I am still a Vick fan.

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by steve_dave, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Black Market Baby

Black Market Baby International Degenerate

yeah, me either...where the hell did that come from?

2. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Unless he knows Tyler's real name and has a rap sheet with that name on it, it was just really vicious smacktalk.:dunno:

Night all, I'm out! :blobbox:

3. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Are serious you dude Leeder. Please tell me you ain't the dude that got his ass kicked by Johnnie and then got the nerve to talk shit to me. You are a fuken substitute teacher dawg. Now I'm not knocking what you do cause I got mad respect for those that work for damn near welfare check just to satisfy their passion. You get much love for that dawg and I respect the fact that you make damn near a welfare check type money. Much props.

But anyways. If I wasn't good enough to stay long in the NFL which the average is 2 years then what in the fuck does that make your sorry ass. Oh wait you didn't play. It wasn't that you didn't play, your sorry ass couldn't play. Hell you couldn't even start for the dominoes 2 hand touch football team let alone accomplish what I did. But like I said I made more in my 2 years then you will make in 10 years. And yes I do sell various health and beauty products along with water. I have 3 distribution companies that get my shit out their. I have several professional atheltes that use my shit. So I'm not complaining But from my soap and water business my house is paid for. And I own a couple other investment properties. As a matter of fact I'm abouts to purchase an apt complex with some other business people. I'm just trying to get dawg. But like I said I can post my business bank statement and crush your little knickle and dime job. Which don't include what I earn and what my wife earns who happens to be a civil engineer for the city. I'm not gonna lie a brotha is living ghetto fab.

By the way let's ask any poster on this site whose career path they would want. My measley 2 year NFL career or your dominoes pizza delivery boy gig where you only earned about $2/hr plus tips. I'm guessing mine. Now am I bitter about my short NFL career perhaps. Why cause I didn't fulfill my dream the way I had hoped but guess what I got to acheive a portion of my dreams. Not too many people in the fuking world and I mean in the world can say they've accomplished what I have. Do you know what percentage of the world I'm in as far as those that actually play in NFL vs those that don't make it. That's not to bad for a dude who don't have any heart, guts or talent. I would also like to add if I didn't have the dicipline, the heart, the guts or the talent then how in the hell did I only play in 5 games my senior year and still get drafted? By the way I broke my toe and that's why I didn't play in all the games. Hell I know dudes that played and started 4 years and didn't get drafted. I must have a little guts, dicipline, heart, and a tad bit talent.

But ofcourse just like the little white bitch that you are your type always brings up color. I don't give a damn what color Vick is and I don't condone what he's done, I just don't understand why he's not being charged locally instead of by the feds. Oh by the way the other athletes I compared him to (woods and Little) they were both black.

Just what I thought my pocket book is fatter than yours. It's not quite as fat as your wife but it's still pretty damn fat. As far as me raising my kids don't worry about that. They will be well adjusted. Just know that they are well taken care of and their private schooling is paid along with their college tution might I add from the selling of soap and water. Prolly won't have to worry about my lil dude cause if he's anything like me he will get a scholarship in a sport of his choice.

I do post pics of myself and my family cause I ain't got shit to hide and my I got a good looking family. That's not me saying that. Several posters on this site have told me. But hell they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. However if my family looked fuked up like you and yours then there would be no way in hell I would post pics of them. CHALLENGE! You post a picture of your wife and I will post a picture of my wife. Let's see who's wife looks the best. If you ain't a bitch then you will do so. Don't punk out like Tap punked your ass. Oh yeah if I'm a hasbeen then that means I must have been someone. You on the other is a never was cause you ain't never been shit. Here's the first pic dawg. I'll Holla 5000
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. bigdawg

P.O.
    What dawg. That muthafuka is straight up sex offender. Ask him about it he will tell you. Maybe he won't. I'll Holla 5000

5. bigdawg

P.O.
    Yeah you better take you little bitch ass to sleep before I post all your fucken information that Tap gave me. I'll Holla 5000

