I expect, no I demand that people kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by perez, Apr 25, 2004.

1. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

Just had to check in on this I-AM-AN-IMBECILE thread one more time. Sanders beating Vitali! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Everybody is slightly incorrect sometimes

3. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    Of course Sanders couldn't beat Vitali. He's not Mike Tyson you know. I can't believe for some reason Perez though Sanders was like Mike Tyson.

He shouldn't feel too bad, Sanders did much better than Lewis, even scored a knockdown.

4. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> He shouldn't feel too bad, Sanders did much better than Lewis, even scored a knockdown. [/b][/quote]
    When did that happen?

5. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> He shouldn't feel too bad, Sanders did much better than Lewis, even scored a knockdown. [/b][/quote]
    When did that happen? [/b][/quote]
    If you didn't watch the fight in ESKVision, chances are you missed it.

6. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> He shouldn't feel too bad, Sanders did much better than Lewis, even scored a knockdown. [/b][/quote]
    If you didn't watch the fight in ESKVision, chances are you missed it. [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll have to call my provider and see if it's available in Canada.

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Since there's ALL KINDS of Pre-Fight PREDICTION Threads Popping Up this WeekEnd,REED Thought he'd Bump the MOTHER of ALL Pre-Fight Prediction Threads 1 More Time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Way 2 Go,PEREZ :lol: :MrX: :rolleyes:

2 All the Brothers Going OUT on that Limb(as REED Has 4 Juarez vs Raheem),REED's Got Love 4 Ya!!!....

REED :Calvin Brock:

8. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Since there's ALL KINDS of Pre-Fight PREDICTION Threads Popping Up this WeekEnd,REED Thought he'd Bump the MOTHER of ALL Pre-Fight Prediction Threads 1 More Time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Way 2 Go,PEREZ :lol: :MrX: :rolleyes:

2 All the Brothers Going OUT on that Limb(as REED Has 4 Juarez vs Raheem),REED's Got Love 4 Ya!!!....

REED :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    You 2 will have something in common after Juarez knocks out Raheem tonight :stick: :D

9. broadwayjoe

broadwayjoe Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> He shouldn't feel too bad, Sanders did much better than Lewis, even scored a knockdown. [/b][/quote]
    If you didn't watch the fight in ESKVision, chances are you missed it. [/b][/quote]
    I'm gonna have to make room in my sig for this quote!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10. perez

perez Guest

Again I reitereate, if Sanders landed that left in the middle of the first round, instead of near the end of the first round, my prediction would of been 100 percent accurate.

Let's not overlook that folks. :huh:

So my reputation as the smartest poster here remains intact after all. :Calvin Brock:

11. Socrates

Socrates Guest

Oops. Wrong thread.

12. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Perez..what was your prediction for Gatti vs. Dorin again!?!

:D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

13. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    Other than cross burnings are you good at anything?

14. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Sadly, Dobie, the answer is NO! :D

15. Pitbull

Pitbull Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Again I reitereate, if Sanders landed that left in the middle of the first round, instead of near the end of the first round, my prediction would of been 100 percent accurate.

So my reputation as the smartest poster here remains intact after all. :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    Damn that comment is dumber then your pre-fight prediction bs)

16. perez

perez Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Again I reitereate, if Sanders landed that left in the middle of the first round, instead of near the end of the first round, my prediction would of been 100 percent accurate.

So my reputation as the smartest poster here remains intact after all. :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    Damn that comment is dumber then your pre-fight prediction bs) [/b][/quote]
    Insulting Perez is a surefire way to achieve instant anomynity at Fightworld. :huh:

17. Pitbull

Pitbull Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Again I reitereate, if Sanders landed that left in the middle of the first round, instead of near the end of the first round, my prediction would of been 100 percent accurate.

So my reputation as the smartest poster here remains intact after all.  :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    Damn that comment is dumber then your pre-fight prediction bs) [/b][/quote]
    Insulting Perez is a surefire way to achieve instant anomynity at Fightworld. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    :whatever: :finger:

18. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Again I reitereate, if Sanders landed that left in the middle of the first round, instead of near the end of the first round, my prediction would of been 100 percent accurate.

Why weren't you able to predict that Sanders was gonna land his left too late in the round to capitalize on it ?