How many here think we didn't lose the vietnam war?

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by I and I, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I knew it :lol:

2. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    THat woman works for Fox News you idiot. Yeah it has to be true:lol:

3. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

:lol: :lol:

Unreal.....

4. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Fox news? Now I know it's a lie! I can't believe the chick was putting words in his mouth right in front of him......she should have said some better things than that :lol:

5. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Actually I just talked to my buddy who moved here from Iran 10 years ago. Here is what FOX reported and then what my buddy claims was the actually statement by Mahmoud when asked about execution of homos in Iran:

FOX: " "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country."

Actual Translation: " Yes, we enjoy killing fags."

6. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

:eek::lol:

7. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    :lol:

8. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

You are looking at it in a totally anti-Jewish view. It wasn't the Jews who attacked in 1948, and they have been on the defensive ever since. You are not being intellectually honest if you believe the Arab and Muslim propaganda you seem to be spouting.

9. HairysonFord

Yes indeed the Muslims attacked Israel first. Go read a book, or a newspaper instead getting your news from Iran radio and you would know that is true.

But, if you never paid attention in class in Modern History 101, I can understand your stunted view. :lol:

10. HairysonFord

And I thought Goebbels was dead! You should move to Germany and rewrite history! :lol: :lol:

11. HairysonFord

Israel was made out of land that was theirs to begin with, and squatters have been living on it for 2000 years.

12. HairysonFord

Amen. You'll never change a fanatical Muslim's hatred of Israel, and I've been in those same long discussions. But I say :bears: :bears: :bears:

13. HairysonFord

Israel didn't exist in 1947. Please go read a history book.

14. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Only 10% of the population living in what is currently Israel were jewish before illegal immigration began ( considering your stance on illegal immigration in the US, that's were you can't hide your hypocrisy anymore ) , so how exactly was the land theirs ????
    Edit : Didn't read the ridiculous squatter have been living there for 2000 years, it pretty much confirm my suspicion that you were a fanatical christian idiot, considering you're an american from Texas, it makes it even worse.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  15. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

IN 1947 was the UN partition of Palestine wich define the borders of Israle, in 1948-49, Israel was already over their borders after the war. Maybe it's you who should read a book, it sure wouldn't hurt.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  16. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Why do I see this frame of thought insane? Clearly you have your opinion why you believe this to be fair, i would just like to be convinced or at least understand your frame of mind. many people share this thought.....I never did or understood it.

17. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

Israel was the land of the Jews for at least 800 years (if you believe science, which is right), or 1200 years (if you believe the Bible, which is wrong).

18. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Is it me or all those people dead :dunno:

19. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

All the Palestinians that lived in Israel were dead a few weeks after the Jews started slaughtering them.

20. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
  21. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

interesting....:popcorn:

22. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

Arab propaganda? Since when were Harry Truman, George Marshall and early zionists Arab or Muslim propagandists? :dunno: Everyone knew that a Jewish state in the region would be nothing but trouble, and that is why Palestine was not the location of choice of early zionists for a Jewish state. You know that, Hairy.

23. Ropadope

Hairy, you know as well as I do that Jews were not the only people living in Palestine in Biblical times, and that Jews originally came from the Arabian Peninsula. Also, at the time of the Bible, there were Jewish communities throughout the Mediterranean.

Seriously, you have to know that just because a person claims to be a Jew, it does not mean that he is a descendant of the Jews of the Bible. Go to Israel, and you can't possibly leave with the view that Jews are a homogeneous people, racially or ethnically, or that they are not deeply divided along religious, political, cultural or social lines. It actually seems that conflict with neighboring peoples is all that holds Israel together.

The ironic thing is that the Palestinians and other "squatters" in the area could very well be descendants of Biblical Jews and other inhabitants of the area during Biblical times, since Christianity and Islam spread after Judaism. I'm not so sure that someone from a shtetl in eastern of central Europe can say the same.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  24. HairysonFord

Why is it that when a pro-muslim fanatic tries to discredit someone who supports Israel, they absolutely want to condemn anyone who does not support their point of view based on their on muslim viewpoint.

But if someone who uses the same logic - cultural foundation - to support Israel, he she is wrong.

The US is - and if you knew me you would know I am the last person you would call a fanatical christian - is based on (around 90%) Christian beliefs and immigration. It is inherit to the Christian faith to support Israel - the Bible (not my words the Bibles) - that God once told Abraham he would bless those that bless you, curse those that curse you.

According to the vast majority of interpretation - Christian interpretation - the legal descendants of Abraham are what today we call Jews. Christians are forced to support Israel, or else they are being hypocritical in their belief in the Bible.

As much as the Muslim try to change it with their beliefs and words, the Koran as an example, Ishmael was the bastard son of Abraham and has no claim to the land of what today we call Palestine (strange that we named it after non-semetic people, the philistines).

In that same Christian belief, God promised that land to Abraham and Isaac and their descendents. I don't care how long someone has been living there, it does not belong to them.

It belongs to the Jews.

And speaking of being an idiot, duh. What fool names himself after a demon of mythology?

25. HairysonFord

But it did not become THE STATE OF ISRAEL until 1948.

Please go back to 8th grade reading class for lessons in grasping the main idea.

26. HairysonFord

Please see what I wrote in the above posts. :lol:

27. HairysonFord

The only people who was not for the state of Israel being in Palestine were those that wrongly held the land.

28. Ropadope

That's simply not true. Theodore Herzl and many of the early mainstream zionists did not want a Jewish state in Palestine. They thought of buying land in Africa.

29. HairysonFord

Actually, if you go by genetics, semites came, I kid you not, from what today would be considered the area of Georgia, Turkey, Armenia.

The original people of Mesopotamia were not semites. Only after the empire of Akkad was established (which was semitic) was there a significant semetic presence in the Middle East.

Know why the Iraquis and the Turks hate the Kurds so much? Do some research. It was the ancestors of the Kurds - though they were not called that in ancient times - who were the original inhabitants of not only Mesopotamia, but the entire Fertile Crescent.

Abraham came out of the city of UR, which is not in Arabia.

30. HairysonFord

And they were discredited by those who wanted a return to the Jewish homeland, which is Palestine, not Africa.