California high court voids same-sex marriages

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by joebazooka, Aug 13, 2004.

1. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I don't see that at all.

To me the Bible is about as accurate as Nostradomus.

everything is written in such vagaries and symbolism that literally 1000 different interpretations can be attached to it.

2. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    We could designate a few states for each.  In liberal states like California, New York, Massachusettes, etc., they will allow gay marriages.

In redneck trailerpark shitholes like Texas, Alabama, and Kentucky we can allow incestuous relationships.

We already have one state that allows polygamy (some rural areas of Utah allow this practice despite the law against it.) [/b][/quote]
    Mr Blue,

You stand for nothing. You have no standards....everything is okay, nothing is wrong, there are no rules....let's welcome anarchy. You are wishy-washy...luke warm tea, warm juice, anti-establishment.....a sickening sign of the times.

Your kind disgusts me. :vom:

The Sly One has Spoken!! [/b][/quote]
    He had a DISGRACEFUL childhood and now wants HAVOK to rule the day. He figures he's always had to deal with shit, if the rest of the world would be dealt some or lot of it, they'd know how he feels and it would all be "fair" in a sense. And because of all the crap he's had to put up with in his life, he'd be at an advantage.

He wants the world to turn to a piece of shit because that's what his world has been sense he can remember.

He's also pissed off that "Christians" who live in "perfect" worlds, who's idea of tragedy is, my son smoked weed last week or skipped school, want to tell him what a piece of shit he is when THEY DON'T HAVE A FUCKEN CLUE what world he lives in.

They'd all fucken strangle themselves if they had to put up with a fraction of what he's been through.

But that's sortof the point, he wants them to know what it's like. These big DUMMIES walking around all holier than thou but their lives has been nothing but peaches and cream.

HAVOK TO THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL STUPID FUCKS WITH PERFECT LIVES WHO ARE TALKING SHIT AND I'VE HAD A BAD LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

That's Mr. Blue in a nutshell. [/b][/quote]
    Now THIS is a classic! I appreciate this Esk. This is a good laugh because it's about the polar opposite of where I'm actually coming from.

I'll be the first one to tell you that I've had an EASY life up to this point. Too easy for my own good. It's about to get much more difficult and if I have any insecurities at all right now they are stemming from not having to overcome as much as others have at this point.

It's like the song 'The impression that I get" by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Now that is me in a nutshell.

As for the other post, i have a photographic memory. I don't need to look up links, I can remember everything I've read on these sites over the last few years.

The thread was approx. 14 months ago on boxingfanatics. It was statred by Super J and it was about how she lent some dude $200 and he died before he paid her back and she was pissed about the money. You were the third person to respond and you said "$200? WTF is $200. I blow my nose with $200!" And then you went on to tell her how shallow she was.

As for the rest, I just wonder how somebody who himself has admitted to some behavior that some would describe as despicable talk so much of hatred and how you are disgusted by homosexuals. It doesn't make sense to me. It's a strange mentality people have who want to hurt an maim people who aren't like them. It's caveman mentality IMO. [/b][/quote]
    I remember that thread with SuperJ. I was just messing with her and giving her a hard time. If I said that, it was in jest.

As far as me wanting to murder homosexuals, the truth is I don't. What pisses me off is when they decide they want to take a shot at my religion and try to destroy marriage and families as we know them.

That bothers me. Not gay people in general. Sure i'm disgusted by two men engaging in sex but most of the time i'm turned on by two beautiful women going at it.

But if those two beautiful women were to come off as gay activists and tell me how they want to get married in a church, i'd want to take a bat to their heads.

Not that i'd really do it, i'm just conveying how angry it makes me.

They want to be accepted and they are. But they can't CHANGE the deffinition of marriage and SHIT on religion with the law and nation on their side.

If they do that, who's going to say anything to polygamists or people in incestuous relationships? And who knows who would come next.

3. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    But again, I think we can all agree on that being assasin is wrong because it brings harm and misery to others. Being gay does not. Most people know they are hetero when they are five years old, should they be taken to therapy too? [/b][/quote]
    Hetero is NORMAL. If there were no "heteros" the human race would cease to exist.