6. bigdawg

P.O.
    Just like Pittbull was able to pull Reeds criminal history bigdawg was able to get his. Dude getting information on anyone is so fuken easy these days especially when you work for the man. I'll Holla 5000

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Yeah, I don't get it. Bigdawg talks shit to us, then we are supposed to bow down in awe when he brings NFL into the discussion EVERY DAY :doh:

I guess we are not allowed to talk shit back :dunno: I guess I am supposed to kiss anything's ass to do with the NFL, tow the line is what we should do :lol:

8. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Your mom wasn't offended, so I don't know what you are talking about, besides....I only borrowed the her snatch, I gave it back for many other men that will use it in your lifetime. I don't want you calling me dad OR acting like I stole her virginity here either. We been through this before.

9. bigdawg

P.O.
    Are you serious dawg. This is the best you can come up with. And no I don't expect you to bow down to me. I would hope that you ain't that much of coward. But anyways you were the one that started with me and my NFL shit. When a person brings that up to me they are just jealous of what I accomplished. I mean I can say that not many have done what I have. Just like not many of us can say that we played in the N.P.I.F.L. like you. Shit that's a great accomplishment. And from what I heard you almost was a starter. But anyways dawg I'm sorry that I brought up your past. The past is the past and what you did in the past I hope that you have moved on. I hope that all that sexual deviancy treatment you received has really helped you out. Ofcourse I've heard that sex offenders aren't never fully cured so I will tell you to continue to work on the tools that you learned while in group and remember to stay atleast 1000 feet away from schools, parks, daycare centers and things like that. Also try not to congregate in the malls and don't have prolonged communication with kids. We all know that you guys like to groom kids. I'll Holla 5000

10. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    You have a selective memory. You started calling me an idiot and an asshole because I disagreed with you. I gave you an example how race has nothing to do with sentencing and used myself as an example. Your ONLY comeback was to say I was a loser and a sex offender. THEN I started in on your NFL high-handedness and cut you down a notch. You are a megalomaniac that needs to tell us how you played in the NFL DAILY. I got news, we KNOW! :doh: :lol:

11. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED was VERY Clear about WHAT he was Doing & WHEN...

REED Merely ASKED U a Question,No MORE,No LESS:dunno: ...

But Apparently U're EVERY BIT as SENSITVE as Others have Accused U of Being...Excuse REED for Not KNOWING it was your Time of the Month,BUDDY...Next Time REED wants to Pose a Question to U,he'll Bring MIDOL & CHOCOLATES...

U've NEVER Seen REED "Ooohing & Aaaahing" or Kissing Ass about BIGDAWG Being N the NFL...& Not 1nce has REED Commented on ANY of the Football Pics Bigdawg has Posted of Himself...Honestly,REED RARELY Hears him even Mention it...

Again,your SENSITIVITY is Getting the BETTER of U...

REED was just Wondering how a Pizza Delivery Guy,who MOONLIGHTS as a Randy Quaid IMPERSONATOR can Think he's DISSING another Guy by Referencing his 2 Years of Getting PAID to Play Football???:dunno: ...

So The NEXT Time U're Driving Home w/some TACKY Ass Advertisement Stuck on the Roof of your Car & the NEXT Time U Come Home Smelling like DOUGH & Anchovies,Ponder THAT,O.K.???...

REED:cool:

12. bigdawg

P.O.
    This is the thing brotha Reed. Bleeder claims that you are joining in and wanting to play captain save a ho with me and his little back and forth but yet his little bitchmade ass is doing the exact same thing that he claims you are doing. The question I have is why would his little ass want to take sides with a sex offender who has done horrible things to kids but yet he hates Vick for what he's done to dogs. I don't understand that. But anyways fuk his little no talent midget ass. That's why he got his ass beat by Johnnie Whitehead. Fuck pussy. I'll Holla 5000

13. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Go slam a dog tough guy :lol:

14. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    What a shock. The big bad NFL reject got his feelings hurt and decided to post War and Peace to show how cool he is. Game's over, dude. You show it with the fact that you're too emotional to start out with an actual sentence.

"Are serious you dude Leeder."

