Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

Though it's a tough job, I selflessly volunteer myself as impartial judge.
    This oughtta be good.
    -Marcy

2. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    me too. ya'll a bunch of sissies.
    bigdawg..you've had time to do like a zillion pushups at this point.
    so start posting.

and black06: me and lil tito are leaving town on the 25th and we won't be back till the 30th...
    if you are coming tomorrow...call us.
    =)

3. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Fatout

you state that you will bet me 10k that you will look better then me if I were to gain weight and get up to 265lbs. Hell the most I've ever weighed was 193lbs. I'm now down to about 170-175 there's no fuken way I can gain that much weight. To me that sounds like Fatout has just priced himself out of this bet. He's tucked his tail between his legs like the bitch he is. That's just like Tarver asking for $40 million to fight his next fight. Ya'll know that shit ain't gonna happen just like I'm not gonna get to 265lbs. Why would I do that shit. I'm an athlete who was a former scat back in the NFL who runs the fuken floor on fast breaks and plays the outfield like fuken Ken Griffey Jr. I'm not about to jeopardize what little speed I have.

I will post pics. All I need to know is who can I email to post the pics for me? To make my shit real I'm gonna write down the specific date and time and might write some other shit just so people know that the shit is fo real. I'll Holla 5000

4. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    Well for one..u are calling blackout a fat ass because he is "265lbs of lard"

he was saying that if u can get up to 265 and look better then him he will give u 10k

but if u guys can reach some kind of agreement, ill host the pics for u

5. bigdawg

P.O.
    Dawg

I feel that he wants me to get up 265lbs. But there's no fuking way I can ever get up to 265lbs. All I'm talken bout is taking off your shirt and snap some photos. I didn't ask for a catchweigh. I didn't ask for any special stipulations. That's just like sayin we can play one on one but you have to tie one of your arms behind your back first. That shit is weak. And I'm not calling him fat because he weighs 265lbs. I'm calling him fat because of the pictures he posted which made him look fat. What's the sayin a pictures are worth a 1000 words. I bet if I made the same bet to you, you wouldn't have any problems posting pics. Why is it that he gotta make special concessions. That's weak. You know it and he knows it. I'll Holla 5000

6. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dawg

I feel that he wants me to get up 265lbs. But there's no fuking way I can ever get up to 265lbs. All I'm talken bout is taking off your shirt and snap some photos. I didn't ask for a catchweigh. I didn't ask for any special stipulations. That's just like sayin we can play one on one but you have to tie one of your arms behind your back first. That shit is weak. And I'm not calling him fat because he weighs 265lbs. I'm calling him fat because of the pictures he posted which made him look fat. What's the sayin a pictures are worth a 1000 words. I bet if I made the same bet to you, you wouldn't have any problems posting pics. Why is it that he gotta make special concessions. That's weak. You know it and he knows it. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    well u do have a point there, I guess he thought u were claiming u could look better if u were the same size as him...

7. bigdawg

P.O.
    Smashin
    You agree that he's punkin out. I mean damn dawg all cats are gonna do is post some pictures and that's it. Nothin more nothin less. It ain't like he ain't already posted pictures. It ain't like he's tryin to hide his identity. So I don't see what the problem is. That is if he's fuken afraid to show that fat ass gut. I'll Holla 5000

8. Irish98

Irish98 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    Just a quick and possibly dumbass question, but what does "fatout" mean?

9. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just a quick and possibly dumbass question, but what does "fatout" mean? [/b][/quote]
    a play of orions old SN, blkout

10. Irish98

Irish98 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just a quick and possibly dumbass question, but what does "fatout" mean? [/b][/quote]
    a play of orions old SN, blkout [/b][/quote]
    Gotcha. Now I can laugh.

:rolleyes:

11. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Smashin
    You agree that he's punkin out. I mean damn dawg all cats are gonna do is post some pictures and that's it. Nothin more nothin less. It ain't like he ain't already posted pictures. It ain't like he's tryin to hide his identity. So I don't see what the problem is. That is if he's fuken afraid to show that fat ass gut. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Haven't you guys already done the whole pic thing? It should be in a thread way back.

12. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fatout

you state that you will bet me 10k that you will look better then me if I were to gain weight and get up to 265lbs. Hell the most I've ever weighed was 193lbs. I'm now down to about 170-175 there's no fuken way I can gain that much weight. To me that sounds like Fatout has just priced himself out of this bet. He's tucked his tail between his legs like the bitch he is. That's just like Tarver asking for $40 million to fight his next fight. Ya'll know that shit ain't gonna happen just like I'm not gonna get to 265lbs. Why would I do that shit. I'm an athlete who was a former scat back in the NFL who runs the fuken floor on fast breaks and plays the outfield like fuken Ken Griffey Jr. I'm not about to jeopardize what little speed I have.

