I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
  2. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    So where is the message where Reed told that he wanted to draw Boxerdog's children naked?

3. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    That's the one ... The beginning of the end .

4. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    REED didn't insult boxerdog's kids. I was just joking about REED making sexual remarks about boxerdog's children. He said nothing about his kids. REED made very hurtfull comments about boxerdog's looks though. I think that's the reason that boxerdog left. boxerdog is an OK guy though. He now posts at boxingfanatics.com I believe.

5. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED didn't insult boxerdog's kids. I was just joking about REED making sexual remarks about boxerdog's children. He said nothing about his kids. REED made very hurtfull comments about boxerdog's looks though. I think that's the reason that boxerdog left. boxerdog is an OK guy though. He now posts at boxingfanatics.com I believe. [/b][/quote]
    Boxerdog is an asshole Thats all i will say at this moment.

6. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    The wise sage Buddy Ridell .....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I thought I'd never say this, but you're a complete asshole tonight for saying shit about the man's kids. You are painting yourself as a complete loser. That shit is wrong and you fucking know it. So what if Jones got beat. Saying stuff about boxerdog's kids is disgusting.

I never thought you'd play yourself like this.

Have a smile and a sparkebar and shut the fuck up! [/b][/quote]

7. BadkittyM

BadkittyM Guest

:YeahRight:

REED had nothing to do with it.
    -M

8. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    it was that dog shooting motherfucker

9. Rainmaker

Home Page:
    I know and BadKittyM agrees with you :lol:

10. Ugotabe Kidding

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED didn't insult boxerdog's kids. I was just joking about REED making sexual remarks about boxerdog's children. He said nothing about his kids. REED made very hurtfull comments about boxerdog's looks though. I think that's the reason that boxerdog left. boxerdog is an OK guy though. He now posts at boxingfanatics.com I believe. [/b][/quote]
    I knew you were joking.

Bigdawg was apparenly the one who started to talk crap about Boxerdog's children.

Damn, we have lost a great Jones-hater from our line-up

11. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    gsus aka ruizisgod u need to cut it out with this racist shit asap bro

12. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    from that thread it kinda looked more like bigdawg who was throwing around insults at the kids.
    that's kinda cold blooded, cause they didn't look like trailer park kids, hell, some of 'em didn't even look white.....

13. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> gsus aka ruizisgod u need to cut it out with this racist shit asap bro [/b][/quote]
    I'm only repeating what the guy said. I'm not making anything up.

If he had said what he siad in my face, i would have KHTFO

14. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> gsus aka ruizisgod u need to cut it out with this racist shit asap bro [/b][/quote]

If he had said what he siad in my face, i would have KHTFO [/b][/quote]
    no need to repeat it......today alone u have called people racist names and wished death on a member.....ive edited/deleted about 20 of your posts now and u wont stop....

im giving u a fair warning u need to stop

15. Rainmaker

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED didn't insult boxerdog's kids. I was just joking about REED making sexual remarks about boxerdog's children. He said nothing about his kids. REED made very hurtfull comments about boxerdog's looks though. I think that's the reason that boxerdog left. boxerdog is an OK guy though. He now posts at boxingfanatics.com I believe. [/b][/quote]
    I knew you were joking.

Bigdawg was apparenly the one who started to talk crap about Boxerdog's children.

Damn, we have lost a great Jones-hater from our line-up [/b][/quote]
    Indeed, the anti-Roy Jones team lost some power but we still have great activists like you, me, The Cuban Hawk, raffy, Double L and Orion. Also Free Ike recently joined our team.

16. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> gsus aka ruizisgod u need to cut it out with this racist shit asap bro [/b][/quote]

no need to repeat it......today alone u have called people racist names and wished death on a member.....ive edited/deleted about 20 of your posts now and u wont stop....

im giving u a fair warning u need to stop [/b][/quote]
    you obviously have an agenda on this,

but I,ll stop anyway cause I don,t want to stir shit.

