Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir.  If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics.  Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that.  I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

A little fat here and there is nothing when you are in a bulking phase like you are just now, no-one can say anything bad about that.  As long as you have good proportions between the different muscle groups and there is some good shape overall underneath the thin veneer of fat then you can have no fear in posting pics. [/b][/quote]
    The problem is fatout is always in the bulking (fat) stage [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes:

DA GIFT is Batting 1.000!!!!...FATOUT DOES Have a Pretty Good BUILT-IN EXCUSE 2 OVEREAT,Doesn't He???... :rolleyes:

Either POST the GOTdamned Pictures,or TAPthefuckOUT...It's Really THAT Fucking Simple...

All this OTHER Shit is just WEAK,DIVERSIONARY Tactics...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    I bet I eat cleaner than you do all day everyday, I probably consume more calories than you do however since it probably doesn't take but a thousand calories to maintain that petite body of yours. You would make Brad Pitt proud. [/b][/quote]
    your still skirting around the issue. chicken.

2. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> AS much fun as this thread is, there is a VERY simple solution.

Since there are only two females that still regularly post here, let THEM be the damn judges and that'd be the end of it. (if RJBSD decides to show up again, then that makes three)

Callie has already stated that she can appreciate a muscular body, and seems to understand the term better than "most of us."

Kitty has already volunteered to host the pics.

I'm pretty sure that nobody else wants to be the judge of a best-body contest featuring two guys.

Submit your pics to Kitty, she can post them, make her remarks, and Callie can makes hers as well. Nobody else's opinion would - or SHOULD - matter. [/b][/quote]
    I'll even go one better - the pictures will NOT be hosted publicly, but Callie and I will decide privately whose is the more, uh...atractive build.

Naturally, this will be done with utter professionalism.
    :D

High-res, please. Multiples preferred - especially rearviews. Clothing optional.
    :REED:

3. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Not to choose sides here but...

Orion, Bigdawg states in his very first post the bet is how each of you look in your current state.

You chose to change it into something different. So your point wasn't made. It was a diversion from the original bet.

If you don't want to do the competition, then say it.

Like Callie said, everyone has a different view of what does and doesn't look good. Your latest post regarding how most think Jones' body looks good vs what yours clearly shows your unwillingness to take Bigdawg up on his bet.

It's not a big deal, just decline.

But to then turn around and make a wager for something that would take years to accomplish makes zero sense and is a cop out.

To harp on how difficult it is to get to where you are is not the issue, was not the point of the thread. I don't think anyone has stated that it wouldn't be difficult, but apparently that's what you're singlemindedly hanging onto.

Either accept or decline. It's really that simple.

Your stating that the board thinks Jones' body looks good vs how you look comes across as insecurity on your end. Not that you think you look bad or fat (which I know you don't believe you are) but you're insecure about the fact that most cats wouldn't appreciate an overly muscular body.

In short, you're worried about the jury...not your appearance. [/b][/quote]
    And I explained already how I would have ZERO chance of winning a vote here because no one here appreicated a larger guy over smaller guy, I said before, I'd be more than happy to post our pics on a bodybuilding site and watch littledawg get torn to shreds. I'll say this one more time for the hearing and readin imparied, there is more to bodybuilding than having a set of abs, people who don't workout at all can have abs showing, that doesn't prove shit to me. Put the time in the gym, bust your ass for a few years and you will learn to appreciate what I have accomplished, if you ain't man enough to do it, fine but get off my case because I was man enough to do it.

4. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir.  If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics.  Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that.  I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

A little fat here and there is nothing when you are in a bulking phase like you are just now, no-one can say anything bad about that.  As long as you have good proportions between the different muscle groups and there is some good shape overall underneath the thin veneer of fat then you can have no fear in posting pics. [/b][/quote]
    LOL you guys are so funny, I'm not even close to fat and it kills some of you that you can't see me.

I've posted pics already a very long time ago when I was retaining some water and some of the ignorant posters here called me fat, like I said before, I have nothing to prove to any of you, if you know what water retention looks like then you would know its not fat. How many of you on this site are above 200lbs and can see your abs? I'd bet VERY few so don't even try to act like I'm some the fucking pig of this site, I can see my abs so I'm lean enough.