Your first attempt at a sentence right out of the gate. WTF is that shit? :lol: Did I hit a nerve? Did my posts burn you so much that the communication centres in your brain shut down? Chill, dude! :lol:

As I said last night, I cast down a few thunderbolts. Clearly I got you worked up amd emotional. For that, I apologize. When I smacktalk, I bring my A-game. It's clear you weren't ready for it and took it personal. That was your mistake.

Did I take it personal when you started off talking smacktalk about my wife and mother? Nope. I just started sending it back to you, and clearly you couldn't handle it. Just to let you know, I took it easy on you. I could have gotten much uglier with the smacktalk and I intentionally did not.

As for my little nickel and dime job. Dude, you know not whereof you speak. That's cool. As I've said before, I don't brag about our jobs, our paycheques, or how hard it was to get where we are. That's for insecure people.:lol:

I could go into the rest of your post and piss you off even more, but I won't. It's easy to see that you took it to heart, and you shouldn't have. Smacktalk is the art of pissing off others and using comedy, no matter how harsh, to rip them a new asshole. Your new one is clearly bleeding out through your insecure tendency to rant on and on about yourself in a desperate attempt for getback.:dunno: :doh:

You have yourself a good day all the same!:bears:

15. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    if tyler durden is really a child sex offender that shit isn't even funny...why does this guy have internet access? :dunno:

16. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    It's an ugly accusation, no doubt. If it's true, then it blows me away. :eek:

17. Orthodox Crusader

Orthodox Crusader "Twinkle Toes" McJack

You see this place needs me. That way bigdawg and Reed can hate me from one side, and Buddy can hate me from the other.

When I'm gone, they meet in the middle.

And all hell breaks loose. We got Paedo accusations, a shocking expose of Reeds criminal background and Rydells life as a sub teacher, Bigdawgs truncated NFL career and pics of him, an Oriental chick and a special needs kid. God damn, what a man gotta come to when he loses 30 days. What happened to all that marijuana and those mini skirts.??

I should have some sort of buffer-mod status.:lol: Keep these vatos away from each other.

18. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Yeah, that's what we need. This gibbering racist retard as a mod. :lol:

19. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    irish hasn't changed on bit eh? :lol:

20. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Nope, and I won't drag anybody into the middle of my festivities with bigdawg, but he said that I'm a little white bitch who always brings up colour. I guess he got me confused with Ortho or something. NOW THAT is an insult!:lol: :lol:

21. Orthodox Crusader

Why would I. Do the crime if you can do the time........Worked for Reed so it will work for me.

22. Orthodox Crusader

Give Natasha my best. If you can!!!!

23. Orthodox Crusader

Don't you have class to go to? Oh...thats right, you're a Sub.!!!! You don't!!

24. bigdawg

P.O.

Dude did you not ask me if Vick was a white tennis player would I not be defending him. Didn't you ask me that? Go re-read your post sub. I'll Holla 5000

25. Orthodox Crusader

Well would you? Damn right you wouldn't.:nono:

How about a white sprinter, or QB?

Still wouldn't.:nono:

26. bigdawg

P.O.
    Dude sex offenders are the most sneakiest people on the earth. They know how to pass polygraphs and all that shit. Hell I had a Tyler type sex offender on supervision. I had him doing monthly polys, I was checking up on him at his house 2-3 times a month, the guy was reporting. Shit appeared to cool. Then I got a call that the dude tried to develope nude kid pictures. Went to his house searched through his shit and found hella shit. So they have their ways of getting over.

The sad part about this is that Tyler is a Roy fan. Dude I can no longer be a Roy Jones Jr fan knowing that a convicted sex offender is a fan of my hero. Go TITO! I'll Holla 5000

27. bigdawg

P.O.
    Fuk no I wouldn't. I hate the devil! I'll Holla 5000

28. bigdawg

P.O.

And just think you came to his aid and actually sided with him. :eek: I'll Holla 5000

29. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    You're forgetting one simple fact, oh racist forum skidmark. I stopped being a teacher years ago. :lol:

30. bigdawg

P.O.
    Why'd you stop being a teacher? What do you do now? I'll Holla 5000