Black eyes in boxing? Cries of reform?

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Trey KO, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Trey KO

Trey KO WBC Champion

Jacksonville, Florida via The Bronx, NYC........
    This was a awful decision, no question.

However, there have been so many ridiculous decisions in boxing throughout history. I think even more so because of the electronically connected age, we're more emotionally attached to fighters. The cries will die down and when the next PHENOM comes; like Tyson did in the 80's, we'll be there to take his hand like the battered wife that stays with her man, "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!".

Louis/Godoy I
    Louis/Walcott I
    Ali/Norton III
    Holyfield/Lewis I
    Foreman/Schultz
    De La Hoya/Sturm

Plus a whole shitload of fights around and in between. These are horrible decisions as well and boxing is still here. Boxing has as many black eyes as it has black guys.

2. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

You'd think terrible decisions would be a thing of the past being as the sport of boxing is well and truly on it's last legs. :lol:

3. Trey KO

Trey KO WBC Champion

Jacksonville, Florida via The Bronx, NYC........
    No, but been there done that. boxing is in a depression state, not a recession. Like the U.S. got out its depression because of WWII, boxing will get out with the next phenom; preferably, a heavyweight.

4. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Nah, people have moved on, a new generation that don't care anymore...and in any case, it would've happened by now.