Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Socrates, Nov 4, 2004.

1. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT [/b][/quote]
    :D :Oscar after a bodyshot:

now, now, now....

No need to get nasty! It's just a conversation.

And your mosquitoe argument is LAME! Mosquitoes are not biting us to be "wicked" they are doing it to survive. They thrive on blood. Should be start killing wolves just because they like to feed on human flesh every once in a while? You are very very stupid. No argument that you "produce" has any consistency.

So killing mosquitoes, using your own logic, is just as vile as killing a dog. So if you see killing a dog as evil, then senseless killing of Mosquitoes should be viewed as the same.

What about normal FLIES then? If I swat a few flies (who are NOT "attacking" me) simply because their flying around irritated me, is that as bad as killing a few humans?

Don't run from the question.... [/b][/quote]
    YES!!!!

KILLING IS WRONG!!!!

The IMPACT is different, but the ACT is NOT!!!

Did you even read what I wrote??

2. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    YES!!!!

KILLING IS WRONG!!!!

Did you even read what I wrote?? [/b][/quote]
    hmm..... :wacko:

So let me get this right....

If I decide to kill a fly, that makes me a MURDERER?

:Oscar after a bodyshot: :D :crybaby:

You are the BIGGEST MORON on Fightworld!!!

3. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    YES!!!!

KILLING IS WRONG!!!!

Did you even read what I wrote?? [/b][/quote]
    hmm..... :wacko:

So let me get this right....

If I decide to kill a fly, that makes me a MURDERER?

:Oscar after a bodyshot: :D :crybaby:

You are the BIGGEST MORON on Fightworld!!! [/b][/quote]
    Well, if you're killing a fly it's a territorial thing, it's natural.
    If a dog came charging into your house and you shot it out of fright, I wouldn't begrudge you that, it'd be justified.

But Gerald McCellan PREMEDITATED going out, buying a dog, and then BRUTALLY TORTURING AND MURDERING IT.

If you can't see the difference, then you're a fucking idiot.

4. Socrates

Socrates Guest

If a dog came charging into your house and you shot it out of fright, I wouldn't begrudge you that, it'd be justified.

But Gerald McCellan PREMEDITATED going out, buying a dog, and then BRUTALLY TORTURING AND MURDERING IT.

If you can't see the difference, then you're a fucking idiot. [/b][/quote]
    Forget McClellan for a minute...

So....If I decide to go outside my house with the INTENTION of killing a couple of flies, let's say, just for the sake of it....to try out my brand new fly swatter!

So I kill about three...do you think that the law should be changed so that I would charged, convicted and sentenced to three consequetive LIFE SENTENCES!?!?

:Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot:

5. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I saw a documentary on gay animals, and a scientist showed 2 brains, one of them from a homosexual sheep I think.  There was a portion of the brain that was developed in a different way, that they say affects mating behaviour.

Ive also read about homosexuals not receiving the proper hormones in the brain due to developemental irregularities.

Sorry I cant be more specific, Ive forget the details, but there is scientific evidence supporting the idea that homosexuals were born with, at the very least, a tendency to gay behaviour. [/b][/quote]
    I heard about the sheep brain study also, and that was how it became perfectly obvious. Nothing explained it clearer than that.

SHEEP BRAIN. As in the brain of an animal that only follows others and isn't very intelligent.

On that subject, how is RAHRAH doing, bigdawg? :D

Just kidding. :D [/b][/quote]
    Damn, Im still on your mind.

DId you learn to fear me over the ass whoopins or were you born with it?

:D :Oscar after a bodyshot: :D [/b][/quote]
    Fear you? Jeepers, you're way too competitive-minded in trying to keep up with me, rahrah. Sometimes poking fun is just poking fun. I saw in another thread that black06 was talking to me about my weight and height, and then you made a not-too-subtle allusion.

