Well OBVIOUSLY, the apple would be for Tito to take wee bites out of at rough points of the fight to give him energy. You can even have Don felix...
If Duran's in the mood he beats that clumsy plodder with both his legs tied together and an apple in his mouth.
Tito's got a chance if Duran shows up sluggish and disinterested but if he turns up to win then he does. Just watch a tape of Duran and watch a...
yeah and also why is his hair blowing as if there is wind? And Im pretty sure I can see a letter 'C' on that chair as if its a movie set prop.:lol:
fuck it, if it meant banging her Id dress up in anything you can name! :clap:
id prefer Hatton to win because Floyd's an arsehole.
What about if one is in Green trunks and one in Red and the most obvious difference is STILL the skin colour? If my bro comes in the room he'd...
'Unnerved' is maybe the wrong word. Mibbes 'aggitated' or 'perturbed' would be better, lol. I dont mean he was intimidated, just that Floyd 'got'...
Just my oppinion dude. Oscar looked stiff and unnerved when Floyd got in his face, I thought at the time that Floyd got under his skin. I dont see...
I liked this: "I think Floyd Mayweather is a terrific fighter, the best pound-for-pound in the world," Hatton, 28, said. "His record of people...
true, reminded me of a poor attempt at the Mike's Razor Ruddock smacktalk. difference is - Tyson was A) funny and B) threatening enough to get...
i wasn't praising Ricky for exuding class, I was praising him for treating Floyd like the ridiculous man child that he is. He can do that by...
especially after the whole 'lets lock ourselves up in a room together and pretent your a girl' line of smack talk the other day. You might think...
Ricky's looked totally derisive of Floyd all week, so saying that he suddenly got 'brave' on home soil is BS. He said more today because he had an...
listen to those drunkards pissed as farts at 11am for a press conference. Any excuse will do do.:rolleyes: Hatton 2-0 Floyd:lol:
:lol: :lol: ...what the hell?
Patterson by knock out.
At least once a month it seems:doh:
true. Ricky is boring as hell (typical British sportman) and Floyd is a moron.
Exactly, and thats why its so hilarious; it shows Floyd up for what he is - a man child whos about as threatening a a 7 y/o. lol, Just look at the...
:laughing: :lol: :laughing: Now THATS funny.
theres a culture in the UK of fans traveling to events just to soak up the atmosphere and chance their arm at getting a ticket - you see it at...
Aye certainly, i suppose the correct generalization if theres one to be made is that striking arts are more useful than grappling arts in street...
Your thinking of things through a sporting paradigm though Hanzy. In a fair, sporting 1 on 1 fight like the ones you get in MMA or the ones you...
I watch MMA more than boxing these days Hanzy so your talking out your ass. The fact remains, if Im gonna chose between being able to throw by...
:bears:
Personally i think the message he put across was way more effective.
Mate, its a totally artificial situation. Its one degree removed from Bert letting Ernie 'get all up in his grill' as Pesci on the friggin Seseme...
LOL, thats the gayest smack talk I ever heard, no wonder Ricky was smirking. 'your a girl.....I wish we were locked up alone together'...
He didn't do nothing, he DEMONSTRATED that he was completely UNFAZED, UNINTIMIDADED & down right CONTEMPTUOUS of Floyd and his purile for-tv faux...
Separate names with a comma.