I am still a Vick fan.

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by steve_dave, Aug 21, 2007.

1. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

How do you explain cases like the black kid who had just turned adult age, had consensual sex with a girl one year younger (technically a minor) and was sent away for a rape charge the rest of his life? I mention his race because the girl was white and some people thought this played a factor in the sentencing.

How do you explain the case in Jenna Louisiana right now where 4 black kids will spend on average of about 30 years a piece in the pen because of a school yard fight?

I would have to agree with Tyler that some of the failsafes that are supposed to work are not working in these cases.

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I said it CAN have to do with how the judge feels that day, any power given to a human can be abused, who's the asshole here? People in power get delusional and can play God, and fall in love with what they perceive to be right.

It has nothing to do with coke, wtf??? :lol: It has to do with the jail and amount of crime for that county, you don't know what you are talking about. I don't care if you are a PO, you have nothing to do with sentencing, you can take that racism crap out of here because I am white and know how the system works.

3. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    It does not have anything to do with how the judge feels you asshole. I don't give a fuk if you are white or not. Judges at the state level are bound by a sanctioning grid. A person who commits a crime or who is a habital criminal has earned certain points on the grid. If they commit a certain type of crime they automatically fall in a certain range. Doesn't have anything to do with the way the judge feels. Like I said the reason the sanctioning grid or sentencing grid was established was due to the fact that certain people were sentenced harsher for certain crime than others who had similar criminal history ala the crack cocaine vs the powder cocaine. Stop acting like an idiot. I deal with this type shit all the fuken time bro. I'll Holla 5000

4. bigdawg

P.O.

And actually since you think you know I write what are called PSI's pre-sentence investigations where I give information about the persons criminal history the points they have earned and what the recommendation is. So thank you for knowing my job. I'll Holla 5000

5. bigdawg

P.O.
    It's what the prosecutor charge them with. And it depends on where they fell on the grid that's why. It has nothing to do with the judge. The judge doesn't decide where they fall on the grid. The sentencing grid has already been established. I'll Holla 5000

6. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    You can't read :lol:

It has to do with the County too, nice for you to gloss over that too. You are a PO, you make sure restitution is met, no one is breaking the law and no one is doing drugs AFTER the sentencing. People are sentenced harsher by certain judges and certain counties, nothing to do with Crack. I don't understand what crack has to do with sentencing in unrelated offenses. You have no cred over me, in common sense especially :lol:

I'll tell it again since you like to skim read paragraphs, same crime in different counties get VERY different sentences, first timers or not. I cannot simplify it any more, and coke has nothing to do with that. Has nothing to do with Prosecutors either. let's stay on track here, I answered your question on why they might have been sentenced differently, in more ways than one. Ignore that and go ahead and make it a race reason :rolleyes:

7. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    You are a secretary, prosecutors recommend sentencing, your Post-It means :shit:

:laughing:

8. bigdawg

P.O.

Since you know what I do. Here is a little information

Defendant herein moves for an order directing the Probation Department to conduct a pre-sentence investigation and report prior to pleading; and further , directing that any statements made by him to the Probation Department during such an investigation be excluded from use by the prosecutor in the event of trial.
    The People oppose the motion on the ground that no authority exists for such an investigation and report prior to conviction.
    'The Criminal Procedure Law makes no provision for investigations by the Department of Probation in advance of conviction. Sections 390.20, et seq. provide only for pre-sentence reports once a defendant has been convicted. Defendant relies on Criminal Procedure Law § 390.20(3) for the proposition that this Court '(f)or purposes of sentence, * * * may, in its discretion, order a pre-sentence investigation and report in any case', and that therefore, a pre-sentence report may be ordered in advance of plea. However, it is clear from the remainder of Section 390.20 that the statutory scheme is predicated on the assumption that a conviction already exists * * * Therefore, the Criminal Procedure Law is silent concerning authority of this Court to order a prepleading investigation

