Cool vid...a couple of those in the middle weren't heavyweights, but what the hey
Throw me on it. My favourite current fighter!
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=170top92
I see your point. But it is about expectations. Cotto is praised where Oscar was criticised because A) he's performing to the best of his ability...
Why on earth would anyone expect Cotto to achieve what De la Hoya couldn't?
Jim Watt = Mr. Dead from the Fast Show
Fights like Taylor-Spinks, Judah-Witter etc, aren't 'boxing matches' to me, they're just fights where at least one guy isn't committed enough to...
both look softish, TBH, this should probably have been at 160lb. And their posturing and intimidation tactics are fucking embarrassing, especially...
:lol: As if a strippers good name is worth $100m
Cotto uses his brain better than Tito ever did thats for sure. He jabs better as well and works angles far better. And he's already beaten a...
Ouma Chavez Jr Alfonso Gomez in fact they're my 3 faves period.
Cotto's probbaly at least as good a fighter at 147lb as Felix 'overrated' Trinidad ever was, but style wise he matches up horribly. Tito by wide...
:bears: :bears: Thank you.
Quartey
I was pretty fucked when i watched it but I had it to Mosley by 2.
Im not arguing with you, dingbat:lol:
what he said
Barrera-Marquez was my favourite
:lol:
Cotto by semi-wide UD.
De la Hoya won the rematch, so I think that one could be put down to Oscar employing a dumb strategy. Remember '4 fights 4 knock outs in 2000',...
considering the unbelivable damage they did, Tyson's hooks on Berbick & Tubbs didn't look that hard. Temple shots both.:blobbox:
Terrific, terrific fight...I really enjoyed this one. I had Kessler up after 8, but Joe dominated the latter rounds & I think we ALL have to admit...
:lol: i see, i see. I should have known nobody would post something like that on this fucking board.
not related to speed per se, but might wanna turn your weight into the punches more. On straight shots your fists are landing with a slight...
:clap: Athletisism and skill are two very different things.
This is true.:clap:
REED, I will PM you my reply to this mate, because, this whole area of discussion cant possibly lead this thread anywhere good.
thats why I put the laughing icon, dude. I dont expect the comment to be taken completely seriously. Im not a sociologist its pretty much a throw...
Not a fan of either....both seem to want to get away with giving the least of themselves as feasably possible, both in the fights they accept and...
Separate names with a comma.