I am still a Vick fan.

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by steve_dave, Aug 21, 2007.

1. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Hell yeah there's Sheridan in Ore, and there's a joint in Lompoc Ca. Both are easy as cake. Believe me that is where he will be. I'll Holla 5000

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    God damn I am getting sick of people appologizing for his scum ways :doh: Who gives a fuck what somebody else got away with, quit God damn appologizing for some twisted deviant with no conscience.

3. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Exactly.

4. Rabid Kimba

...and lets stop placing these pro athletes on some kinda pedestal, if he's a lowlife fuckhead, he's a lowlife fuckhead, end of story.

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    but, but, but, but claus von bulow got away with attempted murder, Vick is getting the shaft for only gambling to kill doggies, not as bad... might as well be convicted of stepping on an ant.

6. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I like Vick playing style....

AND i really don't see the big deal with dogfighting...:doh: FUCK 'em THEY ARE FUCKING DOGS!!!!!!!

Now they are talking about a LIFe long ban from teh NFL...fucking DOGS!!! DOGS!!!! GAY...

This country is sooo PUSSYfied..."ohh my god he is involved in dog fight..ohh he kills a few dogs...Ohh he has a rape stand"..ohh..ohh..:notallthere::rolleyes:

athletes can go on to rape/sodomies half dozen females...be involved in shootouts at the a club..etc..etc..NOTHING wrong with that...but dog fighting...:eeeek:/...HORRIBLE..:rolleyes:

Vick should do probation...or a suspended sentence..of a few months or whatever....

7. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

:bears:

edit..HOE!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  8. Rabid Kimba

Tyler is being sarcastic, check out his other posts, lol.

"God damn I am getting sick of people appologizing for his scum ways Who gives a fuck what somebody else got away with, quit God damn appologizing for some twisted deviant with no conscience." Tyler Durden.

:lol:

9. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Personally I think Vick should get life in prison for being stupid..

$150 Million NFL contract and the moron is breaking the law..

Let me recant my original statement... He deserves the chair..

10. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

that sunofabitch!!! :doh:

11. Rabid Kimba

12. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Generally Speaking,Fed Time is EASIER than Say,Penetentiary Time...There's NOT Nearly as Much "Foolishness",Per Se...

WHY???...Cause the Punishment is More SEVERE for Fucking Up N the Feds...U Do MORE of your ACTUAL Time N the Feds than N Other Jails...

Also,N the Feds,Women Prisoners can Wear Make-Up & U Have Access to Soft Drinks,Blue Jeans,Name Brand Sneakers,etc...

REED:cool:

13. bigdawg

P.O.
    WHere did I apolgize for what he did. Like I said I do not agree with what he does in his personal life nor do I condone what he's done. However, as an athlete he was amazing on the gridiron and I really appreciated what he brought to the table. Now for the dog fighting. Like I said Vick should be allowed to play in the league. If Leonard Little is allowed to play when he killed a human being then so should Vick. Now what Vick did was wrong and off the hook but for some reason that shit doesn't really bother me like it does some of you so-called animial lovers. Hell I own a dog but damn when it comes down to it all he is an animal. Hell if he ever tried to bite me I would fuken hang, drown, shoot, body slam his ass. But hey that's me.

Let me ask a question:

What's worst being involved in dog fighting which includes killing dogs or killing a human being? I know what think which ain't even close. But I wonna hear what you PETA bitches think. I'll Holla 5000

14. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Riiiiiiight...

$150 Million NFL Contract Means U should B ABOVE Making Mistakes...Based on his SALARY Alone,Vick was SUPPOSED to B PERFECT...

REED:rolleyes:

15. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Nope, making $150 mil doesn't make you above making mistakes, but it makes you plain stupid for throwing it away..

And killing dogs and gambling doesn't just mean Vick isn't perfect, it means he's a low life, criminal. Add to that the fact that he wasn't doing it FOR THE MONEY and it makes him a moronic, low life, criminal.

And my point, which you can't see for the color, is that it's a "crime" to lose that kind of money over something so stupid..

16. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

:rolleyes:

Dude,YOU'RE THE LAST Motherfucker that Needs to Step to REED on some "Color" BULLSHIT...