Thanks bro for knowing. Better go and get with your public defender and ask him about what PO's do. Also I don't monitor restitution that's not apart of my job duties. Good try though. I'll Holla 5000

9. bigdawg

P.O.
    By the way county is not the same as being prosecuted by the state dick head. You learn to read. Woods was not charged by the county he was charged by the state. Which still does not explain why the feds decided to press charges against Vick and not Woods. It has nothing to do with the judge. Thanks for knowing the legal system. I'll Holla 5000

10. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I know what PO's do, I had one :lol:

My PO did make sure I paid restitution :dunno: Among other things....oh, nice copy and paste job, you sounded convincing :clap:

11. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I was using myself as an example so you COULD NOT bring race into this, thanks for playing :clap: I was saying it depended on what county you committed the crime in, on getting sentenced, maybe 5 times is a charm?

12. bigdawg

P.O.
    WHy the fuk am I arguing with a fuken convicted sex offender. I posted that shit to show your dumb ass that PO's do not only supervise after sentencing. You should know this since being a sex offender. I'll HOlla 5000

13. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I know, I said you were a secretary :dunno:

14. bigdawg

P.O.
    Check muthafuken mate!

<CENTER>68 F.3d 49</CENTER>

<CENTER>UNITED STATES of America, Appellee-Cross-Appellant,
    v.
    Luis JIMENEZ, also known as Bello, also known as Juan Diego;
    Carlos Enrique Perdomo; Jose Urena, also known as Jose
    Urena; Jose Miguel Rodriguez, also known as Caballo; Roman
    Santiago; Yvonne Burgos; Ines Urena; Gregoria Morel
    Bejaran, also known as Bernadina; Jose Ramon Montoya, also
    known as Montoya; Rafael Colon; LNU1-92CR0550-011, also
    known as Junior; LNU1-92CR0550-012, also known as Rubio;
    LNU1-92CR0550-014, also known as Pinguino, also known as
    Antonio, Daniel Urena; Usmare St. Hilare, also known as
    Lucito, Raymond Comas; Moises Cuevas; Aparacia Urena Soto,
    also known as Nana; Gloria Santos; Hippolito Collante,
    also known as Pollo; Idelisse Reyes; Agapito Velez, also
    known as Pete; Norberto Gomez, Defendants,
    Pedro Guzman, also known as LNU1-92CR0550-013,
    Defendant-Appellant-Cross-Appellee.</CENTER>

<CENTER>Nos. 213, 309, Dockets 94-1464, -1468.</CENTER>

<CENTER>United States Court of Appeals,
    Second Circuit.</CENTER>

<CENTER>Argued Sept. 6, 1995.
    Decided Oct. 13, 1995.</CENTER>

Page 50
    Harriet B. Rosen, New York City, for defendant-appellant-cross-appellee.
    James A. Goldston, Assistant United States Attorney, Southern District of New York City (Mary Jo White, United States Attorney, Robert E. Rice, Alexandra Rebay, Assistant United States Attorneys, on the brief), for appellee-cross-appellant.
    Before: WINTER, ALTIMARI and McLAUGHLIN, Circuit Judges.
    ALTIMARI, Circuit Judge:
    Defendant-appellant Pedro Guzman ("Guzman") appeals from a judgment of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (Schwartz, J.), convicting him, after a jury trial (before Conboy, J.), of conspiracy to distribute narcotics and sentencing him principally to 262 months' imprisonment. Guzman argues that 1) the Sentencing Guidelines' 100:1 crack to powder cocaine sentencing ratio is unconstitutional, 2) the case should be remanded for the district court to consider a downward departure in light of the Sentencing Commission's proposed amendments to the Drug Quantity Table, and 3) the district court misconstrued its authority to downwardly depart. Guzman's contentions are without merit. The government cross-appeals, asserting that the district court improperly failed to enhance Guzman's sentence under U.S.S.G. Sec. 3B1.1 despite explicitly determining that he played a managerial role in the drug organization. Because the government is correct that once the predicate for an enhancement under Sec. 3B1.1 has been established the district court is required to enhance the defendant's sentence, we remand to the district court for resentencing consistent with its determination that Guzman played a managerial role.

