Kelly is way bigger. Not only is he a natural middlewight, but he's a natural middleweight of modern, day before weigh ins, so that has to be...
Very true..classic fights are on almost EVERY single night in UK. I've only been following it 6-9 months and Ive seen what seems like almost every...
WTF?:laughing:
I was surprised it even did 400,000 buys....and King gave them this much?! The old codger is going senile
These are interesting comparisons but no, De la Hoya didn't lay the 'blueprint' for Hopkins and Reid didn't lay the 'blueprint' for Wright &...
won it on my card
sounds great to me... neither man is shot and a 4th fight would pretty much be another guaranteed classic.:clap:
This is retarded:doh:
Damn thats a pathetic list of propectives *Im al for him taking a couple of tune ups BTW, before going out on a big one. THATS a great idea,...
lol
Just watched Hamed-Kelly, Hamed-Johnson & Hamed-Barrera consecutively (Yes I was bored:rolleyes: ). Firstly Hamed Barrera was way more...
I saw the count down program last and it looks like he's been training hard. He and his trainer are certainly making all the right noises about...
...especially if I was a guy like Gatti who probably thought he had something to prove given the amount of times people like the fat nerds on this...
I have to say as dumb as it might sound, it is impressive how elusive GATTI of all people looks against a novice boxer. Makes you realize the...
Nah...Jones was just playing it safe in case one of the Joe's countered and touched his china chin
:lol:
Me three:lol:....after BJ that is. :clap: Jones might have fared pretty well in the cage in his youth. If any boxer could get his pound of...
Jones by domination.
oh right yeah...right you are:lol:
Because he's still better than all but 20 odd fighters in the world. He isn't top 5 p4p any more but the guy is far from shot and still well worth...
Lets hope we see Barrera-Morales IV in the summer! :crafty:
love that guy:laughing:
Well he does have your standard meat and two veg 'basic' mexican style, but he does a lot of things very nicely in there, he's cuter than many...
I really like Gomez, he's a good technical fighter, underrated by hardcore fans. But talk about a bridge too far. He'll be lucky to see the final...
Europeans don't go for it because it's 'bogus'. It's bogus, in the eyes of arrogant yanks BECAUSE Europeans go for it. Each belt has it's regional...
its never happened. I think he's the subject of some in-joke bet between King & Arum al la Eddie Murphy in changing places. Somewhere in New...
yup. Glad I'm not the lone voice in the wilderness who picked up on that. He stopped moving his head first of all, which A) left his head a...
Fascinating, thanks for posting.
:doh: Cheap shots and sneak attacks aside, I doubt there's ANYBODY here who would stand a chance. Certainly nobody under 210 need apply. His style...
(22. Evasion) "Have your mate throw a slow-motion left jab at you. As the punch starts, you roll your left shoulder forward and down, as if you...
Separate names with a comma.