Did that mean that you were fearing me when you made an attempted funny? :shaneUD12Oscar:

Don't be silly, rahrah! :D [/b][/quote]
    so i cant just be pokin fun at you :wacko:

sorry i even bothered :spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    Of course you can poke fun at me if you want. It's just kind of sad because you're not smart enough to do it well. :D [/b][/quote]
    sorry i wasnt fortunate enough to take 8 years to graduate from college

6. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

So....If I decide to go outside my house with the INTENTION of killing a couple of flies, let's say, just for the sake of it....to try out my brand new fly swatter!

So I kill about three...do you think that the law should be changed so that I would charged, convicted and sentenced to three consequetive LIFE SENTENCES!?!?

:Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: [/b][/quote]
    Of course not, and you know I'm not saying anything like that.

Stop being a smart ass.

7. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

CAN WE ALL just get along....!? BEFORE I START FUCKING YOU ALL UP]...w/ my MOD POWER!!! :teh angry:

8. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    How about Eve and Gloria? Or are you not thinking that when you're probably at times sitting down watching two women go at it on film or something. [/b][/quote]
    Woman on woman is disgusting too. I used the Adam & Steve example to cover the whole gay issue. Not to pinpoint to a single group (male wyh male). [/b][/quote]
    FUCK out of here!!!

women on women :Calvin Brock: as long as they look GOOD.

but if you have something like rosie odonnell & ellen degeneres :vom: :vom: disgusting...those lesbos should be shot on site!

9. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I saw a documentary on gay animals, and a scientist showed 2 brains, one of them from a homosexual sheep I think.  There was a portion of the brain that was developed in a different way, that they say affects mating behaviour.

Ive also read about homosexuals not receiving the proper hormones in the brain due to developemental irregularities.

Sorry I cant be more specific, Ive forget the details, but there is scientific evidence supporting the idea that homosexuals were born with, at the very least, a tendency to gay behaviour. [/b][/quote]
    I heard about the sheep brain study also, and that was how it became perfectly obvious. Nothing explained it clearer than that.

SHEEP BRAIN. As in the brain of an animal that only follows others and isn't very intelligent.

Fear you? Jeepers, you're way too competitive-minded in trying to keep up with me, rahrah. Sometimes poking fun is just poking fun. I saw in another thread that black06 was talking to me about my weight and height, and then you made a not-too-subtle allusion.

Did that mean that you were fearing me when you made an attempted funny? :shaneUD12Oscar:

Of course you can poke fun at me if you want. It's just kind of sad because you're not smart enough to do it well. :D [/b][/quote]
    sorry i wasnt fortunate enough to take 8 years to graduate from college [/b][/quote]
    Give it some time, rahrah. You obviously didn't graduate from driving school with flying colours! Ask bigdawg's former ride. :D

HOW MANY vehicles of his have you crashed? :D

10. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I saw a documentary on gay animals, and a scientist showed 2 brains, one of them from a homosexual sheep I think.  There was a portion of the brain that was developed in a different way, that they say affects mating behaviour.

sorry i wasnt fortunate enough to take 8 years to graduate from college [/b][/quote]
    Give it some time, rahrah. You obviously didn't graduate from driving school with flying colours! Ask bigdawg's former ride. :D

HOW MANY vehicles of his have you crashed? :D [/b][/quote]
    :spadafora:

damn, same old tired lines

holla at me when your legs are long enough to reach the pedals

11. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I saw a documentary on gay animals, and a scientist showed 2 brains, one of them from a homosexual sheep I think.  There was a portion of the brain that was developed in a different way, that they say affects mating behaviour.

holla at me when your legs are long enough to reach the pedals [/b][/quote]
    Sure thing, rahrah. Holla back at me when you figure out which pedal is which! :D

12. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I saw a documentary on gay animals, and a scientist showed 2 brains, one of them from a homosexual sheep I think.  There was a portion of the brain that was developed in a different way, that they say affects mating behaviour.

holla at me when your legs are long enough to reach the pedals [/b][/quote]
    Sure thing, rahrah. Holla back at me when you figure out which pedal is which! :D [/b][/quote]
    sorry i wasnt fortunate enough to deliver pizzas

13. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    I gotta question if I may? Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? But, ut! I ain't done yet
    In football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt While he reaches in another grown man's ass Grabs on his nuts but just what if It was never meant it was just an accident But he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went in His teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn't mean it
    But his little weenie flinched just a little bit And I don't mean to go in into any more details but What if he pictured it as a females butt?
    Is that gay? I just need to clear things up Til then i'll just walk around with a manly strut because

14. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I gotta question if I may? Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? But, ut! I ain't done yet
    In football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt While he reaches in another grown man's ass Grabs on his nuts but just what if It was never meant it was just an accident But he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went in His teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn't mean it
    But his little weenie flinched just a little bit And I don't mean to go in into any more details but What if he pictured it as a females butt?
    Is that gay? I just need to clear things up Til then i'll just walk around with a manly strut because [/b][/quote]
    :Oscar after a bodyshot: :D

15. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I gotta question if I may? Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? But, ut! I ain't done yet
    Is that gay? I just need to clear things up Til then i'll just walk around with a manly strut because [/b][/quote]
    are you eminem

16. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I gotta question if I may? Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? But, ut! I ain't done yet
    are you eminem [/b][/quote]
    im like M&M im too black for that

17. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Let me ask this question. What happens when their are identical twins. One is gay and the other isn't. Did the straight twin get the heterosexual gene while the gay twin get the homosexual gene. And what about bi-sexuals which genetic make-up did they get? Bisexuals prove that it's a lifestyle of choice. You choose who to fall in love with you choose if you want to steal, you choose if you want to be a child molester, just like you choose to be gay. Like I said before I see no difference between Michael Jackson, R-Kelly and homosexuals. When it comes to sex and what they like it's fuked up. I've watched hella wild kingdom movies with Lions and Tigers. In a pride I've seen 1 lion and hella lioness. You never see 2 males hangin out. Why is that?

Mini Mod,

I thought that you would have learned your lesson from this summer. Especially after me and bro beat your ass down and the way Tap had you sweatin. But it just goes to show midgets are short and have short term memory. I'll Holla 5000

18. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

My overriding concern is the popularity of gay threads on this forum.[​IMG]

19. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

:Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: [/b][/quote]

Stop being a smart ass. [/b][/quote]
    Then you admit, therefore, that there is a DIFFERENCE between human life and animal life! Correct?

You weren't saying that before....

20. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> My overriding concern is the popularity of gay threads on this forum.[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    When was the last one, punk?

21. Socrates

Socrates Guest

:Oscar after a bodyshot: :D [/b][/quote]
    Is that you in your avatar?

22. Socrates

Socrates Guest

Question for the Liberal Homosexual sympathizers:

What about polygamy? Should it also be legalized?

23. godking

godking Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Question for the Liberal Homosexual sympathizers:

What about polygamy? Should it also be legalized? [/b][/quote]
    Ever hear about the Mormons ????

What people do in their own bedrooms is nobodies business but their own.

24. Socrates

Socrates Guest

What people do in their own bedrooms is nobodies business but their own. [/b][/quote]
    Cool...but alot of ardent Liberal Homosympathizers are against Polygamy...on MORAL GROUNDS? :wacko: :D :Oscar after a bodyshot:

Another question for the LHS:

What about if a man wanted to marry his brother (or father)? Would you object to that?

25. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Stop being a smart ass. [/b][/quote]
    Then you admit, therefore, that there is a DIFFERENCE between human life and animal life! Correct?

You weren't saying that before.... [/b][/quote]
    I ADMIT the only real difference is between the amount of RESPONSIBILITY a Human lifeform has as compared to other animals.

And you can't compare Insects with mammals. :huh: Insects are completley emotionless creatures. How many people have a pet Fly???

Bottom line...

If you think that watching a dog get EATEN ALIVE WHILE IT IS DEFENSELESS FOR KICKS IS OKAY AND SOMEHOW MORE ACCEPTABLE THAN KILLING A PERSON, then go ahead and think that.

I think you are just as much of an asshole for doing that as you are for killing a man or a woman.

Either way, you're a sick fucker.