I will post pics. All I need to know is who can I email to post the pics for me? To make my shit real I'm gonna write down the specific date and time and might write some other shit just so people know that the shit is fo real. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    I didn't price myself out of anything, I simply said if you think I'm all fat then you should have no problems getting to 265lbs and looking better than me, what is it about that don't you understand? The fact is, you know damn good and well you will NEVER make it to 265lbs because you don't have the desire or the dedication to do it, much less look better than me at that weight. I made a specific bet to prove a point and so far it has worked just as I thought it would. You see littledawg, not just anyone can make it to 265lbs and still look good at that weight, bodybuilding is much different that football. You pride yourself on the one single muscle that looks good on you, your chest, but the fact is EVERY muscle on my body is larger than yours an in proportion too. You talk about doing some pushups and posting your pictures, let me guess, another picture of your chest again? How about those legs? I bet your standing on a set of fucking toothpicks, you didn't offer to compare leg shots did you? How about your calves? I'd bet a fucking 40oz Malt Liquor your calves are about the size of my fucking wrists. How about your arms? I'd bet money again that your arms are smaller than my forearms. The bottom line is that you don't understand JACK SHIT about bodybuilding which is why you don't understand my bet. I could care less if you are 175lbs, I'm 265lbs and when you get to this weight, look me up and we will compare pics. As of right now, we are in two totally different weight classes and you ain't shit to me. Fuck man, I know guys that don't even work out and look good at 175lbs, what does that really say? What have they accomplished? Are you even aware of how much hard work and dedication it takes to get to 265lbs? Are you aware of how much work it takes to get a set of 19" arms or a set of 30" thighs? Or how about a set of 18 1/2" calves? I mean lets be honest, nothing about you is special other than your chest and the only reason it looks decent sized is because the rest of you is so fucking small. You haven't proven shit to me other than your just another small man who thinks they look good because they are skinny as fuck and their abs are showing.

Like I said, $10K bet if you're intersted, if not, fuck off. :5000:

13. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just a quick and possibly dumbass question, but what does "fatout" mean? [/b][/quote]
    Very original huh? :YeahRight: Littledawg is a real fucking genius in case you haven't figures that out yet. :D

14. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well for one..u are calling blackout a fat ass because he is "265lbs of lard"

he was saying that if u can get up to 265 and look better then him he will give u 10k

but if u guys can reach some kind of agreement, ill host the pics for u [/b][/quote]
    LOL, the fucking dumbass don't even know how to post his own pics, much less understand my bet.

15. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    i think we need to stop the bullshit

orion v bigdawg in a fight to the death, its the only way

16. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i think we need to stop the bullshit

orion v bigdawg in a fight to the death, its the only way [/b][/quote]
    with fists wrapped up in broken glass like in kickboxer

17. bigdawg

P.O.
    Fatout

We can post full body pics. And yeah you should be bigger then me if you weigh 265lbs. Maybe too many bar fights. But yeah I can post a picture of my quads and calf and any other muscle you choose. Let's do it. Just tell me when you are ready and I'll post my pics. Also my quads ain't too small after all I do own the University of Washington squat record for running backs at 610lbs. By the way that's a full squat without any power clothing on only knee raps. And you are correct I have no desire to get to 265lbs. For what? Weighing 265lbs wouldn't do jack shit for me. Like I said I'm an athlete that relies on the little bit of speed I have left. And I could take steroids and hella big. But I choose not to. Fatout I never said anything about posting pictures to figure who's the biggest. I said post pictures to see who looks the best. I mean you are the one that's Mr. Atlas so post your pictures. WHat the fuck are you afraid of. And for the record when I did lift I didn't concentrate on my check. I worked on my delts, lats, abs, quads, calfes, neck. Speaking of abs how's your 6 pack. Let me guess you weighing 265lbs means you don't have any. Funny thing about it is Bob Sapp damn near weighs close to 400lbs and he got abs. You know I'm not gonna gain weight to get to 265lbs so that rinky dink bet is just a cop out. You know it as well as I do. I mean you can post pictures of you in your wife beater and with your pussy ass dog. Why not take the wife beater off and show the world what you have and prove once and for all you ain't fat. But since you keep throwing up road blocks only supports my my claim that you are a fat ass.

I may be lildawg but lildawg played in the fuken league. The big massive 265lber ain't done shit with his life. I'll Holla 5000

18. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    yo, orion...
    i was up at the gym tonight watching mike fight, and who walks in, but jay cutler...
    he's looking fucking insanely huge.
    just thought i'd mention that...
    he's a friend of phil baroni's so i guess he was up there hanging with phil.