Also like I said..HARM has nothing to do with morality.

I disagree.

It's immoral to lie because events are set in motion that can harm someone or something, emotionally or physically.

It's immoral to kill because you are taking away someone's most basic right...existence.

why is it immoral to be gay? [/b][/quote]
    Because The bible (which I and many others beleive in) say it is. You cant procreate. What do gays bring to the world? What do they do for us to live on? Its nothing but sex. You cant have kids. Its for your own pleasure and not to populate the world. All they do is eat, shit and fuck. If i had magic and turned everyone in the world gay, in 100 years, everyone in the world would be dead. [/b][/quote]
    See, that's the problem.

The Bible isn't the law.

And not everyone in the world is a follower of it. [/b][/quote]
    Yet all the initial Laws of this country were based on the bible. [/b][/quote]
    Really, where'd you get that from? [/b][/quote]
    Dont Steal, dont Kill, Dont bare false WItness, Dont Commit Adultery.(not against the law now, but use to be).

Thats where they got thier laws from. In God we Trust. Printed right on the money. [/b][/quote]
    "In God We Trust" was NOT PRINTED on Money until the LATE 1800s!

Just like The PLedge Of allegiance didn't come to be until the 1940s!

The founding fathers made NO mention of God in any government forum. [/b][/quote]
    Whats your point? Our laws are based on Whats in the Bible? Does it matter when it was done? What about the laws based on the commandments?

4. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    But again, I think we can all agree on that being assasin is wrong because it brings harm and misery to others. Being gay does not. Most people know they are hetero when they are five years old, should they be taken to therapy too? [/b][/quote]
    Hetero is NORMAL. If there were no "heteros" the human race would cease to exist.

I disagree.

It's immoral to lie because events are set in motion that can harm someone or something, emotionally or physically.

It's immoral to kill because you are taking away someone's most basic right...existence.

Because The bible (which I and many others beleive in) say it is. You cant procreate. What do gays bring to the world? What do they do for us to live on? Its nothing but sex. You cant have kids. Its for your own pleasure and not to populate the world. All they do is eat, shit and fuck. If i had magic and turned everyone in the world gay, in 100 years, everyone in the world would be dead. [/b][/quote]
    There are plenty of hetero people who never procreate. Either by choice, not wanting kids or never finding a life partner. What about guys like The Elephant Man and Rocky Dennis, I'm sure those two guys and many others couldn't get laid in a morgue. Should they have been eliminated from the earth because they weren't fulfilling their Christian duties of procreating.

5. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

Cdogg,

please don't quote the entire thread when responding. :(

Carry on.

The Sly One has Spoken!!

6. Anthony

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

I disagree.

There are plenty of hetero people who never procreate. Either by choice, not wanting kids or never finding a life partner. What about guys like The Elephant Man and Rocky Dennis, I'm sure those two guys and many others couldn't get laid in a morgue. Should they have been eliminated from the earth because they weren't fulfilling their Christian duties of procreating. [/b][/quote]
    Your talking about not having kids because they dont have kids. Im talking about not having kids because they CANT. and NEVER will be able to.

7. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't care if you don't consider abortion murder, it's still murder. You're still terminating the life of a human being.

As far as murder, what about an eye for an eye? What about murdering an evil person? Or someone who wants to murder you?

I can think of a lot of cases when murder becomes more than acceptable. [/b][/quote]
    It is not a human being, it is only a potential human being.

When you jerk off or have sex with condom on, you throw away millions of potential human beings. Is that a mass murder then?

For this reason I don't see abortion as murder and you can't say I am wrong nor the other way around, it is just how you think about it. I don't think that you can murder a creature that isn't living at first place.

Moreover, eye for an eye is a stone-aged law, that doesn't hold anymore, even the Bible doesn't support it. I think we should get arid of such a revenge mentality. If someone kills a person, killing the killer won't help anything.

8. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    But who decides what lifestyle can disgust you and what can't?

