For what it's worth I though Hagler clearly beat Leonard as well. And I agree with your pick with the qualification that I think it'd be a...
Off topic mate. If you wanna talk about the 21st century do it in another thread!:warning:
:rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly. I'm fairly convinced that Floyd was making these noises back then. If it comes down to it, I'll rummage through the mountain...
Guys, help put my mind to rest. I have a very distinct memory of reading about Floyd offering Shane a fight at a catchweight of 133lb before Shane...
Oh ffs!:crying::doh:
Probably right.:bears:
*chuckle*
I just figure Duran going into a Cotto fight likely wouldn't be as motivated as he would be going into those fights. That's why my pick would be...
Duran 10-5, although the Duran who beat Leonard or Palomino stops Cotto in 8.
:lol:
That was freaky. You ever try hitting one of those huge bags? You're as likely to break you hand as dent it.:notallthere:
Yeah, it's far from text book like outlander says, but he got a fair amount of body behind them. Even if you look at the Moorer KO from the long...
I always thought it looked like Foreman was swinging mallets around in there. I'd guess it's just an optical illusion but it looked like his hands...
November 1986, McCallum coming off the Jackson win, Hagler after beating Mugabi. Thoughts?
What handicap are you giving Taylor to make this remotely interesting? Eye patch, bad oysters, 20onz gloves, loaded gloves for Berto?
From what I've seen of Brown I'd lean towards him.
Hatton. Better fighter.
WTF are you talking about? the guy leaves cruiserweight and in his second fight since moving up chases down both Klitchkoe brothers. He gets...
Unfortunately I agree.:boohoo:
To be fair the only logical weight for the biggest fight of the last 15 years is 143lb. If it means there is more chance of that fight taking...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:laughing::laughing:
I'd take Hopkins by close decision. Duran might win though.:popcorn:
I'm not saying I'd bother watching the fight.....I was just surveying the barren landscape and spotting a malnourished rabbit to spear.
Maskaev would be a semi-interesting opponent
Much more than 35% difference. More like 350% difference. :partie:
Oh and did somebody fix the server btw? Ive just made three posts in the amount of time it usually takes to load up one page. :partie:
That hand better be fucking hanging off. Hand injuries are what cortisol is for!:bangh:
That really, really sucks.:crying::crying:
Cool, answers at last, cheers Cupey!:bears:
Separate names with a comma.