Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

My and my "midget" self standing next to 6'2 dewey cooper....

maybe im 5'11 :shaneUD12Oscar:

2. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    i'll be muthafucked if i don't just LOVE watching mike train....
    he for sure has the best looking corner in america.
    dewey....holla!!!!!!
    baroni's not lookin too bad either...
    mike should post some of his training pics....cause i am steady taking them
    ahahahahhaha

3. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Peterpan

Like I said there's no way I can get up to 265lbs. Now I'm not saying that a person who weighs 265lbs is fat. Hell Bob Sapp is 370lbs and he ain't fat. Not to mention I have hommies that are hella beigger then 265lbs and look 100x's better then the pics that Fatout posted. If he ain't fat then post the pictures plain and simple. If people on the site likes the fat look vote for shuckyduckyfatback. If cats on the site like what I have to offer then vote for me. Like I said the loser can contribute some monies to the site. Simple. I never asked him to lose weight so why should I have to gain weight. Sounds to me like he don't wonna show any pics of himself w/o his wife beater. Besides in a bodybuilding show they always have an overall champion.

I bet any type of money if I asked Smashin to post pics he would in a heart beat. He would post without any special stipulations. Also there's no way I'm gonna gain 265lbs. I could do that if I got on the juice. And that's not gonna happen. All I say is put up or shut the fuck up fightworld is waiting. I'm willing to take pics today and have somebody post them.. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Peterpan ?

:D

Could that possibly be any lamer ? :wacko:

Ok Bigdawg ... That was about as childish as this whole "your it" thread .... and I will refrain from name calling at this time.

I'm not taking sides here BUT ..... Orions point was and always has been .... AT 265 see if you look as good. Also anyone that knows anything about body building , especially for guys not naturally big , knows the easiest road to bulking up with muscle is to put on weight to gain and maintain that muscle .

You talking about "I look more cut at 170-180" is irrellevant to the point being made.

Also ... all this talk about football players .... Let me tell you ... I used to work out with a number of them from the Chicago Bears . MOST ALL the linemen had anything but abs unless you consider big fat blubbery stomachs abs. Sapp Schmapp ..... Most of these guys are fat with loads of muscle. One or two guys as an example is meaningless because OF COURS there are guys that weigh that much and more that are cut. AGAIN ... OFF POINT for the topic in here.

Orion never claimed to be ready for the body building competitions .

Whether you like it or not .... you and he .... both changed the rules to suit yourselves .

As far as Orion goes ....

If your 6' and you weigh 265 and your not a total fatass .... you've done some work . That's a fact.

4. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG]

My and my "midget" self standing next to 6'2 dewey cooper....

maybe im 5'11 :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    "people say i look like Tito Ortiz"... :D

NO..

YOU look more like Angel Manfredy... :eek:ntome:

5. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> mike wins...
    no one else is posting pics, so he wins by default.
    post some muthafucking pics, dammit.

and bigdawg....i start training again as soon as mike gets this fight out of the way next weekend. it's too hard for both of us to train at the same time, but i might get a shot to fight at the k-1 prelim. here in vegas in august.
    holla [/b][/quote]
    :huh: peep the avatar beotch! :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    i see a titty, u have gyno :D [/b][/quote]
    but it's a muscular titty, sure they're DDs and I look like Dolly Pardon on bloussant but it's all muscle, do you know how long it took to get fukin DDs like these?? you obviously don't know the difference between a fat titty and muscular titty! -- Orion :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

6. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

:rolleyes:

Good stuff, bigdawg. :lol:

7. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Peterpan

Like I said there's no way I can get up to 265lbs.  Now I'm not saying that a person who weighs 265lbs is fat.  Hell Bob Sapp is 370lbs and he ain't fat.  Not to mention I have hommies that are hella beigger then 265lbs and look 100x's better then the pics that Fatout posted.  If he ain't fat then post the pictures plain and simple.  If people on the site likes the fat look vote for shuckyduckyfatback.  If cats on the site like what I have to offer then vote for me.  Like I said the loser can contribute some monies to the site.  Simple.  I never asked him to lose weight so why should I have to gain weight.  Sounds to me like he don't wonna show any pics of himself w/o his wife beater.  Besides in a bodybuilding show they always have an overall champion. 

I bet any type of money if I asked Smashin to post pics he would in a heart beat.  He would post without any special stipulations.  Also there's no way I'm gonna gain 265lbs.  I could do that if I got on the juice.  And that's not gonna happen.  All I say is put up or shut the fuck up fightworld is waiting.  I'm willing to take pics today and have somebody post them..  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Peterpan ?

:D

Could that possibly be any lamer ? :wacko:

Ok Bigdawg ... That was about as childish as this whole "your it" thread .... and I will refrain from name calling at this time.

