Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Peterpan

Like I said there's no way I can get up to 265lbs. Now I'm not saying that a person who weighs 265lbs is fat. Hell Bob Sapp is 370lbs and he ain't fat. Not to mention I have hommies that are hella beigger then 265lbs and look 100x's better then the pics that Fatout posted. If he ain't fat then post the pictures plain and simple. If people on the site likes the fat look vote for shuckyduckyfatback. If cats on the site like what I have to offer then vote for me. Like I said the loser can contribute some monies to the site. Simple. I never asked him to lose weight so why should I have to gain weight. Sounds to me like he don't wonna show any pics of himself w/o his wife beater. Besides in a bodybuilding show they always have an overall champion.

I bet any type of money if I asked Smashin to post pics he would in a heart beat. He would post without any special stipulations. Also there's no way I'm gonna gain 265lbs. I could do that if I got on the juice. And that's not gonna happen. All I say is put up or shut the fuck up fightworld is waiting. I'm willing to take pics today and have somebody post them.. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Keep in mind you're asking a website full of people who think Roy Jones is muscular and looks great to compare me and you. Not exactly a fair comparison is it? The point is that a large muscular person is not understood here or for that matter, even preferred here. You want to take a vote with a an audience that is in your favor. We can post each others pics on a bodybuilding forum and see who's most appreciated because you see, on a forum like that you would be picked apart like a dead animal for your weaknesses. Bodybuilding is about balance and development, you have neither. Anyone can hand pick a jury to vote in their favor. You accomplish jack shit by having this site vote on me and you. Regardless, I'm a humble guy, I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else here, I know what I've accomplished and until you can say the same, you have no right trying to belittle me or anyone else that has accomplished something you haven't.

Like I said before, lets see you at 265, chump! :5000:

2. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I'm wondering if he's maybe really self conscious and is scared to show pics for fear of further damaging his lowly confidence level. Bigdawg has posted pics before so I know he doesn't have issues posting pics up. [/b][/quote]
    LOL, if you think my self confidence is low, you are sorely mistaken, I'm one of the most self confident people you've probably ever known. Good try though trying to bait me to post pics by posting usch nonsense, sadly for you, I'm too smart and don't have time for such childish games.

3. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I WILL SAY THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET...
    KEEP ON KEEPING ON YOU NANCY'S!!!

*tribute to ANGERMANPETE!!!* [/b][/quote]
    theclub

4. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Peterpan

Like I said there's no way I can get up to 265lbs. Now I'm not saying that a person who weighs 265lbs is fat. Hell Bob Sapp is 370lbs and he ain't fat. Not to mention I have hommies that are hella beigger then 265lbs and look 100x's better then the pics that Fatout posted. If he ain't fat then post the pictures plain and simple. If people on the site likes the fat look vote for shuckyduckyfatback. If cats on the site like what I have to offer then vote for me. Like I said the loser can contribute some monies to the site. Simple. I never asked him to lose weight so why should I have to gain weight. Sounds to me like he don't wonna show any pics of himself w/o his wife beater. Besides in a bodybuilding show they always have an overall champion.

I bet any type of money if I asked Smashin to post pics he would in a heart beat. He would post without any special stipulations. Also there's no way I'm gonna gain 265lbs. I could do that if I got on the juice. And that's not gonna happen. All I say is put up or shut the fuck up fightworld is waiting. I'm willing to take pics today and have somebody post them.. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Keep in mind you're asking a website full of people who think Roy Jones is muscular and looks great to compare me and you. Not exactly a fair comparison is it? The point is that a large muscular person is not understood here or for that matter, even preferred here. You want to take a vote with a an audience that is in your favor. We can post each others pics on a bodybuilding forum and see who's most appreciated because you see, on a forum like that you would be picked apart like a dead animal for your weaknesses. Bodybuilding is about balance and development, you have neither. Anyone can hand pick a jury to vote in their favor. You accomplish jack shit by having this site vote on me and you. Regardless, I'm a humble guy, I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else here, I know what I've accomplished and until you can say the same, you have no right trying to belittle me or anyone else that has accomplished something you haven't.

Like I said before, lets see you at 265, chump! :5000: [/b][/quote]
    So your basically saying your fat, and the people here won't appreciate good solid fat

5. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Orion sir. If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics. Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that. I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

A little fat here and there is nothing when you are in a bulking phase like you are just now, no-one can say anything bad about that. As long as you have good proportions between the different muscle groups and there is some good shape overall underneath the thin veneer of fat then you can have no fear in posting pics.

6. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I WILL SAY THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET...
    KEEP ON KEEPING ON YOU NANCY'S!!!

*tribute to ANGERMANPETE!!!* [/b][/quote]
    :D

I gotta be honest. This whole thread is giving me flashbacks of the Roy-Hopkins rematch negotiations. :D

7. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir. If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics. Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that. I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

A little fat here and there is nothing when you are in a bulking phase like you are just now, no-one can say anything bad about that. As long as you have good proportions between the different muscle groups and there is some good shape overall underneath the thin veneer of fat then you can have no fear in posting pics. [/b][/quote]
    excellent post, just what I'd been thinking.

8. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir. If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics. Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that. I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

A little fat here and there is nothing when you are in a bulking phase like you are just now, no-one can say anything bad about that. As long as you have good proportions between the different muscle groups and there is some good shape overall underneath the thin veneer of fat then you can have no fear in posting pics. [/b][/quote]
    The problem is fatout is always in the bulking (fat) stage

9. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir. If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics. Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that. I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

The problem is fatout is always in the bulking (fat) stage [/b][/quote]
    :D

[​IMG]

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> So your basically saying your fat, and the people here won't appreciate good solid fat [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah,that about COVERS It...Only he's NOT "Fat",he's "Big BONED" :D ....

REED :REED:

11. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir. If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics. Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that. I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

:rolleyes:

DA GIFT is Batting 1.000!!!!...FATOUT DOES Have a Pretty Good BUILT-IN EXCUSE 2 OVEREAT,Doesn't He???... :rolleyes:

Either POST the GOTdamned Pictures,or TAPthefuckOUT...It's Really THAT Fucking Simple...

All this OTHER Shit is just WEAK,DIVERSIONARY Tactics...

12. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Not to choose sides here but...

Orion, Bigdawg states in his very first post the bet is how each of you look in your current state.

You chose to change it into something different. So your point wasn't made. It was a diversion from the original bet.

If you don't want to do the competition, then say it.

Like Callie said, everyone has a different view of what does and doesn't look good. Your latest post regarding how most think Jones' body looks good vs what yours clearly shows your unwillingness to take Bigdawg up on his bet.

It's not a big deal, just decline.

But to then turn around and make a wager for something that would take years to accomplish makes zero sense and is a cop out.

To harp on how difficult it is to get to where you are is not the issue, was not the point of the thread. I don't think anyone has stated that it wouldn't be difficult, but apparently that's what you're singlemindedly hanging onto.

Either accept or decline. It's really that simple.

Your stating that the board thinks Jones' body looks good vs how you look comes across as insecurity on your end. Not that you think you look bad or fat (which I know you don't believe you are) but you're insecure about the fact that most cats wouldn't appreciate an overly muscular body.

In short, you're worried about the jury...not your appearance.

13. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir.  If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics.  Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that.  I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

A little fat here and there is nothing when you are in a bulking phase like you are just now, no-one can say anything bad about that.  As long as you have good proportions between the different muscle groups and there is some good shape overall underneath the thin veneer of fat then you can have no fear in posting pics. [/b][/quote]

DA GIFT is Batting 1.000!!!!...FATOUT DOES Have a Pretty Good BUILT-IN EXCUSE 2 OVEREAT,Doesn't He???... :rolleyes:

Either POST the GOTdamned Pictures,or TAPthefuckOUT...It's Really THAT Fucking Simple...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    Damn REED,

I posted all that shit and you summed it up in a few words.

:mellow:

But I agree with you.

14. Jake

Home Page:
    AS much fun as this thread is, there is a VERY simple solution.

Since there are only two females that still regularly post here, let THEM be the damn judges and that'd be the end of it. (if RJBSD decides to show up again, then that makes three)

Callie has already stated that she can appreciate a muscular body, and seems to understand the term better than "most of us."

Kitty has already volunteered to host the pics.

I'm pretty sure that nobody else wants to be the judge of a best-body contest featuring two guys.

Submit your pics to Kitty, she can post them, make her remarks, and Callie can makes hers as well. Nobody else's opinion would - or SHOULD - matter.

15. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

I'm so sick of you pussys delaying things that I've decided to post a picture of myself to start things going. Beat this suckas!

[​IMG]

16. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> AS much fun as this thread is, there is a VERY simple solution.

Since there are only two females that still regularly post here, let THEM be the damn judges and that'd be the end of it. (if RJBSD decides to show up again, then that makes three)

Callie has already stated that she can appreciate a muscular body, and seems to understand the term better than "most of us."

Kitty has already volunteered to host the pics.

I'm pretty sure that nobody else wants to be the judge of a best-body contest featuring two guys.

Submit your pics to Kitty, she can post them, make her remarks, and Callie can makes hers as well. Nobody else's opinion would - or SHOULD - matter. [/b][/quote]
    BitchAss Jake,

I have a BETTER solution...let the women post pictures of their body and we'll let Hairy judge.

Unless you're looking forward to seeing hairy legs and chests...I assume you're voting with me.

All in favor say "<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">I</span>"

Muzse: I

17. Jake

Home Page:
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">I</span>

18. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

There should be a competition for worst body on the forum too.

I personally think Orion could be a strong candidate to win that one, but there is a possiblity that an even rounder-shouldered, human sump-plug might appear out of left field and pull the upset.

19. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I'm so sick of you pussys delaying things that I've decided to post a picture of myself to start things going. Beat this suckas!

