California high court voids same-sex marriages

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by joebazooka, Aug 13, 2004.

1. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The people u refer to as fags are also human beings Cupey.

If u can marry; they should too. [/b][/quote]
    Everyone can marry, EVERYONE. What you're talking about isn't marriage. It's CHANGING THE DEFFINITION OF MARRIAGE because some DEGENERATES think it would be a nice blow to christianity.

Gays aren't talking about marriage, they're talking about DESTROYING MARRIAGE AND LAUNCHING A MASSIVE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!!!

FUCK THEM FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad Bush is the president. [/b][/quote]
    You are out of your tiny little mind!

I wasn't aware that being gay was some sort of organized club you join. Nice try, asshole.

Everytime you put your slimy hands on the keyboard, something awful, ugly and ignorant comes out. [/b][/quote]
    Marriage by DEFFINITION is between a man and a woman. NO ONE can argue that it's about two men without arguing at the same time that it involves incest, pedophilia, polygamy and beastiality.

The fact that these faggots are trying to do so shows just how dishonest and evil they are.

2. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The people u refer to as fags are also human beings Cupey.

If gays were smart they would start their own religion and then say they are being discriminated against. I think they could win that way.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    Why link homosexuality and religion?

Regardess of religious beliefs, rights for people derive from being human beings not believers. Phock religion! [/b][/quote]
    Fuck Athiests beginning with your whore mother. [/b][/quote]
    I can count your IQ on one hand. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Two hairy, sweaty mean fucking the shit out of each other, in love, fighting the system to get married in a church.

I REJECT your idea of intelligence. If that's intelligence, you're as smart as you think you are.

3. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The people u refer to as fags are also human beings Cupey.

If gays were smart they would start their own religion and then say they are being discriminated against. I think they could win that way.

Cupey [/b][/quote]

Regardess of religious beliefs, rights for people derive from being human beings not believers. Phock religion! [/b][/quote]
    u need to tone it down man [/b][/quote]
    No, HE needs to tone it down. He can't say FUCK ****** and expect his mother to be free of attacks. Tell him to apologize to the other board members for his STUPIDITY and then maybe, i'll apologize to his whore mother.

4. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scrub

Home Page:
    Quite possibly the saddest thread I've seen in a long time.

A guy who admits to going to strip clubs and buying prostitutes wants to kill all gays for being immoral.

Esk, some of the same zealots who want to kill gays would also want to kill sexual soilicitors.

And speaking of CONSENT, I remember a few years ago how you were BRAGGING about helping your friend rape some girl at a party. You also admitted to being a drug user at the time. That's before you did a 180 and became a 'nice family man who helps his neighbors.'

A few years ago you were bitching about the American system and said you were poor and uneducated and hated the rich people. Now you're Mr. Republican who 'blows his nose with $200' (as you said on boxingfanatics once).

What happned Esk, nobody was buying the ticking time bomb/ street thug act? :D

5. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

If two CONSENTING, SANE adults of the SAME SEX want to be married, I fail to see how that harms you or me. [/b][/quote]
    It doesn't harm you or me, but then again neither does sex between two siblings.

Where do we draw the line buddy boy?

The Sly One has Spoken!!

6. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

If two CONSENTING, SANE adults of the SAME SEX want to be married, I fail to see how that harms you or me. [/b][/quote]
    It doesn't harm you or me, but then again neither does sex between two siblings.

The Sly One has Spoken!! [/b][/quote]
    We could designate a few states for each. In liberal states like California, New York, Massachusettes, etc., they will allow gay marriages.

In redneck trailerpark shitholes like Texas, Alabama, and Kentucky we can allow incestuous relationships.

We already have one state that allows polygamy (some rural areas of Utah allow this practice despite the law against it.)

7. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

Marriage was always between a man and a woman. Let's leave it that way.

The same way being called a Father (natural or not) was always a MALE title. What if Lesbian women suddenly wanted to be legally called the "FATHER" of their children? Shuld it be permitted just because of a few "clever" legal arguments?

It'll be the same STUPID principle...typical of people that want to change the law and tradition for the SAKE of it.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

8. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

We could designate a few states for each. In liberal states like California, New York, Massachusettes, etc., they will allow gay marriages.

