I am still a Vick fan.

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by steve_dave, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Wow, Hasbeen, Reed, and Hitler Junior. Now THERE'S a teamup I wouldn't have predicted in a million years! :lol:

2. Orthodox Crusader

Orthodox Crusader "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Northern Fatsos League.......

yeah its been a month, Natashas blob will be coming around soon..... and in true Northern Fatso style, you managed to pick fights with Reed AND bigdawg in the interim.

Damn Buddy you dumb.

3. Orthodox Crusader

Not so much of a team up as a tag team. They beat you, I beat you, Natasha beats you......:laughing:

4. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Actually, I gave up smacktalk, but bigdawg tossed a joke my way, and I decided to give him a couple back for old time's sake. :lol:

As for picking fights? :nono: Who's picking fights? :dunno: Teasing bigdawg is one thing, but getting angry or such isn't in my nature anymore. You're talking about it being a fight, but I have no reason to do so. Bigdawg always busts on me for fun, so I do the same. :lol:

You, on the other hand, must be very happy to get back here so that you get a chance to start the flames of racism again. Maybe you're hoping I'll fight or get mad at bigdawg and Reed with the underlying motivational factor being that they're black and I'm not? :dunno:

Sorry Hitler Junior, but some of us just aren't wired that way. I'll argue about an issue that I believe in, and I'll smacktalk a friend for fun, but I'm too old and too smart to fall for the stupid shit you cling to as an ideology. :lol:

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Quite Frankly,REED has Neither the DESIRE Nor Enough PERSONAL e-Contempt to SMACKTALK U,BUDDY...

But Having Said that,U're the SPITTING IMAGE of 1 of the Quaid Brothers...Unfortunately,you Resemble the 1 that Played the LOSER N those Chevy Chase "Vacation" Movies...

A Grill like THAT is PERPETUAL Smacktalking Material,Homey...

REED ISN'T Getting "Into" U & BIGDAWG's Back & Forth,REED is Wondering what's "Funny" about a 2 Year NFL Career,Compared to NO NFL Career WHATSOEVER???...

REED:dunno:

6. Orthodox Crusader

Well Reed.......I don't think you own a dog, so you came down on the side of the dawg, right????

Bottom line is....Vick is Sick. He needs to do some, uh, quality time. Too bad the hommies will be playing in his, uh, "end zone" in the clink.

7. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Actually, 2 years of riding the bench and then whining about it is kinda funny, but I just use that as comedy fodder when bigdawg wants to play around. I just casually bring up these facts whenever bigdawg wants to have fun. After all, if you read the thread, he started with me on the smacktalk.:dunno: :lol:

Randy Quaid? Damn, that's harsh, and also the first time I've ever heard that one. Ah well, better to look like him than to live his lifestyle, eh Reed? :lol: Wait a sec, Cousin Eddie was never in jail in those Vacation movies...so I guess that being a jailbird would make a person an even bigger loser than Cousin Eddie if the comparison thing is what you're into...which I'm not. :cool:

I've never had an e-beef with you either, Reed. However, when someone, in this case yourself, starts co-signing and woofing it up for someone who has started smacktalking with me, be prepared to get the same treatment. :dunno: :lol:

8. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Ortho,
    Stop trying to start up with the black forum members. You're too transparent and everybody can see why you do it. :lol:

9. Orthodox Crusader

Whats the Black Forum??? You mean to say these bastards got their own forum when I was away??? I thought this was TAAA??? Speak to me Buddy.......:popcorn:

10. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

I am taking options on how long Ortho lasts..... ortho is jacked and ready and he is taking heads.... Black posters everywhere beware... you will feel the heat of the racial avenger!!!

11. Orthodox Crusader

Why don't you just go and ask Steve Dave. I mean it has nothing to do with me. He makes these decisions on a whim. Your options won't be worth squat. Its a whim thing.

12. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Wasn't Co-Signing or "Woofing if Up" for Anybody...RE-REED REED's Post to U & TELL REED where he SLIGHTED U???:dunno: ...