I'm not taking sides here BUT ..... Orions point was and always has been .... AT 265 see if you look as good. Also anyone that knows anything about body building , especially for guys not naturally big , knows the easiest road to bulking up with muscle is to put on weight to gain and maintain that muscle .

You talking about "I look more cut at 170-180" is irrellevant to the point being made.

Also ... all this talk about football players .... Let me tell you ... I used to work out with a number of them from the Chicago Bears . MOST ALL the linemen had anything but abs unless you consider big fat blubbery stomachs abs. Sapp Schmapp ..... Most of these guys are fat with loads of muscle. One or two guys as an example is meaningless because OF COURS there are guys that weigh that much and more that are cut. AGAIN ... OFF POINT for the topic in here.

Orion never claimed to be ready for the body building competitions .

Whether you like it or not .... you and he .... both changed the rules to suit yourselves .

As far as Orion goes ....

If your 6' and you weigh 265 and your not a total fatass .... you've done some work . That's a fact. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Petre, I know you and a few others here understand what I've been saying.

8. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    I actually think that Smashin kinda looks like the old Brian Williams aka Bison Dele to me.

Petre

The bet was to post pictures of how you look today and to see who looks the best. He's the one that works out and trains hard for 30 hours a day 12 days a week. Me on the other hand don't do jact shit in the weight room. This is how I get up and walk around every muthafuken day. Just imagine the type of shape I would be in if #1 I took steriods and #2 worked out. I could probably be on the front page of magazines. Then the dude goes and posts pictures of professional body builders and claims that people on this site would say that I look better. Hell if he ever posted a picture that looked anywhere near that cat I would give up major props but not only that I would smack any fightworld faithful that claims that I look better. But that's not the case because he doesn't look anywhere near those dudes. Notice I didn't take any special angles, they were straight shots. Also the dude looked fat in his pictures. Period. And if he ain't fat then post pictures showing that he ain't fat. Better yet show pictures of him in his last competition. I mean he's been body building for a while now show those pics. But he won't cause he's a pussy ass bitch.

By the way Orion I saw you on the site last night and on this thread peepin a cat out. Whatcha gotta say homeboy. As a matter of fact my shoulders are big I'm waitin to get feed bach whether it's postive or negative. I'll Holla 5000

9. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

bigdawg, good of you to back up claims with pictures.

orion, you got no balls.

10. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Petre

The bet was to post pictures of how you look today and to see who looks the best. He's the one that works out and trains hard for 30 hours a day 12 days a week. Me on the other hand don't do jact shit in the weight room. This is how I get up and walk around every muthafuken day. Just imagine the type of shape I would be in if #1 I took steriods and #2 worked out. [/b][/quote]
    I haven't been to a gym in 6 weeks now, been battling a hurt shoulder for almost a year and haven't been on steroids in almost 4 years so just imagine what I could look like healthy and on steroids.......

11. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> bigdawg, good of you to back up claims with pictures.

orion, you got no balls. [/b][/quote]
    When is the last time you posted your pics? I've posted mine twice now. :twak:

12. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Petre

The bet was to post pictures of how you look today and to see who looks the best. He's the one that works out and trains hard for 30 hours a day 12 days a week. Me on the other hand don't do jact shit in the weight room. This is how I get up and walk around every muthafuken day. Just imagine the type of shape I would be in if #1 I took steriods and #2 worked out. [/b][/quote]
    I haven't been to a gym in 6 weeks now, been battling a hurt shoulder for almost a year and haven't been on steroids in almost 4 years so just imagine what I could look like healthy and on steroids....... [/b][/quote]
    :spadafora:

more words, no pics.

just face it bigdawg is your daddy.

Jake, you should change orions avatar text to "bigdawg is my daddy"

13. bigdawg

P.O.
    You know the sayin "I'm from Missouri, the show me State". Talk is cheap where I'm from. You either put up or shut up. Cause if you don't put up then you need to back the fuck up. I'll Holla 5000

14. bigdawg

P.O.
    Fatout

What pics have you posted? The only one's I've seen is your janitorial badge, the pics of you with a wife beater t-shirt that didn't hide any of your fat nor did it really tell anything about your body, and a picture of you with a dog. Please tell you ain't referring to those pics. I'll Holla 5000

15. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I could probably be on the front page of magazines. Then the dude goes and posts pictures of professional body builders and claims that people on this site would say that I look better. Hell if he ever posted a picture that looked anywhere near that cat I would give up major props but not only that I would smack any fightworld faithful that claims that I look better. But that's not the case because he doesn't look anywhere near those dudes. Notice I didn't take any special angles, they were straight shots. Also the dude looked fat in his pictures. Period. And if he ain't fat then post pictures showing that he ain't fat. Better yet show pictures of him in his last competition. I mean he's been body building for a while now show those pics. But he won't cause he's a pussy ass bitch.

