I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

where i come from and among my friends people jones ALL the time on each other

and nothin is off limits

if the shit aint true you shouldnt take so much offense to it

seem like bigdawg hit him on the personal level, maybe there was some truth to it

thats why he got all mad

i still think its funny as hell

2. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty.

3. oooh jackie lad

oooh jackie lad Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> If it was just a case of somebody talking shit TO Boxerdog ABOUT Boxerdog, then that's no problem. Going the route Bigdawg did about his kids was absolutely wrong.

Sometimes in the past, I've had problems with Rock On, Frank, and Esk. Would I talk shit about their families, especially if I knew what they looked like? NO. Because that's just cheap. [/b][/quote]
    what problems you had with me? The fact that I think Hatton and Eastman are world class and you don't?

Yeah that's a big time problem. :wub:

4. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]
    no rules to fighting buddy

and after its all said and done if you got your ass whooped people arent gonaa justify it on the street by sayin he got hit below the waist

5. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> where i come from and among my friends people jones ALL the time on each other

and nothin is off limits

seem like bigdawg hit him on the personal level, maybe there was some truth to it

thats why he got all mad

i still think its funny as hell [/b][/quote]
    i can kinda see that shit is funny, but if you had an ugly kid, and people were constantly fuckin round, saying shit, just as a joke...one day you might flip...i know i would.
    i can take hella shit people dish to me.
    and i don't have any kids, but i can imagine my fuse would be limited if people started fucking with them.

6. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]

and after its all said and done if you got your ass whooped people arent gonaa justify it on the street by sayin he got hit below the waist [/b][/quote]
    I disagree .... There are lines you just don't cross.

Those lines move with every generation , but they still exist.

7. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> where i come from and among my friends people jones ALL the time on each other

and nothin is off limits

thats why he got all mad

i still think its funny as hell [/b][/quote]
    i can kinda see that shit is funny, but if you had an ugly kid, and people were constantly fuckin round, saying shit, just as a joke...one day you might flip...i know i would.
    i can take hella shit people dish to me.
    and i don't have any kids, but i can imagine my fuse would be limited if people started fucking with them. [/b][/quote]
    not from people over the net

if you had an ugly kid dont post their pics and then dont get mad if people clown

but if your kid wasnt really ugly would you care? prolly not
    so their must be some truth to what bigdawg said

8. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    agreed again.
    however, if i remember correctly, his kids weren't ugly, in fact, they all looked kinda cute and rough and tough.
    i don't remember thinking they were ugly...

9. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]

and after its all said and done if you got your ass whooped people arent gonaa justify it on the street by sayin he got hit below the waist [/b][/quote]
    I disagree .... There are lines you just don't cross.

Those lines move with every generation , but they still exist. [/b][/quote]
    what lines are those?

and how r u gonaa hae lines that dont get crossed but the other person doesnt?

im not a dirty fighter but i dont for one second think the other person isnt

like i said word on the street will be that you got your ass whooped and there will be no justifyin it

10. PetreTG

Home Page:
    No I don't buy that ... wrong is just simply wrong sometimes , no matter how you try to sugarcoat it .

Talkin about a man's kids publicly dissing them is major taboo . That's the kind of shit that'll get you killed in the wrong circles.

11. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]

I agree. I am average size. 50% of the peope I see are bigger than I am. I will punch their balls, bite them, stab their eyes wit a pencil........they are trying to kill me. Streetfighting should never be done, but there aren't any rules.
    ________
    Wong Amat Tower Condominium Pattaya

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  12. GOD CIPHER DIVINE

GOD CIPHER DIVINE Scrub

Home Page:
    this is fucking ridiculous.

i'mma pull a boxerdog and bounce
    ________
    YAMAHA VINO 125

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  13. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> No I don't buy that ... wrong is just simply wrong sometimes , no matter how you try to sugarcoat it .

Talkin about a man's kids publicly dissing them is major taboo . That's the kind of shit that'll get you killed in the wrong circles. [/b][/quote]
    hahahahahhahahahaha

get you killed?

shit growin up callin somebody a bitch could get you your ass whooped, talkin bout mommas

if he has a prob then he can deal with it
    u may not agree

but this is the internet
    you dont even know who the hell you are talkin 2

i have no effect on your life, atleast i shouldnt
    you dont even know me

if he gets t hat upset about his kids he shouldnt post them

shit you can get shot for almost anything that dont mean nothin

14. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    don't do it kevs....
    don't do it
    the internet dies without you.

15. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> this is fucking ridiculous.

i'mma pull a boxerdog and bounce [/b][/quote]
    u will stay forever

16. oooh jackie lad

oooh jackie lad Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> this is fucking ridiculous.

don't go, i'll miss you.

oh fuck it, I'm with you.

toodles fights world.

17. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

shit talkin bout people period is wrong

yall r trippin over nothin

if boxerdog wants to shot bigdawg then go ahead

i personally dont think anyone is scared but if he feels that way go ahead

lol

man yall are trippin over nothin

18. PetreTG

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]

I agree. I am average size. 50% of the peope I see are bigger than I am. I will punch their balls, bite them, stab their eyes wit a pencil........they are trying to kill me. Streetfighting should never be done, but there aren't any rules. [/b][/quote]
    That just goes to show you the caliber of most of todays street thugs. That's all .... doesn't disprove what I said.

When I was a kid , no way one dude would pull anothers hair , bite him or kick him in the nuts .... you'd be laughed at like a fucking girl and people around would stop the fight .

NO WAY any of my friends would get sucker punched or ganged on and I or any of my friends would stand there and watch .

Back in the day ... Gangs that would fight would agree before hand what was fair and what was not and it was a matter of honor that you obeyed those rules (That wasn't just shit in the movies)

THOSE are the lines that have moved .

Today if I found myself in this type of situation , I'd know not to take anything for granted cause the lines have moved .

IMO .... crackin on a guys kids crosses the lines that still exist today.

If someone ever thought for a second about doing that around me they'd better be prepared to get hurt.

19. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> this is fucking ridiculous.

don't go, i'll miss you.

oh fuck it, I'm with you.

toodles fights world. [/b][/quote]
    fuck it im out too

20. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]

I agree. I am average size. 50% of the peope I see are bigger than I am. I will punch their balls, bite them, stab their eyes wit a pencil........they are trying to kill me. Streetfighting should never be done, but there aren't any rules. [/b][/quote]
    That just goes to show you the caliber of most of todays street thugs. That's all .... doesn't disprove what I said.

When I was a kid , no way one dude would pull anothers hair , bite him or kick him in the nuts .... you'd be laughed at like a fucking girl and people around would stop the fight .

NO WAY any of my friends would get sucker punched or ganged on and I or any of my friends would stand there and watch .

Back in the day ... Gangs that would fight would agree before hand what was fair and what was not and it was a matter of honor that you obeyed those rules (That wasn't just shit in the movies)

THOSE are the lines that have moved .

Today if I found myself in this type of situation , I'd know not to take anything for granted cause the lines have moved .

IMO .... crackin on a guys kids crosses the lines that still exist today.

If someone ever thought for a second about doing that around me they'd better be prepared to get hurt. [/b][/quote]
    thats what im sayin

you can be all honorable and shit but if the other guy isnt it doesnt matter

the way it is now if my boy, teammate gets in a fight then im fightin also

unless he killin the guy right away

the way it is

you can call me a coward all you want as your ass is gettin stomped into te ground

now im not sayin i partake in this shit often, its just how its gonna go down

and if i get in a fight with somebody who has more friends around then me then either ima bow down or ima be ready to get jumped and fight everyone

you gotta be smarter then that and ready

21. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Hell yeah I got at him and his kids. I don't give a fuk. And don't give a fuk what any of you cats got to say about it. Ain't none of you cats gonna get at me. Hell I will post my home address and phone number and double dawg dare anyone to run the fuk up. I posted pictures of my kids and if cats wanted to take shots at me and my family then go for yours. If I posted pictures of kids that looked dirty and crusty like they were the true definition of trailor park then you shouldn't get mad at me for what I said. That shit was funny as hell. And his kids were funny as hell. That is what you call fuked up breeding. By the way the mofo PM"d me with some hella racist shit about me. But I didn't sweat that shit. He showed me his true colors. All I know is that if I posted pictures of my kids and ya'll wanted to jones on my kids then I shouldn't have never posted them in the first place if I couldn't handle the heat. He couldn't handle the heat he tucked his tail between his legs and while he ran away he made some racists claims about me.

