Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Leeder
    Don't hate on the Sports Illustrated picture dawg. Like I said it's my only claim to fame. Hey do you have any pictures of you getting ko'd by chi-town? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    LMFAO. Naw...Chi-Town just jabbed my face off. He was much too nice to KO me (total fact, the dude could whup pretty much anybody here who doesn't train consistently....heck, even Everlast had to make up some crap about knee surgery because he couldn't get anywhere near Chi-Town). People like to joke about the situation because Chi-Town loved to boast constantly, but straight up...the man would be on someone like a heart attack.

That whole situation that occurred afterwards was ugly. I didn't realize that his rampant egotism would destroy our friendship. He could joke about slapping me around and such, but he couldn't joke about being knocked down accidentally.

Chi-Town had and likely still has the ability to fuck most people up, but if I had been KO'd, then I'm sure I could still earn a living....oh, I dunno....selling soap or something! :D

Now the Sports Illustrated thing is fantastic, masterful, and amazing, I'm sure that someone out there has a copy on their wall. As an athlete, you accomplished things that most people will never do...and that means make it to the big leagues.

Something I never can, never could, and never will do. Hats off to you, dude.

I never scored 5 touchdowns in a single game either....Al Bundy was the man! Hats off to him too!

So will I see you with him at The Jiggly Room? :D

:5000: :5000: :5000:

2. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    You guys are too funny. :spadafora:

3. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    19 pages later... still mindless banter.

Bigdawg posted his pics. Orion hasn't and won't. If that's the way it's gonna be, then so be it. If another 19 pages of insults is forthcoming, then this thread has no more points to prove. Bigdawg already proved his, so Orion, just say that you're not gonna post a pic, and that will be the end of this.

I'm not taking sides, either. Buddy already vouched for your injury, so I have no reason to doubt him. However, I do agree that your bet was a bit shady. You dare people to accept it, then when it's accepted, you say "I meant right now, not in a year." You also know that bigdawg ain't gaining 90 lbs. overnight. Not to mention that not one person here thought that the pic of the cat you posted paled in comparison to bigdawg as far as "looking better" goes. Also, that we all know damn well you don't look like that.

I could care less what shape you're in. I could care less what shape any guy is in. All you had to say 19 pages ago was that you're not posting a pic of yourself, and that'd be the end of it.

So, say it now, and that will be the end of this.

4. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> 19 pages later... still mindless banter.

Bigdawg posted his pics. Orion hasn't and won't. If that's the way it's gonna be, then so be it. If another 19 pages of insults is forthcoming, then this thread has no more points to prove. Bigdawg already proved his, so Orion, just say that you're not gonna post a pic, and that will be the end of this.

I'm not taking sides, either. Buddy already vouched for your injury, so I have no reason to doubt him. However, I do agree that your bet was a bit shady. You dare people to accept it, then when it's accepted, you say "I meant right now, not in a year." You also know that bigdawg ain't gaining 90 lbs. overnight. Not to mention that not one person here thought that the pic of the cat you posted paled in comparison to bigdawg as far as "looking better" goes. Also, that we all know damn well you don't look like that.

I could care less what shape you're in. I could care less what shape any guy is in. All you had to say 19 pages ago was that you're not posting a pic of yourself, and that'd be the end of it.

So, say it now, and that will be the end of this. [/b][/quote]
    but if he says hes not posting pics

where is the fun for the rest of us who have been posting

think before u speak jake, u could bring down the intire fightworld economy with one of these crazy outburts

5. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup?

6. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

So ORION are you going 2 post..your pics? OR NOT?

7. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    u wish u looked that good buddy

8. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    u wish u looked that good buddy [/b][/quote]
    :D :D *I look good don't I, don't hate cause I look good, Plus i'm smelling my own armpit..can you do that.*

9. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    what?

that aint you

10. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    what?

that aint you [/b][/quote]
    :wacko: sure it's me...what the M'kay? :huh:

11. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> 19 pages later... still mindless banter.

