Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Socrates, Nov 4, 2004.

1. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    I thought God created everything! Unless you try to tell us Satan is behind homosexuality! :D

I always find it funny when people bring God in these topics, how the hell could you know what God had in mind when he created the world? [/b][/quote]
    Because a book written by a bunch of GUYS, a few thousand years ago, tells them so. :YeahRight:

2. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Good discussion, lads. This is rather fun to talk about.

Good to see that people can discuss this without "YOU'RE A FAG! YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE!!! THIS FORUM NEEDS CHRISTIAN VALUES!!!! ALL HOMOS MUST DIE!!!" :D [/b][/quote]
    wait for Esk. :YeahRight:

3. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

I gotta tell you all. When I see gays kissing it turns my stomach. I find it disgusting and vile. However, it does not affect me. Who am I to tell people who to love. It is just stupid. I got news for you idiotic so called Christians. If Jesus were alive, he would hang out with homos, poor people, aids victims, aids patients who got aids from buttfuckign and killer H. Those would be his people. He would probably burn Cathedrals and TV Evangelisists. Jesus was the hero for the losers. Not the fucking corporate prude you idiots hold him out to be. I think Jesus was a cool dude. Too bad you Christians fucked his message up.
    ________
    WEB SHOWS

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  4. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I gotta tell you all. When I see gays kissing it turns my stomach. I find it disgusting and vile. However, it does not affect me. Who am I to tell people who to love. It is just stupid. I got news for you idiotic so called Christians. If Jesus were alive, he would hang out with homos, poor people, aids victims, aids patients who got aids from buttfuckign and killer H. Those would be his people. He would probably burn Cathedrals and TV Evangelisists. Jesus was the hero for the losers. Not the fucking corporate prude you idiots hold him out to be. I think Jesus was a cool dude. Too bad you Christians fucked his message up. [/b][/quote]
    not bad. I pretty much agree with you.

5. LATIN KING

LATIN KING Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I gotta tell you all. When I see gays kissing it turns my stomach. I find it disgusting and vile. However, it does not affect me. Who am I to tell people who to love. It is just stupid. I got news for you idiotic so called Christians. If Jesus were alive, he would hang out with homos, poor people, aids victims, aids patients who got aids from buttfuckign and killer H. Those would be his people. He would probably burn Cathedrals and TV Evangelisists. Jesus was the hero for the losers. Not the fucking corporate prude you idiots hold him out to be. I think Jesus was a cool dude. Too bad you Christians fucked his message up. [/b][/quote]
    I thought you were a devil worshiper.

6. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> If homosexuals 'rose to the top', homosexuality celebrated, as in parades and gay marriage, as well as gay programming, would you say it stands to reason that homosexual behaviour would also become more than simply an odd variation in the brain, as it is considered? [/b][/quote]
    Sure I guess some people would think that buttramming is the norm and start mincing around wearing pink jumpsuits, but real hetero's like me would remain heteros. Hell I'd be the persecuted minority hanging out in "straight" bars and listening to metal while the fags beat me and my girlfriend up. :D

7. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> If homosexuals 'rose to the top', homosexuality celebrated, as in parades and gay marriage, as well as gay programming, would you say it stands to reason that homosexual behaviour would also become more than simply an odd variation in the brain, as it is considered? [/b][/quote]
    Sure I guess some people would think that buttramming is the norm and start mincing around wearing pink jumpsuits, but real hetero's like me would remain heteros. Hell I'd be the persecuted minority hanging out in "straight" bars and listening to metal while the fags beat me and my girlfriend up. :D [/b][/quote]
    I agree. I am 100% straight. I love women. No amount of propaganda would make me push poop. I think the same about the homos. They can't be taught to fuck poon.
    ________
    Nexium Lawsuits

