California high court voids same-sex marriages

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by joebazooka, Aug 13, 2004.

1. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> you guys have a better sex partner then I do :crybaby: :D :D [/b][/quote]
    try switching up & using the left hand, that always works for me :D

2. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    BULLSHIT!!!!! Most pedophiles are homosexuals, i'm going by statistics. That is a widely acknowledge FACT.

MOST, MOST, MOST by numbers, pedophiles are homosexuals. You can't deny a FACT.

3. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well, Esk, it has to be said. Anyone with as much pent up anger as you have towards gays only means one thing. You're a closet gay yourself.

I have thought you were a closet case before but this thread takes it over the top. I'm know psychic here but I'm thinking that maybe one night you and old Godfather might have been having a drink somewhere. maybe a few drinks too many. You started getting emotional, told him you loved him. I don't know what happned next, Esk. Maybe you went to hug him for being a good friend and you gave him a peck on the cheek. Maybe you grabbed his ass, I don't know.

But ever since that night you've been telling yourself you're going to go out and kill some faggots.

Guess what, Esk? It's not that faggot out on the street that you ant to kill. It's the faggot inside of you that you REALLY want to kill.

It's all good, Esk. Just be yourself and don't be afraid of what others are thinking. As long as your happy!

:drink: [/b][/quote]
    I don't know how to be gay. I'm turned on all the time by women. I love women. I am not turned in in the least bit by men.

And it's not that I hate gays, it's that two men having sex disgusts me.

And two same sex people acting like a family, traumatizing their adopted(if allowed) children, PISS ME OFF.

I already am outraged because of there being so many broken homes in this country, this would be the final shattering blow.

We can still fix this problem, not 100%, but we can make it 500% better.

But not if we just come up with ridiculous shit like faggots and dykes now are legitimate loving families.

The next thing would be pedophiles are people too and incest is a part of our country, don't hate.

And a man marrying a goat in a church wouldn't be too far behind.

4. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    show me the FACT.

Where'd you get it from?

5. boxerpuncher

boxerpuncher Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Is oral sex a 'perversion.' Was a woman's mouth designed for penetration? What about guys who bang their wife in the ass.  Shouldn't they be rounded up for commiting perverted unnatural acts.

:Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    Smart (ass) answer I guess.

However, men are not supposed to be screwing other men. Think about it.

The Sly One has Spoken!! [/b][/quote]
    Slystaff if you will. I was wondering if you would answer with what you think of the fact that your partner in this debate so to speak. Esk. Has admitted that he watches, enjoys and gets turned on by lesbian sex. Also if you will what is your reaction when you see any sort of unnatural sexual activity between 2 women. Cupey you can also answer if you happen to read this. I haven't been involved in this debate but I've caught up on reading it and I've picked up on some things.

I hope that you will answer and answer truthfully. Your answer will tell me a lot about what I think of this entire debate and some of the people involved.

6. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    But again, I think we can all agree on that being assasin is wrong because it brings harm and misery to others. Being gay does not. Most people know they are hetero when they are five years old, should they be taken to therapy too? [/b][/quote]
    Hetero is NORMAL. If there were no "heteros" the human race would cease to exist.

Also like I said..HARM has nothing to do with morality.

I disagree.

It's immoral to lie because events are set in motion that can harm someone or something, emotionally or physically.

It's immoral to kill because you are taking away someone's most basic right...existence.

why is it immoral to be gay? [/b][/quote]
    Are you pro choice or life? [/b][/quote]
    choice.

But not for third trimester abortions.

Before that, it's a clump of cells.

Personally, I'd keep it if I knocked a girl up. [/b][/quote]
    What happens if you leave that clump of cells alone? Does it remain a clump of cells? [/b][/quote]
    semantic bullshit.

what are your thoughts on teen pregnancy?

I'm curious.

7. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I disagree.

It's immoral to lie because events are set in motion that can harm someone or something, emotionally or physically.

It's immoral to kill because you are taking away someone's most basic right...existence.

Well...taken to the extreme and the human race would cease to exist. So it can potentially "harm" the human race. Secondly, the anus isn't designed for entry, I heard <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">(don't know how true it is but I suspect that it IS true)</span> that many gays have to wear "pads" to prevent unauthorized LEAKAGES ( :vom: ). So homosexuality is HARMFUL to the male BATTY. :shaneUD12Oscar:

But other than that...there are TWO sexes for a reason. They fit together like a key and keyhole, pencil and sharpener...they compliment each other sexually. It is OBVIOUS therefore...that HOMOsexuality is a perversion. It is NOT the way things were meant to be. It's not that way in the eyes of a creator...or if you want to believe evolution and no God, it is not the way we evolved.

Either way...IT IS WRONG!!