YOU NEVER EVER Wanna Make Shit a "Racial Issue",but when a Black Man DARES to Speak Out N DEFENSE of Another Black Man,YOU'RE Amongst THE FIRST To Play the Race Card???...

Fucking HYPOCRITE...

REED:rolleyes:

17. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Dude, you're completely ignoring the intent.. Let's be very plain about this, Michael Vick intentionally killed multiple dogs simply for the sake of killing them..

Now had he intentionally killed multiple humans, simply for the sake of killing them, then certainly that would be worse..

But that's not the case and it's a weak argument to try to minimize Vick's crime. It ain't working.

18. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Oh??? Do I have some history of letting color influence my opinion? I think not.

Can you say the same?

19. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

No,but YOU Have a Looooooooooong PATHETIC Ass "HISTORY" of Trying to MINIMIZE Shit when Situations R Accused of Being RACIST...

For Instance, Don Imus can Call BLACK Women "Nappy Headed HO's" & YOUR Sorry Ass Sees NATHAN Racial about it,but the Minute REED Says Something POSITIVE about Michael Vick,it's BECAUSE REED Can't See for the Color???...

Again,YOU'RE a Fucking HYPOCRITE...

REED:cool:

20. bigdawg

P.O.
    Unless Mike Vick signed an NBA or MLB contract which are guarenteed contracts he prolly wasn't gonna see all $150 mil cause we know that NFL players often time have to re-negotiate their contracts. Yes he is an idiot for doing what he did. He's an idiot for fuking his career up. But you know what I would rather him do the shit that he was doing then kill an human being. Just think while that lady is gone and taken away from her children Leonard Little still has a chance to play the game he loves. IF that ain't fuked up then I don't know what is. Like I said before I'm not apologizing for Vicks fuk ups. Vick should have to serve some type of jail time and then be allowed to play football again. Hell in Washington State a sex offender can get convicted of child molestation get a sentence called a SOSA and only serve about 4-6 months and get out of prison and be on probation for about 10 years. So don't tell me about some fuking dogs when we have motherfuken sex offenders hurting our fuking kids. We fuken gang members shooting and killing innocent people. Don't get me started. I'll Holla 5000

21. bigdawg

P.O.
    Dude everytime you fuken get behind the wheel of a car drunk you are intentionally doing that behavior with the understanding that you can potientially kill someone. Everyone knows that shit. So no I am not trying to minimize his crime but commiting vehicular homicide because an idiot choose to get behind a wheel drunk is far worse in my eyes then dog fighting. There's no comparison. I'll Holla 5000

22. Explosivo

Explosivo Undisputed Champion

I don't condone dogfighting or animal cruelty.

But I will say this.........Pit Bull dogs are only good for ONE fucking thing. Fighting, maiming and killing.

If it were any other breed of dog, I would be completely against Vick for this.

Pit Bull dogs as a whole breed, aren't good for anything else but that, and IMO should be exterminated as a breed.

IMO, cockfights are worse than Pit fights.

23. bigdawg

P.O.
    That's because certain people only want to believe and see things certain ways. I'll Holla 5000

24. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

except for the cockfighting...:nono:

25. bigdawg

P.O.
    I mean that's what they were known for back in the day and even today. But they are still excellent pets. I love Pits. I love there athletic look. I love their muscles and their drive. It's just fuked up that idiots makes these dogs into vicious animals. I'll Holla 5000

26. Explosivo

Explosivo Undisputed Champion

That's cool.

And I love the way that there is a distinct chance that they have a bad day and fuck someone up or kill a child.

Man, ...their muscles are so cool looking.:dunno:

27. Rabid Kimba

Now it has turned into a dog muscle love fest in here.

:lol:

28. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    Jesus H. Christ, there are some IGNORANT motherfuckers that post here. :doh:

29. 60/40

60/40 Undisputed Champion

LAN Analyst
    Home Page:

30. 60/40

60/40 Undisputed Champion

LAN Analyst
    Home Page:
    Im not much of a football watcher and have no idea who Leonard Little is, but I wouldnt have let him play either if I had the choice. But thats just me.