By the way Orion I saw you on the site last night and on this thread peepin a cat out. Whatcha gotta say homeboy. As a matter of fact my shoulders are big I'm waitin to get feed bach whether it's postive or negative. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Could probably be on the on the cover of magaiznes? Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but you aint so don't say you can do something until you actually do it.

Did I say I looked like a professional bodybuilder? If I did, I would be umm.....a professional wouldn't I? I know my limitations. My point was that those guys have a different look than the average guy(you), they are bigger and freakier looking and most average people don't like that look. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

The funny thing about all of this is that I'd bet both my testicles that my bodyfat isn't but about 2-3% more than yours but yet I outweight you by almost 100lbs. If than means I'm fat, so be it. No one else thinks so, but I could really give shit what you think anyway.

And when did I say I was in competition?

And I'm sorry to tell you, but if you think your shoulder are big, you ain't seen shit.

16. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I could probably be on the front page of magazines. Then the dude goes and posts pictures of professional body builders and claims that people on this site would say that I look better. Hell if he ever posted a picture that looked anywhere near that cat I would give up major props but not only that I would smack any fightworld faithful that claims that I look better. But that's not the case because he doesn't look anywhere near those dudes. Notice I didn't take any special angles, they were straight shots. Also the dude looked fat in his pictures. Period. And if he ain't fat then post pictures showing that he ain't fat. Better yet show pictures of him in his last competition. I mean he's been body building for a while now show those pics. But he won't cause he's a pussy ass bitch.

By the way Orion I saw you on the site last night and on this thread peepin a cat out. Whatcha gotta say homeboy. As a matter of fact my shoulders are big I'm waitin to get feed bach whether it's postive or negative. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Could probably be on the on the cover of magaiznes? Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but you aint so don't say you can do something until you actually do it.

Did I say I looked like a professional bodybuilder? If I did, I would be umm.....a professional wouldn't I? I know my limitations. My point was that those guys have a different look than the average guy(you), they are bigger and freakier looking and most average people don't like that look. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

The funny thing about all of this is that I'd bet both my testicles that my bodyfat isn't but about 2-3% more than yours but yet I outweight you by almost 100lbs. If than means I'm fat, so be it. No one else thinks so, but I could really give shit what you think anyway.

And I'm sorry to tell you, but if you think your shoulder are big, you ain't seen shit. [/b][/quote]
    still no pics.

pussy.

17. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fatout

What pics have you posted? The only one's I've seen is your janitorial badge, the pics of you with a wife beater t-shirt that didn't hide any of your fat nor did it really tell anything about your body, and a picture of you with a dog. Please tell you ain't referring to those pics. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, but I don't have a janitoral badge, I do have a badge for my government job At Robins Air Force Base that pays more than your job, sorry I had to go there, but its true. We can post paycheck stubs if you want though.

Didn't post pics in a wife beater, was a tank top though and I was holding quite a bit of water at that time, something you obviously have mistaken for fat but little do you know water retention only make you look puffy but it can be lost in a matter of one week or two. I'm not retaining any water right now, trust me, I've never been called fat, and for good reason, I'm far from it.

And yes, I posted a picture of my me and my GF's dog, do you have a point? I didn't think so.

18. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I could probably be on the front page of magazines.  Then the dude goes and posts pictures of professional body builders and claims that people on this site would say that I look better.  Hell if he ever posted a picture that looked anywhere near that cat I would give up major props but not only that I would smack any fightworld faithful that claims that I look better.  But that's not the case because he doesn't look anywhere near those dudes.  Notice I didn't take any special angles, they were straight shots.  Also the dude looked fat in his pictures.  Period.  And if he ain't fat then post pictures showing that he ain't fat.  Better yet show pictures of him in his last competition.  I mean he's been body building for a while now show those pics.  But he won't cause he's a pussy ass bitch.

By the way Orion I saw you on the site last night and on this thread peepin a cat out.  Whatcha gotta say homeboy.  As a matter of fact my shoulders are big I'm waitin to get feed bach whether it's postive or negative.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

And I'm sorry to tell you, but if you think your shoulder are big, you ain't seen shit. [/b][/quote]
    still no pics.

pussy. [/b][/quote]
    I agree, not seen a single picture of you yet. What are you waiting on?

19. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You know the sayin "I'm from Missouri, the show me State". Talk is cheap where I'm from. You either put up or shut up. Cause if you don't put up then you need to back the fuck up. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    I made a $10K bet that you have yet to accept, so maybe its you that should BACK THE FUCK UP.

20. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You know the sayin "I'm from Missouri, the show me State".  Talk is cheap where I'm from.  You either put up or shut up.  Cause if you don't put up then you need to back the fuck up.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    I made a $10K bet that you have yet to accept, so maybe its you that should BACK THE FUCK UP. [/b][/quote]
    delay, delay, delay

21. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You know the sayin "I'm from Missouri, the show me State".  Talk is cheap where I'm from.  You either put up or shut up.  Cause if you don't put up then you need to back the fuck up.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    I made a $10K bet that you have yet to accept, so maybe its you that should BACK THE FUCK UP. [/b][/quote]
    delay, delay, delay [/b][/quote]
    And your pics are where? Yea, that's what I thought. :twak:

22. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You know the sayin "I'm from Missouri, the show me State".  Talk is cheap where I'm from.  You either put up or shut up.  Cause if you don't put up then you need to back the fuck up.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Damn the steroids have done more then shrink his balls

they have also made him RETARDED

what does that bet have to do with you proving that you arent fat

Bigdawg has already said that it would be impossible, unless he called bob sapp, and irrelevant to do that bet

that has nothing to do with your fat ass

talk is cheap

put up or shut up

nothing else needs to be said until you do

holla at cha boy

23. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You know the sayin "I'm from Missouri, the show me State".  Talk is cheap where I'm from.  You either put up or shut up.  Cause if you don't put up then you need to back the fuck up.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

Bigdawg has already said that it would be impossible, unless he called bob sapp, and irrelevant to do that bet

talk is cheap

put up or shut up

holla at cha boy [/b][/quote]
    I agree, if no one is going to be man enough to step up to my bet and prove I'm fat, nothing else needs to be said here.

24. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    orion, i do wish you would post pics.
    hey, bigdawg, isn't bison dele that cat that got killed by his brother in the middle of the ocean on his boat or something?
    i think the brother killed bison and his girlfriend, then escaped making it look like pirates killed them or some shit...
    right?

25. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
  26. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Jeez, Pianominger and a bunch of others are swinging from BigDawg's nuts or simply sweatin' Orion's. BigDawg and I have been friends since SecondsOut, so even though we occasionally disagree, we're still friends.

Other than him and Orion (because it is THEIR issue), what are other people doing yipping in here? This has to be one of hte longest threads about nothing that I have ever seen. :D

27. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You know the sayin "I'm from Missouri, the show me State".  Talk is cheap where I'm from.  You either put up or shut up.  Cause if you don't put up then you need to back the fuck up.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Jeez, Pianominger and a bunch of others are swinging from BigDawg's nuts or simply sweatin' Orion's. BigDawg and I have been friends since SecondsOut, so even though we occasionally disagree, we're still friends.

Other than him and Orion (because it is THEIR issue), what are other people doing yipping in here? This has to be one of hte longest threads about nothing that I have ever seen. :D [/b][/quote]
    i love you :MikeLuvsF####W####n:

28. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Did ya'll peep the Sports Illustrated Pic of me going over the top for my first Touchdown. I had to post that one. That's my only claim to fame. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Kinda like Al Bundy with 4 touchdowns in a single football game! :D

Cheers Bigdawg, I am not getting involved in you and Orion's feud. I like both you guys. I've known you since SecondsOut and Orion is a good good friend. Hope you guys can work this out...but your little brother really shouldn't be playing tagteam. A man has to handle his own battles.

29. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Ok, I have to admit it. Freddy is viciously funny. He reminds me a bit of someone but he's not as polished and urbane.

Sesquipedalian was the person's name. [/b][/quote]
    I am dealing with Orion Buddy. Even dumb doesn't work with him,
    let alone "polished" or "urbane".

Actually Sesquipedalian was as bright a guy as I've ever seen on a forum.

Wonder where he is now... [/b][/quote]
    Sesquip's apparently doing quite well with his business and he's happy travelling throughout the world for entertainment...at least that was what I last heard from a good friend of his.

Freddy, who were you and SecondsOut? The onlookers would like to know. :D

30. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You know the sayin "I'm from Missouri, the show me State".  Talk is cheap where I'm from.  You either put up or shut up.  Cause if you don't put up then you need to back the fuck up.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

talk is cheap

put up or shut up

holla at cha boy [/b][/quote]
    I agree, if no one is going to be man enough to step up to my bet and prove I'm fat, nothing else needs to be said here. [/b][/quote]
    :wacko:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thats the damn dummest shit i have ever heard

the burden of proof is on you
    your last pics proved that you was FAT

atleast post your last pics, the ones from before, and prove us wrong

as siple as that, you can shut me up, by posting

and explain to me what bigdawg gettin up to 265 is proving :wacko:

post your pics and when bigdawg gets there he'll post his
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I know plenty of people who have done it, look great, and are able to still perform on the football field

THE ORIGINAL BET WAS YOU POST YOUR ORIGINALS AND HE'LL POST HIS, HE DID HIS PART, now where are you

hahahahaha
    hiding behind your obsurd bet

but you cant hide from the stinch of your pussy
    you fucking bitch

holla at cha boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.