Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Socrates, Nov 4, 2004.

1. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    First off Buddy your mom is a whore and your dad is gay. How do you think I used to bang your fat ass moms. Just kidding dawg.

But anyways I DO have a problem with gays. It is unacceptable behavior that was learned. There is no proof indicating that they were born that way. Let's take for instance you have twins. Identical twins. Now one is gay and the other isn't. How could that be? Also what about being bi-sexual. What genes were they born with? People CHOOSE to live their lives in certain ways. Pretty soon child molesters are gonna say that I was born to like children. What about thieves, murders etc. The list can go on and on. Also there is no comparison when comparing the way black people have been treated to the way gay people are being treated. So what happens if you are black and gay. You are still one up on a gay person that is just white and gay. Now I don't have a problem with gay people as human beings. I just feel that their way of thinking is fuked up as far as wanting to sleep with the same sex. I honestly feel like there's no difference between a gay persons thinking when it comes to sexuality and a child molesters. But hey that's me. Now do I go out of my way to harm them nope. I just don't deal with them and I don't want them trying to teach my kids that it's ok to be gay cause it's not. How can a kid tell his hommies that he has 2 daddies or 2 mommies. The world is coming to an end quickly. I'll Holla 5000

2. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dubblechin,

People choose not to believe in God because the concept makes them feel inferior, inadequate, and they don't like the thought that a higher power may have control over their destiny. They would rather believe that men have all the answers.

Deep down, you know it's true... [/b][/quote]
    Do you think some people just believe in evolution and that God wouldn't have all these horrible things happening around the world, every second of every day?

3. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> First off Buddy your mom is a whore and your dad is gay. How do you think I used to bang your fat ass moms. Just kidding dawg.

But anyways I DO have a problem with gays. It is unacceptable behavior that was learned. There is no proof indicating that they were born that way. Let's take for instance you have twins. Identical twins. Now one is gay and the other isn't. How could that be? Also what about being bi-sexual. What genes were they born with? People CHOOSE to live their lives in certain ways. Pretty soon child molesters are gonna say that I was born to like children. What about thieves, murders etc. The list can go on and on. Also there is no comparison when comparing the way black people have been treated to the way gay people are being treated. So what happens if you are black and gay. You are still one up on a gay person that is just white and gay. Now I don't have a problem with gay people as human beings. I just feel that their way of thinking is fuked up as far as wanting to sleep with the same sex. I honestly feel like there's no difference between a gay persons thinking when it comes to sexuality and a child molesters. But hey that's me. Now do I go out of my way to harm them nope. I just don't deal with them and I don't want them trying to teach my kids that it's ok to be gay cause it's not. How can a kid tell his hommies that he has 2 daddies or 2 mommies. The world is coming to an end quickly. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    You should be euthanized.
    ________
    VAPORIZER WIKI

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  4. Breeze

Breeze WBC Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    But what if you don't believe in god? [/b][/quote]
    Well this is what I'm wondering. If your'e an atheist and you believe in the process of evolution what would be your basis for the ethics of homosexuality (not talking just about you specifically)?

Evolution is the natural progression of a species. From a scientific standpoint, what purpose does homosexualty serve? Its actually detrimental to the survival of a species from a evolutionary standpoint. A species who would not survive at all, it would just eventually die out.

5. Free Ike (old)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    Well this is what I'm wondering. If your'e an atheist and you believe in the process of evolution what would be your basis for the ethics of homosexuality (not talking just about you specifically)?

Evolution is the natural progression of a species. From a scientific standpoint, what purpose does homosexualty serve? Its actually detrimental to the survival of a species from a evolutionary standpoint. A species who would not survive at all, it would just eventually die out. [/b][/quote]
    Population control. In this day and age it is GOOD for some members of society not to reproduce.
    ________
    Buy glass pipes

6. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]

Evolution is the natural progression of a species. From a scientific standpoint, what purpose does homosexualty serve? Its actually detrimental to the survival of a species from a evolutionary standpoint. A species who would not survive at all, it would just eventually die out. [/b][/quote]
    Population control. In this day and age it is GOOD for some members of society not to reproduce. [/b][/quote]
    bingo

7. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]

Population control. In this day and age it is GOOD for some members of society not to reproduce. [/b][/quote]
    bingo [/b][/quote]
    Exactly.

Homosexuality should be made compulsory for fat, ugly, mentally underdeveloped people like Orion.

Although it's highly unlikely any female would give him the opportunity to reproduce, it is best to err on the side of caution...

8. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Which laws are judeo-christian ... the federal and state tax laws, the speed limit in Illinois law, or law that requires you to send your children to school and have them vaccinated against communicable diseases?

I live in the United States, so I follow the laws in the state and country I live in.  If I move to another country, I'll follow the laws there.

I'm simply saying I don't believe in God.  And that people who don't believe in an after-life tend to care more about making their own lives better and treating people nicer than those believe in an after-life.

That's been my personal experience.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    I understand your point and I've experienced similar...All I'm trying to say is don't fool yourself into thinking that because your so smart, and your so progressive, and so very clever, that you came up with a system of life that is right and commendable...

The fact is you have been conditioned on Judeo ethincs since day 1, and your beleif system and moral compass is directly derived from biblical knowledge...If not you would be sacrificing virgins by the full moon to the rain gods and thinking you were a pretty good guy :wink:

So maybe atheist should give that a spin before they start preaching about their great epiphany :D [/b][/quote]
    Man needed basic laws to be enforced, and so he created the concept of a God that would punish those who didn't adhere to the laws. God is like the bumper-guards at a bowling alley. Some people can keep bowling down the middle of the lane on the strength of themselves, while some need to be guided along the right path. Those who need the guards are often jealous and resentful of the good bowlers. [/b][/quote]
    I like the Bowling reference. :lol:

9. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> btw...Cdogg187 will agree with EVERY ARGUMENT given by a liberal homosexual/homosympathizer, because he is the epitomy of extreme left wing liberal ideology, a man without morals and principles that doesn't believe in rules or order. This same dude, Cdogg187, claims that killing 6 million mosquitoes is AS BAD as what Adolph Hitler did to the jews!  :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    That's because he's a former drug addict, obviously this years of drug abuse affected his brain. [/b][/quote]
    Ridiculous fiction. I never once said I was a drug addict.

I said I used to do drugs. BIG Difference [/b][/quote]
    a man who has admitted too using steroids accuses you of being a drug addict ??? :YeahRight: :YeahRight: [/b][/quote]
    That's because he's a fucking Imbecile.

10. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> First off Buddy your mom is a whore and your dad is gay. How do you think I used to bang your fat ass moms. Just kidding dawg.

But anyways I DO have a problem with gays. It is unacceptable behavior that was learned. There is no proof indicating that they were born that way. Let's take for instance you have twins. Identical twins. Now one is gay and the other isn't. How could that be? Also what about being bi-sexual. What genes were they born with? People CHOOSE to live their lives in certain ways. Pretty soon child molesters are gonna say that I was born to like children. What about thieves, murders etc. The list can go on and on. Also there is no comparison when comparing the way black people have been treated to the way gay people are being treated. So what happens if you are black and gay. You are still one up on a gay person that is just white and gay. Now I don't have a problem with gay people as human beings. I just feel that their way of thinking is fuked up as far as wanting to sleep with the same sex. I honestly feel like there's no difference between a gay persons thinking when it comes to sexuality and a child molesters. But hey that's me. Now do I go out of my way to harm them nope. I just don't deal with them and I don't want them trying to teach my kids that it's ok to be gay cause it's not. How can a kid tell his hommies that he has 2 daddies or 2 mommies. The world is coming to an end quickly. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    :vom: :vom:

11. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

12. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]

bingo [/b][/quote]
    Exactly.