Is oral sex a 'perversion.' Was a woman's mouth designed for penetration? What about guys who bang their wife in the ass. Shouldn't they be rounded up for commiting perverted unnatural acts.

How do you know what a perversion is? Sex is sex. It involves a lot of things such as kissing. Is kissing a perversion as per your deffininion, yes it is.

But really sex is a broad deffinition of many acts engaged in by men and women. You should check out the kama sutra. [/b][/quote]
    It was Sly's argument, esk, not Mr. Blue's. :huh:

Sly said an anus is not meant for entrance by genitals.

Mr. Blue simply brought up other "holes" as a means to completley shitting all over that stupid arguement. [/b][/quote]
    But men shouldn't be doing anything with each other, period. It's not only about the anal sex, even when they hold hands and feel love towards each other it's fucked up.

Homosexuality isn't only about anal sex, it if was, then mr. blue would be right.

Also there are some gays that only give and some that only take. Would that mean that the givers are alright but the takers are wrong according to Mr. Blue?

Mr. Blue's whole argument is flawed. Homosexuality is MORE THAN about the actual sex.

8. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    But who decides what lifestyle can disgust you and what can't?

What if I say that black people disgust me so they must be wrong and I have every right to hate them? Would I also be a man of principles who has a right to form his opinions or would I be a racist? Because in truth, someone being black shouldn't disgust anybody. The question is, why should being gay do that? [/b][/quote]
    Being black is an existance NOT a lifestyle. Being black is no more wrong than being white. Big difference there. Terrible analogy.

Some people are just made gay, that's the way it is. Therefore being gay is an existence for them. I've talked to gay guys and girls who knew they were gay as early as age 5, before you even really have fully formed sexual leanings or feelings.

what do we do? kill 'em? [/b][/quote]
    Thats not proven. Thats just some words made up by gay people that have stuck. You arent born Gay. People arent made gay. The meaning of life is to procreate. Gays cant do that. If people were born gay, then why do they have sperm? Why are they given the ability to have kids? Shouldnt the gay gene also stop this from happening? [/b][/quote]
    How is what you just proposed any more proven???

You think the people I've talked to were LYING?

They made it up?

They mistakenly thought they were gay?

You mean they went through years of hell and depression, guilt, feeling scared about who they really were, afraid to tell their families for NOTHING? [/b][/quote]
    People talk a lot of shit. What people say isn't science. [/b][/quote]
    Except for you, SLy, Cupey and Godfather, right?

Gimme a fucking break, that's nonsensical. [/b][/quote]
    There are such things as FACTS. When someone says "i know I was born gay" it doesn't make it a fact.

We're debating here, very different than someone who thinks he can scientifally create a fact because he got a boner when he was 5 from watching his friend play in the sand. [/b][/quote]
    you're missing the point...AGAIN.

The point is people don't just say "I think I'll be gay from now on"

9. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Is oral sex a 'perversion.' Was a woman's mouth designed for penetration? What about guys who bang their wife in the ass.  Shouldn't they be rounded up for commiting perverted unnatural acts.

Slystaff if you will. I was wondering if you would answer with what you think of the fact that your partner in this debate so to speak. Esk. Has admitted that he watches, enjoys and gets turned on by lesbian sex. Also if you will what is your reaction when you see any sort of unnatural sexual activity between 2 women. Cupey you can also answer if you happen to read this. I haven't been involved in this debate but I've caught up on reading it and I've picked up on some things.

I hope that you will answer and answer truthfully. Your answer will tell me a lot about what I think of this entire debate and some of the people involved. [/b][/quote]
    esk has already answered and proven correct all of my assumptions about him.

10. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I disagree.

Well...taken to the extreme and the human race would cease to exist. So it can potentially "harm" the human race. Secondly, the anus isn't designed for entry, I heard <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">(don't know how true it is but I suspect that it IS true)</span> that many gays have to wear "pads" to prevent unauthorized LEAKAGES ( :vom: ). So homosexuality is HARMFUL to the male BATTY. :shaneUD12Oscar:

But other than that...there are TWO sexes for a reason. They fit together like a key and keyhole, pencil and sharpener...they compliment each other sexually. It is OBVIOUS therefore...that HOMOsexuality is a perversion. It is NOT the way things were meant to be. It's not that way in the eyes of a creator...or if you want to believe evolution and no God, it is not the way we evolved.

Is oral sex a 'perversion.' Was a woman's mouth designed for penetration? What about guys who bang their wife in the ass. Shouldn't they be rounded up for commiting perverted unnatural acts.

How do you know what a perversion is? Sex is sex. It involves a lot of things such as kissing. Is kissing a perversion as per your deffininion, yes it is.

But really sex is a broad deffinition of many acts engaged in by men and women. You should check out the kama sutra. [/b][/quote]

Mr. Blue simply brought up other "holes" as a means to completley shitting all over that stupid arguement. [/b][/quote]
    But men shouldn't be doing anything with each other, period. It's not only about the anal sex, even when they hold hands and feel love towards each other it's fucked up.

Homosexuality isn't only about anal sex, it if was, then mr. blue would be right.

Also there are some gays that only give and some that only take. Would that mean that the givers are alright but the takers are wrong according to Mr. Blue?

Mr. Blue's whole argument is flawed. Homosexuality is MORE THAN about the actual sex. [/b][/quote]
    women should be, though?

11. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    I'm not gonna do your research for you. I've read it before and heard it quite often. And I researched it and know it to be true.

12. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    But again, I think we can all agree on that being assasin is wrong because it brings harm and misery to others. Being gay does not. Most people know they are hetero when they are five years old, should they be taken to therapy too? [/b][/quote]
    Hetero is NORMAL. If there were no "heteros" the human race would cease to exist.

I disagree.

choice.

What happens if you leave that clump of cells alone? Does it remain a clump of cells? [/b][/quote]
    semantic bullshit.

I'm curious. [/b][/quote]
    What about teen pregnancy?

13. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

What if I say that black people disgust me so they must be wrong and I have every right to hate them? Would I also be a man of principles who has a right to form his opinions or would I be a racist? Because in truth, someone being black shouldn't disgust anybody. The question is, why should being gay do that? [/b][/quote]
    Being black is an existance NOT a lifestyle. Being black is no more wrong than being white. Big difference there. Terrible analogy.

Some people are just made gay, that's the way it is. Therefore being gay is an existence for them. I've talked to gay guys and girls who knew they were gay as early as age 5, before you even really have fully formed sexual leanings or feelings.

Thats not proven. Thats just some words made up by gay people that have stuck. You arent born Gay. People arent made gay. The meaning of life is to procreate. Gays cant do that. If people were born gay, then why do they have sperm? Why are they given the ability to have kids? Shouldnt the gay gene also stop this from happening? [/b][/quote]

They made it up?

You mean they went through years of hell and depression, guilt, feeling scared about who they really were, afraid to tell their families for NOTHING? [/b][/quote]

There are such things as FACTS. When someone says "i know I was born gay" it doesn't make it a fact.

We're debating here, very different than someone who thinks he can scientifally create a fact because he got a boner when he was 5 from watching his friend play in the sand. [/b][/quote]

The point is people don't just say "I think I'll be gay from now on" [/b][/quote]
    How do you know that?

14. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Would you call a grown man who molests a 5 year old girl a Heterosexual???

15. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

They made it up?

The point is people don't just say "I think I'll be gay from now on" [/b][/quote]
    How do you know that? [/b][/quote]
    Because I have yet to hear a single Gay person say anything like that!!!!

Did you decide to be a heterosexual??? Of course not! YOu just felt that way.

16. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I disagree.

Mr. Blue's whole argument is flawed. Homosexuality is MORE THAN about the actual sex. [/b][/quote]
    women should be, though? [/b][/quote]
    There's a double standard when it comes to men and women. Women engage in all sorts of sexual acts that men want them to, this involves lesbian sex.

Women engaging in lesbian sex usually comes from two things. One the direction of a male partner or TWO from a friend who can convince them to do it because it's so ACCEPTABLE by men.

If a gay man wants to get his friend to do things, he might get kicked in the face and never talked to again by that friend. Because being gay is perceived as SICK AND WRONG by most heterosexual men.

However if a gay or bi female wants her friend to try some things, she can just ask and it will be well received even if she doesn't want to try it. Because women are used to being told to try things all their lives by men and they know it will be considered AWESOME OR COOL by men. So it is TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE.

My point is that with women engaging in lesiban sex with other women has become part of a "sexual act" sort of like sucking dick or taking up the ass. It's a kinky sexual act.

Not a gay relationship. Most men find gay relationships from either gender to be sickening. But they accept watching and even enjoy two women together because it's viewed as a "sexual act".

You can deny this all you want but it's true. There is a double standard here just like in most cases involving men and women.

17. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

I disagree.

choice.

semantic bullshit.

What about teen pregnancy? [/b][/quote]
    What do you propose to do with all of the babies that will be raised by ill-equipped teenagers if Abortion is outlawed?

Are you and all the other good christians going to take the kids in?

Bottom line: If Abortion were ILLEGAL, you'd be leaving it up to back alley operations. You think that's better?

18. boxerpuncher

boxerpuncher Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

I hope that you will answer and answer truthfully. Your answer will tell me a lot about what I think of this entire debate and some of the people involved. [/b][/quote]
    esk has already answered and proven correct all of my assumptions about him. [/b][/quote]
    I know I'm just interested to know if Slystaff and perhaps Cupey will address this so I can find out something about them.

19. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    Most of the time it's gay men molesting 5 year old boys. I've never heard of a man molesting a 5 year old girl. I'm sure it happens but it must be extremely rare. I find all of it disturbing but the fact remains, MOST PEDOPHILES ARE HOMOSEXUAL MEN.

20. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I disagree.

There's a double standard when it comes to men and women. Women engage in all sorts of sexual acts that men want them to, this involves lesbian sex.

Women engaging in lesbian sex usually comes from two things. One the direction of a male partner or TWO from a friend who can convince them to do it because it's so ACCEPTABLE by men.

If a gay man wants to get his friend to do things, he might get kicked in the face and never talked to again by that friend. Because being gay is perceived as SICK AND WRONG by most heterosexual men.

However if a gay or bi female wants her friend to try some things, she can just ask and it will be well received even if she doesn't want to try it. Because women are used to being told to try things all their lives by men and they know it will be considered AWESOME OR COOL by men. So it is TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE.

My point is that with women engaging in lesiban sex with other women has become part of a "sexual act" sort of like sucking dick or taking up the ass. It's a kinky sexual act.

Not a gay relationship. Most men find gay relationships from either gender to be sickening. But they accept watching and even enjoy two women together because it's viewed as a "sexual act".

You can deny this all you want but it's true. There is a double standard here just like in most cases involving men and women. [/b][/quote]
    so you're admitting that you are a hypocrite.

That you embrace double standards.

21. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

Many people become gay after a while through perversion, experimentation, loneliness or whatever else.

Others may in fact have had homoerotic feelings from a young age and were never attracted to girls. I can't imagine it, but it is theoretically possible.

However, whether this is the case or not, the LIFESTYLE is a choice no matter how you spin it. It's a question of right and wrong. If people recognized that it was WRONG to act out on home-erotic feelings, they would seek counseling and/or therapy (HEALING FROM GOD is my answer...but let me continue in laymans' terms)...and eventually be delivered from this MENTAL sickness (DEMON POSSESSION some would say...but let me continue in laymans' terms).

However, the problem is that many argue that there is NOTHING wrong with it and therefore believe that it is JUSTIFIED...espcially if someone had that tendency from a young age.

I'll have to disagree.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

22. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    I didn't decide to be a heterosexual because WE ARE ALL BORN HETEROSEXUAL. Gay men and women CHOOSE to act that way.

Thank you for proving my point for me.

23. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    More GIRLS ARE MOLESTED THAN BOYS, YOU IDIOT!!!!!

As many as 25% of girls have been in some way inappropriatley touched by a MALE figure in their lives at childhood age.

The number for boys is closer to 20%.

www.stopchildmolestation.org

YOu are a FUCKING IGNORANT MORON!

24. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

I disagree.

choice.

semantic bullshit.

What about teen pregnancy? [/b][/quote]
    What do you propose to do with all of the babies that will be raised by ill-equipped teenagers if Abortion is outlawed?

Are you and all the other good christians going to take the kids in?

Bottom line: If Abortion were ILLEGAL, you'd be leaving it up to back alley operations. You think that's better? [/b][/quote]
    There are currently many great form of controseption. I think parents should be responsible for their children's actions. If their children are sexually active, they should practive safe sex. The parents should provide them with the information and contraseptives to prevent pregnancy.

If a teenager becomes pregnant, then they along with their parents should be responsible for BOTH THEIR ACTIONS.

Having a child is NOT a death sentence. You make it sound as if it would ruin their lives and torture and maim them.

It's a big deal but one that can be avoided and dealt with if it comes along.

The answer isn't abortions.

So many teenage girls and grown women use abortion as a form of controseption. That's the real crime.

25. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

Esk and Cdogg,

Please limit your quoting to just the previous post. The thread is becoing tedious to follow. Also...I think you guys are going off on a tangent somewhat.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

26. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    answer the last part, esk.

Would you rather have back alley abortions??

AND Answer my post after that in regards to the FACTS I posted.

27. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    I disagree.

You can deny this all you want but it's true. There is a double standard here just like in most cases involving men and women. [/b][/quote]
    so you're admitting that you are a hypocrite.

That you embrace double standards. [/b][/quote]
    I do embrace double standards, their there for a reason. I love double standards, they're wonderful things. There's nothing more beautiful than a person mature enough to understand and accept a good double standard.

The feminist liberal media has made "double standard" a bad word. But in reality it's not a bad thing at all.

Women wear make up and dresses and stuff like that, men play sports and drink at parties, big deals. Men and women are totally different and SHOULDN'T be held to the same standard because in most cases certain things don't apply.

28. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    You're proud to be an idiot. Good for you.

29. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    How do you know most girls aren't molested by homosexual women? YOU'RE THE IGNORANT BABOON!!!!!!!!!!

30. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I did the research!!!

Did you even look at the link???

You are a stupid piece of shit.