Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Peterpan

Like I said there's no way I can get up to 265lbs.  Now I'm not saying that a person who weighs 265lbs is fat.  Hell Bob Sapp is 370lbs and he ain't fat.  Not to mention I have hommies that are hella beigger then 265lbs and look 100x's better then the pics that Fatout posted.  If he ain't fat then post the pictures plain and simple.  If people on the site likes the fat look vote for shuckyduckyfatback.  If cats on the site like what I have to offer then vote for me.  Like I said the loser can contribute some monies to the site.  Simple.  I never asked him to lose weight so why should I have to gain weight.  Sounds to me like he don't wonna show any pics of himself w/o his wife beater.  Besides in a bodybuilding show they always have an overall champion. 

I bet any type of money if I asked Smashin to post pics he would in a heart beat.  He would post without any special stipulations.  Also there's no way I'm gonna gain 265lbs.  I could do that if I got on the juice.  And that's not gonna happen.  All I say is put up or shut the fuck up fightworld is waiting.  I'm willing to take pics today and have somebody post them..  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Peterpan ?

:D

Could that possibly be any lamer ? :wacko:

Ok Bigdawg ... That was about as childish as this whole "your it" thread .... and I will refrain from name calling at this time.

I'm not taking sides here BUT ..... Orions point was and always has been .... AT 265 see if you look as good. Also anyone that knows anything about body building , especially for guys not naturally big , knows the easiest road to bulking up with muscle is to put on weight to gain and maintain that muscle .

You talking about "I look more cut at 170-180" is irrellevant to the point being made.

Also ... all this talk about football players .... Let me tell you ... I used to work out with a number of them from the Chicago Bears . MOST ALL the linemen had anything but abs unless you consider big fat blubbery stomachs abs. Sapp Schmapp ..... Most of these guys are fat with loads of muscle. One or two guys as an example is meaningless because OF COURS there are guys that weigh that much and more that are cut. AGAIN ... OFF POINT for the topic in here.

Orion never claimed to be ready for the body building competitions .

Whether you like it or not .... you and he .... both changed the rules to suit yourselves .

As far as Orion goes ....

If your 6' and you weigh 265 and your not a total fatass .... you've done some work . That's a fact. [/b][/quote]
    Petre,

You have the situation flipped. Reread the initial post. It's not about what Orion said, it's about Bigdawg's challenge.

Orion simply refused and wants to alter what the original challenge was. It's really pretty clear.

Bigdawg wanted to compare how each looks now.

Orion passive aggressively refuses, then says, meet me at my size and we have a $10K bet...which is moronic.

On top of that, Orion still won;t post his pictures because he feels we wouldn't "appreciate" how he looks.

I'm not choosing sides, but that's a CLEAR sign of his backing down. The request Orion made was simply ridiculous.

certainly you can see this.

2. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Peterpan

Like I said there's no way I can get up to 265lbs.  Now I'm not saying that a person who weighs 265lbs is fat.  Hell Bob Sapp is 370lbs and he ain't fat.  Not to mention I have hommies that are hella beigger then 265lbs and look 100x's better then the pics that Fatout posted.  If he ain't fat then post the pictures plain and simple.  If people on the site likes the fat look vote for shuckyduckyfatback.  If cats on the site like what I have to offer then vote for me.  Like I said the loser can contribute some monies to the site.  Simple.  I never asked him to lose weight so why should I have to gain weight.  Sounds to me like he don't wonna show any pics of himself w/o his wife beater.  Besides in a bodybuilding show they always have an overall champion. 

I bet any type of money if I asked Smashin to post pics he would in a heart beat.  He would post without any special stipulations.  Also there's no way I'm gonna gain 265lbs.  I could do that if I got on the juice.  And that's not gonna happen.  All I say is put up or shut the fuck up fightworld is waiting.  I'm willing to take pics today and have somebody post them..  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Peterpan ?

Could that possibly be any lamer ? :wacko:

Ok Bigdawg ... That was about as childish as this whole "your it" thread .... and I will refrain from name calling at this time.