But Since U're Throwing Jabs,"Allow" REED "to Retort",as Samuel Jackson Said...There's Really NO Positive Spin to Place Upon Looking like Randy Quaid,BUDDY...

But Leave it 2 a Quaid Looking, PIZZA BOY to Diss Another Man's Career:lol: ...Yep,REED Did a Crime & Did his Time...REED Actually Got Off LUCKY,Considering the Road he was Heading Down...Being N Jail was the BEST Thing that Coulda Happened to REED @ the Time...

[​IMG]

13. Orthodox Crusader

HEY THATS BUDDY!!!

14. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    You're referring to black forum members as bastards? Didn't take you too long now, did it? :doh:

15. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Reed, be honest. At the VERY least, be honest. You stuck your nose in when I start capping on bigdawg. Read your own post and realize that I was responding to his smacktalk when you decided to get in there and stick up for him like Captain Save-A-Ho, ooing and aahing about him having a cup of coffee with the NFL. I dunno, maybe you just don't get it:

I'll spell it out for you: some of us plain don't care or jerk off to the notion that the guy made it to the NFL. And we don't feel the need to co-sign for his posts on abusing dogs either.

Yep, that's right. When I was going to university, I was a Pizza Hut waiter. It's not like I was dealing drugs and going to jail, or anything scummy like that. After I finished university, I did some other stuff too. You don't see me bragging about that. :dunno:

You want to take a long hard suck on bigdawg's ass everytime he posts a picture of the one pass he caught in the NFL? Be my guest. :lol:

I'm proud of you that you stopped going to jail for drugs. Big ups for that one, homey! :lol: :lol:

16. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Whose main supporters? I can't speak for Caligula, so I won't. Who is it that he's a big supporter of?

My guess is the feds are going after Vick because they want to head this sort of thing off. As Muzse said earlier, it became a felony. The lawyers are probably salivating over this one as well. Once it became a felony, it became a media event, and a lawyer can really crank up his paycheque if he bags an NFL player.

Did Woods get his probation and stuff back when it was a misdemeanour? If so, then he got off because the crime wasn't a felony yet. Also as Muzse said, bad timing.:dunno:

17. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Damn, if I could figure out how to upload a picture, we could see just how ugly I am...but the forum has changed. I'll give it a whirl.

18. Orthodox Crusader

DID I SAY THAT???

19. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    File's too big. I guess we'll have to see how ugly I am later. The forum allows something like 97.7kb to be uploaded but the photo is like 6 times bigger than that. Sorry folks! :dunno: :lol:

20. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Read your post. Yes, you did. :dunno: :lol:

21. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    For the life of me, I don't see how other people got banned from the forum, and this piece of shit gets to keep coming back. :lol:

22. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Naw actually pizza delivery boy you started with me first. But anyways since you are bringing up my 2 year riding the bench NFL career. Lets talk about it. By the way I didn't ride the bench I just didn't get any carries that's all. But just like you said you don't know shit about football. Now let's bring up some facts. 1. I made more money sitting the bench in 2 years then you will make in about 10 years of your life. 2. My business and my products are making more money then you do at your lil nickle and dime job. 3. we can post pictures of our wives and I promise you your wife couldn't hold a candle to my wife. Besides I've seen a pic of your wife she kinda looks like shemale. And I don't recall but if you have kids my kids even look better then yours. These are facts dawg. Now if you wonna continue to talk shit about my products that's fine but I tell you what it's all about the money and we can compare bank statements. Now if I were you I would continue to learn how to fight cause if not I will call Johnnie Whitehead to beat your ass again Pizza Boy delivery boy. Just a quick question I heard you got cut from the dominos 2 hand touch football league. I'll Holla 5000

23. bigdawg

P.O.
    If you took time to REED he said that he's a member of PETA and sends money dick head. Why else do you think I mention his name with PETA's come on shorty duwop. I'll Holla 5000

