Cant stand Bunce the Dunce. The guys a fucking thicket, listening to him talk makes my ears bleed. lol....B-hop still got that friggin' chip...
http://www.rosstraining.com/infiniteintensity.html If your just training on your own (ie there isn't any specific time your scheduled to do your...
Junior looked bad. I was sad to see it because I like the guy and his style alot, but he doesn't have IT, whatever that is....concentration, fire,...
all that muscle and scar tissue isn't going to land you a man, my love:slap: watching two women fight is like watching two men dance together -...
*cringe*:lol:
I'd take Mosley in a close one.
every heavy other than Wvlad is shit.
used to be able to do them when i was 17 and heinously skinny.....weird how you get proportionally weaker on BW exercises as you bulk up but get...
include Floyd if you want, ffs, it's your list. I just listed who came to mind as examples - I plum forgot Toney (one of my all time faves), for...
looks like a pretty decent list to me mate. Still think Tito remains overrated. Give it five or ten years and I expect to see his name quite a bit...
yup, always thought that guy was the most obnoxious, utterly charmless prick in all of boxing. hopefully Woods put a beating on him.:blobbox:
I don't know or care if all these guys were considered 'p4p'ers when they fought, but as far as combined talent in a ring together, these are...
Morales was about 7 and Marco was about 14,15.
Duran-Leonard & Pep-Saddler would undoubtedly be the best of all time.
Close fight either way. I would score it for Toney because I score on what punches land and nothing else....but no doubt the judges would score it...
hell no. Beating shot all time greats does not make you an all time great. Might as well put Uriah Grant and Omar Eduardo Gonzalez in if Tarver...
Based on the following criteria:- 1. Performance against fellow elite fighters. 2. Consistency and longevity 3. Performance through the weight...
Why are there no good american heavyweights? Because EVERY SINGLE LAST FUCKING ONE OF THEM IS FAT AS FUCK!:flip: :flip: :shit: :flip: :doh: :shit:
Mosley KO 10.
Agreed Sanders was an excellent counter puncher on the back foot, but looked much less sure of himself coming forward. Lewis would feel him out...
Sanders had a lot of talent, not an easy fight. Motivated & prime Sanders might well have been most dangerous fighter Lewis ever faced early....
Michelseski or McLeland. I went for Darius
Many seem intent on lingering like bad smells, but it looks like it's finally all done but the shouting (Hopkins/Calzaghe aside), for the 90's...
Wheres a barfing emoticon when you need one?:doh: (Seriously the emoticon selection in this place is fucking SHIT)
hmmm....good point. Yeah, when you put it that way I suppose my answer has to be :- Gomez but he'll make a more competitive fight of it....
Cintron Alfonso has skill, i expect him to make a fight of it.
Cotto-Mayweather (by far the most historically significant fight out there) failing that, Mayweather-Williams
I'm all for that:shit:
can't watch them no.
hearns never KO'd a world class fighter Taylor's size, once he got above middlewight he was no longer a devastating puncher and relied much more...
Separate names with a comma.