Homosexuality should be made compulsory for fat, ugly, mentally underdeveloped people like Orion.

Although it's highly unlikely any female would give him the opportunity to reproduce, it is best to err on the side of caution... [/b][/quote]
    :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot:

This is why you are the best poster on this site.

13. salaco

salaco Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It is unacceptable behavior that was learned. There is no proof indicating that they were born that way. Let's take for instance you have twins. Identical twins. Now one is gay and the other isn't. How could that be? Also what about being bi-sexual. What genes were they born with? [/b][/quote]
    You know nothing about "evidence", I doubt you could even explain to me what a gene is. Stick to funny anecdotes about the times you shit yourself.

14. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It is unacceptable behavior that was learned. There is no proof indicating that they were born that way. Let's take for instance you have twins. Identical twins. Now one is gay and the other isn't. How could that be? Also what about being bi-sexual. What genes were they born with? [/b][/quote]
    You know nothing about "evidence", I doubt you could even explain to me what a gene is. Stick to funny anecdotes about the times you shit yourself. [/b][/quote]
    :shaneUD12Oscar:

:Oscar after a bodyshot: :Oscar after a bodyshot:

15. Baron

Baron "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It is unacceptable behavior that was learned. There is no proof indicating that they were born that way. Let's take for instance you have twins. Identical twins. Now one is gay and the other isn't. How could that be? Also what about being bi-sexual. What genes were they born with? [/b][/quote]
    You know nothing about "evidence", I doubt you could even explain to me what a gene is. Stick to funny anecdotes about the times you shit yourself. [/b][/quote]
    :D :Oscar after a bodyshot:

16. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    salaco

Sorry I offended you if you are gay. Don't hate on me cause I'm not gay nor do I accept their life style. But provide me with some proof that indicates that gays have special gay genes. I'll Holla 5000

17. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    :lol:

18. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> salaco

Sorry I offended you if you are gay. Don't hate on me cause I'm not gay nor do I accept their life style. But provide me with some proof that indicates that gays have special gay genes. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Provide me or anyone else here with evidence of someone (a man specifically) just deciding to be gay all of the sudden. And then give me a detailed synopsis of WHY ON EARTH someone would choose to be gay, knowing that they will have to deal with so many people hating them, persecuting them, shunning them and wanting to kill them?

Can't wait for this.

19. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:

Sorry I offended you if you are gay. Don't hate on me cause I'm not gay nor do I accept their life style. But provide me with some proof that indicates that gays have special gay genes. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Gay genes? I actually thought I heard something about this awhile ago in the news.

Not too sure, but I thought I had.

20. Free Ike (old)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> salaco

Sorry I offended you if you are gay.?? Don't hate on me cause I'm not gay nor do I accept their life style.?? But provide me with some proof that indicates that gays have special gay genes.?? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Gay genes? I actually thought I heard something about this awhile ago in the news.

Not too sure, but I thought I had. [/b][/quote]
    There has been some discussion of not genes, but a brain structure that differs from heterosexuals. To me, it is sort of logical to me that people are born gay. I remember as a little boy I wanted to "kiss" little girls. It was natural. Nobody had to tell me shit. I wanted to see them naked at a very young age. I imagine the same thing happens for gays. Every gay person I know has told me "of course I was born gay, wtf would I chose to be totally different." I use the words fag, gay and all that ...but I mean it a playground sense. It really has nothing to do with homosexuality. If you hate people because they are gay, to me it is just as stupid has hating people because they are blond, brown or short. It is just sort of stupid. Every homophobe should think if they could kiss another man. I couldn't. The thought is disgusting. I couldn't chose to participate in a single homosexual act. I would vomit.
    ________
    Extreme Vaporizer Balloon Assembly

21. animal

animal Scrub

Home Page:
    I saw a documentary on gay animals, and a scientist showed 2 brains, one of them from a homosexual sheep I think. There was a portion of the brain that was developed in a different way, that they say affects mating behaviour.

