Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> lemme know when u get the body wash, i wonna pick some up, if u sold sparkbar in stores, ide probably buy more of it..

is the bodywash going to be anti-bacterial..i have to use that shit after training....

if u guys blow up and can get 5g together I can get phil baroni for sure, and a few other UFC fighters to wear your shit if u get into the sponsorship game [/b][/quote]
    last time i knew you were calling sparkebar the devil cause it stained your washclothes [/b][/quote]
    im hoping they can fix that

also hoping the bodywash wont do it

but that shit did stain my washcloths [/b][/quote]
    yes the bodywash does sound interesting

when i get some extra $$ id purchase some and see what its all about [/b][/quote]
    its not a bad product, just dont use light colored washcloths...

if u have one of those scrubbing things....loofah is what its called, those dont stain [/b][/quote]
    yeah i use one of them anyways, i like bodywash better than soap

once i get some $$ and the bodywash is ready to roll ill hafta make a purchase

2. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Smashin

Did you send feed back. That's the type of constructive shit we need. However I will speak with our scientist to see what can be done if anything. Also I'm gonna be down in Vegas over Memorial Weekend. I'm gonna be bringing some shit wit me. It's a vacation but I'm gonna be workin as well. I'll Holla 5000

3. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> freddy.
    who are you? do you want your ass kicked?
    [/b][/quote]
    I am trembling...

You are infinitely more intimidating than the dweeb. [/b][/quote]
    i live in vegas.
    let me know when you are ready to get your ass beaten by 190 pounds worth of chick.

4. bigdawg

P.O.
    The body is a muthafuka. Man we have been trying to get that shit perfected for hella. We just can't get it straight. We are making more quality control changes. I'm telling you guys we are seriously trying to put out the best product of all time. I'll Holla 5000

5. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Smashin

Did you send feed back. That's the type of constructive shit we need. However I will speak with our scientist to see what can be done if anything. Also I'm gonna be down in Vegas over Memorial Weekend. I'm gonna be bringing some shit wit me. It's a vacation but I'm gonna be workin as well. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    no, i just posted here figuring u would see it lol

what dates are u coming to vegas?

6. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The body is a muthafuka. Man we have been trying to get that shit perfected for hella. We just can't get it straight. We are making more quality control changes. I'm telling you guys we are seriously trying to put out the best product of all time. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    have you tried infusing it with grade A pure colombian cocaine?

i bet that'll make it effective as hell and make alot of return customers

:D

7. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> freddy.
    [/b][/quote]
    I am trembling...

stfu freddy aka punchstar aka keyboard warrior [/b][/quote]
    I apologise for the "dweeb" label.

However, you can surely see that you have nothing to offer this thread apart from unfortunate genetiics...

8. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    BD looks like someone bitchslapped you in the right eye. :D

9. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> freddy.
    [/b][/quote]
    I am trembling...

stfu freddy aka punchstar aka keyboard warrior [/b][/quote]
    I apologise for the "dweeb" label.

However, you can surely see that you have nothing to offer this thread apart from unfortunate genetiics... [/b][/quote]
    the only "genetic" problem I have is big joints..

post a picture of yourself and impress us bro

10. bigdawg

P.O.
    Supacal

You gotta catch a cat first. I may be getting older but I still got the quicks. As a matter of fact I'm still faster then Rush-on and he's gonna be runnin the rock for ND.

Me and the wifey will be traveling down to Vegas on Sat. 29th and leave Monday the 31st. Man this is a tough trip for us. This will be the first time since we've had our kids that we've left them overnight. People say that we need to get away to spend time with by ourselves but fuck I ain't pawning my kids off family members to watch my kids. Hopefully a cat can enjoy himself.

Oh yeah my Grandmother got a time share at the Jockey Club Hotel right there on the strip. It used to be right across the street from the Aladin. That's where we are going to be staying. I'll Holla 5000

11. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

i live in vegas.
    let me know when you are ready to get your ass beaten by 190 pounds worth of chick. [/b][/quote]
    Good Lord!

That's the best offer I've had for years.

Just let me sort out the flight details and I'll get back to you on the rest.

I normally have to pay for this sort of thing...

12. bigdawg

P.O.
    Roberto

I'm still suffering from the RJ ko. That's the same side Roy took his shot. And for some reason my eye has been fuked up ever since. Naw look at my last picture my eye normal. I'll Holla 5000

13. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Im just fucking around.

I get a lazy eye when im gettin off or am drunk. :D

14. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Supacal

You gotta catch a cat first. I may be getting older but I still got the quicks. As a matter of fact I'm still faster then Rush-on and he's gonna be runnin the rock for ND.

Me and the wifey will be traveling down to Vegas on Sat. 29th and leave Monday the 31st. Man this is a tough trip for us. This will be the first time since we've had our kids that we've left them overnight. People say that we need to get away to spend time with by ourselves but fuck I ain't pawning my kids off family members to watch my kids. Hopefully a cat can enjoy himself.

Oh yeah my Grandmother got a time share at the Jockey Club Hotel right there on the strip. It used to be right across the street from the Aladin. That's where we are going to be staying. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    29th and 31st of this month?

i dont come home from my fight untill the 30th..

15. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

the only "genetic" problem I have is big joints..

post a picture of yourself and impress us bro [/quote]
    Look I am sorry, I wasn't trying to be personal. ( well perhaps just a little bit).

However, you were skipping in front of an industry-standard 6' 6" wall. That makes you about five foot tall...

No shame in that at all. I would even let you wrestle my nephews if I knew you better.