What if I say that black people disgust me so they must be wrong and I have every right to hate them? Would I also be a man of principles who has a right to form his opinions or would I be a racist? Because in truth, someone being black shouldn't disgust anybody. The question is, why should being gay do that? [/b][/quote]
    Being black is an existance NOT a lifestyle. Being black is no more wrong than being white. Big difference there. Terrible analogy.

Some people are just made gay, that's the way it is. Therefore being gay is an existence for them. I've talked to gay guys and girls who knew they were gay as early as age 5, before you even really have fully formed sexual leanings or feelings.

what do we do? kill 'em? [/b][/quote]
    Thats not proven. Thats just some words made up by gay people that have stuck. You arent born Gay. People arent made gay. The meaning of life is to procreate. Gays cant do that. If people were born gay, then why do they have sperm? Why are they given the ability to have kids? Shouldnt the gay gene also stop this from happening? [/b][/quote]
    How is what you just proposed any more proven???

You think the people I've talked to were LYING?

They made it up?

They mistakenly thought they were gay?

You mean they went through years of hell and depression, guilt, feeling scared about who they really were, afraid to tell their families for NOTHING? [/b][/quote]
    People talk a lot of shit. What people say isn't science.

9. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Read it again. Everything it said would happen, has pretty much happened. Its accurrate to a "T"

10. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

What if I say that black people disgust me so they must be wrong and I have every right to hate them? Would I also be a man of principles who has a right to form his opinions or would I be a racist? Because in truth, someone being black shouldn't disgust anybody. The question is, why should being gay do that? [/b][/quote]
    Being black is an existance NOT a lifestyle. Being black is no more wrong than being white. Big difference there. Terrible analogy.

Some people are just made gay, that's the way it is. Therefore being gay is an existence for them. I've talked to gay guys and girls who knew they were gay as early as age 5, before you even really have fully formed sexual leanings or feelings.

Thats not proven. Thats just some words made up by gay people that have stuck. You arent born Gay. People arent made gay. The meaning of life is to procreate. Gays cant do that. If people were born gay, then why do they have sperm? Why are they given the ability to have kids? Shouldnt the gay gene also stop this from happening? [/b][/quote]

They made it up?

You mean they went through years of hell and depression, guilt, feeling scared about who they really were, afraid to tell their families for NOTHING? [/b][/quote]
    People talk a lot of shit. What people say isn't science. [/b][/quote]
    Except for you, SLy, Cupey and Godfather, right?

Gimme a fucking break, that's nonsensical.

11. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I completley disagree with you.

12. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Read it again. Everything it said would happen, has pretty much happened. Its accurrate to a "T" [/b][/quote]
    Except for the Christ coming back "soon" as it was written. On other words, the thing that has not happened is the basis of whole Christian religion.

Also we have very little evidence of any of those other things happening

13. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:

But being black is natural born, so is being gay at least according our knowledge these fdays. Nobody can decide themselves whether or not they can be gays. It is not their choice so I think neither should be viewed disgusting

You said there that man having sex with a man is just wrong and you have a right for seeing it disgusting. This is just the difficult point: who says it is right to think so? Who says it is not right to hate black people if they happen to disgust you. [/b][/quote]
    You know I really haven't come to a conclusion on whether people are really born gay or not yet. I'm leaning towards some are (or have a very strong propensity towards it) and lots of others choose the lifestyle somewhere along the way. But even if they are, why not just be a non practicing homosexual (like many priests are no doubt). What I'm saying is that there is still a choice involved in the act of sex with another person which constitutes a lifestyle. That act (having sex with someone of the same sex) is wrong (according to us) regardless of whether they were born with a strong propensity towards it or not. [/b][/quote]
    I agree. I think that in some people they are born with the gay gene. Just like some people are born with the artistic gene or the basketball player gene.

But you have to train everyday to become an NBA basketball player, and you have to practice to become a flaming faggot.

I'm sure a lot of gay people were both with that gay gene and i'm also sure a lot of them weren't.

Because a lot of professional athletes, musicians and intellectuals were both with those genes, some just worked hard and did it through hard work.

The bottom line is there is a choice.

