agreed. Hopkins at his best whoops him but nobody is gonna beat Wright throwing 15 punches a round.
:lol:
uh huh. So what secret information do you have about Cintron that suggests the result would be any different? Its all academic anyway cause Sherks...
@147, Ike>Mosley>Tito>Ike
My God people need to get a grip! Tyson and Ali both bludgeon Wvlad.
:clap: Tito has fought three A class fighters and got schooled three times.
I'd say considering the fact he beat 8 world champions in his 15 defences, he's not FAR below Pedroza and Nelson as a featherweight champion. But...
Nice vid. Surprised how big Bernard looked next to Couture - he really was one BIG middleweight...and LOL@ Oscar in his racy stilletos towering...
Excellent question Sly. For me Oscar slightly shades it right now. If Floyd can manage to definitivly get on top the welterweight heap he'll pull...
Hamed was WAY on the downslide & infected by the rancid stink of Oscar Saurez's grubby little mits by the time Barrera got to him. Watch him get...
Mike against that big goon Lewis
Sherk would throw Cintron around like a damn rag doll. This'd pretty much be the death knell of boxing.
I'll take Buchanan over 15. 10-5, something like that.:blobbox:
NIce job REED.:bears:
One thing for sure, there'll never be another boxer with his viceral appeal....especially with the growth of mma.
Bowe 1000 times out of 1000:dunno:
sorry dude...I was thinking of anderson Silva. Im a UFC newb Im afraid.:rolleyes:
wow another great, great fight! UFC fucking rules! :bears: No doubt Sliva can handle an extra 20lb with his frame, especially against Liddel who...
Margarito UD Williams Gomez UD Gatti Cintron TKO 5. :blobbox:
style wise it's a horrible match up for Norton. But he's just SO much better it wouldn't matter. Peter is a fat sweaty slob...Norton isn't the...
Roy by a mile
Norton slaps him about
I agree with every one of these. Add Marciano-Louis, Leonard-Norris & Ali-Holmes. I would personally add Hamed-Barrera as well, but I understand...
lol, exactly what I was thinking. And the way he was prancing around on queer street like a baby horse, delaying the inevitable up till then I...
Look, Jones was a fantastic fighter, but Hagler was just better. It's always temting to draw conclusions from how spectacular speedsters look...
Jones wins a few early rounds, Hagler starts finding his range from the 6th or so onward and Jones goes into survival mode, occasionally doing...
agreed, although it looks like father time has caught up with him. After that Id go for Cotto. I actually love watching Julio Jr as well, his...
yeah I hated that fight, it stunk
every floyd fight is disapointing
Why are we even indulging Oscar by talking about this joke of a fight?:nono:
Separate names with a comma.