24. bigdawg

P.O.
    Where the fuk is Tyler. Shit he musta got picked up in a fuken sting for trying pick up kids. Fuken pervert! I'll Holla 5000

25. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Check back. First off was you with the midget comment in terms of smacktalk, and then I replied. Now I could reply to your long posts and pick them apart, but I won't, Check back, and if you didn't start with the midget comment, I'll leave the board. :dunno:

Edit: You wanted to talk facts, so I went on to list some. Here you go! :lol:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  26. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    He sends money. That's nice. Is he plugged into their network and reads all their latest news briefs? Probably not. He might get an email or a letter in the mail. Do you think he goes through it and memorizes every detail? Probably not. :lol:

27. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Ok, you're a big boy and you want to play. :lol:

Nothing sadder than someone who wasn't quite good enough to make the bigtime trying to seem like a hero around us mere mortals. What happened? Did reality give you a dose of common sense when you had to start working like the average guy? Poor you. :lol:

You wanna bring up facts? Ok.

Fact 1: You ALMOST had the ability, but I guess you lacked the discipline, guts, or talent to be this thing that you tried your whole life to be (and only you know which it was...or more likely it was all of the aforementioned three abilities). Sucks to be you because you've whined here often enough to show that you're always going to be bitter.:dunno:

Fact 2:You were never going to be good enough to make it. If you were, you would have.

Fact 3: You sell soap and water for a living.

Nothing wrong with that. The guy does that at the corner store. He's a nice guy, and he doesn't whine about how he's bitter or cheated. He doesn't think that he's better than anybody else, and he doesn't feel the need to try and compare himself to others. Maybe you could learn from him because he also doesn't try to defend losers like Michael Vick when they get pinched for torturing dogs for 7 years.

Fact 4: If Michael Vick was a white tennis player from Sweden, you wouldn't defend him to the death or attack other forum members because they don't know about other white tennis players who do bad things. :lol:

Fact 5: If you beat your kids as much as you talk about beating your dog, then it is safe to say that any kids I ever have will have much happier and well-adjusted lives than your kids, who have to listen to your preening, pathetic, whining, bitter attitude that you have stuck to your mug just because you couldn't catch a ball or run to catch a ball as quickly as you wanted.

Fact 6: You want to compare bank statements. I have no doubt that you might have a decent amount of money. You sell soap, sell water, and play rent-a-cop wannabe. You might make more money than us...or maybe not. I don't brag about my job because I'm not a bitter emotional cripple who has to try and impress others on a messageboard by posting pictures of me at my former job.

Fact 7: Your attitude, from beginning to end, with all that fake attitude that people see through quickly, shows that you have issues you need to resolve. If you stay bitter and insecure like this, you're going to die early from a stress-induced heartattack.

Fact 8: You previously bragged about shooting a dog. I think you even started a thread to commemorate the incident. Losers do that. Shooting animals and then bragging to a group of people on the internet who you've never met in person, and are likely to never meet, is the act of a desperate loser DYING for attention. You miss the limelight that bad, eh hasbeen? :lol:

Fact 9: Your last sentence, in which you claimed to ask a question, did not in fact contain a question. That's probably because you lost the game, know it, and now try to play catch up. That's likely why you were too wound up to actually ask a question. What's more: I don't need to call you a dickhead or resort to cheap namecalling. After all, I know the score. :cool:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  28. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

29. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    You know, I quit smacktalk for the purpose of talking rationally about issues. I can't really do that if I'm smacktalking, so I'm gonna go back to the topic. You guys go ahead and get your shots in, namecall, and all that jazz. I'll go back to talking about Vick. :dunno:

Usually, I'm a Reed and bigdawg fan, but when a challenge is dropped, I get sucked into the oneupmanship. Dawg started with midget, so I threw down a couple of lightning bolts. :lol:

Sorry for rattling your cage, bigdawg. I'm a smacktalk-aholic. I fell off the wagon, but I'll try to stick to the original topic now. :cool:

30. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

whats this talk about tyler and sex offendors? im not up on this story