I daren't say it too loud but i actually agree. Arguello is one of my favourite fighters to watch because his punching technique and leverage is...
I agree.
in fairness keeping busy fighting bums > sitting on your ass 6 months between fights. Especially for inexprienced guys or guys like Tua looking to...
I hate to say it, but his footwork is worse than your average novice with 3 months gym time. Genuinely atrocious.
Pretty much perfect.
:rolleyes: what he said. And wheres Ron Lyle on the 70s list?
Drago KO 3.
This thread is :shit:
why has this suddenly been posted on EVERY boxing forum this week....things about 6 months old.
he wasn't judging the match up in those terms, he was judging the quality of a fighter. And he point he made was a good one. Mercer was no better...
Mercer pushed both Holyfield and Lewis to their absolute limits, so the bum comment is a bit out of line. That being said I dont think Mercer's...
what he said
Even 90's Tyson would outbox him...might even stop him.
Norris' 'dive' against Tyson was even worse than his dive against Klitchkoe, IMO.
naw I just was just amusing myself. Somebody might as well get some entertainment out of such a pointless thread. Duran by murder, obviously.
true - and remember that Sonny was 215lb back in the days when heavyweights trained like athletes. The guy would probably be 240lb in todays climate.
lol indeed I am. :lol: I didn't take you as such a fool Sly, I should have known.
Lets see here, a proven world class boxer against some braggart on an internet forum who's never lifted a glove competetivly in his todd. lol......
Take Brewster or Sanders love handles and man boobs away and they're no bigger than Liston. Liston KO 5.
Margarito by late stoppage. Too big and strong.
bastard:rolleyes:
thread of the day!:cheer:
Floyd won (close) and Shane lost, so Floyd.
[img] Slystaff after a first round Vargas left hook to the liver.:lol:
agreed. The Chavez/Monzon/Sanchez discusion
Holyfield gets to him sooner or later, although the first 6 rounds might be hella rough for him. Wvlad doesn't have the heart or stamina to beat...
only because Tito sucks almost as bad as Reid.
want a fight about it?:blobbox:
pretty funny, but the match was completely fake.... Hardy was doing the whole exaggerated feigned wrestling reactions to getting hit and the fake...
wake me up when he's 217:rolleyes:
Separate names with a comma.