James Toney
I dont think the weight was that crucial. Remember that Oscar dwarfed and outmuscled everyone at 140lb - its not like his strength has risen in...
Well nobody knew what 'this 34 year old Oscar' was gonna look like, so what does what anyone said before hand have to do with it? (For the record...
*delete
lol....we're talking prime vs prime Sly. Oscar was beaten by his own 34 year old legs giving out on him, the other week.
Id take Floyd @ 130lb. Oscar at any other weight.
Tyson and Ray Robinson would basically both be 100 for chin, speed, power in a boxing video game.
I always thought given the context that the stoppage was SLIGHTLY premature. Im talking 3 or 4 seconds here though
Taylor UD 12 Pavlik KO 5 Forrest SD 12.
Im looking forward to this one...hell at least there'll some action with two guys trying to hurt each other unlike some recent fights we could...
thats an even round. Oscar possibly even shaded it.
Mayorga actually comes to fight though...thats usually a selling point.:slap:
shit, that was genuinly hilarious. Great stuff:bears:
Mayweather 150, 151 De la Hoya 153.75, 159.5:tease:
Pep in the 8th as Manny, in a desperate attempt to get within 3 feet of Pep, trips over his own feet so hard he KOs himself on the ring...
Your a tool. Oscar was carrying ROLLS of fat in that fight, in a weight class he didn't belong in. If Ali came in at a lardy 230lb against George...
I fancy Floyd by TKO in the 11th.
Haven't seen Foreman-Shultz. Of the other three, it'd pretty much rank them evenly - about 5 stollen points in each case, and each fight marked...
So if he had just taken his beating, knowing fine well he was in no shape mentally or physically to compete he would be number 1? Thats a power of...
Rubio, I generally agree with you dude, but this is just bullshit. Oscar has shown ZERO signs of being shot.:notallthere:
Hut*Huts prediction: floyd by domination
dude, you want expert advice in weight lifting, dont post in a boxing forum:tease:
if upping your bench is the goal then it sounds OK. I doubt you'll even need to change or shower! You wont put on much muscle mass though....
I didn't mention the word 'fun', Sly. I said he was trying out a new style and probably wanted the rounds. But then it's totaly unheard of for a...
wow, talk about knit picking:notallthere: I voted the same....Floyd had it easier and looked slightly more impressive, but Oscar was trying out...
thanks dsimon, interesting stuff.
hanzy I dont know if this is serious or not, but even for strength training this is wildly overtraining, unless your just gonna do 1 or 2 sets per...
in your oppinion. I think the tapes show otherwise. For the record I would pick Pacquiao over Hamed anyway, so the point is moot.:tease:
cause new stuff happens, thats how 'history' works, chief. the fact is we'll never know one way or another because Naz wasted his prime years...
Separate names with a comma.