19. bigdawg

P.O.
    Supacal

What's up with your boxing career? If I recall I thought that that was the reason why you moved out there was to become the greatest female boxer p4p. Can we get an update on that. I'll Holla 5000

20. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dawg

I feel that he wants me to get up 265lbs. But there's no fuking way I can ever get up to 265lbs. All I'm talken bout is taking off your shirt and snap some photos. I didn't ask for a catchweigh. I didn't ask for any special stipulations. That's just like sayin we can play one on one but you have to tie one of your arms behind your back first. That shit is weak. And I'm not calling him fat because he weighs 265lbs. I'm calling him fat because of the pictures he posted which made him look fat. What's the sayin a pictures are worth a 1000 words. I bet if I made the same bet to you, you wouldn't have any problems posting pics. Why is it that he gotta make special concessions. That's weak. You know it and he knows it. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    You may not realize it yet ... but you just proved his point Brotha . :wacko:

21. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

both of yall have made offers

hahahahahahha

thinkin of my bro at 265 lbs

now thats an impossibility, steroids and all, the man is what 5'8" 175 lbs, an old man :rolleyes: and you want him to all of a sudden change his weight to 265 lbs

that would take yrs

sounds like somebody is a lil scared to post pics

all that my bro is askin is to post pics and prove you arent fat

that can be done RIGHT NOW :lol:

so simple

sooooooooooo simple

nobody is saying you can look good at 265, look at bob sapp he looks good at 375 lbs (my bro can prolly get you the number to him so you can get his steroid provider if you need it)

pictures dont lie

22. bigdawg

P.O.
    Peterpan

Like I said there's no way I can get up to 265lbs. Now I'm not saying that a person who weighs 265lbs is fat. Hell Bob Sapp is 370lbs and he ain't fat. Not to mention I have hommies that are hella beigger then 265lbs and look 100x's better then the pics that Fatout posted. If he ain't fat then post the pictures plain and simple. If people on the site likes the fat look vote for shuckyduckyfatback. If cats on the site like what I have to offer then vote for me. Like I said the loser can contribute some monies to the site. Simple. I never asked him to lose weight so why should I have to gain weight. Sounds to me like he don't wonna show any pics of himself w/o his wife beater. Besides in a bodybuilding show they always have an overall champion.

I bet any type of money if I asked Smashin to post pics he would in a heart beat. He would post without any special stipulations. Also there's no way I'm gonna gain 265lbs. I could do that if I got on the juice. And that's not gonna happen. All I say is put up or shut the fuck up fightworld is waiting. I'm willing to take pics today and have somebody post them.. I'll Holla 5000

23. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

shuckyduckyfatback

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

REED :REED:

24. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well for one..u are calling blackout a fat ass because he is "265lbs of lard"

but if u guys can reach some kind of agreement, ill host the pics for u [/b][/quote]
    :stick:

HELL, no...I'll host, dammit.
    -Marcy

25. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

its already established fatout has no takers

now onto bigdawgs challenge, to prove you arent fat

are you gonna take the offer

26. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    I'm wondering if he's maybe really self conscious and is scared to show pics for fear of further damaging his lowly confidence level. Bigdawg has posted pics before so I know he doesn't have issues posting pics up.

27. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> yo, orion...
    i was up at the gym tonight watching mike fight, and who walks in, but jay cutler...
    he's looking fucking insanely huge.
    just thought i'd mention that...
    he's a friend of phil baroni's so i guess he was up there hanging with phil. [/b][/quote]
    Damn, my GF would go apeshit if she saw Jay in person, she loves him almost as much as me. Jay is a bad boy.

28. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dawg

You may not realize it yet ... but you just proved his point Brotha . :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    Exactly.

29. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> both of yall have made offers

hahahahahahha

thinkin of my bro at 265 lbs

now thats an impossibility, steroids and all, the man is what 5'8" 175 lbs, an old man :rolleyes: and you want him to all of a sudden change his weight to 265 lbs

that would take yrs

sounds like somebody is a lil scared to post pics

all that my bro is askin is to post pics and prove you arent fat

that can be done RIGHT NOW :lol:

so simple

sooooooooooo simple

nobody is saying you can look good at 265, look at bob sapp he looks good at 375 lbs (my bro can prolly get you the number to him so you can get his steroid provider if you need it)

pictures dont lie [/b][/quote]
    Exactly, it would take MANY years, my point was that is very easy to say this or that about someone else when you've never actually done it yourself, when your brother can say he's been 265lbs and looks good at that weight, then I will listen to his mindless yapping.

And for the record, I'm not scared to post anything, but I don't see the point when you or your brother doesn't understand the sport of bodybuilding.

30. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    I WILL SAY THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET...
    KEEP ON KEEPING ON YOU NANCY'S!!!

*tribute to ANGERMANPETE!!!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.