Floyd Mayweather Sr. " Joan Guzman Is No. 2 P4P"

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by admin, May 3, 2007.

1. LATIN KING

LATIN KING Undisputed Champion

Guzman is not a shot Morales or a shot Larios who actually went 12 with the one trick pony. Guzman like JMM will give him another schooling. :stir:

2. Registered

Registered "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Technical Director
    Home Page:
    Based on what? Being competitive with Joe Morales and Javier Jauregui?

The only boxer at 130 who would have trouble with those two is Yawn Manuel Fagquez. :lol:

Pac would knock out all these guys in the same night, and Fagquez would be right there to "comfort" them.

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  3. Double L

Double L Book Reader

let Julio beat Juan first, then we can see Julio vs. Joan. that's the fight I wanna see. :lol:

4. His_Royness

His_Royness "Twinkle Toes" McJack

what about the fact that Katsidis is COMPLETELY unproven at a higher level and that all bookies have to consider this, don't you understand?

Just because some people think he might give him problems your not even saying he will beat Guzman... :lol: means the odds are wrong. If u know all that much about percentages and statistics you woudn't say that. It's a nice chance to make some money and a lim one at that but these lines are correct.

5. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    If Katsidis is +275 then Guzman is what, around -400? So, you don't think Katsidis has a better chance of beating Guzman than Jauregui? The odds are pretty much the same as what they were when Guzman fought Jauregui. Like I said Guzman is clearly smaller, he don't like contsant pressure and he's never even fought at 135 before. Guzman should not be that kind of favorite. If he is at the American books I will bet Katsidis in a second.

6. Registered

Registered "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Technical Director
    Home Page:
    I can't believe how overrated Guzman is by fightbeat posters. He may get by Katsidis, but this guy has struggled against absolutely mediocre opposition.

If he loses against unknown Katsidis, a lot of you are going to look stupid, but I suppose that's nothing new for LATIN QUEER.

:lol: