Best Fightworld Rivalries

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Mar 23, 2004.

1. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, who is the most sensitive and sexy between Phonetap and Esk? What makes each one different, and what makes each one special? This is the sort of thing that most of want to know, but are too afraid to ask without an opening. Do tell! [/b][/quote]
    O NO. This is how all the shit got started yesterday.

YOU INSTIGATOR YOU

:stick:

P]S] I never said ESK was sexy

2. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, who is the most sensitive and sexy between Phonetap and Esk? What makes each one different, and what makes each one special? This is the sort of thing that most of want to know, but are too afraid to ask without an opening. Do tell! [/b][/quote]
    Phonetap is sensitive in the way that he likes to talk about "girlie" stuff. Esk is sensitive in the way that he WANTS to be a girl. :rolleyes:

3. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

O NO. This is how all the shit got started yesterday.

YOU INSTIGATOR YOU

:stick:

P>S> I never said ESK was sexy [/quote]
    What could I possibly start by asking such a question? I hardly think the board is going to split into rival camps over the question of who is the sexiest and most sensitive between Esk and Phonetap. So answer the question!

4. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

What could I possibly start by asking such a question? I hardly think the board is going to split into rival camps over the question of who is the sexiest and most sensitive between Esk and Phonetap. So answer the question! [/quote]
    Sexiest? Everyone knows that "The Carmelicious One" is the sexiest man alive! If you don't believe me, just ask him yourself! :rolleyes:

5. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

funny, but leave phonetap out of this... :huh:

6. Ropadope

Sexiest? Everyone knows that "The Carmelicious One" is the sexiest man alive! If you don't believe me, just ask him yourself! :rolleyes: [/quote]
    I guess that puts you in Phonetap's camp.

7. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

I guess that puts you in Phonetap's camp. [/quote]
    There is no love lost between Esky and myself. :huh:

8. phonetap

Home Page:
    Sexiest? Everyone knows that "The Carmelicious One" is the sexiest man alive! If you don't believe me, just ask him yourself! :rolleyes: [/quote]
    EXACTLY. the question about who's sexier, phonetap & esk goes without saying... :REED:

9. Ropadope

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

funny, but leave phonetap out of this... :huh: [/quote]
    You are winning so far! Rj is claiming that she never said that Esk is sexy, and Brimstone has clearly given you his seal of approval. This may be a landslide!

10. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

You are winning so far! Rj is claiming that she never said that Esk is sexy, and Brimstone has clearly given you his seal of approval. This may be a landslide! [/quote]
    I only pick Tapper because he's got a nice ass. Better than J-Lo's! :MikeLuvsF####W####n:

11. Ropadope

I only pick Tapper because he's got a nice ass. Better than J-Lo's! :MikeLuvsF####W####n: [/quote]
    I guess that makes you an ass man?

12. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

I guess that makes you an ass man? [/quote]
    You look mighty cute in them jeans, boy. :D

13. Ropadope

I guess that makes you an ass man? [/QUOTE]
    You look mighty cute in them jeans, boy. :D [/quote]
    What exactly makes you partial to Phonetap's ass? Is something wrong with Esk's bottom?

14. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

You look mighty cute in them jeans, boy. :D [/QUOTE]
    What exactly makes you partial to Phonetap's ass? Is something wrong with Esk's bottom? [/quote]
    :wacko:

Good question. Better ask RJ if there is something wrong with Esk's buttocks.

15. Ropadope

:wacko:

Good question. Better ask RJ if there is something wrong with Esk's buttocks. [/quote]
    You mean that you were so impressed with Tapper's bttom that you discounted Esk without even seeing his? Sounds like love to me!

16. phonetap

Home Page:
    You look mighty cute in them jeans, boy. :D [/QUOTE]
    What exactly makes you partial to Phonetap's ass? Is something wrong with Esk's bottom? [/quote]
    you seem to be really interested in how good phonetap looks. a couple of dudes have been sexually interested in phonetap before so he knows the signs. are you looking for some companionship? :wacko:

17. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

You mean that you were so impressed with Tapper's bttom that you discounted Esk without even seeing his? Sounds like love to me! [/quote]
    :rolleyes:

You set me up pretty good, Rope. Not too bad at all. :D :D :D

18. Ropadope

you seem to be really interested in how good phonetap looks. a couple of dudes have been sexually interested in phonetap before so he knows the signs. are you looking for some companionship? :wacko: [/quote]
    I'm just joking with Rimfoam! Sorry. I was only trying to lighten things up around here...I wasn't trying to excite anyone.

19. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

I'm just joking with Rimfoam! Sorry. I was only trying to lighten things up around here...I wasn't trying to excite anyone. [/quote]
    Rimfoam? You need to do better than that! :D

20. Ropadope

Rimfoam? You need to do better than that! :D [/quote]
    I think Rimfoam sounds pretty good. Think about it!

21. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

I think Rimfoam sounds pretty good. Think about it! [/QUOTE]
    I think a nice cold beer sounds good right about now.

22. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> OK TITTIE pics for everyone. :REED: [/b][/quote]
    Finally. Oh GOODY! :D

23. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    I only pick Tapper because he's got a nice ass. Better than J-Lo's! :MikeLuvsF####W####n: [/quote]
    Somewhere in the background, Brimstone's gunk-covered keyboard sits festering while his Alarm Clock radio is playing, "CAAAAAAAAAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOOOOVE TONIGHT!" :D

24. Predator

Predator Guest

25. boxerdog

boxerdog Guest

This shit has now passed "boring" on it's way to "coma inducing".

One of my fave feuds was cpa05 vs. sexymarie or that hispanic dude vs. her.......he was funny mang.

26. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

Somewhere in the background, Brimstone's gunk-covered keyboard sits festering while his Alarm Clock radio is playing, "CAAAAAAAAAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOOOOVE TONIGHT!" :D [/quote]
    *Thinking of the moose that Leeder married* Hard on GONE for at LEAST six days... :AntonioTarver:

27. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Actually, it's because of your claim of how sweet Esk is and how he's the only one who cares about you.

That brought the most laughter. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah. Esk doesn't care about her either.

28. Mr Roboto

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, you should dump Esk now that your real friends have informed you that you are drunken, hillbilly, trailer trash. :D [/b][/quote]
    Sounds like a good date for you rope. :D

29. Mr Roboto

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated. 

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Actually, it's because of your claim of how sweet Esk is and how he's the only one who cares about you.

That brought the most laughter. [/b][/quote]
    I have still not have one person PM me to find out what is going on with me. NOT ONE. And dont bother now. HELL WILL FREEZE OVER.

And I never said nobody here cares. I said Esk was the only one who has made an effort to check on me. [/b][/quote]
    Ummm...

RJ, you do realize I created this thread because I'd wondered what happened to you and the rest of the women on the board right? [/b][/quote]
    mutha fucka riding on my coat-tails again! This is my thread!

30. Mr Roboto

Home Page:
    Joe King/Sexy marie was funny but Joe could be a real ass sometimes to her. :D