Because a lot of people were born with murdering genes, pedophile genes and other stuff that they had to work against.

14. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

I disagree.

Are you pro choice or life?

15. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!

I disagree.

Are you pro choice or life? [/b][/quote]
    choice.

But not for third trimester abortions.

Before that, it's a clump of cells.

Personally, I'd keep it if I knocked a girl up.

16. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just FYI. One thing I don't agree is people abusing gays, or not giving them medial benefits and stuff like that. I hate people that try to hurt them. That doesn't make sense. [/b][/quote]
    I don't think we should necessarily hurt them but also, we shouldn't give them extra rights. For example, if someone beats the crap out of a faggot and is found guilty of that crime, he shouldn't have to do extra time because it is found to be a "hate" crime.

Someone getting the shit beat out of them is just that, their ass. It shouldn't matter who it is or why, the point is, they were fucked up.

Faggots want schools to put up "special" rules to protect them as well as society. I say, fuck them. They get NO EXTRA PROTECTION.

We're already giving them TOO MUCH by saying they're EQUAL in the eyes of the law. They're telling us they're better than us.

They're also saying they can step all over our religions and we should celebrate them for it. FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    I agree that hate crime laws are laughably hypocritical and ridiculous.

Murder is disgusting no matter who does it or why.

But the rest of your post is silly nonsense. How many gay people do you even know? You sound like a scared, angry little kid. [/b][/quote]
    How many murders and pedophiles do you know? You sound like a scared, angry little kid. [/b][/quote]
    That makes NO SENSE at all.

But you are too stupid to even realize it. [/b][/quote]
    You asked me how many gay people I knew, maybe since I don't acossiate with them, i'm out of touch or don't know what i'm talking about.

Well, now I ask you how many murderers and pedophiles you know? If you don't acossiate with them, then you're out of touch and don't know what you're talking about. [/b][/quote]
    That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Murderers and Pedophiles cannot be compared to Gay people.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    Why not? Most faggots are already pedophiles and murder is just around the corner when you're that depraved. [/b][/quote]
    PROVE THAT.

Where do you come up with this shit?

You're making things up.

"most faggots are pedophiles"

WTF?? [/b][/quote]
    Actually what I mean was that most pedophiles are homosexuals. Probably 95% or more. But not all or even most faggots are pedophiles. I had it backwards.

17. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is nothing but a pyrrhic victory for the homobic lobby.

Homosexuals will marry in every corner of the US.

It is only a matter of time.

The principle is simple and goes thus:

Heterosexuals will not, cannot legislate on the lifestyle of homosexuals - period. [/b][/quote]
    they will marry and always be considered an abomination into the eyes of all. The founding fathers of this country would have never recognized such a marriage, and their principles as Christians finally reigned supreme. Gay marriage makes me want to throw up.

Cupey [/b][/quote]
    :lol: [/b][/quote]
    the founding fathers?

you mean like the ATHEIST Thomas Jefferson? [/b][/quote]
    They were mostly deists, not athiests. And I still don't know what your point is, other than you have no point. [/b][/quote]
    THE FOUNDING FATHERS BELIEVED IN TOTAL SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!!!

YOU AND CUPEY WANT TO USE CHRISTIANITY AS A BASIS FOR LAW!!!

THAT IS NOT WHAT THE "FOUNDING FATHERS" HAD IN MIND, MORON! [/b][/quote]
    The Church and state is SEPERATE YOU IDIOT. We go by the constitution, which so happens to agree with the bible most of the time which says a lot about the men who wrote it.

In the entire constitution I don't see anything that even resembles them agreeing with men and men engaging in holy matrimony. [/b][/quote]
    Where in the constitution is gay marriage outlawed????

Find that, you mongoloid. [/b][/quote]
    Find in the constitution where Polygamy, beastiality, pedophilia and incest is outlawed you BABOON!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT, IDIOT!

Cats like you are always bringing up the "founding fathers" as a rationale for your views. [/b][/quote]
    Your point is we should legalize pedophilia and have beastiality, incestual and homosexual marriages.