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  8. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> If homosexuals 'rose to the top', homosexuality celebrated, as in parades and gay marriage, as well as gay programming, would you say it stands to reason that homosexual behaviour would also become more than simply an odd variation in the brain, as it is considered? [/b][/quote]
    Sure I guess some people would think that buttramming is the norm and start mincing around wearing pink jumpsuits, but real hetero's like me would remain heteros. Hell I'd be the persecuted minority hanging out in "straight" bars and listening to metal while the fags beat me and my girlfriend up. :D [/b][/quote]
    I agree. I am 100% straight. I love women. No amount of propaganda would make me push poop. I think the same about the homos. They can't be taught to fuck poon. [/b][/quote]
    PERFECT post, I agree. :lol:

9. animal

animal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> If homosexuals 'rose to the top', homosexuality celebrated, as in parades and gay marriage, as well as gay programming, would you say it stands to reason that homosexual behaviour would also become more than simply an odd variation in the brain, as it is considered? [/b][/quote]
    Sure I guess some people would think that buttramming is the norm and start mincing around wearing pink jumpsuits, but real hetero's like me would remain heteros. Hell I'd be the persecuted minority hanging out in "straight" bars and listening to metal while the fags beat me and my girlfriend up. :D[/b][/quote]

Sure, it sounds ridiculous when you say it :huh: :D

10. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    So let me see?

I man has chosen the fact to like hairy balls and have male shit on his dick than fuck some unbelieveably sexy, fuck slut? Right?

A woman would rather lick a random vagina that suck my overexaggerated, sometimes monsterious penis?

Yeah, it's a choice.

Rock On, since fisrt hand you know, tell the forum.

11. godking

godking Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    How about Eve and Gloria? Or are you not thinking that when you're probably at times sitting down watching two women go at it on film or something. [/b][/quote]
    Woman on woman is disgusting too. I used the Adam & Steve example to cover the whole gay issue. Not to pinpoint to a single group (male wyh male). [/b][/quote]
    Okay just checking cause I know previously when this issue came about there was a guy who sounded just like you and this Socrates on the one hand and then out of the other side of his mouth said that he loves to watch and gets turned on by the unatural act of two women licking each other. [/b][/quote]
    You mean Esk dont you ?

12. Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy Leap-Amateur

If they're happy,then who gives a shit?
    Let people get on with what they want to do,I've met plenty of gay people and the majority have been cool people.
    It just means there's more women for the rest of us.

13. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> If they're happy,then who gives a shit?
    Let people get on with what they want to do,I've met plenty of gay people and the majority have been cool people.
    It just means there's more women for the rest of us. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

true. And before somebody says something like "should we let pedophiles do what they want too", let me add that as long as the thing they are doing does not harm anyone, it is nobody's business.

14. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    "God" didn't CREATE anyone, let alone Adam and Eve.

We're the product of evolution.

Once you realize that, things become a lot clearer.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    I hope you're being sarcastic.

15. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    I thought God created everything! Unless you try to tell us Satan is behind homosexuality! :D

I always find it funny when people bring God in these topics, how the hell could you know what God had in mind when he created the world? [/b][/quote]
    God created everything but that doesn't mean He controls everything we do. Satan is certainly behind homosexuality, man was given free will to do as we choose. Satan takes advantage of us becaseu of this.

16. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    Jesus was the son of God, and with your beliefs, you'll certainly be spending an eternity in Hell.

17. Socrates

Socrates Guest

Wow this poll is much closer than i expected. I thought that it would be a landslide victory in favour of "acceptable" given that this site seems to be infested with liberal homosexual sympathizers. There's hope in the world after all..... :wink:

18. salaco

salaco Undisputed Champion

No one is born a sociopath, serial killers are not born..there is no data to support this....

Way I see it, homosexuality is likely the result of a mixture of genetic and epigenetic events....there is no one gene or developmental event at work...

truth is, in terms of all biological events during development as well as heritability, you are likely to have degrees of variation (outside of birth/gestational issues), some of which can result in pathological consequences (eg schizo), most harmless (e.g homosexuality)....