In redneck trailerpark shitholes like Texas, Alabama, and Kentucky we can allow incestuous relationships.

We already have one state that allows polygamy (some rural areas of Utah allow this practice despite the law against it.) [/b][/quote]
    Mr Blue,

You stand for nothing. You have no standards....everything is okay, nothing is wrong, there are no rules....let's welcome anarchy. You are wishy-washy...luke warm tea, warm juice, anti-establishment.....a sickening sign of the times.

Your kind disgusts me. :vom:

The Sly One has Spoken!!

9. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    We could designate a few states for each.  In liberal states like California, New York, Massachusettes, etc., they will allow gay marriages.

We already have one state that allows polygamy (some rural areas of Utah allow this practice despite the law against it.) [/b][/quote]
    Mr Blue,

You stand for nothing. You have no standards....everything is okay, nothing is wrong, there are no rules....let's welcome anarchy. You are wishy-washy...luke warm tea, warm juice, anti-establishment.....a sickening sign of the times.

Your kind disgusts me. :vom:

I think 99% of the forum would be able to tell that this is a joke post. Do you honestly think I would support designating places for incest.

The thing is like most Bible thumpers, you have no social skills and no sense of humor. You're not in the real world, you're still waiting for your savior, the 5th Allman Brother to come back and save you. It's not going to happen.

As for me not being up to your standards, if I got convicted of domestic abuse on three different women and had bastard kids with every other woman in town would you put me in your avatar?

Just wondering?

10. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

As for me not being up to your standards, if I got convicted of domestic abuse on three different women and had bastard kids with every other woman in town would you put me in your avatar?

Just wondering? [/b][/quote]
    I am a fan of boxing. I admire Mayweather as a fighter....I'm not concerned with him as a human being.

Most fighters have been less than "virtuous" outside the ring...are we as "fight fans" to be concerned with the daily living of all of our favourite fighters.

Are you telling me that you are not a fan of any of the following:

Ali
    Leonard
    Tyson
    Corrales
    Whitaker
    Pryor

etc...

because of the problems that they had outside of the ring.

You are a hypocrite as well. Disgusting fella.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

11. godking

godking Leap-Amateur

In America a man or woman has the right to live his live the way he or she wants to live it as long as it does not interfere with the life of others adults.

I believe that gays should be allowed to have civil marriages but christian churches should have the right to refuse to marry gays for obvious reasons.

12. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

mr Blue is more of a modern thinker than you sly.

You've inherited your moral fibre from the views of retards thousands of years ago, and a mythical tooth fairy like character they call the lord and saviour.

you must be a weak man.

Damn right I'm anti-establishment, I pave my own way through life, and don't let myself be governed by others - as you evidently do Mr Staff.

13. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is nothing but a pyrrhic victory for the homobic lobby.

Homosexuals will marry in every corner of the US.

It is only a matter of time.

The principle is simple and goes thus:

Heterosexuals will not, cannot legislate on the lifestyle of homosexuals - period. [/b][/quote]
    they will marry and always be considered an abomination into the eyes of all. The founding fathers of this country would have never recognized such a marriage, and their principles as Christians finally reigned supreme. Gay marriage makes me want to throw up.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    :lol: [/b][/quote]
    the founding fathers?

you mean like the ATHEIST Thomas Jefferson? [/b][/quote]
    They were mostly deists, not athiests. And I still don't know what your point is, other than you have no point. [/b][/quote]
    THE FOUNDING FATHERS BELIEVED IN TOTAL SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!!!

YOU AND CUPEY WANT TO USE CHRISTIANITY AS A BASIS FOR LAW!!!

THAT IS NOT WHAT THE "FOUNDING FATHERS" HAD IN MIND, MORON!

14. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just FYI. One thing I don't agree is people abusing gays, or not giving them medial benefits and stuff like that. I hate people that try to hurt them. That doesn't make sense. [/b][/quote]
    I don't think we should necessarily hurt them but also, we shouldn't give them extra rights. For example, if someone beats the crap out of a faggot and is found guilty of that crime, he shouldn't have to do extra time because it is found to be a "hate" crime.

