Best Fightworld Rivalries

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Joe King/Sexy marie was funny but Joe could be a real ass sometimes to her. :D [/b][/quote]
    Cpuppy/SM was funnier than JK and SM. :D

2. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, you should dump Esk now that your real friends have informed you that you are drunken, hillbilly, trailer trash. :D [/b][/quote]
    Sounds like a good date for you rope. :D [/b][/quote]
    Rj has kids not much younger than me.

3. Ropadope

I think a nice cold beer sounds good right about now. [/quote]
    I gave you a free shot. Why didn't you take it?

4. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

I gave you a free shot. Why didn't you take it? [/quote]
    Cuz I was too busy taking my free shot at your momma. [_[ :Cotto-ILLUMINATI:

5. Ropadope

I gave you a free shot. Why didn't you take it? [/QUOTE]
    Cuz I was too busy taking my free shot at your momma. <_< :Cotto-ILLUMINATI: [/quote]
    Why am I not surprised at a mother joke? Go back up a few posts and reply: "Oh rimfoam sounds nice to you!"
    At least Roboto tries! Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.

6. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Cuz I was too busy taking my free shot at your momma. <_< :Cotto-ILLUMINATI: [/QUOTE]
    Why am I not surprised at a mother joke? Go back up a few posts and reply: "Oh rimfoam sounds nice to you!"
    At least Roboto tries! Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto. [/quote]
    no prob

7. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    after some review of the thread where i first left off

the ruleing on the message board still stands

RJ is a hooker

that is all

p.s i also did not recieve any pm's seeing how I was doing

8. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> after some review of the thread where i first left off

RJ is a hooker

that is all

p.s i also did not recieve any pm's seeing how I was doing [/b][/quote]
    I thought your ugly ass was in Florida.

:D

For the record, I am a slut, not a hooker. I get paid for analyzing chemicals at one of the biggest chemical mfg companies in the world. I do sex for free. I hope that clears this up.

9. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> after some review of the thread where i first left off

RJ is a hooker

that is all

For the record, I am a slut, not a hooker. I get paid for analyzing chemicals at one of the biggest chemical mfg companies in the world. I do sex for free. I hope that clears this up. [/b][/quote]
    im the farthest thing from ugly you ever going to find, try again, and i am in florida, im in jacksonville, callie is in destin singing with her little sisters

10. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> after some review of the thread where i first left off

RJ is a hooker

that is all

For the record, I am a slut, not a hooker. I get paid for analyzing chemicals at one of the biggest chemical mfg companies in the world. I do sex for free. I hope that clears this up. [/b][/quote]
    im the farthest thing from ugly you ever going to find, try again, and i am in florida, im in jacksonville, callie is in destin singing with her little sisters [/b][/quote]
    Why don't you unass that computer and go play in the sun and surf. That is what I would be doing if I were in Florida instead of dreaming up lame insults for me.

11. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> after some review of the thread where i first left off

RJ is a hooker

that is all

im the farthest thing from ugly you ever going to find, try again, and i am in florida, im in jacksonville, callie is in destin singing with her little sisters [/b][/quote]
    Why don't you unass that computer and go play in the sun and surf. That is what I would be doing if I were in Florida instead of dreaming up lame insults for me. [/b][/quote]
    You and Logic should :MikeLuvsF####W####n: and get it over with.

12. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> after some review of the thread where i first left off

RJ is a hooker

that is all

Why don't you unass that computer and go play in the sun and surf. That is what I would be doing if I were in Florida instead of dreaming up lame insults for me. [/b][/quote]

:D [/b][/quote]
    esk would be heated im taking away from his phone sex time

atleast if robin was my shorty i wouldnt have her on lock

13. Ropadope

Why don't you unass that computer and go play in the sun and surf. That is what I would be doing if I were in Florida instead of dreaming up lame insults for me. [/quote]
    Who are you fooling, Rj? You know that you would be propositioning the tourists and truckers! YOU ARE A PROSTITUTE! :D

14. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> after some review of the thread where i first left off

RJ is a hooker

that is all

:D [/b][/quote]
    esk would be heated im taking away from his phone sex time

atleast if robin was my shorty i wouldnt have her on lock [/b][/quote]
    :headb:

15. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    Who are you fooling, Rj? You know that you would be propositioning the tourists and truckers! YOU ARE A PROSTITUTE! :D [/quote]
    :bitch:

16. Ropadope

:bitch: [/quote]
    C'mon, Rj, I don't have a problem with you! I don't visit porstitutes myself, but I have no problem with what you do. So you should just run along and be the best peostitute that you can possibly be. You have my blessing. :cool:

17. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    Can we PLEASE get a spell checker up in here?

pe-ostitute = one who sells pee?