Like I said, I find all of these posts very amusing, if you knew what I really looked like, you'd feel pretty fucking stupid for saying I'm fat. But whatever, I enjoy listening to you talk about shit you don't know about. Threads like these show me which posters are most ignorant.

oooohhh, I'm scared to post my pics. Scared to death. :YeahRight: [/b][/quote]
    excuses, excuses, excuses :spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    Yep, that's it. :YeahRight:

5. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<span style="font-family:Impact"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red">Send me the FUCKING pictures, already! Or, tap out.</span></span></span>

Tick, tock...tick, tock...
    -M

6. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> AS much fun as this thread is, there is a VERY simple solution.

Since there are only two females that still regularly post here, let THEM be the damn judges and that'd be the end of it. (if RJBSD decides to show up again, then that makes three)

Callie has already stated that she can appreciate a muscular body, and seems to understand the term better than "most of us."

Kitty has already volunteered to host the pics.

I'm pretty sure that nobody else wants to be the judge of a best-body contest featuring two guys.

Submit your pics to Kitty, she can post them, make her remarks, and Callie can makes hers as well. Nobody else's opinion would - or SHOULD - matter. [/b][/quote]
    I'll even go one better - the pictures will NOT be hosted publicly, but Callie and I will decide privately whose is the more, uh...atractive build.

Naturally, this will be done with utter professionalism.
    :D

High-res, please. Multiples preferred - especially rearviews. Clothing optional.
    :REED: [/b][/quote]
    I hear ya girl. :D

7. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion sir.  If you truly did not care about people's reaction to any pics you post, then you would simply post the pics.  Instead of all this bullshit about bets and that.  I'm not trying to bait you I just really believe you are scared to post them as there has been talk on you posting pics before and you always refuse citing various different reasons.

The problem is fatout is always in the bulking (fat) stage [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes:

DA GIFT is Batting 1.000!!!!...FATOUT DOES Have a Pretty Good BUILT-IN EXCUSE 2 OVEREAT,Doesn't He???... :rolleyes:

Either POST the GOTdamned Pictures,or TAPthefuckOUT...It's Really THAT Fucking Simple...

All this OTHER Shit is just WEAK,DIVERSIONARY Tactics...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    I bet I eat cleaner than you do all day everyday, I probably consume more calories than you do however since it probably doesn't take but a thousand calories to maintain that petite body of yours. You would make Brad Pitt proud. [/b][/quote]
    your still skirting around the issue. chicken. [/b][/quote]
    Yep, running scared. That's it. :YeahRight:

8. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Jake and to all the rest of the fightworld faithful I'm ready. As a matter of fact I got the camera right here. However it appears that negotiations have broken down. Fatout wants the lion share of the money. He's asking for some unreasonable bullshit so therefore this friendly little pose down ain't gonna happen. I'll Holla 5000

9. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Not to choose sides here but...

Orion, Bigdawg states in his very first post the bet is how each of you look in your current state.

You chose to change it into something different. So your point wasn't made. It was a diversion from the original bet.

Like Callie said, everyone has a different view of what does and doesn't look good. Your latest post regarding how most think Jones' body looks good vs what yours clearly shows your unwillingness to take Bigdawg up on his bet.

But to then turn around and make a wager for something that would take years to accomplish makes zero sense and is a cop out.

To harp on how difficult it is to get to where you are is not the issue, was not the point of the thread. I don't think anyone has stated that it wouldn't be difficult, but apparently that's what you're singlemindedly hanging onto.

Either accept or decline. It's really that simple.

Your stating that the board thinks Jones' body looks good vs how you look comes across as insecurity on your end. Not that you think you look bad or fat (which I know you don't believe you are) but you're insecure about the fact that most cats wouldn't appreciate an overly muscular body.

And I explained already how I would have ZERO chance of winning a vote here because no one here appreicated a larger guy over smaller guy, I said before, I'd be more than happy to post our pics on a bodybuilding site and watch littledawg get torn to shreds. I'll say this one more time for the hearing and readin imparied, there is more to bodybuilding than having a set of abs, people who don't workout at all can have abs showing, that doesn't prove shit to me. Put the time in the gym, bust your ass for a few years and you will learn to appreciate what I have accomplished, if you ain't man enough to do it, fine but get off my case because I was man enough to do it. [/b][/quote]
    Which gets back to my point...

I didn't say you're afraid of the competition.

You're more concerned about the jury.

But what you're missing is by your "offer" for someone to get up to your size, you're doing the exact same thing in the opposite direction.