Someone getting the shit beat out of them is just that, their ass. It shouldn't matter who it is or why, the point is, they were fucked up.

Faggots want schools to put up "special" rules to protect them as well as society. I say, fuck them. They get NO EXTRA PROTECTION.

We're already giving them TOO MUCH by saying they're EQUAL in the eyes of the law. They're telling us they're better than us.

They're also saying they can step all over our religions and we should celebrate them for it. FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    I agree that hate crime laws are laughably hypocritical and ridiculous.

Murder is disgusting no matter who does it or why.

But the rest of your post is silly nonsense. How many gay people do you even know? You sound like a scared, angry little kid. [/b][/quote]
    How many murders and pedophiles do you know? You sound like a scared, angry little kid. [/b][/quote]
    That makes NO SENSE at all.

But you are too stupid to even realize it.

15. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is nothing but a pyrrhic victory for the homobic lobby.

Heterosexuals will not, cannot legislate on the lifestyle of homosexuals - period. [/b][/quote]
    they will marry and always be considered an abomination into the eyes of all. The founding fathers of this country would have never recognized such a marriage, and their principles as Christians finally reigned supreme. Gay marriage makes me want to throw up.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    they will marry and always be considered an abomination into the eyes of all.

They may be considered an abomination. Many people consider the existenece of my race an abomination ... just like many did the Jews 60 years ago, and probably still do. Must we put our lives on hold until we get everyone's approval? Nope.

The founding fathers of this country would have never recognized such a marriage, and their principles as Christians finally reigned supreme. Gay marriage makes me want to throw up.

In view of what they did to blacks and native Americans, what makes u think those bigots u fondly call founding fathers did not take a penis up their large intestines? The morality of them fathers leaves much to be desired and I doubt gay folks would be lose any sleep about their recognition :D

Who cares about their Christian principles? Not every one is a believer let alone a christian.

There are 2 distinct issues here

1. Acceptance
    2. Gay Rights

Any homosexual who fights or seeks acceptance from heterosexuals should be hanged or beaten to expiration for stupidity and ignorance. No human being must be that stupid. When u r different u don't fight for acceptance from the majority. Why should u? All u have to do is say "fuck u all and your approval, stick it where the sun don't shine" then go fight for your Rights becos that is where it is at.

For the most part, gays could care less about your approval thank god, what they are fighting for is Gay Rights - Rights to be treated equally before the law. [/b][/quote]
    Bullshit, you idiot.

Gays already have rights. The same rights as any other human being. What you're talking about is gay PRIVELAGES. We're not giveing them SHIT extra.

As a matter of fact, we wish they were DEAD.

Just like pedofiles which "ironically" are usually faggots. We WON'T give them anything except a knife down their stinking backs. [/b][/quote]
    absolute horsehit.

You really have problems, you know that?

PROVE to me that most pedophiles are homosexuals. Where did you get that one from???

Most pedophiles are.........PEDOPHILES. Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation. It's a sick mutation.

You are such a scared little kid, it's hilarious. You could fill the Grand Canyon with all of your insecurities. [/b][/quote]
    You're secure because you let a bunch of hairy men pound your ass through the wee hours of the night? That's being secure? [/b][/quote]
    Great answer. :YeahRight:

I'm secure because I'm not threatened by somebody having a different lifestyle than I do, I don't feel the need to destroy people who are different from me out of fear.

16. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> mr Blue is more of a modern thinker than you sly.

You've inherited your moral fibre from the views of retards thousands of years ago, and a mythical tooth fairy like character they call the lord and saviour.

you must be a weak man.

Damn right I'm anti-establishment, I pave my own way through life, and don't let myself be governed by others - as you evidently do Mr Staff. [/b][/quote]
    Hey,

If I let myself "be governed" by others, I would be pro gay, anti-religion and a "modern thinker". My kind is almost extinct. I'm seen as an oddball. If I was really worried about what others thought or was socially acceptible do you really think that I would have some of the views that I do?

You should think before you post...just a suggestion.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

17. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> esk is kicking some ass :stick:

cupey [/b][/quote]
    Are you serious?

He hasn't answered one point I've made.

He just resorts to calling me a fag.

