Brock Lesnar is a Motherfuckin BEAST!!!

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by REEDsART, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Gh77

Gh77 Leap-Amateur

Exactly. I think he's a bit like Sapp in that regard, a big guy that is afraid of being hit. Time will tell though, maybe he'll get used to it as he gains more experience.

2. Andrew

Andrew "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Agreed. Brocks chin seems solid. You can tell the dude really doesnt like being hit though.

3. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Brock was hit many times by COuture and Hering and even a huge knee by Mir and he never reacted that way. I just think when you have the whole world telling you that One hit with Carwin and lights out and you have been off for over a year because you almost died, that you are a bit more cautious of the punches.

4. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

I think Brock reacted poorly to punches being thrown. But I think it's a combination of inactivity as Godfather said, but also the fact that Carwin came in with a Tyson-like reputation of knocking dudes out cold.

The bottom line is that the same shit Carwin put on Lesnar won him 12 straight 1st round stoppages against other guys. And regardless of how Brock reacted, that shit didn't stop him.

5. sexperienced

sexperienced Leap-Amateur

Carwin threw a lot of punches but only landed a few. Brock has huge forearms that cover his whole head when he blocks.