17. Ugotabe Kidding

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED didn't insult boxerdog's kids. I was just joking about REED making sexual remarks about boxerdog's children. He said nothing about his kids. REED made very hurtfull comments about boxerdog's looks though. I think that's the reason that boxerdog left. boxerdog is an OK guy though. He now posts at boxingfanatics.com I believe. [/b][/quote]
    I knew you were joking.

Damn, we have lost a great Jones-hater from our line-up [/b][/quote]
    Indeed, the anti-Roy Jones team lost some power but we still have great activists like you, me, The Cuban Hawk, raffy, Double L and Orion. Also Free Ike recently joined our team. [/b][/quote]
    You think we should do some trades for the next season to be even better? Like if we would send Orion for the nut-huggers and we would get Joe King or RingKing in return. If we can trade our weakest links I think we can go the next season without any losses

18. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    unless i been missing something for the past 3 years, not liking roy doesn't make you a racist.

19. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    you missed the bus callie

20. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> unless i been missing something for the past 3 years, not liking roy doesn't make you a racist. [/b][/quote]
    I called him a racist for because he said that he hopes that all arabs get nuke.

21. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> gsus aka ruizisgod u need to cut it out with this racist shit asap bro [/b][/quote]

but I,ll stop anyway cause I don,t want to stir shit. [/b][/quote]
    yes.....my agenda is to keep the board clean..........u caught me :crybaby:

22. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> unless i been missing something for the past 3 years, not liking roy doesn't make you a racist. [/b][/quote]
    Gsus is referring to B-Dog's comments about how the US should just "nuke 'em all" or something to that effect.

I decided to post that because Gsus will post something along the same lines, but only with something that will wind up in yet another post getting deleted and a username getting banned.

23. Rainmaker

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> gsus aka ruizisgod u need to cut it out with this racist shit asap bro [/b][/quote]

but I,ll stop anyway cause I don,t want to stir shit. [/b][/quote]
    yes.....my agenda is to keep the board clean..........u caught me :crybaby: [/b][/quote]
    :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

24. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    oy,i see...
    okays...i just needed to be kept up to date i guess.
    i usually do miss the bus.
    i'm used to it.

25. Irish98

Irish98 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    Boxerdog WAS a shit stirrer. The dude was always talking about gay this and gay that. This place didn't skip a beat when he left so big deal. Fuck 'em.

26. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

honestly

that shit was funny as hell and very true

what was even funnier was how people were like really gettin mad like this shit is real life or something

callin Bigdawg an asshoe
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

people take this shit to seriously and personal especially when we most likely will never meet each other in person

27. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    If it was just a case of somebody talking shit TO Boxerdog ABOUT Boxerdog, then that's no problem. Going the route Bigdawg did about his kids was absolutely wrong.

Sometimes in the past, I've had problems with Rock On, Frank, and Esk. Would I talk shit about their families, especially if I knew what they looked like? NO. Because that's just cheap.

28. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> honestly

that shit was funny as hell and very true

what was even funnier was how people were like really gettin mad like this shit is real life or something

callin Bigdawg an asshoe
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

people take this shit to seriously and personal especially when we most likely will never meet each other in person [/b][/quote]
    Some of us have met others in person. I think it is funny that people yell shit at my screen name, but I just don't like dissing children or posting information that people don't want out. I agree this is just fun, but sometimes things could come out that could effect real life. I could get in trouble if people found out that "I" was posting here.
    ________
    Laguna Bay II Condo Pattaya

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  29. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

if you are that insecure to let what somebody says about you who doesnt even know who you are and who you will probably never meet is some dumb ass shit

so what if he talked shit about him or his familly

this is the fuckin internet NOT REAL LIFE

and there is definatley no need for yall to be gettin all mad and shit

thats lame

30. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    no surprises when you meet me, that's for sure
    i'm the same idiot on here that i am in real life.
    many can attest to this.
    still, messing with people's kids is wack, but boxerdog was stirring shit, still no reason to fuck with the man's kids....but
    oh well....what can be done...nothing.