Antonio Tarver has to be the most charmless fucker Ive ever seen. He even beats out Floyd 'man child' Mayweather.
Count me out, he's nothing but handspeed and a marketing campaign. He can't fight for shit on the inside, he leaps about the ring like a small...
lol...there you go then.:bears:
:lol:
TBH, I really think it's irrelevant. Just decide what you wanna train towards and do it. Everything else is extraneous. As it happens Im...
Interesting one. :bears: The only year this really could have happened was 55', Charles on the precipice of shotsville, Patterson green as...
Have to be honest, I don't really have any big faves at the moment. Most my fave guys seem to have retired, been found out or faded away. I'm...
aye, from what that guy has to say, nothing would be as beneficial as getting your squat numbers way up. Probably explains why LOK can dunk at...
Most unbeaten fighters these days are not very good. It's all about the 'O' these days. That's what happened when promoters moved from selling...
how much do you squat?
hey bamma - just found any even better interview with this guy. Pretty much covers everything here. http://vertcoach.com/vertical-jump-faq.html...
Bamma - http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=228
been on holiday in London this week and it turned into a prodigious piss up, so off the wagon a bit. But overall things are progressing decently -...
thats my view too.
if he takes the Jones fight over Pavlik I will relegate him outside the top 10 in a fit of rage.:shit:
Seriously, who needs a belt? The belts are meaningless these days, this is a GREAT fight either way. Hopefully they put it on the same night as...
'Foreman KO 1 Ali in a performance so tight they'll call it virgin' 'Davey Moore lost because of the ring' 'I think I could beat Thomas Hearns'...
I'll say one more thing after reading through this thread.....the OVERRATING of Tito Trinidad continues. People are giving Roy a serious chance...
I cant wait till all these hasbeens FUCK OFF and let boxing get back to the business of making meaningful fights. Fuck Joe Calzaghe for this, FUCK...
what a lazy cunt. He'd rather get boozed up and dress like Paris Hilton for 6 months than give himself the best chance possible to win his final...
This reeks of egg. Pavlik is all ready to take Joe on and he's exhauming this corpse? Fuck Calzaghe.
P4P is retarded as is UGTBK
I honestly think the time has come for commissions to ban any fighter with >10% body fat from stepping in the ring. It's an insult to the paying...
the most floyd ever weighed coming into the ring was what....148? Jones would have a good 20lb on him. Plus speed. Fucking massacre.:shit:
Oscar probably paid her off to say this.
Not quite. I think Roy's dominant wins over Hopkins and Toney trump Floyd's best wins. To my mind the 90's generation go down as so - 1. Roy...
Ive always loved Toney as a fighter, one of my all time favourites, but Ive had enough of the fat lazy cunt (had enough of the entire division,...
Man-child Floyd certainly couldn't write that eloquently. I smell BS.
sounds great. ive never been in a place where people treated each other with more respect and courtesy than a boxing/mma gym. Guys need an outlet...
get a weighted vest and a chin up bar. Push ups + full range Squats + chin ups = full body work out.
Separate names with a comma.