I never once said I wouldn't accept the bet later, but only if I'm still training then. I realize it takes time, Black06 is the closest one to me that is willing to accept and he says give him two more years. Like I said, if I'm still training at that point, I'll be happy to take that bet. The only point littledawg proved was that he has no idea what it takes to get to where I am and that he has zero clue about what I look like. If I'm all fat, then I guess anyone could be my weight and look better, but I didn't see any takers when I offered the bet on more than one occasion. On one hand you can say I'm not being practical because I am offering a challenge to anyone that wants to get to my weight, on the other hand, I am not interested in littledawgs challenge because I have no desire to lose any weight to look leaner than I am now. I like where I am, and if he's happy where he is, more power to him, he can call me fat and I can call him skinny, nothing is going to change either way.

Am I going to post pics of myself right now? Nope, but not because I'm afraid, but more because I despise the people who posted in this thread saying shit about me that don't even know me and haven't even seen me. Why should I give them the pleasure of giving them what THEY want? You see, all I have to do to make this whole fucking thread go away is stop posting in it. No one is going to make me do anything and those people that continue to call me fat and a pussy are not hurting me at all, insults don't do shit to me. If you want me post pics, ask nicely and maybe I will. As the old saying goes, you catch more flies with honey.

And with that being said, I am now COMPLETELY done with this thread, I could give a rat's ass what anyone else posts.

12. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    :D :D *I look good don't I, don't hate cause I look good, Plus i'm smelling my own armpit..can you do that.* [/b][/quote]
    i can smell both armpits at the same time

dicky roberts wonna be

13. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    what?

:wacko: sure it's me...what the M'kay? :huh: [/b][/quote]
    wow you look like a major fucking burnout

no wonder you can't properly apply the english language to your posts

:D

edit: you're not anything like i imagined, i thought you were hispanic, especially after i saw your name when you mailed me my SSM-DLH 2 payment

14. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    :D :D *I look good don't I, don't hate cause I look good, Plus i'm smelling my own armpit..can you do that.* [/b][/quote]
    i can smell both armpits at the same time

dicky roberts wonna be [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

15. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    what?

edit: you're not anything like i imagined, i thought you were hispanic, especially after i saw your name when you mailed me my SSM-DLH 2 payment [/b][/quote]
    That last name isn't a HIspanic/Latino last name...HIPPIE!!!

16. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    damn it now look jake

orion isant posting anymore

i never cared about this beef and respect what orion is doing with himself, but the fact there was long thread was something to talk about was a good thing

and u ruined it

burn jake at the cross

17. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Ohhh

You should mail me my BET money back....Mosley--> :shaneUD12Oscar:

18. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    what?

edit: you're not anything like i imagined, i thought you were hispanic, especially after i saw your name when you mailed me my SSM-DLH 2 payment [/b][/quote]
    That last name isn't a HIspanic/Latino last name...HIPPIE!!! [/b][/quote]
    i find it funny that YOU are calling anyone a hippie after posting that pic, lol

sure sounded hispanic or hawaiian like to me

i thought you were the football player, only 1 letter off

19. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fuck it everyone else is doing it...let me try...

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    what?

That last name isn't a HIspanic/Latino last name...HIPPIE!!! [/b][/quote]
    i find it funny that YOU are calling anyone a hippie after posting that pic, lol

sure sounded hispanic or hawaiian like to me

i thought you were the football player, only 1 letter off [/b][/quote]
    YEA...I know...fuck the CHARGERS!!!

20. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> 19 pages later... still mindless banter.

I never once said I wouldn't accept the bet later, but only if I'm still training then. I realize it takes time, Black06 is the closest one to me that is willing to accept and he says give him two more years. Like I said, if I'm still training at that point, I'll be happy to take that bet. The only point littledawg proved was that he has no idea what it takes to get to where I am and that he has zero clue about what I look like. If I'm all fat, then I guess anyone could be my weight and look better, but I didn't see any takers when I offered the bet on more than one occasion. On one hand you can say I'm not being practical because I am offering a challenge to anyone that wants to get to my weight, on the other hand, I am not interested in littledawgs challenge because I have no desire to lose any weight to look leaner than I am now. I like where I am, and if he's happy where he is, more power to him, he can call me fat and I can call him skinny, nothing is going to change either way.

