Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    if people think that you look good when you look lean and like a fitness model, then bigdawg...you will win.
    if people think that big, dense muscle looks better, then orion will win.
    blackout isn't fat, nor is he out of shape....
    not to rain on the parade before the first float gets in the air....
    but.
    orion understands that to look good lean, you first have to put on size. orion is a big muthfucka and he looks really good.
    bigdawg...you were an athlete. you will most likely always look like one if you keep living and dont just sit around eating chips all day...
    some people like the way big muscles look and some people favor the small lean cut guys.
    let the parade begin............ [/b][/quote]
    you must have seen something none of the rest of this forum wasn't privy to because phonetap hasn't seen dense muscle on orion. he's a big guy true...from appearences, orion is definitely a strong guy but not muscle bound. he's a combination of mostly fat along with some muscle. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Exactly...

He's like Larry Allen or Warren Sapp...Or David Tua,or ANY of those "Worlds Strongest Men" Contestants...

A STRONG,FAT Mother Fucker,just like the VAST Majority of NightClub Bouncers or Bodyguards that U C...

CALLIE's just "Cutting 4 Him",Cause they Got the Whole Weightlifting Thing N Common...

Shit,I Drink @ Least a 12 Pack of BEER,per Week,& I've Probably Got LESS Bodyfat than Pinocchio,I Mean FATOUT,I Mean ORION...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

Bet is this........ I will post my pics against ANY of you when you get to 265lbs and we will see who looks best. Is it a deal? I'm certainly not going down to 180lbs just compare myself to any of you so if you think I'm so fat and I don't have any muscle, ANY of you should be able to get to 260lbs and look better than me right? Makes sense to me, talk is cheap, if you think you can look better than me at this weight, take the bet.

$10K bet, any takers? :5000: [/b][/quote]
    :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year. Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265. I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u. :5000: [/b][/quote]
    You and Petre are the ONLY two people on this site I would be concerned about, you mostly because of your height which gives you some weight anyway, because of this I ALMOST set a height limit on my bet.

I was 270lbs almost 3 months ago, now I fluctuate between 258-265lbs. Its so hard to gain more weight at my level without feeling like shit all the time, the body just doesn't like to hold this kind of weight, the more muscle you have the harder the heart has to work.

2. Irish JQ

Irish JQ Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fuck all, ya'all!!!

I'm drinking mad beers, Eating anything with grease and as much red meat as possible.

While ya'll holler about getting ripped, I'm getting ripped the old fashioned way... :drink:

I good to be the king! [/b][/quote]
    I hear that, Dobie: sounds like the diet of Champions to me :D . Dude was needling me last week much as they are needling Orion, and I got pissed as well like he is now. Once I cooled off and thought about it: I just should have never responded to that junk in the first place and won't again in the future. Someone else put up some crap thread on smacktalk about me saying I used drugs; and I didn't respond to that bs either until after the Marquez-Pacquiao match to prove the guy was wrong to begin with. I have done my share of things here as well: (though I loaned my screename and password out to a guy I am no longer associated with and this lunatic started threatening everyone and their mother-my fault and mistake as I knew better) and nothing ever comes of it.

3. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    if people think that you look good when you look lean and like a fitness model, then bigdawg...you will win.
    but.
    orion understands that to look good lean, you first have to put on size. orion is a big muthfucka and he looks really good.
    bigdawg...you were an athlete. you will most likely always look like one if you keep living and dont just sit around eating chips all day...
    some people like the way big muscles look and some people favor the small lean cut guys.
    you must have seen something none of the rest of this forum wasn't privy to because phonetap hasn't seen dense muscle on orion. he's a big guy true...from appearences, orion is definitely a strong guy but not muscle bound. he's a combination of mostly fat along with some muscle. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Exactly...

He's like Larry Allen or Warren Sapp...Or David Tua,or ANY of those "Worlds Strongest Men" Contestants...

A STRONG,FAT Mother Fucker,just like the VAST Majority of NightClub Bouncers or Bodyguards that U C...

CALLIE's just "Cutting 4 Him",Cause they Got the Whole Weightlifting Thing N Common...

Shit,I Drink @ Least a 12 Pack of BEER,per Week,& I've Probably Got LESS Bodyfat than Pinocchio,I Mean FATOUT,I Mean ORION...

Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

Bet is this........ I will post my pics against ANY of you when you get to 265lbs and we will see who looks best. Is it a deal? I'm certainly not going down to 180lbs just compare myself to any of you so if you think I'm so fat and I don't have any muscle, ANY of you should be able to get to 260lbs and look better than me right? Makes sense to me, talk is cheap, if you think you can look better than me at this weight, take the bet.

:huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year. Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265. I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u. :5000: [/b][/quote]
    I witness Black's acceptance of Orion's challenge.

4. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year. Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265. I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u. :5000: [/b][/quote]
    You were the first cat I had in mind when Orion offered that bet. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Mine too, believe me I thought about everyone before I offered. black06 probably knows enough to know what it takes to get here. Its not all about eating chicken and waffles that's for fucking sure.

5. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Exactly...

I witness Black's acceptance of Orion's challenge. [/b][/quote]
    Haha, dude that's a year from now, come on. I was speaking short term, but if I'm still training hard next year then I may offer it up again. I can't say what I'll be doing a year from now, I may stop working out forever for all I know.

6. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year.  Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265.  I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u.   :5000: [/b][/quote]
    You were the first cat I had in mind when Orion offered that bet. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Mine too, believe me I thought about everyone before I offered. black06 probably knows enough to know what it takes to get here. Its not all about eating chicken and waffles that's for fucking sure. [/b][/quote]
    Grits and cheese? :wacko:

[_[

7. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fuck all, ya'all!!!

I'm drinking mad beers, Eating anything with grease and as much red meat as possible.

While ya'll holler about getting ripped, I'm getting ripped the old fashioned way... :drink:

Believe it or not, sometimes I envy that lifestyle. :mellow:

8. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year. Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265. I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u. :5000: [/b][/quote]
    Mine too, believe me I thought about everyone before I offered. black06 probably knows enough to know what it takes to get here. Its not all about eating chicken and waffles that's for fucking sure. [/b][/quote]
    Locks and bagels?

<_< [/b][/quote]
    :twak:

LOX!!!

You old coot!

9. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year.  Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265.  I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u.   :5000: [/b][/quote]
    Locks and bagels?

<_< [/b][/quote]
    Smoke and a pancake. :D

10. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year.  Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265.  I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u.   :5000: [/b][/quote]
    Grits and cheese? :wacko:

<_< [/b][/quote]
    Chicken and cheese grits are good.

11. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year.  Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265.  I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u.  :5000: [/b][/quote]
    Locks and bagels?

<_< [/b][/quote]
    :twak:

LOX!!!

You old coot! [/b][/quote]
    Who are you Puffy?

:wacko:

12. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fuck all, ya'all!!!

Believe it or not, sometimes I envy that lifestyle. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    I'm damn near 40 and I can't gain weight to save my life...and I eat bigtime.

No thing though. I'm born to be the size I am. Thank goodness I got some height. I'm actually the same size as Hopkins...but heavier!

13. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fuck all, ya'all!!!

No thing though. I'm born to be the size I am. Thank goodness I got some height. I'm actually the same size as Hopkins...but heavier! [/b][/quote]
    The big question is...

Is your grill as jacked up as Bernie's?

[​IMG]

14. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fuck all, ya'all!!!

No thing though. I'm born to be the size I am. Thank goodness I got some height. I'm actually the same size as Hopkins...but heavier! [/b][/quote]
    Nothing wrong with that, its all about being happy. Sadly, even though I like where I am, its healthier to be smaller, less strain on the heart. You'll probably live more years than I will if I stay at this weight. People don't understand that excessive muscle is tough on the body, I like the way it looks, but it certainly doesn't make you feel good most of the time.

15. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fuck all, ya'all!!!

The big question is...

Is your grill as jacked up as Bernie's?

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    God I hope not. :D

16. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You and Petre are the ONLY two people on this site I would be concerned about ..... [/b][/quote]
    That's right ... be afraid ... be very afraid
    [​IMG]

:D

17. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You and Petre are the ONLY two people on this site I would be concerned about ..... [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

:D [/b][/quote]
    No one is afraid of you Thurston Howell III.

You probably hire someone to lift weights for you.

:D [_[

18. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    No ... But if you don't watch it I'm gonna hire someone to steal your walker old man . :stick: :muzse:

19. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> No ... But if you don't watch it I'm gonna hire someone to steal your walker old man . :stick: :muzse:

"I've fallen and I can't get up!"

-Muzse

20. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You and Petre are the ONLY two people on this site I would be concerned about ..... [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

Its Greg Valentino! Run everyone! :D

21. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Exactly...

Haha, dude that's a year from now, come on. I was speaking short term, but if I'm still training hard next year then I may offer it up again. I can't say what I'll be doing a year from now, I may stop working out forever for all I know. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, you're right. A year is a long time and it would probably be closer to 18 mos - 2 years b/c I want to bulk slow and stay lean. I actually fluctate between 240 and 245 so not that huge for my height but I keep getting told I have one of the better physiques in my gym. I'll say this though, I respect anyone that knows about diet and excersice and is disciplined enough to build the body they want. But if you're still around when I hit the 265 solid mark, bring it on! :5000: I really don't think I'll want to get much bigger than that if I can maintain a lean 265 or so.

22. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Exactly...

