Bernard's one hope in this fight is to be so sharp in his counter punching that he punishes Joe every time he leads and so forces the pace of the...
I keep going back and forward on this one....I'm going with Haye though. I can certainly envision Enzo winning but my first reflex was to pick...
believe me you couldn't. Talk about a complete failure to understand the subtelties of what goes on in a boxing ring. It's disapointing actually...
Seems pointless to me.
My apologies Kaukip, I misspoke. :slap: :rolleyes: But this really is something that pisses me right off - the hypocricy in fans crying out for...
Agreed. Right now him and Roy are neck and neck. If he beats Joe he's the greatest of his generation, IMO.
Good post. He seems to be BY FAR the best Presidential canditate Ive ever seen (lets be honest Paul never stood a chance). He's like the...
Another fantastic fight....boxing doth rule lately:cheer: :cheer: Pavlik UD 12.
lol....world champion boxers who can't box? These guys listed would beat any man here blindfolded, one hand tied behind their back and with a 30...
Hagler's got at least 20lb on him, so Im going with him.
almost certainly
then who would you have Shane fight? Cotto and Mayweather are tied up, Margirito and Cintron are tied up, Williams and Quintana just fought. It's...
no doubt... but hell, despite his fragile mental state Judah is still an interesting fighter to watch because whether he is or not he always...
for those who watched it : was it as bad as Lewis-Tua?
bullshit. If Ibragimov trained as hard as guys did in the 70's he'd be a friggin cruiserweight. If Foreman was around nowadays he'd be about 270,...
as is every english/welsh sportman. those are just verbal ticks. 'at the nd of the day' 'you know' etc
Same thing happened with Merchant over at Boxing Fanatics. I can only assume posters feel the need to abuse these people out of some sort of...
cool fight:clap:
they're quite interesting books, nothing advanced, but there's alot of stuff there I've never seen anywhere else and it's certainly a pretty...
http://www.amazon.com/Isometric-Power-Revolution-Mastering-Lifelong/dp/1932458506/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203450724&sr=8-1...
I think the punches were fake too, or that is to say meant to be, but as Big Show ducked, he ducked right into the left hook, which you could see...
LMFAO, that whole thing was physically painful....Mayweather is a charisma black hole
if thats true somebody needs to find that lazy boy a fucking dietician because he must have been about 13% body fat in that fat.
only tip i can give is when your skipping with alternating feet be sure to lift your knees forward and up and dont bring your feet backward at...
this thread is fucking retarded....who's more pussy out of two of the best 3 boxers of their generation?:shit:
Gatti had great defense.....until he got hit for the first time and it went straight out the fucking window. Cotto's defense is crude as hell, he...
lol....good observations. :clap:
fantastic fight! Boxing fucking rules!:cheer: :clap: :cheer:
I 'definitely' agree, with you on that one:lol:
"it's never too late":laughing: :laughing:
Separate names with a comma.