I'm not taking sides here BUT ..... Orions point was and always has been .... AT 265 see if you look as good. Also anyone that knows anything about body building , especially for guys not naturally big , knows the easiest road to bulking up with muscle is to put on weight to gain and maintain that muscle .

You talking about "I look more cut at 170-180" is irrellevant to the point being made.

Also ... all this talk about football players .... Let me tell you ... I used to work out with a number of them from the Chicago Bears . MOST ALL the linemen had anything but abs unless you consider big fat blubbery stomachs abs. Sapp Schmapp ..... Most of these guys are fat with loads of muscle. One or two guys as an example is meaningless because OF COURS there are guys that weigh that much and more that are cut. AGAIN ... OFF POINT for the topic in here.

Orion never claimed to be ready for the body building competitions .

Whether you like it or not .... you and he .... both changed the rules to suit yourselves .

As far as Orion goes ....

If your 6' and you weigh 265 and your not a total fatass .... you've done some work . That's a fact. [/b][/quote]
    Petre,

You have the situation flipped. Reread the initial post. It's not about what Orion said, it's about Bigdawg's challenge.

Orion simply refused and wants to alter what the original challenge was. It's really pretty clear.

Bigdawg wanted to compare how each looks now.

Orion passive aggressively refuses, then says, meet me at my size and we have a $10K bet...which is moronic.

On top of that, Orion still won;t post his pictures because he feels we wouldn't "appreciate" how he looks.

I'm not choosing sides, but that's a CLEAR sign of his backing down. The request Orion made was simply ridiculous.

certainly you can see this. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol:

fatout has bitch written all over him

3. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

now orion you say you know about lifting and bodybuilding

tell me this

how do you expect somebody that is 31 yrs old, 5'8", 175 lbs to be able to do that
    :wacko:

comeon now you have been doing it for however long and you still are working at it, bodybuilders have been doing it ALL their life but you want bigdawg to do it right now

yea sounds dumb doesnt it, just how you sound

ORIGINAL CHALLENGE TO POST YOUR PIC NOW
    your challeng came after

put up or shut up

holla at cha boy

4. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> now orion you say you know about lifting and bodybuilding

tell me this

how do you expect somebody that is 31 yrs old, 5'8", 175 lbs to be able to do that

comeon now you have been doing it for however long and you still are working at it, bodybuilders have been doing it ALL their life but you want bigdawg to do it right now

your challeng came after

put up or shut up

holla at cha boy [/b][/quote]
    :YeahRight:

Well, since some chumps can't let these two people handle it themselves, I will do the sociable thing and offer my two cents worth in order to shed some light on the matter. Orion is 6ft and weighs 265. Also, I have known about his rotator cuff problems for the past 6-8 months or so because we keep in touch.

Bigdawg is cut. Straight up. Orion may not be as cut but he is far more massive. Saying he's fat is retarded. He's posted pics before. This all goes back to the animosity between these two.

As for other people jumping in and continuously ripping either guy (you know who you are and if you are really ripping or just giving criticism), either they are nutswingers or they are just too DUMB to realize that it's not their battle. :D

5. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> now orion you say you know about lifting and bodybuilding

tell me this

your challeng came after

put up or shut up

holla at cha boy [/b][/quote]

Well, since some chumps can't let these two people handle it themselves, I will do the sociable thing and offer my two cents worth in order to shed some light on the matter. Orion is 6ft and weighs 265. Also, I have known about his rotator cuff problems for the past 6-8 months or so because we keep in touch.

Bigdawg is cut. Straight up. Orion may not be as cut but he is far more massive. Saying he's fat is retarded. He's posted pics before. This all goes back to the animosity between these two.

As for other people jumping in and continuously ripping either guy (you know who you are and if you are really ripping or just giving criticism), either they are nutswingers or they are just too DUMB to realize that it's not their battle. :D [/b][/quote]

6. blackrican

blackrican Leap-Amateur

Is orion the fat dude who posted pics of a little puppy on the floor with a cable box but no tv in the background?

7. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Is orion the fat dude who posted pics of a little puppy on the floor with a cable box but no tv in the background? [/b][/quote]
    not fat just water retention :huh:

if you thinnk otherwise you are a damn fool :shaneUD12Oscar:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

8. blackrican

blackrican Leap-Amateur

Is that him? :rolleyes:

dude is built like Tony Siragusa

9. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG]

My and my "midget" self standing next to 6'2 dewey cooper....

maybe im 5'11 :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    Actually, it looks like the guy is lifting you up by a handle in your back.

The same one I've been using to wind you up...

10. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Leeder
    Thanks for the compliment. However Fatout is punkin out big time. There's no 2 ways about it. He has simply placed a Bernard Hopkins type stipulation that he knows that I'm not gonna do for 1 thing and 2 knows that it's not humanely possible to acheive. Wouldn't that be the exact same thing as me asking him to lose weight from 265 to 175. Just like he couldn't lose the weight nor would I expect him to lose the weight he shouldn't expect me to gain the weight. Hey I gotta bet. Fatout how about if I bet you 20k I will look better at 175lbs then you. That's how bullshit of a stipulation he's placed on this bet. Now you might not feel that he's fat. However alot of cats on this site noticed that there was more fat then anything. Now if he ain't fat then post some pictures. How difficult is that. What's he hiding? I don't have anything to hide. Now he may have a rotator cuff injury and haven't worked out in 6 weeks but does that mean that you get fat.

All I know is that Fatout has more excuses then any person I know. First he doesn't think that the fightworld faithful would appreciate his fat body. Then he says I need to gain close to 90lbs so that we can see if I will look as good as him. Then he says he's bloated and was retaining water. All that means is that he was on his menstral cycle. Then he claims he hasn't taken steroids in 4 years. Then he claims that he hurt his shoulder. Then he claims that he hasn't been able to work out for about six weeks. Then he claims that he's already posted pictures. I mean got damn how more excuses do you fuken need. The difference between me and him and even though he states that he has more self confidence in his body then anyone that's a fuken lie. If he did he would post his pictures regardless of how he looks. PERIOD. Hell I haven't lifted weights, I haven't done any ab work. But that didn't stop me.

Fatout
    I got another challenge. See if you back down from this one you punk ass bitch. You claim that you've posted your pictures on body building websites correct. Well give me those websites and I'll post my pics over there and we will let the body builders decide. Whatcha say about that chump.

Just think many thought that Roy would never step in the ring with Ruiz. Hell many said they wouldn't believe it until the bell ring and Roy left his corner. Not only will he not sign the fuken contract be he's like DM, he won't leave Germany. I'll Holla 500

11. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> just imagine what I could look like healthy and on steroids....... [/b][/quote]
    Is this your favorite chat-up line?

12. bigdawg

P.O.
    Leeder
    Don't hate on the Sports Illustrated picture dawg. Like I said it's my only claim to fame. Hey do you have any pictures of you getting ko'd by chi-town? I'll Holla 5000

13. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Ok, I have to admit it. Freddy is viciously funny. He reminds me a bit of someone but he's not as polished and urbane.

Sesquipedalian was the person's name. [/b][/quote]
    I am dealing with Orion Buddy. Even dumb doesn't work with him,
    let alone "polished" or "urbane".

Actually Sesquipedalian was as bright a guy as I've ever seen on a forum.

Wonder where he is now... [/b][/quote]
    Sesquip's apparently doing quite well with his business and he's happy travelling throughout the world for entertainment...at least that was what I last heard from a good friend of his.

Freddy, who were you and SecondsOut? The onlookers would like to know. :D [/b][/quote]
    Buddy, I am sure that would mean very little to anyone here.

By the way, I am only messing around. Can't believe some people take themselves so seriously...

