Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver:

This isn't fair! I was s'posed to get some good wan - I mean, good pictures out of this, and all I got was a headache.
    :mellow:

Fuckers.
    -M [/b][/quote]
    U KNOW who 2 Blame,KITTY...

METAPHORICALLY Speaking,U were Brought 2 the Point of NEARLY Climaxing,when your PARTNER Suddenly "Got His",then Rolled Over & Went 2 Sleep...

Sorry U Got Left HANGING,Dog...Hopefully,the Proverbial "Vibrator" has BATTERIES N It :D ...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    You talking bad about me? :sulk:

2. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :AntonioTarver:  :AntonioTarver:  :AntonioTarver:

This isn't fair!  I was s'posed to get some good wan - I mean, good pictures out of this, and all I got was a headache.

Fuckers.
    -M [/b][/quote]
    U KNOW who 2 Blame,KITTY...

METAPHORICALLY Speaking,U were Brought 2 the Point of NEARLY Climaxing,when your PARTNER Suddenly "Got His",then Rolled Over & Went 2 Sleep...

Sorry U Got Left HANGING,Dog...Hopefully,the Proverbial "Vibrator" has BATTERIES N It :D ...

You talking bad about me? :sulk: [/b][/quote]
    Noooooooooo :huh: ...

N this Case,FATOUT was her "Metaphoric PARTNER"...& HE's the 1 that "Left her Hanging"...

If ANYTHING,U're the BATTERIES N the Proverbial "Vibrator",of My Analogy :D ...

REED :REED:

3. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Orion

You might be bigger. Um let me see 265 vs 175. Ray Charles can see that. But out of that 265lbs how much of that is fat. Now I just got off the phone with one of my hommies that I work with and used to play college ball with. He's around 290 built like a brick shit house. He said that he will challenge you to a pose down. Now he's 295 that's 30lbs more then you. Does he now have to lose 30lbs so that ya'll can compete at the same weight? [/b][/quote]
    How could this possibly be important enough to discuss with friends, let alone getting someone to go to bat for you? :D

This stuff is so silly that it's rather sad. :D

4. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Reed

He pulled a B-Hop/Roy Jones Jr on me. Like B-Hop expected Roy to pay him 10 million plus pay his promoter is the exact same thing as Fatout wanting me to get up to 265lbs. In other words he don't wonna post his pics against mine. Like you said what body builder wouldn't want to post pictures of his body. Now I do give him credit for posting those other pictures, however #1 he took them with his shirt on and the fuken angles were horrible. So that to me proves that he is insecure about his body. Me on the other hand just don't give a fuck. But hey I'm down to do just about anything. So this little challenge has been canceled due to the fack that fatout was asking for too much and failed to sign the contract. Therefore I will say that I am 1-0 vs a body buidler since he pussied out. I'll Holl 5000 [/b][/quote]
    See. I knew this all had a familiar ring to it!!!
    4th post from the bottom

Instead of a blockbuster PPV, looks like we'll be getting bigdawg vs. Clinton Woods instead :D

5. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Don't blame me Marcy. I was down from the beginning. It takes 2 to tangle. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    :D
    I blame everyone who was supposed to send me a pic, but didn't. I don't CARE whose fault it is ultimately. All I know, is I gots bupkus.

However, since you were down from the get-go, I certainly can't be mad. I can be fuckin' disappointed, but not mad.
    *sigh*
    -Marcy

6. dogofwar

dogofwar Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> We saw Gereld Nobles.

I can see anything after that. :vom: [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

That was the worse thing I ever saw in a professional boxing ring..

7. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Ah well seeing as no-one else will post pics here is a pic of Beefcake aka Daz Tarditi when he was 156lbs at xmas '03.

[​IMG]

8. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> What TRUE "Bodybuilder" BACKPEDALS from ANY Opportunity 2 SHOW OFF his Body??? :wacko:

Isn't that the WHOLE Fucking POINT of Being a "Bodybuilder"???....

"Even though I'm SWOLE,I'm NOT Proving it 2 U" -ORION :YeahRight:

Nope, that is not the point of being a bodybuilder, but that is a common misconception. Can't fault you for that one.

9. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Don't blame me Marcy. I was down from the beginning. It takes 2 to tangle. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    I blame everyone who was supposed to send me a pic, but didn't. I don't CARE whose fault it is ultimately. All I know, is I gots bupkus.

However, since you were down from the get-go, I certainly can't be mad. I can be fuckin' disappointed, but not mad.
    *sigh*
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    Marcy, I don't have any current pics, but I MIGHT take some this weekend for the Hell of it, if I do I will post them.

10. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Reason I was so light is that I was supposed to be having my first amateur contest a week later at 154lbs but my opponent withdrew injured and since then I couldn't be bothered fighting so I'm 172lbs just now.

11. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Ah well seeing as no-one else will post pics here is a pic of Beefcake aka Daz Tarditi when he was 156lbs at xmas '03.

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    Nice Subwoofer. :D

12. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Alpinr Type R 12" sir. From my car which is undergoing some modifications to the turbo system and is currently off the road.

13. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    When the wifey gets home I will have her take some photo's of me so that I can post them. Fuk it. I'll Holla 5000

14. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Good stuff bro, you defo have a better physique than me but I don't give a fuck!

15. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Damn, bigdawg. You're a bad man, hommie. Your wife is gonna take a picture of you shirtless just so you can send it to someone else's wife on the Internet. :bow:

16. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

:REED: :REED:

BigDawg rules. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!
    -Marcy

17. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Don't blame me Marcy.  I was down from the beginning.  It takes 2 to tangle.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

*sigh*
    -Marcy [/b][/quote]
    Marcy, I don't have any current pics, but I MIGHT take some this weekend for the Hell of it, if I do I will post them. [/b][/quote]
    :REED: :REED:

Yay! I gets mah soft-core pics!
    I love this place.
    theclub

18. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Not to choose sides here but...

Orion, Bigdawg states in his very first post the bet is how each of you look in your current state.

You chose to change it into something different. So your point wasn't made.  It was a diversion from the original bet.

If you don't want to do the competition, then say it.

Like Callie said, everyone has a different view of what does and doesn't look good.  Your latest post regarding how most think Jones' body looks good vs what yours clearly shows your unwillingness to take Bigdawg up on his bet.

It's not a big deal, just decline.

But to then turn around and make a wager for something that would take years to accomplish makes zero sense and is a cop out.

To harp on how difficult it is to get to where you are is not the issue, was not the point of the thread.  I don't think anyone has stated that it wouldn't be difficult, but apparently that's what you're singlemindedly hanging onto.

Either accept or decline.  It's really that simple.

Your stating that the board thinks Jones' body looks good vs how you look comes across as insecurity on your end.  Not that you think you look bad or fat (which I know you don't believe you are) but you're insecure about the fact that most cats wouldn't appreciate an overly muscular body.

In short, you're worried about the jury...not your appearance. [/b][/quote]
    And I explained already how I would have ZERO chance of winning a vote here because no one here appreicated a larger guy over smaller guy, I said before, I'd be more than happy to post our pics on a bodybuilding site and watch littledawg get torn to shreds. I'll say this one more time for the hearing and readin imparied, there is more to bodybuilding than having a set of abs, people who don't workout at all can have abs showing, that doesn't prove shit to me. Put the time in the gym, bust your ass for a few years and you will learn to appreciate what I have accomplished, if you ain't man enough to do it, fine but get off my case because I was man enough to do it. [/b][/quote]
    Which gets back to my point...

I didn't say you're afraid of the competition.

You're more concerned about the jury.

But what you're missing is by your "offer" for someone to get up to your size, you're doing the exact same thing in the opposite direction.

I'm sorry, but an offer regarding something which would take YEARS to decide is ridiculous and has zero substance. It's a hollow offer.

No one criticized your work to bulk up, but it seems like you've somehow gotten it into your head that cats are critical.

How can you not see this? [/b][/quote]
    Cats are critical? :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    Yes, of your bulking up to 265 or whatever you weigh today. [/b][/quote]
    Oh ok, let me see if I can put this into perspective here............

I've explained this once that this site will not favor a bodybuilder, its just the nature of the people here, if you go to a bodybuilding website you will get a different set of results than you will here. For instance...............if we were to post Littledawgs picture compared to say, Ronnie Coleman(see below), I'm certain the majority will vote for Littledawg, but if you post the exact same pics at a bodybuilding forum, the results will be totally opposite. My point is that people here will favor a certain look, a smaller leaner man compared to a larger man, so I would stand no chance of winning anyone's vote. But does this mean I want to look like Littledawg? No, not at all, he's looks like a normal man who just stays in shape, I on the other hand like looking freakier and larger regardless of what anyone thinks. You see, contray to popular belief, bodybuilders don't do what they do for other people, they don't do it for other people's attention either, they do it for themselves otherwise nothing would ever get accomplished because you use someone else as motivation, it just won't last, one has to be self motivated, driven to improve one's self. I could care less what anyone here on this site thinks of me, call me chicken or whatever, but I don't do what I do for anyone else but me, and that includes this site. Littledawg wants to turn this into some weak ass popularity contest where I guess he feels the need to build up his ego, I don't need the attention nor do I want it. I am full of confidence, I don't need anyone here to tell me how well I've done, I know what I've achieved. And on that note, as I told Marcy, I may or may not post pics this weekend, to be honest, I don't know why I should, seems like the majority of people here live to just tear everyone else down all the time anyway, kind of pointless if you ask me.