Great job!!!

18. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Again, esk, answer these questions:

DO YOU WATCH LESBIAN PORNO?

IF YOUR BROTHER/SISTER or SON/DAUGHTER WERE GAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF GAY PEOPLE? [/b][/quote]
    Yes I watch lesbian porn, rather enjoy it.

If a family member was gay, I would be opposed to their lifestyle but after that probably wouldn't hold it against them unless they tried to throw it in my face by being gay activists and pro marriage and all that crap. Then i'd probably hate them and would have nothing to do with them.

I'm not afraid of gay people, it's just that their actions disgust me and I don't think they should be able to get married. [/b][/quote]
    so you watch and enjoy lesbian porn, yet homosexuality is DISGUSTING?

So you enjoy watching something you find disgusting? :wacko:

I find murder disgusting, so I've never watched 'Faces of Death'

I guess you and I are different. [/b][/quote]
    I find homosexual relationships disgusting. I would also find it disgusing if two hot women wanted to start a life together and be a legitimate loving couple, married with children. That thought is revolting to me.

Now as far as sex, I find it nice to see two women having sex, probably because i'm attracted to beautiful women, two or more together wouldn't make them unattractive to me.

I am not attracted to men and am totally DISGUSTED by the thought of them having sex. And am completely sick at the thought of them trying to be a legit couple and legally recognized as a family entity in this country.

It's really easy to understand. I love looking at gorgeous women. If they're kissing each other, it's still not turning me off, i'm enjoying it, why wouldn't I?

But none of this talks about them living together and being gay.

Most lesbian women who are gay and live together are ATROCIOUSLY UGLY and I wouldn't care to watch them even naked by themselves.

Those hot lesbians we watch in porns are usually bisexual and do it for the money although they enjoy it.

19. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just FYI. One thing I don't agree is people abusing gays, or not giving them medial benefits and stuff like that. I hate people that try to hurt them. That doesn't make sense. [/b][/quote]
    I don't think we should necessarily hurt them but also, we shouldn't give them extra rights. For example, if someone beats the crap out of a faggot and is found guilty of that crime, he shouldn't have to do extra time because it is found to be a "hate" crime.

Someone getting the shit beat out of them is just that, their ass. It shouldn't matter who it is or why, the point is, they were fucked up.

Faggots want schools to put up "special" rules to protect them as well as society. I say, fuck them. They get NO EXTRA PROTECTION.

We're already giving them TOO MUCH by saying they're EQUAL in the eyes of the law. They're telling us they're better than us.

They're also saying they can step all over our religions and we should celebrate them for it. FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    I agree that hate crime laws are laughably hypocritical and ridiculous.

Murder is disgusting no matter who does it or why.

But the rest of your post is silly nonsense. How many gay people do you even know? You sound like a scared, angry little kid. [/b][/quote]
    How many murders and pedophiles do you know? You sound like a scared, angry little kid. [/b][/quote]
    That makes NO SENSE at all.

But you are too stupid to even realize it. [/b][/quote]
    You asked me how many gay people I knew, maybe since I don't acossiate with them, i'm out of touch or don't know what i'm talking about.

Well, now I ask you how many murderers and pedophiles you know? If you don't acossiate with them, then you're out of touch and don't know what you're talking about. [/b][/quote]
    That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Murderers and Pedophiles cannot be compared to Gay people.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    Why not? Most faggots are already pedophiles and murder is just around the corner when you're that depraved. [/b][/quote]
    PROVE THAT.

Where do you come up with this shit?

You're making things up.

"most faggots are pedophiles"

WTF?? [/b][/quote]
    Actually what I mean was that most pedophiles are homosexuals. Probably 95% or more. But not all or even most faggots are pedophiles. I had it backwards. [/b][/quote]
    I don't even think that that is true.

Pedophiles are pedophiles. They don't really have a sexual preference. They have a power preference, a sadistic preference.

20. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scrub

Home Page:
    Well, Esk, it has to be said. Anyone with as much pent up anger as you have towards gays only means one thing. You're a closet gay yourself.