I'm sorry, but an offer regarding something which would take YEARS to decide is ridiculous and has zero substance. It's a hollow offer.

No one criticized your work to bulk up, but it seems like you've somehow gotten it into your head that cats are critical.

How can you not see this?

10. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Jake and to all the rest of the fightworld faithful I'm ready. As a matter of fact I got the camera right here. However it appears that negotiations have broken down. Fatout wants the lion share of the money. He's asking for some unreasonable bullshit so therefore this friendly little pose down ain't gonna happen. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    60/40, I'm bigger than you therefore I get the lion's share.

11. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <span style="font-family:Impact"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red">Send me the FUCKING pictures, already! Or, tap out.</span></span></span>

-M [/b][/quote]
    Only if you promise NOT to show Dobie my bare naked ass. :huh:

12. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Not to choose sides here but...

You chose to change it into something different. So your point wasn't made.  It was a diversion from the original bet.

Like Callie said, everyone has a different view of what does and doesn't look good.  Your latest post regarding how most think Jones' body looks good vs what yours clearly shows your unwillingness to take Bigdawg up on his bet.

To harp on how difficult it is to get to where you are is not the issue, was not the point of the thread.  I don't think anyone has stated that it wouldn't be difficult, but apparently that's what you're singlemindedly hanging onto.

Either accept or decline.  It's really that simple.

Your stating that the board thinks Jones' body looks good vs how you look comes across as insecurity on your end.  Not that you think you look bad or fat (which I know you don't believe you are) but you're insecure about the fact that most cats wouldn't appreciate an overly muscular body.

And I explained already how I would have ZERO chance of winning a vote here because no one here appreicated a larger guy over smaller guy, I said before, I'd be more than happy to post our pics on a bodybuilding site and watch littledawg get torn to shreds. I'll say this one more time for the hearing and readin imparied, there is more to bodybuilding than having a set of abs, people who don't workout at all can have abs showing, that doesn't prove shit to me. Put the time in the gym, bust your ass for a few years and you will learn to appreciate what I have accomplished, if you ain't man enough to do it, fine but get off my case because I was man enough to do it. [/b][/quote]

But what you're missing is by your "offer" for someone to get up to your size, you're doing the exact same thing in the opposite direction.

I'm sorry, but an offer regarding something which would take YEARS to decide is ridiculous and has zero substance. It's a hollow offer.

No one criticized your work to bulk up, but it seems like you've somehow gotten it into your head that cats are critical.

How can you not see this? [/b][/quote]
    Cats are critical? :wacko:

13. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Not to choose sides here but...

You chose to change it into something different. So your point wasn't made.  It was a diversion from the original bet.

Like Callie said, everyone has a different view of what does and doesn't look good.  Your latest post regarding how most think Jones' body looks good vs what yours clearly shows your unwillingness to take Bigdawg up on his bet.

To harp on how difficult it is to get to where you are is not the issue, was not the point of the thread.  I don't think anyone has stated that it wouldn't be difficult, but apparently that's what you're singlemindedly hanging onto.

Either accept or decline.  It's really that simple.

Your stating that the board thinks Jones' body looks good vs how you look comes across as insecurity on your end.  Not that you think you look bad or fat (which I know you don't believe you are) but you're insecure about the fact that most cats wouldn't appreciate an overly muscular body.

How can you not see this? [/b][/quote]
    Cats are critical? :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    Yes, of your bulking up to 265 or whatever you weigh today.

14. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <span style="font-family:Impact"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red">Send me the FUCKING pictures, already! Or, tap out.</span></span></span>

-M [/b][/quote]
    Only if you promise NOT to show Dobie my bare naked ass. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Dobie :MikeLuvsF####W####n: Orion

Marcy :vom:

15. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <span style="font-family:Impact"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red">Send me the FUCKING pictures, already! Or, tap out.</span></span></span>

-M [/b][/quote]
    Only if you promise NOT to show Dobie my bare naked ass. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    I do solemnly promise.

He needs his vision intact. :D
    -Marcy

16. bigdawg

P.O.
    Orion

You might be bigger. Um let me see 265 vs 175. Ray Charles can see that. But out of that 265lbs how much of that is fat. Now I just got off the phone with one of my hommies that I work with and used to play college ball with. He's around 290 built like a brick shit house. He said that he will challenge you to a pose down. Now he's 295 that's 30lbs more then you. Does he now have to lose 30lbs so that ya'll can compete at the same weight?

17. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie :MikeLuvsF####W####n: Orion

Marcy :shaneUD12Oscar: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :AntonioTarver: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Naw - that's more like it.
    -M

18. PianoManWLB

PianoManWLB Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion

You might be bigger. Um let me see 265 vs 175. Ray Charles can see that. But out of that 265lbs how much of that is fat. Now I just got off the phone with one of my hommies that I work with and used to play college ball with. He's around 290 built like a brick shit house. He said that he will challenge you to a pose down. Now he's 295 that's 30lbs more then you. Does he now have to lose 30lbs so that ya'll can compete at the same weight? [/b][/quote]
    orion is a chicken.

19. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie :MikeLuvsF####W####n: Orion

Marcy :shaneUD12Oscar: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :AntonioTarver: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    -M [/b][/quote]
    I can hear you saying...

"Better him than me"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

20. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion

You might be bigger. Um let me see 265 vs 175. Ray Charles can see that. But out of that 265lbs how much of that is fat. Now I just got off the phone with one of my hommies that I work with and used to play college ball with. He's around 290 built like a brick shit house. He said that he will challenge you to a pose down. Now he's 295 that's 30lbs more then you. Does he now have to lose 30lbs so that ya'll can compete at the same weight? [/b][/quote]
    :shaneUD12Oscar: :shaneUD12Oscar:

Ooh, ooh! I'll host THOSE pics, damn straight! Pick me, pick me!
    -M

21. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie  :MikeLuvsF####W####n: Orion

Marcy  :shaneUD12Oscar:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :AntonioTarver:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    -M [/b][/quote]
    I can hear you saying...

"Better him than me"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    :D :D

...and singing "Ebony and Ivory."
    -M

22. Ruizisgod

Ruizisgod Scrub

Orion, you're such a tease, show us you're titty.

23. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

*Sniff Sniff"...I Smell...*Sniff Sniff*...PUSSY!!!!

REED :REED:

24. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

What TRUE "Bodybuilder" BACKPEDALS from ANY Opportunity 2 SHOW OFF his Body??? :wacko:

Isn't that the WHOLE Fucking POINT of Being a "Bodybuilder"???....

"Even though I'm SWOLE,I'm NOT Proving it 2 U" -ORION :YeahRight:

25. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    We saw Gereld Nobles.

I can see anything after that. :vom:

26. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion, you're such a tease, show us you're titty. [/b][/quote]
    Really,he's SHYer than a STRIPPER taking the Main Stage 4 the VERY 1st Time...

Pop that COOCHIE,ORION :Jake to the RJ-impaired:

27. bigdawg

P.O.
    Reed

He pulled a B-Hop/Roy Jones Jr on me. Like B-Hop expected Roy to pay him 10 million plus pay his promoter is the exact same thing as Fatout wanting me to get up to 265lbs. In other words he don't wonna post his pics against mine. Like you said what body builder wouldn't want to post pictures of his body. Now I do give him credit for posting those other pictures, however #1 he took them with his shirt on and the fuken angles were horrible. So that to me proves that he is insecure about his body. Me on the other hand just don't give a fuck. But hey I'm down to do just about anything. So this little challenge has been canceled due to the fack that fatout was asking for too much and failed to sign the contract. Therefore I will say that I am 1-0 vs a body buidler since he pussied out. I'll Holl 5000

28. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

:AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver:

This isn't fair! I was s'posed to get some good wan - I mean, good pictures out of this, and all I got was a headache.
    :mellow:

Fuckers.
    -M

29. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver:

This isn't fair! I was s'posed to get some good wan - I mean, good pictures out of this, and all I got was a headache.
    :mellow:

Fuckers.
    -M [/b][/quote]
    U KNOW who 2 Blame,KITTY...

METAPHORICALLY Speaking,U were Brought 2 the Point of NEARLY Climaxing,when your PARTNER Suddenly "Got His",then Rolled Over & Went 2 Sleep...

Sorry U Got Left HANGING,Dog...Hopefully,the Proverbial "Vibrator" has BATTERIES N It :D ...

30. bigdawg

P.O.
    Don't blame me Marcy. I was down from the beginning. It takes 2 to tangle. I'll Holla 5000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.