<CENTER>BACKGROUND</CENTER>
    From April 20, 1992 through June 18, 1992, Guzman was the night manager of one of two retail distribution centers at which the narcotics organization headed by co-defendant Luis Jimenez ("Jimenez") sold massive quantities of crack cocaine. At trial the government produced: crack cocaine seized from the distribution centers; narcotics records; packaging material and paraphernalia;...<!-- End Document Text //-->

So please don't tell me that people who sold crack cocaine were not sentenced to harsher penalties compared to those that sold powder cocaine bro. Go back and get your institution degree. I'll Holla 5000<!-- Begin Document Footer //-->

15. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    So people only get sentenced and commit crimes that have to do with coke and only these people get sentenced differently? I see you failed to read again, check mate :laughing:

16. bigdawg

P.O.
    Also you do know what the 100 to 1 ratio. Fuk I knew the stats were fuked but didn't know they were that fuked. I'll Holla 5000

17. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    What does coke have to do with Vick?

18. bigdawg

P.O.
    Can't believe a convicted Sex Offender is talking shit. What a fuken idiot that has the nerve to talk shit about someone committing crime but yet you are a convict your damn self. Must have made your parents proud. I'll Holla 5000

19. bigdawg

P.O.
    THe sentencing guidelines that were established convict. Like I said before I don't know why the feds decided to pursue charges in this case and not the woods case. Hey since you been on theother side perhaps you know. Better yet you should ask your court appointed attorney. I'll Holla 5000

20. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Still waiting for Bigdawg to show me why in 1992 I could have been sentenced to a few years in jail in Hendricks county if I committed the crime there, compared to getting probation in Marion County for the EXACT same crime. Must have to do with the "check mate" article from 1995 and coke :notallthere:

21. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Why aren't you defending me like Vick? :lol: Racist.

I served my sentence. Vick doesn't even have the ink dry yet and you are crying for him for a week now.

22. bigdawg

P.O.
    Hey convict like I said there is a sanctioning grid that the judges go by. It's where you feel within the grid dick head. Don't know how I can explain that to you convict. Damn dawg you must have done some real shit to put in a position where you could have been sentenced to a few years of jail time. Like I said you must have made your parents proud. Way to go bro. But hey scum like you keep me in my job. :bears: :bears: :bears: I'll Holla 5000

23. bigdawg

P.O.
    Dude I will never defend sex offenders that's why did head. Keep talken shit and I'm gonna report you to perverted justice. I'll Holla 5000

24. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    It has to do with jail capacity, time to get another job. I'll be damned if someone could tell me anything about mine :lol:

25. bigdawg

P.O.
    Dude are you jealous of me cause I played for your favorite football squad while you were in the pokey getting poked. Hey it ain't my fault you choose to be a scum ass sex offender. I'll Holla 5000

26. bigdawg

P.O.
    As a convict can you even get a job? I'll Holla 5000

27. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    :rolleyes: how many times do you have to get your ego stroked megalomaniac? We all know you got cut from the NFL, you remind us of this every day :lol:

Don't hate me for what I did to your moms, she had asked for it.

28. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Actually it is easy to get a job, just harder to get a good job. I got a job making more than a NFL flunky, so I got to feel pretty good :lol:

29. bigdawg

P.O.
    Don't hate the player hate the game dawg.

Anytime you wonna post bank statements we can do so.

On a serious note and all bullshit aside do you think that you convicted sex offenders should have to have some type of GPS type system installed on your person so that the govt can monitor your every movement. And do you think that the sex offender treatment received helped cure you from deviant behavior. They your type never gets cured.

Just for the record I would rather be a NFL flunky then a convicted sex offender like yourself. Good try though bro. I'll Holla 5000

30. bigdawg

P.O.
    I ran his ass off the site. He musta had to go register as sex offender. I'll Holla 5000