I have thought you were a closet case before but this thread takes it over the top. I'm know psychic here but I'm thinking that maybe one night you and old Godfather might have been having a drink somewhere. maybe a few drinks too many. You started getting emotional, told him you loved him. I don't know what happned next, Esk. Maybe you went to hug him for being a good friend and you gave him a peck on the cheek. Maybe you grabbed his ass, I don't know.

But ever since that night you've been telling yourself you're going to go out and kill some faggots.

Guess what, Esk? It's not that faggot out on the street that you ant to kill. It's the faggot inside of you that you REALLY want to kill.

It's all good, Esk. Just be yourself and don't be afraid of what others are thinking. As long as your happy!

:drink:

21. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    where are you getting that from?

Total nonsense.

22. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The people u refer to as fags are also human beings Cupey.

If u can marry; they should too. [/b][/quote]
    Everyone can marry, EVERYONE. What you're talking about isn't marriage. It's CHANGING THE DEFFINITION OF MARRIAGE because some DEGENERATES think it would be a nice blow to christianity.

Gays aren't talking about marriage, they're talking about DESTROYING MARRIAGE AND LAUNCHING A MASSIVE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!!!

FUCK THEM FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad Bush is the president. [/b][/quote]
    You are out of your tiny little mind!

I wasn't aware that being gay was some sort of organized club you join. Nice try, asshole.

Everytime you put your slimy hands on the keyboard, something awful, ugly and ignorant comes out. [/b][/quote]
    Marriage by DEFFINITION is between a man and a woman. NO ONE can argue that it's about two men without arguing at the same time that it involves incest, pedophilia, polygamy and beastiality.

The fact that these faggots are trying to do so shows just how dishonest and evil they are. [/b][/quote]
    I've already argued otherwise.

Again, pedophilia and beastiality do NOT involve CONSENT.

So quit bringing it back up.

Incest and polygamy are almost cartoonish examples. Both are extremely uncommon.

But 10% of the US Population is GAY. What do you propose we do to them? Kill them all?

Don't you have any compassion?

If you had a brother or sister or son or daughter who was gay, what would you do? disown them?

And ONE other question:

Have you ever watched Porno featuring two women having intercourse? (the entire credibility of your stance hangs in the balance of the answer to that question) [/b][/quote]
    I don't think we should kill homosexuals, we should just not allow them to marry.

Yes, i've watched porn that involves two women. I didn't want to kill them either.

My point is, they shouldn't be allowed to get married.

As far as them being 10% of the population, well what percentage of women claim to have been raped at some point in their lives?

If it's greater than 10% should rape become legal to accomidate this common behavior?

Why throw rapists in jail, HAVE SOME COMPASSION!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    more semantic bullshit.

RAPISTS HURT PEOPLE WITHOUT CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    You said 10% of the population is gay so we should excuse their actions based on that 10%.

Now shouldn't we excuse ALL ACTIONS which are as common as 10% or greater?

Or do you only want to change the laws to accomodate gays? [/b][/quote]
    you're missing the point (as usual)

10% of the population is Gay, that's over 20 MILLION people.

They are engaging in a way of life that is not illegal and isn't hurting anybody, so why should we be so hellbent in keeping them from having the same rights as you and I do? [/b][/quote]
    They already have the same rights as human beings.

Now if they want EXTRA RIGHTS for being gay then they fall short.

All men have equal rights, gay or otherwise.

There shouldn't be provision in the law books to cater to homosexuals. If so then we need one to cater to heterosexuals.

Men and women have rights. Homosexuals and pedophiles don't. Although they're both just regular men and women. At to some point theey have the same rights as any other human being.

23. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The people u refer to as fags are also human beings Cupey.

If u can marry; they should too. [/b][/quote]
    Everyone can marry, EVERYONE. What you're talking about isn't marriage. It's CHANGING THE DEFFINITION OF MARRIAGE because some DEGENERATES think it would be a nice blow to christianity.

Gays aren't talking about marriage, they're talking about DESTROYING MARRIAGE AND LAUNCHING A MASSIVE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!!!

