Calzaghe will win clearly. That old man feint-and-throw-20-punches-a-round scam aint gonna work here.
a man with sense
Newspaper decisions would be just as fraught with bullshit, incompetancy and corruption as official decisions, but as I said, at least fighters...
Well, at least with a newspaper decision there's a proper understanding that all it is is somebody's opinion. And all it has to be is 'the general...
I'm serious, fuck'em. The whole set up is truly absurd - two warriors step into a ring, give it their all in front of ten million people, most of...
1.Marquez 2. Marquez 3. Pac 10-8 4. Pac 5. Marquez 6. Even 7. Marquez 8. Marquez 9. Pac 10. Pac 11. Even 12. Marquez 115-114 Juan...
Wow Klompton, theres a name from the past. That guy was a large part of my formative boxing education.:clap:
exactly the same with me....HOB was ridiculous though cause you didn't have a user account, you just free posted and put down your name. As you...
Good article....but Marquez won that fight.
Dunno....would be an INCREDIBLE fight though. I give Marquez the edge though.
I meant 11, not 10. 10 was a clear Manny round.
well unfair's maybe not the best word, but I hardly think anybody could say that boxing loses anything if canvas-to-head KOs were eliminated. It's...
Im sure some bright spark could invent some devise that would give a bit of protection back there without hindering movement or padding the rest...
When I was watching Marquez go down like that in the third, I got to thinking - how many times have we seen fighters knocked out and seriously...
I had it to Marquez by 1. A draw would also be acceptable, because I scored round ten even, but could see a case for giving it to Manny if...
Pacqaiuo by decision
Yeah he rivals Tyson for speed....whether he'll rival him for power I doubt. He's more a puncher on Patterson's level than Mike's I would guess.
no. maybe he could fluke an ankle lock or something, but Big Show pretty much just needs to belly flop in his general direction and he wins
:lol: you understand completely seriously though, if you can't appreciate the most skilled guy ever to lace them up you may as well go watch...
Pea was an artist. you dont like watching him you should give up watching the sport.:doh:
Yeah Ottke is just a higher class of athlete than Silva. Speed, explosiveness, power, Sven has him outmatched in every department.
very true....there are one or two guys in MMA who can actually box and when you see them it's like headlights in the gloom. Marcus Davis...
Anderson is 1-1 in a boxing ring. He'd get muff fucked, just like Jones would in an Octagon....the only real danger for Jones is if he hit him so...
Ricardo Mayorga [img] Gilberto Silva [img]
I did a very similar thing to improve my stamina, it works good. I didn't want to run very far, just do 2 miles or so at a good pace. Now I prefer...
Add another stat there and all will become clear - average body fat percentage. Im guessing the combined muscle mass of the two lists would be...
*The trilogy with Marquez is destined to be remembered forever as one of the great & legendary series in boxing history. How much does the...
I don't care what the scales say, there really aren't many giants in the division. You have Klitchkoe (chinny) and Valuev (bum), thats about it....
The fat bastard didn't deserve to make a damn penny out of the sport. The shape he showed up to fights in was an absolute insult to the paying...
:lol: Fuck all of you:flip: Nah, i really did expect Enzo to do allot better. Maybe Braithwaite wasn't the fighter I thought he was or maybe...
Separate names with a comma.