:clap: What a fucking fight!
I saw no evidence of Morales being 'shot' against Diaz. In fact I thought he clearly won. I'd pick him over Juarez for sure.
huge shot, but he took it VERY well. Split second stunned look, MAYBE, but it was right back to game face within a second. The guy clearly has a...
Chavez by close decision.
True that, but then, they weren't icons like Savon. He was presumably a huge walking propaganda tool - you have to think there would have been...
(*at the risk of having his family 'disapeared').
Shame we never got to find out how he might have done against Lewis, Holyfield, Tyson etc. Also a damn shame that his heir apparent Odlainer...
Had Tito gotten his ass down to 160 and had a couple of tune ups, I would have said him. But since Jones, shot as he is, is about to massacre him...
'mommy....what's wrong with that man?':popcorn:
April : Margirito Aug : Cotto Dec : Mayweather ------ Retire. The Cotto and Margirito fights are eminently winnable, and so is the...
'p4p' (ie in US equivelent) thats 4.5 million buys!
Mike 'Sweet Pea' Tyson :lol: Derek 'The Road Warrior' Gainer 'Lightning' Ben Tackie Arturo 'will o the wisp' Gatti
If you wanna get toned you really need to do some resistence work, otherwise your likely to lose as much muscle as fat. If you don't wanna do...
:lol: :lol:
Yeah, yeah. Look, face it, anything shaped like a fucking melon is lumbering, G. Tony Tubbs - fast hands? lumbering. Sumo wrestler - can do the...
I had it to Mosley by 1 or 2, yes.
He just kept himself in fantastic shape. The guy stayed about 165 all year round.:clap:
I reckon neck size tends to be a good indicator of a fighters natural size. It doesn't change much as fighters move up (or down) through the...
I think he fought a great fight. I give Hatton ALOT of credit for that performance for one important reason - he GENUINELY tried to win and...
Hatton-Witter sure seems a very logical fight right now. :clap: I guess we'll find out now if Hatton was scared of Junior all along.
Like I've said before.... A Great White is like Tyson - explosive, exciting, dangerous, mean looking, entertaining and down right cool. An Orca...
:lol: :laughing:
Barrera-Marquez for me
I take my crow....and this fight taught me a lesson too - to stop picking with my heart over my head. I keep convincing myself that fights are...
Good question....hmmmm. Gatti fights consistently had the most action.....but if excitment merely = action then we would all stop buying pay...
:clap: Ricky 'Hitman' Hatton UD 12 Floyd 'Man child' Mayweather :crafty:
Much ado about fuck all. That said, Ricky does seem to have the mental edge and has done since day one. But then, thats much like having a...
That guy is just irredeemably obnoxious.:popcorn: Difficult to hate him though when he still reminds me of a spoiled 12 year old boy. One who's...
Hatton UD 12:warning:
Im confused....there's kneeing in kickboxing?
Separate names with a comma.