So, here is the picture of Ronnie Coleman from the 2003 Mr. Olympia I said I was going to post, I'm certain that 95% of this site would pick Littledawg over Ronnie, but I would rather look like Ronnie ANY day of the week compared to Littledawg and so would any other bodybuilder that I know. If you don't understand what I'm saying by now, fuck it.

[​IMG]

19. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Ronnie Coleman is my hero after Tyson, Arnie and Bruce Lee.

Ronnie Rules the bodybuilding world, his back is immense.

20. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

That guy looks like a twat!

However, it goes to further my theory about bodybuilders, in that they are hung
    like fruitflies and are only trying to compensate for a substantial genital shortfall.

Of course some just use it as a cover for being fat...

21. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Freddy don't be stupid, sure Ronnie is alot bigger than other guys muscular wise so even if he had a 10 inch cock it's still gonna look small on his gigantic frame.

22. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Ronnie Coleman is my hero after Tyson, Arnie and Bruce Lee.

Ronnie Rules the bodybuilding world, his back is immense. [/b][/quote]
    Cool, then you will like this pic from the 2003 Mr. Olympia also.

[​IMG]

Dorian Yates is my favorite bodybuilder of all time, the only man to have a better back than Ronnie although Ronnie is very close now. Jay Cutler, Marjus Ruhl and Ronnie Coleman are all current favorites. I like the bigger guys compared to the Dexter Jackson's and Lee Priest's.

23. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Freddy don't be stupid, sure Ronnie is alot bigger than other guys muscular wise so even if he had a 10 inch cock it's still gonna look small on his gigantic frame. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly, I get so tired of hearing the uneduated guys say that bodybuilders have small penis's, anything is going to look small next to a pair of 34" thighs. I'm not sure if its the illusion that makes some people say that or if that old BS rumor that steroids make your dick shrink, regardless its a VERY uneducated statement to say that bodybuilders have small dicks. Its safe to say that I'm the biggest guy that any of my ex GF's have ever dated and I'm also the biggest downstairs too. Being big has nothing to do with dick size.

24. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

again...a bunch of maricones......

25. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> again...a bunch of maricones...... [/b][/quote]
    Mira que hamburguesa! :shaneUD12Oscar:

26. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Exactly, I get so tired of hearing the uneduated guys say that bodybuilders have small penis's, anything is going to look small next to a pair of 34" thighs. [/b][/quote]
    I thought you would say I am "uneduated"... Just because I don't
    like staring at semi-naked men with dick-complexes.

I suppose you are now going to threaten us with shots of your weaner
    and challenge all and sundry to get "down" to four inches or less and
    still look as good.

27. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Exactly, I get so tired of hearing the uneduated guys say that bodybuilders have small penis's, anything is going to look small next to a pair of 34" thighs. [/b][/quote]
    I thought you would say I am "uneduated"... Just because I don't
    like staring at semi-naked men with dick-complexes.

I suppose you are now going to threaten us with shots of your weaner
    and challenge all and sundry to get "down" to four inches or less and
    still look as good. [/b][/quote]
    You're a real bright one, aren't you? :YeahRight:

28. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Ok, I have to admit it. Freddy is viciously funny. He reminds me a bit of someone but he's not as polished and urbane.

Sesquipedalian was the person's name.

29. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> We saw Gereld Nobles.

I can see anything after that. :vom: [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

That was the worse thing I ever saw in a professional boxing ring.. [/b][/quote]
    Correction: the TWO worst things.

30. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Ok, I have to admit it. Freddy is viciously funny. He reminds me a bit of someone but he's not as polished and urbane.

Sesquipedalian was the person's name. [/b][/quote]
    I am dealing with Orion Buddy. Even dumb doesn't work with him,
    let alone "polished" or "urbane".

Actually Sesquipedalian was as bright a guy as I've ever seen on a forum.

Wonder where he is now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.