Am I going to post pics of myself right now? Nope, but not because I'm afraid, but more because I despise the people who posted in this thread saying shit about me that don't even know me and haven't even seen me. Why should I give them the pleasure of giving them what THEY want? You see, all I have to do to make this whole fucking thread go away is stop posting in it. No one is going to make me do anything and those people that continue to call me fat and a pussy are not hurting me at all, insults don't do shit to me. If you want me post pics, ask nicely and maybe I will. As the old saying goes, you catch more flies with honey.

And with that being said, I am now COMPLETELY done with this thread, I could give a rat's ass what anyone else posts. [/b][/quote]
    I didn't say you were afraid. I just said that 19 pages of insults is a bit much if there was never gonna be a "pose-off", and if you are NOT going to post pics, then we should just close this thread already, because people are using it for free shots to tee off on you. If you're done with it, then cool. No need for this thread to carry on.

21. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> 19 pages later... still mindless banter.

And with that being said, I am now COMPLETELY done with this thread, I could give a rat's ass what anyone else posts. [/b][/quote]
    I didn't say you were afraid. I just said that 19 pages of insults is a bit much if there was never gonna be a "pose-off", and if you are NOT going to post pics, then we should just close this thread already, because people are using it for free shots to tee off on you. If you're done with it, then cool. No need for this thread to carry on. [/b][/quote]
    One last post...

<span style="font-family:Optima"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:purple">JAKE IS SHOT!!!</span></span></span> [_[ :D

22. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    I just one my first internet pose down. Fatout nobody said that you had to lose weight. Never once did I say lose weight to look like me. I said posts pics to see who looks better and to prove that you ain't fat. You failed to step up to the plate. Therefore you bitched out. You claim that you have so much self confidence in you appearance well if that's the case why bother what other people say. Hell I posted my pics and can give a rats ass if anyone has any negative shit to say. But they don't and they can't cause my shit is on point. Damn it feels good smackin a fat ass around . I'll Holla 5000

23. bigdawg

P.O.
    Oh yeah Jake we can stick a fork in this one cause it's done. I'll Holla 5000

24. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    That's not illu :huh:

25. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I just one my first internet pose down. Fatout nobody said that you had to lose weight. Never once did I say lose weight to look like me. I said posts pics to see who looks better and to prove that you ain't fat. You failed to step up to the plate. Therefore you bitched out. You claim that you have so much self confidence in you appearance well if that's the case why bother what other people say. Hell I posted my pics and can give a rats ass if anyone has any negative shit to say. But they don't and they can't cause my shit is on point. Damn it feels good smackin a fat ass around . I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    hey lazy eye when are u leaving on the 31st

26. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

[​IMG]
    sup? [/b][/quote]
    That's not illu :huh: [/b][/quote]
    yeah......what an ugly fucker. i don't think i can love him anymore :puke:

:mellow:

27. bigdawg

P.O.
    Dawg

Lazy and the wife leave early Sunday Morning. We leave at 7am. However dawg you go and smash whoever the fuk you are fighting. Like I told your girl you gotta be on a muthafuken mission. Represent us at the match and no matter we will all have your back and will support you. I'll Holla 5000

28. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> 19 pages later... still mindless banter.

I didn't say you were afraid. I just said that 19 pages of insults is a bit much if there was never gonna be a "pose-off", and if you are NOT going to post pics, then we should just close this thread already, because people are using it for free shots to tee off on you. If you're done with it, then cool. No need for this thread to carry on. [/b][/quote]
    Dammit, Jake...<span style="font-family:Times"><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">STOP TRYING TO KILL THIS THREAD!</span></span>

It's not only been entertaining, I've gotten half-nekkid pics in the bargain. Me and Callie are shooting for the Full Monty, and YOU keep FUCKING IT UP!

Jake is S-H-O-T!
    :stick:
    -Marcy

29. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Time for the fatlady to sing ......

[​IMG]

:eek:ntome:

30. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Time for the fatlady to sing ......
    :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    :stick: :stick: :stick:

You're as bad as Jake, you turd. Stop trying to kill this thread! Fucker.
    -M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.