Since you're deliberately either ignoring or misinterpreting what I say in my replies in order to paint the picture of me you want to I think I'll...
Well since you're about 5000 miles away and barely registered a blip on the radar of my life until about 4 hours ago when you suddenly decided to...
How else would an Alabama Man thread begin......:doh:
Imagine if Hank had did what he did after winning a world title at Flyweight! Equally ridiculous. As i said, Hank's achievement might be greater,...
Exactly.
Is the one on the left 'Jen' with her strap-on? Who incidently I've heard more about than I have or ever wanted to about every one of my actual...
That I'm disagreeing with Cdogg to take your side is singlehandedly just about enough to make me retract every word I've posted in this fucking...
I'm just talking about weight hopping as a weird, historical anomaly though, mate. That he was undernourished and has grown since doesn't detract...
Im not saying Pac's overall achievements compare per se. Only from the narrow perspective of freakish weight-hopping exploits. Remember Hank never...
Also Pac-Hatton/Floyd Hatton isn't quite a fair comparison either because Hatton lost the Mayweather fight and inevitably some of his luster with...
Oh, Pac compares. A flyweight champion winning meaningful fights at welter and titles at 140lb? Certainly you can easily & sensibly make a case...
We're on a discussion forum, Mr.MIT brainiac. They may not be worth anything at whatsoever, but it's kinda the currency we spend here, isn't it?
No, admittedly, few of us here are on her exalted level.:lol:
They don't determine his perception on who was the better fighter though which is basically all we're talking about when we speak about all time...
Probably because A) it was perceived as a much more evenly matched, competitive fight (the Pac fight was regarded as a mismatched tune up to a PBF...
Fuck judges. They're no more qualified of their opinions on fights than he is. If he thought Marquez won, then he should judge Pac's place...
I started a similar thread a few months ago where I argued that Pac is the greatest multi-divisional fighter of all time.:bears: Not the same...
Look this could easily degenerate further into a very heavy conversation about cultures, mediated experiences of cultures, how they're absorbed...
That much is definitely true. I imagine most of the women Joe could pull in a club would tire of him and dump him within two weeks though (money &...
Mate, fuck right off with that shite. So I like Freddie because he's white and hate Floyd because he's black? That's the insinuation here? Yes...
Correct. That was my perception before the fight as well. Pac's about the same height as Tszyu was, despite Tszyu's 5'7 tale of the tape.
I can't see anything classless about calling Pac the 'mexican assassin'. Especially in the spirit in which Freddie would have meant it, which was...
Single pictures can be misleading. I didn't see a significant height difference in the ring.
:lol: Won't it be great watching Mayweather scramble for explanations for why his historic comeback fight does less than a third the numbers of...
wowza. Those are BIG numbers.
The clues in the OP, honey bun.:lol:
No, it's a legit exercise.
x2. But in fairness IDK, if you're actually 10% bf if your belly looks fat.
Best part...."I ain't gonna slag him off and say 'hey you really looked like an ass like there, you didn't keep your hands up like I told you to!'...
Calzaghe doesn't strike me as having any true confidence at all. In fact he strikes me as a very, very insecure dude (he recently came out and...
Separate names with a comma.