14. bigdawg

P.O.
    Leeder

we are cool and were cool unitl you banned me at S.O. Dude that was a bitch move and you know it. You better be glad I haven't made my way up to Canada or else I would smash you with one of my abs. As far as my brother goes of course he's gonna have my back. That's the way we get down. If you talk shit to 1 of us then you got to deal with both of us. That's how we get down. I'll Holla 5000

15. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    You better be glad I haven't made my way up to Canada or else I would smash you with one of my abs. [/b][/quote]
    :wacko: :wacko:

16. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> just imagine what I could look like healthy and on steroids....... [/b][/quote]
    Is this your favorite chat-up line? [/b][/quote]

17. Ruizisgod

Ruizisgod Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Leeder

we are cool and were cool unitl you banned me at S.O. Dude that was a bitch move and you know it. You better be glad I haven't made my way up to Canada or else I would smash you with one of my abs. [/b][/quote]
    :AntonioTarver: :D :D :D

18. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Is orion the fat dude who posted pics of a little puppy on the floor with a cable box but no tv in the background? [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

orion, you take this down and you even more of a scared as pussy than i thought.

19. Ruizisgod

Ruizisgod Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Is orion the fat dude who posted pics of a little puppy on the floor with a cable box but no tv in the background? [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

orion, you take this down and you even more of a scared as pussy than i thought. [/b][/quote]
    Is that Orion ?????

20. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Is orion  the fat dude who posted pics of a little puppy on the floor with a cable box but no tv in the background? [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

orion, you take this down and you even more of a scared as pussy than i thought. [/b][/quote]
    Is that Orion ????? [/b][/quote]
    yes. a picture he posted with his girlfriends dog.

21. Ruizisgod

Ruizisgod Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Is orion the fat dude who posted pics of a little puppy on the floor with a cable box but no tv in the background? [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

yes. a picture he posted with his girlfriends dog. [/b][/quote]
    The pic is inconclusive but, yes, he looks fat on it.

22. blackrican

blackrican Leap-Amateur

he posted a few more

maybe he should change his name to onion cuz he's shaped like one

[​IMG]

23. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> just imagine what I could look like healthy and on steroids....... [/b][/quote]
    :shaneUD12Oscar:

Orion....HEALTHY?

STEROIDS?

It's an Oxymoron. It's like JUMBO-shrimp. MILITARY-intelligence. ROCKON-Not gay.

STEROIDS ARE NOT HEALTHY...ASK LYLE ALZADO.

24. That is a well nice dog man

25. bigdawg

P.O.
    I should have never requested this type of bet because if I ever looked that fat I wouldn't wonna post pictures of my body either. I don't know what the fuk I was thinking. Fatout is a fat fuk. SHUCKYDUCKYFAYBACK! I'll Holla 5000

26. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Is orion  the fat dude who posted pics of a little puppy on the floor with a cable box but no tv in the background? [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

yes. a picture he posted with his girlfriends dog. [/b][/quote]
    The pic is inconclusive but, yes, he looks fat on it. [/b][/quote]
    It's a cute dog...though

27. bigdawg

P.O.
    The dog is cute but Orion is a fat ass. I'll Holla 5000

28. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Orion wuz up w/ the pictures...1!??!

bigdawg....I look like Tito Ortiz...and a few others have posted pics...where you at...?

29. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion wuz up w/ the pictures...1!??!

bigdawg....I look like Tito Ortiz...and a few others have posted pics...where you at...? [/b][/quote]
    http://www.fightworld.us/forums/index.php?...&t=19828&st=240

those are big dawgs pics at the bottom, i posted them for him

30. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion wuz up w/ the pictures...1!??!

bigdawg....I look like Tito Ortiz...and a few others have posted pics...where you at...? [/b][/quote]
    http://www.fightworld.us/forums/index.php?...&t=19828&st=240

those are big dawgs pics at the bottom, i posted them for him [/b][/quote]
    Yes..i know..I saw them.

FUCK..i forgot to put ORIon name...it was suppose to say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Orion..wuz up w/ the pictures...1!??! [/b][/quote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.