FUCK THEM FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad Bush is the president. [/b][/quote]
    You are out of your tiny little mind!

I wasn't aware that being gay was some sort of organized club you join. Nice try, asshole.

Everytime you put your slimy hands on the keyboard, something awful, ugly and ignorant comes out. [/b][/quote]
    Marriage by DEFFINITION is between a man and a woman. NO ONE can argue that it's about two men without arguing at the same time that it involves incest, pedophilia, polygamy and beastiality.

The fact that these faggots are trying to do so shows just how dishonest and evil they are. [/b][/quote]
    I've already argued otherwise.

Again, pedophilia and beastiality do NOT involve CONSENT.

So quit bringing it back up.

Incest and polygamy are almost cartoonish examples. Both are extremely uncommon.

But 10% of the US Population is GAY. What do you propose we do to them? Kill them all?

Don't you have any compassion?

If you had a brother or sister or son or daughter who was gay, what would you do? disown them?

And ONE other question:

Have you ever watched Porno featuring two women having intercourse? (the entire credibility of your stance hangs in the balance of the answer to that question) [/b][/quote]
    I don't think we should kill homosexuals, we should just not allow them to marry.

Yes, i've watched porn that involves two women. I didn't want to kill them either.

My point is, they shouldn't be allowed to get married.

As far as them being 10% of the population, well what percentage of women claim to have been raped at some point in their lives?

If it's greater than 10% should rape become legal to accomidate this common behavior?

Why throw rapists in jail, HAVE SOME COMPASSION!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    more semantic bullshit.

RAPISTS HURT PEOPLE WITHOUT CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    You said 10% of the population is gay so we should excuse their actions based on that 10%.

Now shouldn't we excuse ALL ACTIONS which are as common as 10% or greater?

Or do you only want to change the laws to accomodate gays? [/b][/quote]
    you're missing the point (as usual)

10% of the population is Gay, that's over 20 MILLION people.

They are engaging in a way of life that is not illegal and isn't hurting anybody, so why should we be so hellbent in keeping them from having the same rights as you and I do? [/b][/quote]
    They already have the same rights as human beings.

Now if they want EXTRA RIGHTS for being gay then they fall short.

All men have equal rights, gay or otherwise.

There shouldn't be provision in the law books to cater to homosexuals. If so then we need one to cater to heterosexuals.

Men and women have rights. Homosexuals and pedophiles don't. Although they're both just regular men and women. At to some point theey have the same rights as any other human being. [/b][/quote]
    Again, why do you keep grouping Homosexuals with pedophiles?

I have not ever defended Pedophiles and never will.

24. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I disagree.

Well...taken to the extreme and the human race would cease to exist. So it can potentially "harm" the human race. Secondly, the anus isn't designed for entry, I heard <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">(don't know how true it is but I suspect that it IS true)</span> that many gays have to wear "pads" to prevent unauthorized LEAKAGES ( :vom: ). So homosexuality is HARMFUL to the male BATTY. :shaneUD12Oscar:

But other than that...there are TWO sexes for a reason. They fit together like a key and keyhole, pencil and sharpener...they compliment each other sexually. It is OBVIOUS therefore...that HOMOsexuality is a perversion. It is NOT the way things were meant to be. It's not that way in the eyes of a creator...or if you want to believe evolution and no God, it is not the way we evolved.

Either way...IT IS WRONG!!

Is oral sex a 'perversion.' Was a woman's mouth designed for penetration? What about guys who bang their wife in the ass. Shouldn't they be rounded up for commiting perverted unnatural acts.

:Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    How do you know what a perversion is? Sex is sex. It involves a lot of things such as kissing. Is kissing a perversion as per your deffininion, yes it is.

But really sex is a broad deffinition of many acts engaged in by men and women. You should check out the kama sutra.

25. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I disagree.