I cannot understand why you fail to grasp this point of view.

Obviously, seeing a dog get tortured wouldn't bother you that much, that's why you can't see a dog in a loving light is such an alien concept to you.

Do you have anymore dumb questions for me, you jackass?

26. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Question for the Liberal Homosexual sympathizers:

What about polygamy? Should it also be legalized? [/b][/quote]

What people do in their own bedrooms is nobodies business but their own. [/b][/quote]
    Bingo.

I think Polygamy is stupid, but if somebody wants to do it, I don't care. It does not in any way affect my life.

Polygamy and Homosexuality just don't bother me. I don't care.

If you want to do either one of those things or both, it will not in anyway impact my heterosexual existence.

27. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!

Cool...but alot of ardent Liberal Homosympathizers are against Polygamy...on MORAL GROUNDS? :wacko: :D :Oscar after a bodyshot:

Another question for the LHS:

What about if a man wanted to marry his brother (or father)? Would you object to that? [/b][/quote]
    I think it's completley disgusting, and I could never accept someone who did that because I just think it's fucking weird and psychologicaly insane but again, it doesn't affect my life or YOUR LIFE for that matter. Who gives a shit? If you don't like it, don't associate with that person.

As long as we.re talking about ADULTS, here. :huh:

28. Socrates

Socrates Guest

I ADMIT the only real difference is between the amount of RESPONSIBILITY a Human lifeform has as compared to other animals.

And you can't compare Insects with mammals. :huh: Insects are completley emotionless creatures. How many people have a pet Fly???

Bottom line...

If you think that watching a dog get EATEN ALIVE WHILE IT IS DEFENSELESS FOR KICKS IS OKAY AND SOMEHOW MORE ACCEPTABLE THAN KILLING A PERSON, then go ahead and think that.

I think you are just as much of an asshole for doing that as you are for killing a man or a woman.

Either way, you're a sick fucker.

I cannot understand why you fail to grasp this point of view.

Obviously, seeing a dog get tortured wouldn't bother you that much, that's why you can't see a dog in a loving light is such an alien concept to you.

Do you have anymore dumb questions for me, you jackass? [/b][/quote]
    "And you can't compare Insects with mammals. :huh: Insects are completley emotionless creatures." - Cdogg

Says who? How do you define emotionless? Insect have brains, survival instincts, offspring and have a right to live just as much as any mammal.

You are just being invertebrateist!! :D

Secondly, I'm not saying that it doesn't show bad character if a human deliberately tries to torture and kill a dog. I'm against unnecessary violence towards animals. I don't like people killing animals for hide, tusks, blubber or whatever.

However...I don't FOR A SECOND equate animal life with human life. If I did I woudn't eat meat. I wouldn't dream of killing a human to eat him, or eating a hman that someone else has killed...but I would eat chicken, beef, pork etc without blinking an eye.

Are you saying that killing mammals for food is as bad as killing Humans for food?

Thirdly, The conversation that spawned this was people saying that Gman deserved everything that happened to him on account of killing a few dogs. I disagree with this...because you CANNOT equate human life with animal life.

This discussion and your inability to deal with my questions and logic proves the point!!

Idiot.

29. Socrates

Socrates Guest

I think it's completley disgusting, and I could never accept someone who did that because I just think it's fucking weird and psychologicaly insane but again, it doesn't affect my life or YOUR LIFE for that matter. Who gives a shit? If you don't like it, don't associate with that person.

As long as we.re talking about ADULTS, here. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    So would it be, shall we say, UNACCEPTABLE to you? And if so why? And why can't you apply that reasoning to homosexuality as a whole?

If you think it acceptable then you are telling the forum that you think that a father and son, or brother and brother should be allowed to marry.

Either way you're fucked!

I'm waiting...

30. Socrates

Socrates Guest

I think it's (father/son incest) completley disgusting, and I could never accept someone who did that because I just think it's fucking weird and psychologicaly insane .... If you don't like it, don't associate with that person.

[/b][/quote]
    But wouldn't that be discrimination?