How is he kicking ass?

18. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

That makes NO SENSE at all.

But you are too stupid to even realize it. [/b][/quote]
    Oh....the analogy makes perfect sense. YOU just don't realize it.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

19. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

I don't know exactly what your views are sly, I merely jumped to a conclusion from the last couple of posts that you were against people being anti-establishment and were religious.

So for my and everyone else's benefit, sum up your views in 1 succinct paragraph.

20. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The people u refer to as fags are also human beings Cupey.

Cupey [/b][/quote]

I can count your IQ on one hand. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Two hairy, sweaty mean fucking the shit out of each other, in love, fighting the system to get married in a church.

I REJECT your idea of intelligence. If that's intelligence, you're as smart as you think you are. [/b][/quote]
    Trying to argue your position by calling people's mothers whores is your idea of intelligence.

21. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Finally some good news in America. Marriage has and always shall be a union between man and woman. I opppose fags, but I do think they have rights. But allowing same sex marriage sends the wrong message to a nation that is already morally corrupt.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    Who decides what's morally right and wrong??? [/b][/quote]
    You actually have a GREAT POINT!!!!!!!!!!! No one knows what right and wrong is. Maybe murder and pedofilia is right and being an honest family man who helps his neighbor when in need is EVIL AND WRONG.

You're right, no one can determine what's right or wrong so we should allow homosexual, pedofile, beastiality, incestual and polygamist marriages.

Oh and MURDER deffinetely should be legal because it is RIGHT. And how do we know being honest or a family man isn't WRONG AND EVIL??????????????

Someone should establish all of this. It's sooooo difficult to determine one from the other.

What a great point you have here. [/b][/quote]
    Just answer cdogg's question: how do you know being gay is wrong?

Your example is (although we have no right answers here either). We can assume murdering people is bad because it brings misery to the relatives and ends a life from a person who wants to live on and nobody should have the right to decide about that.

But how do we know being gay is bad and wrong? It harms NOBODY, in fact gay people will be harmed if they are not allowed to be gay. So why not let them?

22. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't know exactly what your views are sly, I merely jumped to a conclusion from the last couple of posts that you were against people being anti-establishment and were religious.

So for my and everyone else's benefit, sum up your views in 1 succinct paragraph. [/b][/quote]
    If you don't know my views then you should refrain from making bold statements. This is common sense.

My views.....

There is a God. He is perfect and Just. I like order and rules. I don't like liberalism that is taken to the extreme, for when that happens, society has no more standards....and mankind's morality just sinks lower and lower. Homosexuality is wrong. I find the lifestyle DISGUSTING, UNNATURAL and IMMORAL. Laws shouldn't be changed just to accomodate people that are doing unseemly things and performing unnaturally depraved acts. Certainly, they shouldn't be considered..."married". I do not, however, hate homosexuals. I have known quite a few in my time and some of them are quite pleasant people. However I disagree with the lifestyle and I should have that right!!!

That's it in a nutshell...according to this topic.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

23. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The people u refer to as fags are also human beings Cupey.

Everyone can marry, EVERYONE. What you're talking about isn't marriage. It's CHANGING THE DEFFINITION OF MARRIAGE because some DEGENERATES think it would be a nice blow to christianity.

Gays aren't talking about marriage, they're talking about DESTROYING MARRIAGE AND LAUNCHING A MASSIVE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!!!

FUCK THEM FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad Bush is the president. [/b][/quote]
    You are out of your tiny little mind!

I wasn't aware that being gay was some sort of organized club you join. Nice try, asshole.

Everytime you put your slimy hands on the keyboard, something awful, ugly and ignorant comes out. [/b][/quote]
    Marriage by DEFFINITION is between a man and a woman. NO ONE can argue that it's about two men without arguing at the same time that it involves incest, pedophilia, polygamy and beastiality.

The fact that these faggots are trying to do so shows just how dishonest and evil they are. [/b][/quote]
    I've already argued otherwise.

Again, pedophilia and beastiality do NOT involve CONSENT.

So quit bringing it back up.

Incest and polygamy are almost cartoonish examples. Both are extremely uncommon.

But 10% of the US Population is GAY. What do you propose we do to them? Kill them all?

