Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none. I mean he posted pictures of himself. Fatout works out everyday lifting weights. He's into nutrition. I'm a fast food junky. Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. Hell all I do is chase the shorties around, cut grass, manufacture soar, wash dishes, wash clothes fold them and put em away, walk the dawg, play PSP from time to time, talk shit on fightworld, play softball and that's it. For some reason I feel that the I do way more chores then my wife but that's a another topic for another day.

But anyways I guess Fatout ducked me. I smell PUSSY! I'll still post pictures of myself. Just one quick question can I do some push-ups to maybe look like I've lifted weights prior to taking the pictures. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    I offered a $10K bet you fucking coward, I don't see you taking me up on it. Shut the fuck up and go back to playing Madden 2004 since that's as close as you'll ever get to playing real football again. [/b][/quote]
    NO YOU JUST MADE A BET THAT BIGDAWG AND MOST NON STEROID USERS COULDNT AGREE TO, SMART MAN AND SMART WAY TO PUSSY OUT

I PLAY NCAA SO CANT TAKE STEROIDS

BUT I HAVE TEAMMATES AND EX TEAMMATES THAT WOULD DEF WHOOP YOUR ASS IN THE CONTEST

:shaneUD12Oscar:

2. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I think everyone has had their say in this matter.
    Let's just drop it and move on, shall we?
    I am the first to admit I have been involved in plenty of threads like this one (through my own or someone else's postings using my screename that I am no longer in with) and nothing productive comes out of this kind of shit. I have learned the hard way. :huh:
    Let's just forget it and focus on positive matters. [/b][/quote]
    BUT ITS FUN SOMENIGHTS UNTIL PEOPLE REALLY GET MAD AND START USIN RACIAL SLURS AND SHIT

:huh:

3. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    people people

i have the best looking body on the board

and u can take shit in any sport, there is always a way around everything

4. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I think everyone has had their say in this matter.
    Let's just drop it and move on, shall we?
    I am the first to admit I have been involved in plenty of threads like this one (through my own or someone else's postings using my screename that I am no longer in with) and nothing productive comes out of this kind of shit. I have learned the hard way. :huh:
    Let's just forget it and focus on positive matters. [/b][/quote]
    BUT ITS FUN SOMENIGHTS UNTIL PEOPLE REALLY GET MAD AND START USIN RACIAL SLURS AND SHIT

:huh: [/b][/quote]
    rahrah, "only white people can be racist"

5. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    ill offer a 10K bet to anyone on this board that my penis is far more in shape than any of yours

it does about 1000 pushups on ya moms every night, biatch!

:D

6. GOD CIPHER DIVINE

GOD CIPHER DIVINE Scrub

Home Page:
    the internet sucks

i mean i used to come around and love it

now i sigh and want to punch the webnet.

7. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Fatout

You are correct that will be the closet that I will get to play in the NFL. However, like Dr. Dre says, "I been there done that". As a matter of fact there's a picture of me in the August 18th 1997 Sports Illustrated page 53 of me going over the top for a my first and only touchdown in the NFL against the San Diego Chargers. That's my claim to fame. Not to mention I was on a Madden game and NCAA game. What game have you ever been on? As a matter of fact what has your fat ass ever accomplished? Besides getting your mug shot taken at the probation office and buying bootleg steriods that are supposed to make you muscular but for some reason has turned you FAT. Like I've stated no matter how much you lift, diet, take steroids diatretics or any other drug you will never look as good as me bitch. You are a fuken scrub! You wish you could have competed at the level that me and my brother compete at. Don't hate on us cause we have been blessed with not only excellent athletic skillz but we ain't fat or ugly. You are the type of bitch that was never picked to play on any team. Oh yeah I forgot you used to box. For UPS. Box shit up. Get the fuk outta her chump.

You made a 10K bet when do we post our pics. I'm ready. All I have to do is about 100 push-ups and I'll be ready to go. We can bet 10k. As a matter of fact I will put 20k to your 10k that I will look 100 x's better then your fat ass. Another bet hommie we can play big bank take little bank. I'll scan a receipt of 1 of my checking accounts and I bet I will have double the amount of money you have in your account right fuken now. So let's do it hommie. Just tell me when you want to post the pictures. When are you and the fat boys gonna do a reunion album? I'll Holla 5000

8. GOD CIPHER DIVINE

GOD CIPHER DIVINE Scrub

Home Page:
    whatchu do now, dog?

what happened with pro ball? i'm a little behind here.

9. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just tell me when you want to post the pictures. When are you and the fat boys gonna do a reunion album? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

Like the Beatles, it'll never happen. :mellow:

10. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> people people

and u can take shit in any sport, there is always a way around everything [/b][/quote]
    :5000:

11. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fatout

You are correct that will be the closet that I will get to play in the NFL. However, like Dr. Dre says, "I been there done that". As a matter of fact there's a picture of me in the August 18th 1997 Sports Illustrated page 53 of me going over the top for a my first and only touchdown in the NFL against the San Diego Chargers. That's my claim to fame. Not to mention I was on a Madden game and NCAA game. What game have you ever been on? As a matter of fact what has your fat ass ever accomplished? Besides getting your mug shot taken at the probation office and buying bootleg steriods that are supposed to make you muscular but for some reason has turned you FAT. Like I've stated no matter how much you lift, diet, take steroids diatretics or any other drug you will never look as good as me bitch. You are a fuken scrub! You wish you could have competed at the level that me and my brother compete at. Don't hate on us cause we have been blessed with not only excellent athletic skillz but we ain't fat or ugly. You are the type of bitch that was never picked to play on any team. Oh yeah I forgot you used to box. For UPS. Box shit up. Get the fuk outta her chump.

You made a 10K bet when do we post our pics. I'm ready. All I have to do is about 100 push-ups and I'll be ready to go. We can bet 10k. As a matter of fact I will put 20k to your 10k that I will look 100 x's better then your fat ass. Another bet hommie we can play big bank take little bank. I'll scan a receipt of 1 of my checking accounts and I bet I will have double the amount of money you have in your account right fuken now. So let's do it hommie. Just tell me when you want to post the pictures. When are you and the fat boys gonna do a reunion album? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    100 pushups and you'll weigh 265lbs? And still look better than me? Did you even read the terms of the bet I made?

You're a joke and you obviously cannot read either. :bitch:

:spadafora:

12. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none. I mean he posted pictures of himself. Fatout works out everyday lifting weights. He's into nutrition. I'm a fast food junky. Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. [/b][/quote]
    Ohh do I have a picture for this :D :D :D

But Jake warned me :mellow:

13. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none. I mean he posted pictures of himself. Fatout works out everyday lifting weights. He's into nutrition. I'm a fast food junky. Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. [/b][/quote]

:D [/b][/quote]
    why? has jake seen pictures of your body and wishes to keep them to himself?

:eek:ntome:

14. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none.  I mean he posted pictures of himself.  Fatout works out everyday lifting weights.  He's into nutrition.  I'm a fast food junky.  Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. [/b][/quote]

:eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    :D :eek:ntome:

15. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none.  I mean he posted pictures of himself.  Fatout works out everyday lifting weights.  He's into nutrition.  I'm a fast food junky.  Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. [/b][/quote]

:D :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    "Your Body Is A Wonderland"

-BitchAss Jake

:eek:ntome: :sulk:

16. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none.  I mean he posted pictures of himself.  Fatout works out everyday lifting weights.  He's into nutrition.  I'm a fast food junky.  Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. [/b][/quote]

:D :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]

-BitchAss Jake

:eek:ntome: :sulk: [/b][/quote]
    Haha, what a fucking gay song that is. :vom:

17. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none.  I mean he posted pictures of himself.  Fatout works out everyday lifting weights.  He's into nutrition.  I'm a fast food junky.  Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. [/b][/quote]

Gottamit, Petre. Could you have set me up any worse?! :(

18. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

-BitchAss Jake

:eek:ntome: :sulk: [/b][/quote]
    And you're begging for these cats to post pics of themselves, just so you can treat your body like an aMUSZEment park.

19. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well I guess Mr. USA on steroids don't want none.  I mean he posted pictures of himself.  Fatout works out everyday lifting weights.  He's into nutrition.  I'm a fast food junky.  Haven't done any abs since me and Rah Rah used to do the wheel. [/b][/quote]

Gottamit, Petre. Could you have set me up any worse?! :( [/b][/quote]
    That's what you get :stick:

20. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fatout

You made a 10K bet when do we post our pics. I'm ready. All I have to do is about 100 push-ups and I'll be ready to go. We can bet 10k. As a matter of fact I will put 20k to your 10k that I will look 100 x's better then your fat ass. Another bet hommie we can play big bank take little bank. I'll scan a receipt of 1 of my checking accounts and I bet I will have double the amount of money you have in your account right fuken now. So let's do it hommie. Just tell me when you want to post the pictures. When are you and the fat boys gonna do a reunion album? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    100 pushups and you'll weigh 265lbs? And still look better than me? Did you even read the terms of the bet I made?

:spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    do you smell that

yea i think i do

yeah i smell that

i smell

i smell

PUSSY

21. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fatout

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

22. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fatout

You are correct that will be the closet that I will get to play in the NFL.  However, like Dr. Dre says, "I been there done that".  As a matter of fact there's a picture of me in the August 18th 1997 Sports Illustrated page 53 of me going over the top for a my first and only touchdown in the NFL against the San Diego Chargers.  That's my claim to fame.  Not to mention I was on a Madden game and NCAA game.  What game have you ever been on?  As a matter of fact what has your fat ass ever accomplished?  Besides getting your mug shot taken at the probation office and buying bootleg steriods that are supposed to make you muscular but for some reason has turned you FAT.  Like I've stated no matter how much you lift, diet, take steroids diatretics or any other drug you will never look as good as me bitch.  You are a fuken scrub!  You wish you could have competed at the level that me and my brother compete at.  Don't hate on us cause we have been blessed with not only excellent athletic skillz but we ain't fat or ugly.  You are the type of bitch that was never picked to play on any team.  Oh yeah I forgot you used to box.  For UPS.  Box shit up.  Get the fuk outta her chump.     

You made a 10K bet when do we post our pics.  I'm ready.  All I have to do is about 100 push-ups and I'll be ready to go.  We can bet 10k.  As a matter of fact I will put 20k to your 10k that I will look 100 x's better then your fat ass.  Another bet hommie we can play big bank take little bank.  I'll scan a receipt of 1 of my checking accounts and I bet I will have double the amount of money you have in your account right fuken now.  So let's do it hommie.  Just tell me when you want to post the pictures.  When are you and the fat boys gonna do a reunion album?  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

:spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    do you smell that

yea i think i do

yeah i smell that

i smell

i smell

PUSSY [/b][/quote]
    Don't call your brother a pussy. :spadafora:

23. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fatout

:spadafora:[/b][/quote]
    It was VERY confusing Orion :huh:

:wacko:

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">sarcasm</span>

24. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

Ok, this thread in 6 pages long, and still I see no pictures of either of you. Big dawg should just post a pic NOW and if Orion thinks he's "more buff(gay)" then he can post his.

So I've decided to do us all a favour and post a picture of Orion for him.

Big dawg, you don't know what you're dealing with. Are you in better shape than this: (Orion being pushed to the "gym" by his mother)

[​IMG]

25. Yeah for fucks sake get on with it, if you're gonna do it, do it, if not, then shut the fuck up.

26. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> people people

and u can take shit in any sport, there is always a way around everything [/b][/quote]
    Tito Jr, the new lady and I are coming to Vegas next weekend... gimme a holla if you and Callie want to hang out... wait a minute you have a fight next weekend right?

27. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fatout

You are correct that will be the closet that I will get to play in the NFL.  However, like Dr. Dre says, "I been there done that".  As a matter of fact there's a picture of me in the August 18th 1997 Sports Illustrated page 53 of me going over the top for a my first and only touchdown in the NFL against the San Diego Chargers.  That's my claim to fame.  Not to mention I was on a Madden game and NCAA game.  What game have you ever been on?  As a matter of fact what has your fat ass ever accomplished?  Besides getting your mug shot taken at the probation office and buying bootleg steriods that are supposed to make you muscular but for some reason has turned you FAT.  Like I've stated no matter how much you lift, diet, take steroids diatretics or any other drug you will never look as good as me bitch.  You are a fuken scrub!  You wish you could have competed at the level that me and my brother compete at.  Don't hate on us cause we have been blessed with not only excellent athletic skillz but we ain't fat or ugly.  You are the type of bitch that was never picked to play on any team.  Oh yeah I forgot you used to box.  For UPS.  Box shit up.  Get the fuk outta her chump.     

You made a 10K bet when do we post our pics.  I'm ready.  All I have to do is about 100 push-ups and I'll be ready to go.  We can bet 10k.  As a matter of fact I will put 20k to your 10k that I will look 100 x's better then your fat ass.  Another bet hommie we can play big bank take little bank.  I'll scan a receipt of 1 of my checking accounts and I bet I will have double the amount of money you have in your account right fuken now.  So let's do it hommie.  Just tell me when you want to post the pictures.  When are you and the fat boys gonna do a reunion album?  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

:spadafora:[/b][/quote]
    It was VERY confusing Orion :huh:

:wacko:

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">sarcasm</span> [/b][/quote]
    Apparently so Petre. :D

28. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Yeah for fucks sake get on with it, if you're gonna do it, do it, if not, then shut the fuck up. [/b][/quote]
    I took LittleDawg's post a step further and offered a $10K bet, if he's man enough to step to the plate, fine, if not, I agree, this is a total waste of time.

29. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    You guys must be scared to show pics if you still ain't posted them.

30. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    I ain't really looking forward to judging a 'Man Beauty Show" :vom:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.