Haha, dude that's a year from now, come on. I was speaking short term, but if I'm still training hard next year then I may offer it up again. I can't say what I'll be doing a year from now, I may stop working out forever for all I know. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, you're right. A year is a long time and it would probably be closer to 18 mos - 2 years b/c I want to bulk slow and stay lean. I actually fluctate between 240 and 245 so not that huge for my height but I keep getting told I have one of the better physiques in my gym. I'll say this though, I respect anyone that knows about diet and excersice and is disciplined enough to build the body they want. But if you're still around when I hit the 265 solid mark, bring it on! :5000: I really don't think I'll want to get much bigger than that if I can maintain a lean 265 or so. [/b][/quote]
    At your height, 265lbs will be easier for you than for me, at least to maintain. I have pretty much thrown in the towel for trying to get any larger, its just too difficult at this point and the drug use to go beyond is not worth it. I am happy with what I have achieved over the years so I can't complain, I used to be 175lbs soaking wet at 6' tall, I was skinny as Hell, but not anymore. I've been off steroids for quite some time now and I have maintained my bodyweight so I can't complain.

23. godking

godking Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Exactly...

Yeah, you're right. A year is a long time and it would probably be closer to 18 mos - 2 years b/c I want to bulk slow and stay lean. I actually fluctate between 240 and 245 so not that huge for my height but I keep getting told I have one of the better physiques in my gym. I'll say this though, I respect anyone that knows about diet and excersice and is disciplined enough to build the body they want. But if you're still around when I hit the 265 solid mark, bring it on! :5000: I really don't think I'll want to get much bigger than that if I can maintain a lean 265 or so. [/b][/quote]
    At your height, 265lbs will be easier for you than for me, at least to maintain. I have pretty much thrown in the towel for trying to get any larger, its just too difficult at this point and the drug use to go beyond is not worth it. I am happy with what I have achieved over the years so I can't complain, I used to be 175lbs soaking wet at 6' tall, I was skinny as Hell, but not anymore. I've been off steroids for quite some time now and I have maintained my bodyweight so I can't complain. [/b][/quote]
    Have your balls started growing back ???? :D

24. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Exactly...

At your height, 265lbs will be easier for you than for me, at least to maintain. I have pretty much thrown in the towel for trying to get any larger, its just too difficult at this point and the drug use to go beyond is not worth it. I am happy with what I have achieved over the years so I can't complain, I used to be 175lbs soaking wet at 6' tall, I was skinny as Hell, but not anymore. I've been off steroids for quite some time now and I have maintained my bodyweight so I can't complain. [/b][/quote]
    Have your balls started growing back ???? :D [/b][/quote]
    LOL, dude, your balls only shrink slightly, they go back to normal size within days of coming off with the help of HCG or within a few weeks without HCG.

25. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> LOL, dude, your balls only shrink slightly, they go back to normal size within days of coming off with the help of HCG or within a few weeks without HCG. [/b][/quote]
    Orion,

Anything that will make your balls shrink is a CLEAR sign that it's not to be messed with.

26. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

So...where's the pics, dammit? I've been lurking patiently, hoping to see some man-skin.
    :stick:
    -Marcy

27. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> LOL, dude, your balls only shrink slightly, they go back to normal size within days of coming off with the help of HCG or within a few weeks without HCG. [/b][/quote]
    Orion,

Anything that will make your balls shrink is a CLEAR sign that it's not to be messed with. [/b][/quote]
    Since when did BIG balls become fashionable? Last time I checked no woman I've been with seemed to care about ball size. Balls only get in your way.

28. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> So...where's the pics, dammit? I've been lurking patiently, hoping to see some foreskin.
    :stick:
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    Really Kitty? :shaneUD12Oscar:

29. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> LOL, dude, your balls only shrink slightly, they go back to normal size within days of coming off with the help of HCG or within a few weeks without HCG. [/b][/quote]
    Orion,

Anything that will make your balls shrink is a CLEAR sign that it's not to be messed with. [/b][/quote]
    Since when did BIG balls become fashionable? Last time I checked no woman I've been with seemed to care about ball size. Balls only get in your way. [/b][/quote]
    Perhaps balls get in your way when they're resting on your chin.

I doubt any woman would be turned on if a guy dropped his pants and all she sees are two raisinettes.

30. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> LOL, dude, your balls only shrink slightly, they go back to normal size within days of coming off with the help of HCG or within a few weeks without HCG. [/b][/quote]
    Orion,

Since when did BIG balls become fashionable? Last time I checked no woman I've been with seemed to care about ball size. Balls only get in your way. [/b][/quote]
    Perhaps balls get in your way when they're resting on your chin.

I doubt any woman would be turned on if a guy dropped his pants and all she sees are two raisinettes.

yea yea...... [_[

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.