Peace.

16. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    bigdawg...i don't wanna fight you...i wanna fight freddy...sheeesh=)
    if you're coming next weekend...we get back the night of the 30th, so maybe we could swing by and just say hey or something on the way back from the airport.
    let us know=)

and freddy....i don't care who you are, or what you look like...i will beat you. not beat your meat for you...i mean, completely beat your ass. get it straight...

:rolleyes:

17. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    Look I am sorry, I wasn't trying to be personal. ( well perhaps just a little bit).

However, you were skipping in front of an industry-standard 6' 6" wall. That makes you about five foot tall...

No shame in that at all. I would even let you wrestle my nephews if I knew you better.

Peace. [/quote]
    so im 5'10 and your talking shit?

excuse me andre the giant

again

lets see a picture bro

18. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

and freddy....i don't care who you are, or what you look like...i will beat you. not beat your meat for you...i mean, completely beat your ass. get it straight...

[/b][/quote]
    That's what I like to hear. As long as there is no fee involved I am up for it.

The midget isn't allowed to watch though...

19. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

i will beat you. not beat your meat for you...

:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Hang on... I have just seen this disclaimer.

Although it's not a total deal-breaker, I would like you to reconsider.

Don't consult the dwarf either as he is biased and has an unreasonable
    grudge against me.

20. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    damn so me & bigdawg are going to be in Vegas next weekend but Callie & Mike are out of town, what's Joe doing? Some of the fightworld crew should hook up and do something...

21. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

again

lets see a picture bro [/b][/quote]
    And here we go with all the negativity...

I am sorry if I offended you, but I thought this was a body building thread.

I haven't claimed anything for myself. Just commented on someone posting a picture of a midget with a skipping rope.

I am now given to understand that you are that midget, but I was in no way trying to demean you for your lack of inches.

As i previously said it just seemed somewhat incongruous to have a dwarf appearing in a bodybuilding thread.

Peace...

22. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> mike wins...
    no one else is posting pics, so he wins by default.
    post some muthafucking pics, dammit.

and bigdawg....i start training again as soon as mike gets this fight out of the way next weekend. it's too hard for both of us to train at the same time, but i might get a shot to fight at the k-1 prelim. here in vegas in august.
    holla [/b][/quote]
    :huh: peep the avatar beotch! :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    i see a titty, u have gyno :D [/b][/quote]
    but it's a muscular titty, sure they're DDs and I look like Dolly Pardon on bloussant but it's all muscle, do you know how long it took to get fukin DDs like these?? you obviously don't know the difference between a fat titty and muscular titty! -- Orion :eek:ntome:

23. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Good lookin out ya'll. I still don't know how to post the pics myself. Like I said not bad an old dude drug free dude who don't workout anymore. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    (Humming happily to self as she looks at pics)
    Huh?
    Oh, yeah - *ahem*
    Muchos gracias, BigDawg. That was a very nice capper to my evening, I must say. You can take that shirt off any old damn time you please. Lookin GOOD!
    -Marcy

24. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> black06...you are looking great bro.
    =) [/b][/quote]
    Looks even better like this:

[​IMG]

25. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

Narcissistic hunchback with breasts...

26. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Good lookin out ya'll. I still don't know how to post the pics myself. Like I said not bad an old dude drug free dude who don't workout anymore. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    (Humming happily to self as she looks at pics)
    Huh?
    Oh, yeah - *ahem*
    Muchos gracias, BigDawg. That was a very nice capper to my evening, I must say. You can take that shirt off any old damn time you please. Lookin GOOD!
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    Actually I like the smaller one better. I always hate my pics. But since u went ahead and put me out there I'll have to take some real ones to put up. I'm gone all day tommorrow so I'll have the lady take some to put up on Sunday.

27. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Narcissistic hunchback with breasts... [/b][/quote]
    scrub with big mouth and no pics [_[

28. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Narcissistic hunchback with breasts... [/b][/quote]
    scrub with big mouth and no pics <_< [/b][/quote]
    Touchy, touchy...

"Scrub" with big mouth and no ego...

29. Ruizisgod

Ruizisgod Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

i live in vegas.
    let me know when you are ready to get your ass beaten by 190 pounds worth of chick. [/b][/quote]
    Good Lord!

That's the best offer I've had for years.

Just let me sort out the flight details and I'll get back to you on the rest.

I normally have to pay for this sort of thing... [/b][/quote]
    :AntonioTarver: :D :D :rolleyes:

And bigdawg, for someone who didn't train for 2 years, you still got it. Me, I have the same problem as Smashing Machine, I train like a crazy but I still don't have a chiseled body and I still can't see my six pac.

And bigdawg, what's the deal with the soap???? You're the owner of the company that makes it :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

30. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

again

lets see a picture bro [/b][/quote]
    And here we go with all the negativity...

I am sorry if I offended you, but I thought this was a body building thread.

I haven't claimed anything for myself. Just commented on someone posting a picture of a midget with a skipping rope.

I am now given to understand that you are that midget, but I was in no way trying to demean you for your lack of inches.

As i previously said it just seemed somewhat incongruous to have a dwarf appearing in a bodybuilding thread.

Peace... [/b][/quote]
    calling some one 5'10 short is pretty stupid considering that 5'8 is the average for people...

im not asking to see muscles or anything......im just wondering what type of giant man u are to be calling me a midget?

as far as we know your just trying to hurt peoples feelings on a message board before school starts tommorow and u get shoved in a locker.... keyboard warriors like u are played out buddy

pics please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.