18. Ropadope

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can we PLEASE get a spell checker up in here?

pe-ostitute = one who sells pee? [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, Rj, my keyboard is acting up.

19. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can we PLEASE get a spell checker up in here?

Sorry, Rj, my keyboard is acting up. [/b][/quote]
    O YEAH. The old keyboard is action up excuse. Sure

:MrX:

20. Ropadope

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can we PLEASE get a spell checker up in here?

:MrX: [/b][/quote]
    Actually it is. For some reason, I can't delete anything and have to stick with my usual ton of mis-keys.

21. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can we PLEASE get a spell checker up in here?

"keyboard is action up?"

If you're gonna criticize someone else's spelling and grammar, make sure that yours makes sense. :D

Keep it up and Esk will revoke your posting privileges again. :huh:

:eek:ntome:

22. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Ropadope needs to degunk his keyboard; the keys are all sticky! :D

23. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can we PLEASE get a spell checker up in here?

"keyboard is action up?"

If you're gonna criticize someone else's spelling and grammar, make sure that yours makes sense. :D

:eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    New GLasses. I cant see.

Jake. Can we have a "Bite ME' icon please?

24. Ropadope

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Ropadope needs to degunk his keyboard; the keys are all sticky! :D [/b][/quote]
    I do drool and pick my nose too much.

25. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    phonetap has seen esk come to the aid of posters before but he doesn't do so for rj.

rj honey...you need to stop trying to validate your friendship with esk because he doesn't see esk having your back. phonetap has known esk a long time and he assures you, the guy is probably sitting back, laughing his ass off about this. esk will NEVER admit it and you obviously don't see it, but the guy appears to be manipulating you. phonetap will keep anything else that needs to be mentioned off the forum...

26. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phonetap has seen esk come to the aid of posters before but he doesn't do so for rj.

rj honey...you need to stop trying to validate your friendship with esk because he doesn't see esk having your back. phonetap has known esk a long time and he assures you, the guy is probably sitting back, laughing his ass off about this. esk will NEVER admit it and you obviously don't see it, but the guy appears to be manipulating you. phonetap will keep anything else that needs to be mentioned off the forum... [/b][/quote]
    u cant help her, she likes it rough :huh:

27. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phonetap has seen esk come to the aid of posters before but he doesn't do so for rj.

rj honey...you need to stop trying to validate your friendship with esk because he doesn't see esk having your back. phonetap has known esk a long time and he assures you, the guy is probably sitting back, laughing his ass off about this. esk will NEVER admit it and you obviously don't see it, but the guy appears to be manipulating you. phonetap will keep anything else that needs to be mentioned off the forum... [/b][/quote]
    u cant help her, she likes it rough :huh: [/b][/quote]
    are you in florida?

28. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phonetap has seen esk come to the aid of posters before but he doesn't do so for rj.

rj honey...you need to stop trying to validate your friendship with esk because he doesn't see esk having your back.  phonetap has known esk a long time and he assures you, the guy is probably sitting back, laughing his ass off about this.  esk will NEVER admit it and you obviously don't see it, but the guy appears to be manipulating you.  phonetap will keep anything else that needs to be mentioned off the forum... [/b][/quote]
    u cant help her, she likes it rough :huh: [/b][/quote]
    are you in florida? [/b][/quote]
    yeah, chillin in jacksonville

29. Ropadope

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Can we PLEASE get a spell checker up in here?

"keyboard is action up?"

:eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    Rj, that outta teach you to watch your step when dealing with a respected member of the forum. :blink: Will you ever learn?

30. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">WHAT.........THE........FUCK?!?!?!?!!?</span>

Waaayyy too much drama here. Life is too, too short to waste by shit-talking back and forth on a message board.