1. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

This is a really good show. Kind of a drama horror in the vein of The Walking Dead.

I got so hooked I binged the first season in about a week and a half and I'm already 3 episodes into season two.

I don't want to say what the story is about because I believe you'll enjoy it more if you go into it blind and let episode 1 break everything down for you. What I will say is the story, dialogue and settings are all done very well. It has characters you will likely enjoy and care about and there are tense moments as well as cliff hangers that make you want to immediately start another episode.

It's on a regular tv network so it might be hard to actually find the series but I was able to download it off of a torrent site.

Probably the best praise I can give this show is I started watching this show and Suits about the same time and Suits hasn't exactly dominated my viewing. I've managed to stay up on both shows even with the minimal tv time I have available.
    8.5/10

2. Deasil

Deasil Leap-Amateur

Agree. Watched both seasons last year and was impressed - genuinely creepy at times and pretty well done and much better than
    the typical zombie fare that's everywhere at the moment. Remains to be seen whether it will jump the shark in season 3, as often
    seems to happen with anything I like...