Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> So...where's the pics, dammit? I've been lurking patiently, hoping to see some foreskin.
    :stick:
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    Really Kitty? :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    Ah, ah, ah...Don't think I don't see that bit of creative license! :stick:

Sans shirt, please. If I wanted to see weiner-skin, I'd buy a pack of sausage casings.
    [​IMG]
    -Marcy

2. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> So...where's the pics, dammit? I've been lurking patiently, hoping to see some foreskin.
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    Did you call Marcy, "Rumpleforeskin?"

:wacko:

:D

3. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> So...where's the pics, dammit? I've been lurking patiently, hoping to see some man-skin.
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    Here ! Here's a closeup of Orions balls .... Ya happy !

[​IMG]

:eek:ntome:

4. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :AntonioTarver: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Nice umbrella.
    -M

5. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> So...where's the pics, dammit?  I've been lurking patiently, hoping to see some foreskin.
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    Ah, ah, ah...Don't think I don't see that bit of creative license! :stick:

Sans shirt, please. If I wanted to see weiner-skin, I'd buy a pack of sausage casings.
    [​IMG]
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    OMG, that's fucking gross! :vom:

6. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

What?

Empty sausage casings? They're sorta like natural lambskin condoms, I s'pose...just really, really long. And without the meat.
    :rolleyes:

7. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> What?

Empty sausage casings? They're sorta like natural lambskin condoms, I s'pose...just really, really long. And without the meat.
    :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Oh great, now that's a mental picture I won't soon forget. :vom:

8. godking

godking Leap-Amateur

In ancient rome they used pigskin as a condom

giving a whole new meaning too the phrase ''porking'' a chick

9. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    if people think that you look good when you look lean and like a fitness model, then bigdawg...you will win.
    if people think that big, dense muscle looks better, then orion will win.
    blackout isn't fat, nor is he out of shape....
    not to rain on the parade before the first float gets in the air....
    but.
    orion understands that to look good lean, you first have to put on size. orion is a big muthfucka and he looks really good.
    bigdawg...you were an athlete. you will most likely always look like one if you keep living and dont just sit around eating chips all day...
    some people like the way big muscles look and some people favor the small lean cut guys.
    let the parade begin............ [/b][/quote]
    you must have seen something none of the rest of this forum wasn't privy to because phonetap hasn't seen dense muscle on orion. he's a big guy true...from appearences, orion is definitely a strong guy but not muscle bound. he's a combination of mostly fat along with some muscle. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Tapper, I expected you to act more mature than these guys, but if you don't know the difference between fat, muscle or water retention, then I don't have time to explain it to you. You either know about bodybuilding and all it entails or you don't. I don't know have time to explain it to people who have no interest in it. [/b][/quote]
    calm down orion...you should know by now to not take phonetap serious. he's only fucking around with you... :kick: :D

10. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    if people think that you look good when you look lean and like a fitness model, then bigdawg...you will win.
    but.
    orion understands that to look good lean, you first have to put on size. orion is a big muthfucka and he looks really good.
    bigdawg...you were an athlete. you will most likely always look like one if you keep living and dont just sit around eating chips all day...
    some people like the way big muscles look and some people favor the small lean cut guys.
    you must have seen something none of the rest of this forum wasn't privy to because phonetap hasn't seen dense muscle on orion. he's a big guy true...from appearences, orion is definitely a strong guy but not muscle bound. he's a combination of mostly fat along with some muscle. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Tapper, I expected you to act more mature than these guys, but if you don't know the difference between fat, muscle or water retention, then I don't have time to explain it to you. You either know about bodybuilding and all it entails or you don't. I don't know have time to explain it to people who have no interest in it. [/b][/quote]
    calm down orion...you should know by now to not take phonetap serious. he's only fucking around with you... :kick: :D [/b][/quote]
    :bitch: :D

11. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Exactly...

He's like Larry Allen or Warren Sapp...Or David Tua,or ANY of those "Worlds Strongest Men" Contestants...

A STRONG,FAT Mother Fucker,just like the VAST Majority of NightClub Bouncers or Bodyguards that U C...

CALLIE's just "Cutting 4 Him",Cause they Got the Whole Weightlifting Thing N Common...

Shit,I Drink @ Least a 12 Pack of BEER,per Week,& I've Probably Got LESS Bodyfat than Pinocchio,I Mean FATOUT,I Mean ORION...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

Bet is this........ I will post my pics against ANY of you when you get to 265lbs and we will see who looks best. Is it a deal? I'm certainly not going down to 180lbs just compare myself to any of you so if you think I'm so fat and I don't have any muscle, ANY of you should be able to get to 260lbs and look better than me right? Makes sense to me, talk is cheap, if you think you can look better than me at this weight, take the bet.

$10K bet, any takers? :5000: [/b][/quote]
    :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year. Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265. I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u. :5000: [/b][/quote]
    You and Petre are the ONLY two people on this site I would be concerned about, you mostly because of your height which gives you some weight anyway, because of this I ALMOST set a height limit on my bet.

I was 270lbs almost 3 months ago, now I fluctuate between 258-265lbs. Its so hard to gain more weight at my level without feeling like shit all the time, the body just doesn't like to hold this kind of weight, the more muscle you have the harder the heart has to work. [/b][/quote]
    you should be worried about the irrepressible one too. :REED:

12. GOD CIPHER DIVINE

GOD CIPHER DIVINE Scrub

Home Page:
    please stop gaying.

13. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Exactly...

He's like Larry Allen or Warren Sapp...Or David Tua,or ANY of those "Worlds Strongest Men" Contestants...

A STRONG,FAT Mother Fucker,just like the VAST Majority of NightClub Bouncers or Bodyguards that U C...

CALLIE's just "Cutting 4 Him",Cause they Got the Whole Weightlifting Thing N Common...

Shit,I Drink @ Least a 12 Pack of BEER,per Week,& I've Probably Got LESS Bodyfat than Pinocchio,I Mean FATOUT,I Mean ORION...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

Bet is this........ I will post my pics against ANY of you when you get to 265lbs and we will see who looks best. Is it a deal? I'm certainly not going down to 180lbs just compare myself to any of you so if you think I'm so fat and I don't have any muscle, ANY of you should be able to get to 260lbs and look better than me right? Makes sense to me, talk is cheap, if you think you can look better than me at this weight, take the bet.

$10K bet, any takers? :5000: [/b][/quote]
    :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year. Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265. I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u. :5000: [/b][/quote]
    You and Petre are the ONLY two people on this site I would be concerned about, you mostly because of your height which gives you some weight anyway, because of this I ALMOST set a height limit on my bet.

I was 270lbs almost 3 months ago, now I fluctuate between 258-265lbs. Its so hard to gain more weight at my level without feeling like shit all the time, the body just doesn't like to hold this kind of weight, the more muscle you have the harder the heart has to work. [/b][/quote]
    you should be worried about the irrepressible one too. :REED: [/b][/quote]

14. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> please stop gaying. [/b][/quote]
    SHUT THE FUCK UP, KEV! :D

15. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    yeh, where are the pics of the nekkid men?.
    this thread is gay.
    nekkid mens please.

16. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

can i get a teammate to take the challenge

i have white boys on my team that are on that same type of shit

and a few niggas but they are a lot more lean and ripped lookin

got dudes right now at @ 260 who started at 200, 210

dudes at 290-300 started at 225

i got what you want

me persopnally would get my assed whooped personally by my coaches if i ever tried to get up that big and my skills would greatly deminish

17. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

also had a white walk on dude from last yr that was in the paper cause in highschool he weighed @ 180 soakin wet and by the time he was a senior he was up to 250-255, sorry as hell but swole up

he worked at GNC also

18. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    my midget ass will prolly only be able to get to like a solid 190

damn doctors, predicted id be like 6 foot 1, what height am i now? 5 foot 8 :wink:

19. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> my midget ass will prolly only be able to get to like a solid 190

damn doctors, predicted id be like 6 foot 1, what height am i now? 5 foot 8 :wink: [/b][/quote]
    weak

20. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> my midget ass will prolly only be able to get to like a solid 190

damn doctors, predicted id be like 6 foot 1, what height am i now? 5 foot 8 :wink: [/b][/quote]
    weak [/b][/quote]
    i agree :mellow:

i still wouldnt fuck with me though

i won 4th place in my towns pee wee wrestling tourny back in the day, thats right 4th PLACE!

:box:

21. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> my midget ass will prolly only be able to get to like a solid 190

damn doctors, predicted id be like 6 foot 1, what height am i now? 5 foot 8  :wink: [/b][/quote]
    weak [/b][/quote]
    i agree :mellow:

i still wouldnt fuck with me though

i won 4th place in my towns pee wee wrestling tourny back in the day, thats right 4th PLACE!

:box: [/b][/quote]
    that is fucking funny.

22. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    people, i have the best looking body on the board, all bets off, just give me the money

23. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> people, i have the best looking body on the board, all bets off, just give me the money [/b][/quote]
    pfft, dont make me take my 4th place medal and shove it up your ass, cause i will

fear my wrestling skills

24. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> people, i have the best looking body on the board, all bets off, just give me the money [/b][/quote]
    pfft, dont make me take my 4th place medal and shove it up your ass, cause i will

fear my wrestling skills [/b][/quote]
    your right i took 1st like 100 times :D

25. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> people, i have the best looking body on the board, all bets off, just give me the money [/b][/quote]

your right i took 1st like 100 times :D [/b][/quote]
    watered down weight class in a no talent area of the country

if we wrestled youd be hearing bells cause id be taking you to school

26. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> people, i have the best looking body on the board, all bets off, just give me the money [/b][/quote]

if we wrestled youd be hearing bells cause id be taking you to school [/b][/quote]
    damn u got me :(

27. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> people, i have the best looking body on the board, all bets off, just give me the money [/b][/quote]

if we wrestled youd be hearing bells cause id be taking you to school [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes:

28. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none. I mean he posted pictures of himself. Fatout works out everyday lifting weights. He's into nutrition. I'm a fast food junky. Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. Hell all I do is chase the shorties around, cut grass, manufacture soar, wash dishes, wash clothes fold them and put em away, walk the dawg, play PSP from time to time, talk shit on fightworld, play softball and that's it. For some reason I feel that the I do way more chores then my wife but that's a another topic for another day.

But anyways I guess Fatout ducked me. I smell PUSSY! I'll still post pictures of myself. Just one quick question can I do some push-ups to maybe look like I've lifted weights prior to taking the pictures. I'll Holla 5000

29. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none. I mean he posted pictures of himself. Fatout works out everyday lifting weights. He's into nutrition. I'm a fast food junky. Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. Hell all I do is chase the shorties around, cut grass, manufacture soar, wash dishes, wash clothes fold them and put em away, walk the dawg, play PSP from time to time, talk shit on fightworld, play softball and that's it. For some reason I feel that the I do way more chores then my wife but that's a another topic for another day.

But anyways I guess Fatout ducked me. I smell PUSSY! I'll still post pictures of myself. Just one quick question can I do some push-ups to maybe look like I've lifted weights prior to taking the pictures. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    I offered a $10K bet you fucking coward, I don't see you taking me up on it. Shut the fuck up and go back to playing Madden 2004 since that's as close as you'll ever get to playing real football again.

30. Irish JQ

Irish JQ Guest

I think everyone has had their say in this matter.
    Let's just drop it and move on, shall we?
    I am the first to admit I have been involved in plenty of threads like this one (through my own or someone else's postings using my screename that I am no longer in with) and nothing productive comes out of this kind of shit. I have learned the hard way. :huh:
    Let's just forget it and focus on positive matters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.