Obviously, homosexuality is not adaptive, and yet there is no evidence that their numbers are in decline....some folks just need to get over it..

19. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> How is deeming it unacceptable not persecuting them? What do you care? Unless some guy is constantly waving his dick in your face, I don't see why it should bother or affect you in any way. [/b][/quote]
    Deeming it unacceptable does not equate "persecution." Many people consider adultery unacceptable but not necessarily advocate persecution of adulterous people.

Clarity, fellows. Clarity. :wink: [/b][/quote]
    word.

20. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    Where did the first living organism come from then? Just appeared did it?

21. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Sociopaths like serial killers have different brain activity too.
    They didn't chose to be killers. They were born like that.

Right. bs) [/b][/quote]
    Actually that's correct, personality disorders such as antisocial (sociopath) are inherent not learned. [/b][/quote]
    Therefore should such disorders (such as Homicidal mania) be acceptable?

22. salaco

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Sociopaths like serial killers have different brain activity too.
    They didn't chose to be killers. They were born like that.

Right. bs) [/b][/quote]
    Actually that's correct, personality disorders such as antisocial (sociopath) are inherent not learned. [/b][/quote]
    Therefore should such disorders (such as Homicidal mania) be acceptable? [/b][/quote]
    homicidal mania is not a disorder, its closer to a state....

23. Socrates

Socrates Guest

homicidal mania is not a disorder, its closer to a state.... [/b][/quote]
    But it is the result of a disorder! In the same way a consistent habit of sticking an erect penis into another mans anus is a state that is the result of a mental disorder....

24. salaco

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    But it is the result of a disorder! In the same way a consistent habit of sticking an erect penis into another mans anus is a state that is the result of a mental disorder.... [/b][/quote]
    In some extreme cases of bipolar disorder, there have been incidences of "homicidal mania", but it is NOT the result of bipolar disorder.....but "homicidal mania" by itself is meaningless or would you consider all acts of rage, impulsive violent crimes, as some evidence of a psychiatric disorder?? :huh:

If a woman is born with an extra nipple, is this also a "disorder"?

25. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    But it is the result of a disorder! In the same way a consistent habit of sticking an erect penis into another mans anus is a state that is the result of a mental disorder.... [/b][/quote]
    :D :D :D

26. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    Where did the first living organism come from then? Just appeared did it? [/b][/quote]
    Living organisms can be created also in laboratories, it has been done already. Where did everything else come from then, that is a much more difficult question which I can't answer. But even that does not prove that there had been a god, much less a christian God

27. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    Where did the first living organism come from then? Just appeared did it? [/b][/quote]
    Living organisms can be created....... [/b][/quote]
    That's my point...they have to be created.

Secondly...they only form from something that has organic properties. Where did the VERY FIRST organism come from? Still no answer to that question.

28. Socrates

Socrates Guest

btw...Cdogg187 will agree with EVERY ARGUMENT given by a liberal homosexual/homosympathizer, because he is the epitomy of extreme left wing liberal ideology, a man without morals and principles that doesn't believe in rules or order. This same dude, Cdogg187, claims that killing 6 million mosquitoes is AS BAD as what Adolph Hitler did to the jews! :shaneUD12Oscar:

29. Socrates

Socrates Guest

If a woman is born with an extra nipple, is this also a "disorder"? [/b][/quote]
    It is a PHYSICAL disorder for sure...

30. salaco

If a woman is born with an extra nipple, is this also a "disorder"? [/b][/quote]
    It is a PHYSICAL disorder for sure... [/b][/quote]
    Dude, you simply don't understand what "disorder" means....a disorder consists of a disruption of normal function.....a third nipple is prevalent in 2-3% of the female pop., and there is nothing to suggest this figure has not been constant.....

its not pathological, its not contagious, its not disruptive....it is an illustration of the natural variation across a number of biological processes which make up physical make-up...and that is normal!!...and the same, IMO, goes for homosexuality....