CYC simply retarded (greatest hits)

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by I and I, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Arben

Arben "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Do you have a dictionary at home?

2. CleanYourClock

CleanYourClock "Twinkle Toes" McJack

IandI , you are a retard . I imediatly said that I should have used a different word instaed of "inject"
    I did not argue for pages. I attempted to explain it to you and only you because YOU were the only retard that did not understand what I was saying.:lol: And even when I was doing that , I still wrote in the post at the bottom that I should have used a different word.
    You are only pointing out your own stupidity here.

As far as bombing North Vietnem , after stating we did not bomb the north like we did Germany , you said we used even more bombes in NV.
    In my very NEXT post (second post) I said no , I mean level a major city and then I referenced Berlin.

You claiming I went on and on is complete bullshit. :doh: :lol: :lol:

3. I and I

I and I "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Your first claim was "we didn't bom any cities in North Vietnam" Then danced around, then revised your statement to, "bomb and level"

:lol:

You argued for a good while about injecting being the correct use in the phrase.

You kept giving examples of injecting a needle into the air and the materials going away. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you argued that for a couple of pages, then you finally admitted that you used the wrong wording.

FUCKIN IDIOT

4. CleanYourClock

What I said was straight forward and clear you fuckin retard. Again , I was explaining it to you because YOU were the only dumb fuck that needed it explained. I had to walk you through examples about the point I was trying to get through to you. :lol: As for the German/NV comparison , I stated that in my second response to you. Yet you went on for an additional 15 pages. This is why I just copy and paste the same response back to you. :lol:
    I'm sorry , I can not fix the world - and that includes you lack of comprehension.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  5. I and I

You were trying to make your claim seem legit by using those dumbass examples.

Inject away your retarded statements somewhere else. :laughing:

6. CleanYourClock

You have it backwards , I was using examples because you are dumb.
    Yet I still stated in BOLD letters at the bottom of each response that I should have used a different word.

You are really the internets fool. :doh: :lol:

7. I and I

You made a dumbass statement, I called you on it, and you tried to make it seem legit by using those dumbass statements that still didn't give validity to your statement.

So just for the record, does material eject or inject from an explosion? :lol: :popcorn:

8. CleanYourClock

:lol: what a loser. I'm still not sure why you continue to mention these topics. These are topics that you got owned on and looked like a complete fool.

Go ahead , bump the threads and let everyone see once again what a fool you looked like.

9. I and I

"we didn't bomb any major cities in North Vietnam"

:lol: :popcorn:

10. CleanYourClock

:lol: And for months now you still haven't name even ONE that we did ....

11. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

But what does this have to do with your contention that all English dictionaries show an American Usage and a British Usage. Only a multi-volume unabridged dictionary - the type that's as big as an encyclopedia - would do so.

12. I and I

I provided a website with a shitload of declassified memos of cities and targets hit in bombing raids, you were too lazy to look through the site so I specifially posted links to the places and names of cities that are in north vietnam.

You still believe we didn't bomb any major city in North Vietnam. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

13. Rubio MHS

Well, of course we bombed major cities in North Vietnam, but we didn't have any major bombardment campaigns in cities in North Vietnam. This whole, stupid argument is over a misplaced modifier.

14. I and I

Operation Rolling Thunder wasn't a major bombardment campaign?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rolling_Thunder

CYC denies this happened. :laughing:

15. CleanYourClock

Targets ??? I checked ALL of those links. There is NOTHING mentioned of the US bombing and completely destroying a major NV city.
    Absolutey nothing.
    Who gives a fuck if they bombed some bullshit railroad track located on the OUTSKIRTS of a city.
    After you stated we used more bombs in NV then in WW2 , in my very NEXT (Second) response to you I said , "no I mean completey level like what happend to Berlin"
    Still , because you can't have a normal conversation with anyone , you continue to push for something that is not even the same thing as I'm talking about. You keep dancing because you are a fuckin idiot.
    Just admit that we never bombed out a major NV city.
    We never did and no-matter how you spin or dance , you will never be able to get the proof because simply - it never occured.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  16. I and I