Don't you have any compassion?

If you had a brother or sister or son or daughter who was gay, what would you do? disown them?

And ONE other question:

Have you ever watched Porno featuring two women having intercourse? (the entire credibility of your stance hangs in the balance of the answer to that question)

24. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is nothing but a pyrrhic victory for the homobic lobby.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    the founding fathers?

They were mostly deists, not athiests. And I still don't know what your point is, other than you have no point. [/b][/quote]

THAT IS NOT WHAT THE "FOUNDING FATHERS" HAD IN MIND, MORON![/b][/quote]
    THe First Amendment never used the words seperation of Church and State. What are you talking about?

Seperation of Church and state was first mentioned in a letter by Thomas Jefferson, after the first amendment. This is the part of the letter:

I contemplate with solemn reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.

Reading that statement, it would appear that Jefferson would think gay marrige would be a law disrespecting the Christian church. Forcing them to marry gays.

Making same sex marrige legal, is all about religion. If you really believe in seperation of Church and state, then you would support civil unions and not church marriges.

25. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is nothing but a pyrrhic victory for the homobic lobby.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    the founding fathers?

THe First Amendment never used the words seperation of Church and State. What are you talking about?

Seperation of Church and state was first mentioned in a letter by Thomas Jefferson, after the first amendment. This is the part of the letter:

I contemplate with solemn reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.

Reading that statement, it would appear that Jefferson would think gay marrige would be a law disrespecting the Christian church. Forcing them to marry gays.

Making same sex marrige legal, is all about religion. If you really believe in seperation of Church and state, then you would support civil unions and not church marriges. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not talking about CHURCH marriages.

I'm talking about out-of-church marriages. (justice of the peace, you know?)

WHY IN THE WORLD is anybody against gay people doing that?

WHY?

26. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Quite possibly the saddest thread I've seen in a long time.[/b][/quote]

If that's the case, I wouldn't blame you if you went to the corner, crumbled into a sad heap and had yourself a good cry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>A guy who admits to going to strip clubs and buying prostitutes wants to kill all gays for being immoral.

Esk, some of the same zealots who want to kill gays would also want to kill sexual soilicitors.
    [/b][/quote]

I don't want to kill gays for being immoral, I just don't think faggots should be allowed to marry. Marriage is between men and women.

If I wanted to kill homosexuals, it wouldn't be for being immoral, it would be because their behavior is repugnant to me.

My behavior maybe repugnant to some people as well, but I don't try to make church into a strip club with prostitution intact.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>And speaking of CONSENT, I remember a few years ago how you were BRAGGING about helping your friend rape some girl at a party. You also admitted to being a drug user at the time. That's before you did a 180 and became a 'nice family man who helps his neighbors.'
    [/b][/quote]

I wrote that I helped my friend "rape" a girl over 5 years ago. At the time I didn't realize people took the internet so seriously. It was in a thread about "what's the worst thing you've ever done to a girl" or something like that. I was reading stories about how guys would fuck women, then in the middle of the night would steal money out of their purse to pay them back for all the drinks they had bought them and basically the money they had spent.

Also read a bunch of outlandish crap, I thought people were all talking shit. So I "twisted" an actual story that happened only I juiced it up.

And even that story wasn't "rape". It was a girl who passed out from drinking. I said my friend fucked her or something like that, don't quite remember. What really happened was that we were at her house, she drank a big bottle of cisco and actually collapsed on the floor throwing up everywhere. Me and my friend were cleaning up vomit and holding her so she throws up on a garbage can for a while, then I had to go to work at midnight because I worked nights at the time.

I left my friend there with her. At about 7am I got back to see how they were doing, she was awake at this point with a terrible hangover. My friend told me about how much she threw up. He never touched her at all, although he did sleep on the same bed as her.

We went out to breakfast that morning and she was feeling like shit and in shock. She couldn't remember a thing but we didn't do anything to her, didn't even try to get her drunk, the drinking was her idea. She felt stupid mostly for thinking she could handle it when she had never gotten drunk. Her idea was to TRY to get drunk as she claimed she had tried plenty of times before and was never able to.

