:lol: Maybe there was a knot in the marble.
thanks Mex
is manny taller?
:lol: :clap: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
You're such a prick:lol:
Difficult one, but given the 40lb weight discerpincy I lean towards Roy.
Misleading, IMO. Tito & Bernard looked similarly sized at the weigh ins - Tito was dwarfed in the ring. In the ring Roy and Bernard looked the...
Thanks dsimon great stuff!:clap:
If Roy has ANYTHING left at all, he toys with Tito as all A class fighters have. Hopefully he doesn't and Tito knocks him cold.
Said it for about 5 years, Hatton beats Floyd.
very true. I wasn't deriding him, I just mentioned it to illustrate just HOW DEADLY a world class guy would be. As I said little Pac'd run a mac...
:lol: wasn't the guy just some no name Turkish amature? Little Pac'd fuck him up.
they're fucking retarded.
:laughing: @ this whole thread
Pac (close) UD
according to my trainer moving the mits toward the punch increases your hand speed and shortens your punches. :dunno: I believe him cause he knows...
Good vid. If this has been posted already delete it. http://www.livefight.com/forum/index.php/topic,1237.0.html
Im changing my pick.... Im now going with Pavlik 117-112.
They're clearly real.....and that chick is CLEARLY the hottest fucking thing Ive seen all week. :clap: Yum.
is this Duran hate of yours some sort of gimmick or what?
:clap: Duran would make Tito look like he was coming in on rails.
Fair enough....I didnt see anything in the last 4 fights to show me hes worse than most of the nondescript bums you listed though. I could give a...
he looked terrible compared to young Holy....or to any decent in shape heavyweight. But he didn't look much worse than the tub of goo hes up...
:lol: ...yeah I wouldn't rule it out. He hasn't looked half bad in his last 4 fights though. If he was an unknown 25 year old guy coming off those...
:lol: Cruel. Seriously, I hope Holy wins, it'd be movie script stuff.
Taylor will somehow come away with the belt....he might end up being the absolute worst GREAT fighter of all time. Taylor SD 12.
BJ Penn. I love how relaxed he is in there, reminds me of Duran.
...thats pretty much all he did well though, isnt it. We could list the other 350 skills a boxer needs and come up with about 348 things he didn't...
Im gonna simplify this shit for everyone again, since I still seem to be the only one on the board who can see the wood for the trees with Tito....
Separate names with a comma.