Well...taken to the extreme and the human race would cease to exist. So it can potentially "harm" the human race. Secondly, the anus isn't designed for entry, I heard <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">(don't know how true it is but I suspect that it IS true)</span> that many gays have to wear "pads" to prevent unauthorized LEAKAGES ( :vom: ). So homosexuality is HARMFUL to the male BATTY. :shaneUD12Oscar:

But other than that...there are TWO sexes for a reason. They fit together like a key and keyhole, pencil and sharpener...they compliment each other sexually. It is OBVIOUS therefore...that HOMOsexuality is a perversion. It is NOT the way things were meant to be. It's not that way in the eyes of a creator...or if you want to believe evolution and no God, it is not the way we evolved.

Is oral sex a 'perversion.' Was a woman's mouth designed for penetration? What about guys who bang their wife in the ass. Shouldn't they be rounded up for commiting perverted unnatural acts.

How do you know what a perversion is? Sex is sex. It involves a lot of things such as kissing. Is kissing a perversion as per your deffininion, yes it is.

But really sex is a broad deffinition of many acts engaged in by men and women. You should check out the kama sutra. [/b][/quote]
    It was Sly's argument, esk, not Mr. Blue's. :huh:

Sly said an anus is not meant for entrance by genitals.

Mr. Blue simply brought up other "holes" as a means to completley shitting all over that stupid arguement.

26. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't care if you don't consider abortion murder, it's still murder. You're still terminating the life of a human being.

As far as murder, what about an eye for an eye? What about murdering an evil person? Or someone who wants to murder you?

I can think of a lot of cases when murder becomes more than acceptable. [/b][/quote]
    It is not a human being, it is only a potential human being.

When you jerk off or have sex with condom on, you throw away millions of potential human beings. Is that a mass murder then?

For this reason I don't see abortion as murder and you can't say I am wrong nor the other way around, it is just how you think about it. I don't think that you can murder a creature that isn't living at first place.

Moreover, eye for an eye is a stone-aged law, that doesn't hold anymore, even the Bible doesn't support it. I think we should get arid of such a revenge mentality. If someone kills a person, killing the killer won't help anything. [/b][/quote]
    If you jerk off on your bed isn't a human being. It's a "potential" human being.

Now as soon as you your sperm reaches the ovary and the life process begins, a human being is being formed.

If you don't ABORT them, they will grow up into a full human adult.

Very different from sperm on a condom or bed which will never become anything.

If spilling sperm is a sin because of loss of "potential" birth of a human being, then people who are abstaining from sex are sinners because of that loss of "potential" birth of a human being.

It's like being thrown in jail because you "could" kill someone. Sperm "could" make babies under the right circumstances.

Now, when those circumstances are reached and a baby is forming, then terminating is MURDER.

By deffinition a human is a fetus which would have formed by itself had someone not interfered.

It IS FORMING, IT EXISTS, IT IS A HUMAN BEING. It will be born and grow up to be an adult unless someone or something prematurely terminates it's existence.

If it happens to them after they are born, it's called MURDER.

If it happens while they are still in the womb, it's called ABORTION which is legal for some RIDICULOUS OUTRAGEOUS reason which makes absolutely no sense.

27. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    I disagree.

There are many Christians that believe that and follow that to a T. No oral or anal sex for the reasons you just mentioned. Others believe that there's no way to defile yourself with your partner in marriage. So given that marriage is traditionally between man & woman it's a non issue & therein lies the rub... there was no point really, just a factoid to ponder over

28. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

They made it up?

People talk a lot of shit. What people say isn't science. [/b][/quote]
    Except for you, SLy, Cupey and Godfather, right?

Gimme a fucking break, that's nonsensical. [/b][/quote]
    There are such things as FACTS. When someone says "i know I was born gay" it doesn't make it a fact.

We're debating here, very different than someone who thinks he can scientifally create a fact because he got a boner when he was 5 from watching his friend play in the sand.

29. admin

admin has left the building

you guys have a better sex partner then I do :crybaby: :D :D

30. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:

I disagree.

Are you pro choice or life? [/b][/quote]
    choice.

But not for third trimester abortions.

Before that, it's a clump of cells.

Personally, I'd keep it if I knocked a girl up. [/b][/quote]
    What happens if you leave that clump of cells alone? Does it remain a clump of cells?