"completely destroying" first it's "we never bombed any major city in north vietnam" now its "we never completelly destroyed any major city in North Vietnam":popcorn:

17. Rubio MHS

That was mostly a tactical operation, although it did start out as an indiscriminate bombing raid. It didn't target cities in general, but rather bridges, dams, petroleum reserves, weapons factories and power plants. To compare it with the bombing raids of World War II is faulty, although it did start out as a pretty nasty operation. In four years, ORT killed 72,000 civilians, while the nine-month bombing raid on Japan during 1944 and 1945 killed ten times that many civilians. We're talking about 1/50 the number of civilian casualties per day.

18. 60/40

60/40 Undisputed Champion

LAN Analyst
    Home Page:
    The country is mainly trees man. I am sure that some places were bombed. I am not disputing that. The majority of the bombing in vietnam was in the jungle. We droped bombs jsut to clear the jungle is some cases. You still have much learning to do about the military.

19. CleanYourClock

Just admit it never happened and stop looking like a fool.
    If you think that it did happen, just simply type the names of the major NV cities that we destroyed and leveled.
    I mean if the same question were asked of someone about the German cities in WW2 , that person would easily be able to at least come up with a short list.

20. CleanYourClock

Bottom line 60/40 , if someone asked you to list the German cities that we destroyed and leveled in WW2 , you can make a list.
    If someone asked you to list the NV cities that we destroyed and leveled in North Vietnam , you can not make a list.

That really just sums it up.

21. I and I

the civillian death toll isn't a measure of a successful or unsuccessful bombing raid. The purpose of a bombing raid is to take out the facilities that are keeping the enemy going, which is what Operation Rolling Thunder was meant to be, the expert anti aircraft troops of north vietnam did a good job of making sure it wasn't as successful as the americans had hoped.

CYC believes Operation Rolling Thunder didn't happen. :laughing:

22. I and I

Bottom line, more people knowing about ww2 than the vietnam war would probably have something to do with them not being able to name a north vietnamese city. But of course the declassified bombing reports website sure did. :popcorn:

now you have changed it to "level and destroy" what will it be next? :laughing:

23. CleanYourClock

Who said this ? I believe it happend.
    However NO major cities were bombed out and leveled like Berlin was in Operation Rolling thunder.

If there was , please just list the NV major city/cities.

24. I and I

so who is at fault for americans not being able to level smaller cities with MORE bombs than all the bombs dropped in ww2?

"now it's bombed and leveled like berlin was"

What ever happened to your original statment that "no major cities were bombed" :laughing:

25. CleanYourClock

In case you didn't notice , it was always like that.
    This is why people call you a stupid muther fucker.

Under your theory , any explosion - even a fire cracker would be considered a bombing of a major city. :lol:

Bottom line - YOU CAN'T LIST ANY NV MAJOR CITES WE BOMBED AND LEVELED.
    End of story.

26. I and I

Bottom line is, your first statement was "we never bombed any cities in North Vietnam"

You also said that we never bombed any north vietnamese infrastructure. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

27. CleanYourClock

Yes and in my second post I explained to you exactly what I meant.
    Whats the fuckin problem here , are you slow or something ?:doh: :dunno:

28. I and I

Do you stil stand by your statement that we didn't bomb any north vietnamese infrastructure?

29. Rubio MHS

Exactly. That's why it's stupid to call it a major bombing campaign towards a city, when it was a military/supply/transporation strike.

30. CleanYourClock

Infrastucture "WITH-IN" the major cities - like I originally stated , yes I do stand by that statement.
    The war suppling mechanics with-in the major cities were always still capable of producing the needed supplies.

Now if you decide to come back with how we bombed some bullshit warehouse building on the outskirts of a city , that is not what I'm talking about so don't waste your time.