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    Nice Avatar,Dude :lol: ...

Only "REED" is SEXY Enough 2 Make a T-Shirt,w/a Fucking HOLE N it,Look DOPE...

20. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I'm so sick of you pussys delaying things that I've decided to post a picture of myself to start things going. Beat this suckas!

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    Nice Avatar,Dude :lol: ...

Only "REED" is SEXY Enough 2 Make a T-Shirt,w/a Fucking HOLE N it,Look DOPE...

ok, now I've posted my pic, I feel we need more, so let me oblige.

Jake
    [​IMG]

Reed
    [​IMG]

Garfield
    [​IMG]

Cupey
    [​IMG]

any of you other fuckers gonna step up?

21. Muzse

Home Page:
    Muzse

[​IMG]

22. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    i think this arguement is stupid....its 2 diffrent type of people.....

a bulky body builder and a skinny tone "athlete"

nothing is going to come of this....

23. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:

LOL you guys are so funny, I'm not even close to fat and it kills some of you that you can't see me.

I've posted pics already a very long time ago when I was retaining some water and some of the ignorant posters here called me fat, like I said before, I have nothing to prove to any of you, if you know what water retention looks like then you would know its not fat. How many of you on this site are above 200lbs and can see your abs? I'd bet VERY few so don't even try to act like I'm some the fucking pig of this site, I can see my abs so I'm lean enough.

Like I said, I find all of these posts very amusing, if you knew what I really looked like, you'd feel pretty fucking stupid for saying I'm fat. But whatever, I enjoy listening to you talk about shit you don't know about. Threads like these show me which posters are most ignorant.

oooohhh, I'm scared to post my pics. Scared to death. :YeahRight:

24. Ruizisgod

Ruizisgod Scrub

Jake looks like Lou Del Valle

25. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:

Who says I'm bulking? You? I didn't.

26. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Peterpan

Like I said there's no way I can get up to 265lbs.  Now I'm not saying that a person who weighs 265lbs is fat.  Hell Bob Sapp is 370lbs and he ain't fat.  Not to mention I have hommies that are hella beigger then 265lbs and look 100x's better then the pics that Fatout posted.  If he ain't fat then post the pictures plain and simple.  If people on the site likes the fat look vote for shuckyduckyfatback.  If cats on the site like what I have to offer then vote for me.  Like I said the loser can contribute some monies to the site.  Simple.  I never asked him to lose weight so why should I have to gain weight.  Sounds to me like he don't wonna show any pics of himself w/o his wife beater.  Besides in a bodybuilding show they always have an overall champion. 

I bet any type of money if I asked Smashin to post pics he would in a heart beat.  He would post without any special stipulations.  Also there's no way I'm gonna gain 265lbs.  I could do that if I got on the juice.  And that's not gonna happen.  All I say is put up or shut the fuck up fightworld is waiting.  I'm willing to take pics today and have somebody post them..  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

Like I said before, lets see you at 265, chump! :5000: [/b][/quote]
    So your basically saying your fat, and the people here won't appreciate good solid fat [/b][/quote]
    If you don't understand what I'm saying then you shouldn't be reading this thread, its obviously above your mental capacity.

27. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

LOL you guys are so funny, I'm not even close to fat and it kills some of you that you can't see me.

I've posted pics already a very long time ago when I was retaining some water and some of the ignorant posters here called me fat, like I said before, I have nothing to prove to any of you, if you know what water retention looks like then you would know its not fat. How many of you on this site are above 200lbs and can see your abs? I'd bet VERY few so don't even try to act like I'm some the fucking pig of this site, I can see my abs so I'm lean enough.

Like I said, I find all of these posts very amusing, if you knew what I really looked like, you'd feel pretty fucking stupid for saying I'm fat. But whatever, I enjoy listening to you talk about shit you don't know about. Threads like these show me which posters are most ignorant.

oooohhh, I'm scared to post my pics. Scared to death. :YeahRight: [/b][/quote]
    excuses, excuses, excuses :spadafora:

28. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Jake looks like Lou Del Valle [/b][/quote]
    :huh:

Jason Kidd

29. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> So your basically saying your fat, and the people here won't appreciate good solid fat [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah,that about COVERS It...Only he's NOT "Fat",he's "Big BONED" :D ....

Actually REED, I do have a large frame, which is why I carry my weight so well, most of you can't even begin to imagine someone 265lbs at 6" tall and still fairly lean, but if you have a large frame, its really pretty easy.

30. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir.  If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics.  Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that.  I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

A little fat here and there is nothing when you are in a bulking phase like you are just now, no-one can say anything bad about that.  As long as you have good proportions between the different muscle groups and there is some good shape overall underneath the thin veneer of fat then you can have no fear in posting pics. [/b][/quote]

I bet I eat cleaner than you do all day everyday, I probably consume more calories than you do however since it probably doesn't take but a thousand calories to maintain that petite body of yours. You would make Brad Pitt proud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.