Ive also read about homosexuals not receiving the proper hormones in the brain due to developemental irregularities.

Sorry I cant be more specific, Ive forget the details, but there is scientific evidence supporting the idea that homosexuals were born with, at the very least, a tendency to gay behaviour.

22. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    So gay people are retarded?

23. Free Ike (old)

24. The Cuban Hawk

The Cuban Hawk WBC Champion

Home Page:
    We don't fully understand everything about genes or the brain, so why should we assume that homosexuality CAN'T be inherited?

25. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Anyone else with a fucked up brain is a mental handicap.

Are gay people mental handicaps?

26. Free Ike (old)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> We don't fully understand everything about genes or the brain, so why should we assume that homosexuality CAN'T be inherited? [/b][/quote]
    Look at the girl in your sig. How could any man not want to see her naked and blast a nut into her? That is proof positive right there. Girl is f'ing gorgeous. If you have a twig and berries and you don't want to f her, you have to have been born gay. No straight man could avoid whipping it out and spraying his keyboard, oh shit I hope it doesn't screw up my keyboard vuheuqvucnnbncuiqbibviqbvbvibviuvb hc j cj c
    ________
    Prilosec class action

27. animal

animal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> So gay people are retarded? [/b][/quote]
    Retarded=Failure to develope or grow.

From what I understand, its just that it developed in a different manner.

You could call it a handicap, I guess. However, the way in which it is a handicap is fairly abstract and open for discussion.

28. animal

animal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Look at the girl in your sig. How could any man not want to see her naked and blast a nut into her? That is proof positive right there. Girl is f'ing gorgeous. If you have a twig and berries and you don't want to f her, you have to have been born gay. No straight man could avoid whipping it out and spraying his keyboard, oh shit I hope it doesn't screw up my keyboard vuheuqvucnnbncuiqbibviqbvbvibviuvb hc j cj c [/b][/quote]
    Excellent point

29. salaco

salaco Undisputed Champion

Sorry I offended you if you are gay. [/b][/quote]
    So weak :YeahRight:

Bigdawg,
    Heres a review abstract below, it refers to a full length review which you can go find yourself if you're sufficiently interested. Its a very conservative report.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...t_uids=12836730

30. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    "God" didn't CREATE anyone, let alone Adam and Eve.

We're the product of evolution.

Once you realize that, things become a lot clearer.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    I hope you're being sarcastic. [/b][/quote]
    Human beings INVENTED religion. IT's a DEFENSE MECHANISM. That's all it is.

We invented it to pacify ourselves because we're among the only creatures on earth with the brain capacity to understand that we are ALL going to die eventually. And death scares us. So humans invented religion to CON ourselves into believing that life continues AFTER we die.

No one is going to heaven. No one is going to hell. No one is going to get 70 virgins from Allah or whatever if they crash a plane into the World Trade Center. No one is going to see their grandma and their first puppy when they get to the "pearly gates" ... because there are no pearly gates.

When you realize you only have ONE SHOT at life, you don't worry so much about what other people are doing behind closed doors. You also don't sit around and wallow in misery hoping that SOMEDAY, when you DIE, you'll go to a better place.

After you realize there is no BETTER place to go to after you die, you tend to want to make the most of your OWN life and TREAT THE PEOPLE YOU'RE WITH better.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    So basically what you're saying is that all humans should do whatever they want since they won't be held accountable for their actions? [/b][/quote]
    So, "basically," I can see you didn't read my other post. :(

I follow society's laws, because I want to live in a free society.

People who don't believe in an after-life actually tend to try to live the best life they can while they are here.

I know that goes against EVERYTHING religious leaders claim would happen if people didn't believe in a GOD, but it's true.

Dubblechin [/b][/quote]
    People who don't believe in an afterlife tend to do whatever they damn well please no matter what the consequence because they don't believe they will be accountable for their actions after they die. Seen it all too many times.