Calzaghe's allot bigger. Pick 'em.
Thanks AG, I'll try it out. Looks like the one a couple of guys at my gym use.
Can any of the guys here who fight (or even play rugby or whatever) recommend a decent, cheapish gum shield which is easy to breath through? I'm...
most, not all
decent fight, probably the best one that could be made at 140. I just wish fighters would get out of the mentality that they need 6 fucking months...
I don't like the examples where there is a vast speed or reach disparity personally. In fact the best examples would be fights where advantages...
What did George say himself? 'If I can't beat David Tua I can't flip a hamburger'? Foreman circa 94 would keep keep Tua circa 00 on the end of...
wow...another podgy lummox, just what we need.:shit: David Haye is this stinkin' divisions last hope.
This fight pretty much backed up what i thought previously - a motivated 155lb BJ Penn is AT LEAST the equal of St.Pierre, Silva or Fedor. In fact...
Lesnar probably should have joined a lesser organization first and fought ten bums in a year before going to the UFC. As it is his career could be...
Yeah small frequent meals is the best, preferably with some protein with each one. Also try to get some good fat like oilly fish & olive oil,...
i still say he has the perfect style to beat him. Just so happens that Floyd is a class above.:tease:
start with 3 sets of ten if you want. But then the next day do 3 sets of 11, then the next day 3 sets of 12, and so on. Progression is the key....
Very cool vid, thanks for posting.
His arms look way to big for a boxer there....looks like he's been bodybuilding rather than training for boxing. Anyway, this fight just goes...
This would be a fucking cracker!
I can't remember that fight too well, it was boring as hell, but I think I had it 7-4-1 or such like. Might be wrong. It certainly wasn't a...
Unless Barrera has retired he's probably STILL No2 IMO. Razor close fight with Marquez and close-ish with Paq as well.
Penn's gonna fuck that boy up!:bears:
:lol:
for sure, for sure
Outstanding lists Tam Tam. :bears:
My lists just include guys from 1930- the sport was just way too different before that, there's no footage and black fighters were avoided like...
No offense man, because I know it's a hard task and a very subjective one, but they are some seriously dreadful, dreadful lists.
ah....never thought about that. I've certainly seen guys doing HSPUs with vests though, you should find a solution, where there's a will there's a...
You guys gotta get yourselves a weighted vest for your hand stand push ups! I can't believe how much stronger Im getting with this thing - up to...
:laughing: Buffer should announce his fights like that - 'for the undisputed Oscarweight championship of the world':lol:
I agree.
give us your top 25 tam tam:clap: :dunno:
:lol: LOK.....why?
Separate names with a comma.