Oh you bastard, I just spat my eggs all over my keyboard :atu: Twice in one week, man.
:lol::lol::lol: If you want it to be interesting it should really be all at once.
:lol::bears: Seriously, I refuse to answer on the grounds that p4p matches are retarded. At 154lb I'd go with Jones by knock out.
Racist.
That's the point. He may well be backsliding but who around today is better? It's the sme reason most people still have HOPKINS top 5! That guy...
Don't we already have several threads discussing this fight? But anyway I say YES HE CAN! Speed kills baby and Manny is way faster than Floyd of...
:lol:
Fuck you, REED. What am I presuming now? That any similarites between the daughter of a business exec who attends a preppy private school in New...
I warned you! :dunno:
Jesus christ, mate. The parethesized comment means that there is no probably such thing as 'black american' culture as a singular, homogenous...
Here's Hut*Hut's tip of the day for everyone - DON'T (and I really mean DON'T) put in a google image search for 'Danny Lopez'. You'll get allot...
:bears: Pac unfortunately is a thin, patchy grower. He's like Duran - he was all patches and lumps until his early 30's at least. Looks like...
You read me completely right. Admittedly I expressed it in a wretchedly clumsy way, but I don't think any level of eloquence on my part would have...
:laughing::laughing: At this point, Manny is definitely right up there with Napoles and Arguello as the greatest be-mustached fighter...
You know what - he's definitely top 3.:kidcool: :laughing:
Cool, cheers Buddy. I actually recently switched military for push presses too, since there's always the temptation with strict presses to get the...
You're right I'm a fucking idiot. I'll make sure I've done 6 months of field work in Compton before I next express an opinion on any globally...
laugh...out....loud :lol:
Ain't that the truth. :old:
:doh: I hope you're shit stirring UGTK!
I'm afraid I'd have to take your word for that one:doh: I'll look into him.
Gotta be top 3. I'd say Whitaker outranks Manny. I'd have Hagler above him too though you might conceivably make an argument. But I think he's...
Agreed.....too much melanin is just offensive on so many levels.
:bears: Impressive stuff, Buddy. The overhead press especially is mad strong (a much cooler & more functional lift than the BP, IMHO). Is that...
H Christ.:lol: How much did you weigh for those LOK? and were they raw? How did you work up to those- what type of training did you do? You sell...
You know, I have a very hard time vizualizing this fight. Both are such weird fighters in so many ways that I can't quite place this in any useful...
Tyson also was nowhere near the 5'11 1/2 he was listed as. He even got listed as 6' in several early fights whereas he was 5'10 AT THE MOST. I...
Oh wonderful another potential racial subplot for REED to file away in his database.:doh:
16-11 Mayweather. Interesting.
Separate names with a comma.