That's what happened but I really don't care if you don't believe it. You can believe what you want to suit your agenda.

And I never admitted to being a drug user. I said i've used drugs in the past, but was never a habitual user. You're either remember wrong or flat out lying about me trying to come off as a drug user.

I don't use drugs, the only thing I do is drink alcohol which is legal. As far as drugs, i've tried quite a few of them, almost 10 years ago. Haven't used drugs since. Not because of the laws but because I don't like them for different reasons depending on the drugs.

As far as this 180 degree turn, I don't know what you're talking about. There's no 180 degree turn. I'm the same person I have always been, everyone who's seen me post back then and now knows that.

I even kept the same name FOR A REASON. If I wanted to have this 180 degree turn, I would've changed names a long time ago. I may have changed quite a bit through the years but only because that happens to most of us with age.

And I don't claim to be a family man who helps his neighbors, I used those words to prove a point in this thread. I never INSINUATED that I was a family man who helps his neighbors, I was just making a point of how EASY it is to tell right from wrong.

You're the one twisting and turning everything here, you refuse to be honest because you know you have no argument but the one you TWIST.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>A few years ago you were bitching about the American system and said you were poor and uneducated and hated the rich people. Now you're Mr. Republican who 'blows his nose with $200' (as you said on boxingfanatics once).[/b][/quote]

I said I was poor and explained what I meant by that. I think we're all poor, even if you make 50k a year, you're really poor. You have to go to work and put up with shit and can't really do what you want unless you love your work.

I also said I am uneducated because I am. I dropped out of highschool, that is a fact. The schools i've been to have been GARBAGE. And it is widely known that the education system in this country is pure and utter crap.

As far as hating rich people, I never said I did. Actually, I prefer them to poor people. What I said was, being poor in this country is a crime. And it is in the sense that you're treated like a criminal just because you're poor. Especially if you're in the lower earning brackets.

As far as blowing my nose with $200, I don't remember posting that. I deffinetely do a lot better than I did 5 years ago but I don't think I posted that. Please provide a link or copy and past the entire post, i'd like to read it myself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>What happned Esk, nobody was buying the ticking time bomb/ street thug act?[/b][/quote]

I never said I was a ticking time bomb street thug. You're making that up. I've had a few internet wars and caused some controversy, but none of that makes me a street thug.

As far as me acting like a thug, I think the opposite is true. Ask anyone who's spoken with me off this forum if I sound like a thug. I am polite and speak proper english, always have. Never have I pretended to be a thug.

27. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

Have you ever watched Porno featuring two women having intercourse? (the entire credibility of your stance hangs in the balance of the answer to that question) [/b][/quote]
    Cdogg,

A person can do something, even though they know that it is wrong. We are all guilty of that. I may lie to protect myself or get myself a better job or whatever...even though I know that lying is wrong.

A man may enjoy sleeping with other women, even though he is married....he still knows that he shouldn't do it.

If a man were to rape my wife....I WOULD KILL HIM. I know that this is wrong, both legally and as a Christian...but I'd probably do it anyway.

Therefore, even IF Esk has watched lesbian porn, and been turned on by it, doesn't mean that he cannot believe that it is wrong in principle.

People are always battling there own consciences. That is life and therefore, objectively speaking, your question is unfair.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

28. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    I can answer why being gay is wrong. Your ass is made for shiting not fucking. The object of life is to Procreate. Gays cant do that. Just likes Animals and humans having sex cant do it, Just like Incest babies have physical problems, so in essence they cant do it. Its not natural. There is nothing natural about it.

But i dont care if your gay or not. Just dont sit there and make a mockery of the church that you beleive nothing in.

29. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Hugh Heffner lives in California.

30. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is nothing but a pyrrhic victory for the homobic lobby.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    the founding fathers?

Making same sex marrige legal, is all about religion. If you really believe in seperation of Church and state, then you would support civil unions and not church marriges. [/b][/quote]
    I've always been under the impression that making it legal for gays to marry only entitles them to a courtroom legal marriage and would leave the decision to each church if they would perform the ceremony. That would make the most sense.

It's the separation of church and state working in reverse. State laws shouldn't influence the church so long as they're doing nothing illegal.