Petre

If my brother or any of my hommies ever get into a scrap you best believe I'm gonna jump in. Believe that shit. There ain't no rules in fighting in the streets. If I'm there you will get done in PERIOD! I'll Holla 5000

22. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Hell yeah I got at him and his kids. I don't give a fuk. And don't give a fuk what any of you cats got to say about it. Ain't none of you cats gonna get at me. Hell I will post my home address and phone number and double dawg dare anyone to run the fuk up. I posted pictures of my kids and if cats wanted to take shots at me and my family then go for yours. If I posted pictures of kids that looked dirty and crusty like they were the true definition of trailor park then you shouldn't get mad at me for what I said. That shit was funny as hell. And his kids were funny as hell. That is what you call fuked up breeding. By the way the mofo PM"d me with some hella racist shit about me. But I didn't sweat that shit. He showed me his true colors. All I know is that if I posted pictures of my kids and ya'll wanted to jones on my kids then I shouldn't have never posted them in the first place if I couldn't handle the heat. He couldn't handle the heat he tucked his tail between his legs and while he ran away he made some racists claims about me.

Petre

If my brother or any of my hommies ever get into a scrap you best believe I'm gonna jump in. Believe that shit. There ain't no rules in fighting in the streets. If I'm there you will get done in PERIOD! I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    wow what a big man you are, picking on some guys KIDS for christ sakes

real great spokesman for a company, if i was an athlete and i knew you did that shit id tell you to take your sparkebar and stick it directly up your washed up athlete wanna be ass

thats fucking low and your a cowardly piece for it

23. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

"Hi, I'm BigDawg. You may recognize me as a former NFL football player.......no? We that's not important anyways since I only scored 1 touchdown in my career. Some of my favorite hobbies include shooting dogs and making fun of children. Now that we have that outta the way let me introduce you to the love of my life........SPARKEBAR. The natural energy soap. It's the hottest thing going so please buy some. My broke washed up athlete ass really needs the money so please buy a bar, please......please......I'm begging you buy some soap........" :crybaby:

SPARKEBAR!! Give you the energy to break bagettes with ease!

[_[

24. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    personally phonetap wouldn't crack on anyones kids but fuck boxerdog's oversensitive ass... he was a shit starter who couldn't handle the heat. when boxerdog said his usual slick shit and phonetap checked the bitch on it...boxerdog took it upon himself to PM phonetap talking some shit about whuppin the irrepressible ones ass. phonetap let the muthafucka babble on for a few PM's then phonetap said fuck this shit...he PM'ed boxerdog his digits and said 'alright toughguy, let's set something up and do this'. of course phonetap received NO phonecall and the faggot changed his tune REAL quick.

don't act all big & bad, call a man out then bitch-up when the challenge is accepted. fuck boxerdog.

25. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Well this went well :YeahRight:

Bigdawg, we're hommies and all, but I can't co-sign on what you're talking about. I understand your point about the "risks" of posting pics of family and what not, but... well, I just don't agree with taking shots at people's kids.

As I type and scroll down, I see that 'tap just posted a li'l something, and I agree with it, or at least the sentiment behind it. B-Dog did start his fair share of stuff, so whatever "fighting" went on between he and other posters, so be it. (and yes, tap, I recall the ONE thread where I stepped in, so please don't bring it up :D) I always got along w/ Boxerdog, but I know that others have legit beef with him, and I don't pretend to not understand why.

26. perez

perez Guest

After a relativley uneventful night, this thread has provided me with satisfactory entertainment.

27. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Oops. Looks like I deleted that last post. Sorry perez.

(don't go there w/ Kitty :huh:)

28. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Who talks shit about someone's kids?

That's a low class move by a low-class type person

29. boxerdog

boxerdog Guest

Phonetap is a lieing mother fucker. He gave me his phone number but at that point he was sounding like a 14 year old white kid. Which he probably is.

I'd kill you in a fight, bitch.
    Worse in a physical one than I did in the verbal spats.

Lying little bitch!

That is all. I couldn't let that shit slide.

30. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Perez I read that post...and it WAS fucked up/disgusting........ :huh: :huh: