CYC simply retarded (greatest hits)

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by I and I, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

If he had said that, I would have agreed with him.

2. I and I

I and I "Twinkle Toes" McJack

CYC

After that post from 60/40 you should give him some mouth wash or a breath mint and a dr pepper at least.

Why don't you just pull up what you said. from the archives if it still exists.

I remember you saying three clear statements.

One of them was WE DIDNT ATTEMPT TO DISRUPT THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE.

You also said we didn't bomb any major city in North Vietnam.

Any writings on the air campaign over north vietnam will say how tough the anti aircraft defenses were over vietnam, they were the toughest air operations since ww2, and the U.S. lost a shitload of planes. Only a dumbfuck like you would think that this probably had something to do with them not being able to totally destroy a city, whatever your definition of totally destroy is.

3. I and I

60/40 and CYC are pulling a politician like move. They are lying by only telling a part of the truth.

EXAMPLE: 60/40 keeps saying that CYC said bomb like berlin, but what 60/40 is not telling you is that several pages before cyc changed it to bomb like berlin, he just said "we didn't bomb any major city.

CYC said that we didn't attempt to disrupt their infrastructure, he also said that we didn't bomb any major city in north vietnam, I forget what the other one was.

4. 60/40

60/40 Undisputed Champion

LAN Analyst
    Home Page:
    Fuck it, can you find the thread? Its been to long to remember EXACTLY what every single person said. But if you can find the original thread, Post it for me please. That will settle the whole argument. I do remember him saying bombed like berlin. I may be mistaken and it be ten pages later, but I dont believe so. Please post the link I+I. We can squash this shit now.

5. I and I

I already asked CYC to post a link. I don't think the threads even exist anymore, I think the server has gone down about 100 times since then.

6. 60/40

LAN Analyst
    Home Page:
    Then you really dont know either if it was said right away or 10 pages later. Why are you even fucking arguing this then?:laughing:

7. I and I

Not being able to find the thread and not knowing what he said are two different things.

"YOU just need to acknowledge the fact that we did not bomb any major cities in the north , did not bomb the factories that were pumping out war supplies etc. , did not attempt to disrupt their central goverment."

Here is the exact quote taken from another thread talking about his comment.

8. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

What you need to understand is that CYC is a knobhead. He's not that smart. He meant to say one thing, but it came out differently. His initial post on the subject was right on target, but he simply didn't get his message across well in subsequent posts.

9. 60/40

LAN Analyst
    Home Page:
    Im kinda confused here I+I. You sent me and Rubio both a PM saying that his very first post was damning. Both Rubio and I have told you that CYC is correct is what he said. But here is where my confusion is. I guess you really do believe this shit you are posting. Did you finish High School? I mean I wont look down on you or anything like that. I know High School can be hard for some people and lets face it, School is not for everybody. So be honest with me little buddy. Do you have problems with reading comprehension? Are things a little fuzzy sometimes? Its ok man. This is nothing to be embarrased about. Have you been tested for ADHD? I think you should go and talk openly to your doctor man. I bet he can help you.
    Here is a link you may want to look at. Hope this helps little guy.

[SIZE=-1]www.newADHDtreatment.com [/SIZE]

10. CleanYourClock

CleanYourClock "Twinkle Toes" McJack

On the fuckin FIRST PAGE , 7th post down in the original thread , I said "Bomb and Level"

What the fuck do you think "level" means ? You think it means some guy went around with a level to ensure everything was straight , or do you think it means completely destroyed ? :lol: :lol:

11. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

Man I was such a fuckup in High School.... Worse in Junior High. I actually got left back a year in one of the worse ghetto schools in New York City. You bring back memories 60/40. If we had not moved to Baltimore I would probably be dead by now:doh:. IandI is a good guy but he can be a pest.

12. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Not being a dick or anything (well maybe) how do you know he is a good guy?