I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. perez

perez Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Perez I read that post...and it WAS fucked up/disgusting........ :huh: :huh: [/b][/quote]
    I thought it was quite classy.

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Oops. Looks like I deleted that last post. Sorry perez.

(don't go there w/ Kitty :huh:) [/b][/quote]
    *u may not believe it but i was going to do some moderating an delete that post myself*

:huh:NO class PEREZ. :huh:

3. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Perez I read that post...and it WAS fucked up/disgusting........ :huh: :huh: [/b][/quote]
    I thought it was quite classy. [/b][/quote]
    NOpe...very cheap. You filthy m'kayer!!

4. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Phonetap is a lieing mother fucker. He gave me his phone number but at that point he was sounding like a 14 year old white kid. Which he probably is.

I'd kill you in a fight, bitch.
    Worse in a physical one than I did in the verbal spats.

Lying little bitch!

That is all. I couldn't let that shit slide. [/b][/quote]
    phonetap's a liar? :YeahRight: you really want to go there grampa?

5. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

Posting pics of your family on an internet board is equivalent to getting nude and on all fours in the Blue Oyster Bar with a grease-gun up your ass while wearing a blonde wig and lipstick, i.e. asking for trouble.

It was there and Bigdawg took it and used it as a nuke, and it worked. Regardless of "class" or any such value judgements about ragging on someone's kids, he turned the key and it had the desired effect. Bigdawg by KO.

Lesson - don't give free ammo to your opponents.

6. phonetap

Home Page:
    c'mon out boxerdog, phonetap knows your raggedy old ass is reading this. call phonetap a liar one more time and he's posting the entire PM exchange and the forum will decide who bitched out. you fucking old fat piece of shit...step up or shut the fuck up. :finger:

7. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    :spadafora:

8. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

A picture of my wonderful wife.

[​IMG]

Of course, everyone will respect that she is the love of my life and not use her fugliness against me.

Right? :D

9. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> A picture of my wonderful wife.

[​IMG]

Of course, everyone will respect that she is the love of my life and not use her fugliness against me.

Right? :D [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

There is nothing wrong with having ugly kids....A lot of people have them...Fat ones too

11. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

hahahahahahahahahahaha

you guys are fukin lame

bigdawg they say you have no class

hahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

lame muthafuckas on the net who get mad at people they dont even know and know even less bout you say you have no class

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

yall made my day with this gay ass topic

FUCK ALL YALL

12. phonetap

Home Page:
    phonetap's take on the kids issue is...don't post pictures of your family online...ESPECIALLY if you are sensitive and plan on talking shit. right or wrong...someone at sometime will attack them and in the final analysis, you will only have yourself to blame...

13. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    i honestly didn't know all this shit started over race and kids...
    still, i never had a beef with boxerdog, and he's always been good people to me...
    for those who have had conflict with him, it does seem to be only the darker people..so i guess there was a little racial shit going on.
    too bad, i never saw him that way, but i don't post alot in general, so maybe i missed the bus as traz has informed me..

i know bigdawg and rah-rah and a few others who have had beef are really good people, that i call friends, so i have to say if it was racial, i think you guys are right for being pissed.
    i don't think it's cool to pick on people's kids, but i guess as a girl, it's hard for me to see anything wrong with a little kid in the first place. they're just little kids, so i only see good things.....

14. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phonetap's take on the kids issue is...don't post pictures of your family online...ESPECIALLY if you are sensitive and plan on talking shit. right or wrong...someone at sometime will attack them and in the final analysis, you will only have yourself to blame... [/b][/quote]
    agreed.

15. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Phonetap is a lieing mother fucker. He gave me his phone number but at that point he was sounding like a 14 year old white kid. Which he probably is.

I'd kill you in a fight, bitch.
    Worse in a physical one than I did in the verbal spats.

Lying little bitch!

That is all. I couldn't let that shit slide. [/b][/quote]
    Welcome back. Didn't you miss us???

16. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    this is getting played out

you guys are just playing yourself takin this internet shit so seriously

17. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i honestly didn't know all this shit started over race and kids...
    still, i never had a beef with boxerdog, and he's always been good people to me...
    for those who have had conflict with him, it does seem to be only the darker people..so i guess there was a little racial shit going on.
    too bad, i never saw him that way, but i don't post alot in general, so maybe i missed the bus as traz has informed me..

i know bigdawg and rah-rah and a few others who have had beef are really good people, that i call friends, so i have to say if it was racial, i think you guys are right for being pissed.
    i don't think it's cool to pick on people's kids, but i guess as a girl, it's hard for me to see anything wrong with a little kid in the first place. they're just little kids, so i only see good things..... [/b][/quote]
    EVERYTHING on this board ties back to race. It's half a problem and half a crutch for any argument.

The fact is it's a lowclass type move by a lowclass type person to diss a person's kids.

18. saad

saad Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i honestly didn't know all this shit started over race and kids...

i don't think it's cool to pick on people's kids, but i guess as a girl, it's hard for me to see anything wrong with a little kid in the first place. they're just little kids, so i only see good things..... [/b][/quote]
    EVERYTHING on this board ties back to race. It's half a problem and half a crutch for any argument.

The fact is it's a lowclass type move by a lowclass type person to diss a person's kids. [/b][/quote]
    Not if they're ugly.

19. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i honestly didn't know all this shit started over race and kids...

The fact is it's a lowclass type move by a lowclass type person to diss a person's kids. [/b][/quote]
    That has to do with race?

Did I do that?

20. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

Your daughters a bitch

21. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i honestly didn't know all this shit started over race and kids...

Your daughters a bitch [/b][/quote]
    That's not a nice way to talk about your sister.

22. oooh jackie lad

oooh jackie lad Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i honestly didn't know all this shit started over race and kids...

Your daughters a bitch [/b][/quote]
    That's not a nice way to talk about your sister. [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes:

BTW, this whole topic is the worst thread ever.

:spadafora:

23. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
  24. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> honestly

that shit was funny as hell and very true

what was even funnier was how people were like really gettin mad like this shit is real life or something

callin Bigdawg an asshoe
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

people take this shit to seriously and personal especially when we most likely will never meet each other in person [/b][/quote]
    Oh swell, the illiterate younger brother shows up. Don't you have school to flunk out of? :YeahRight:

25. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]
    no rules to fighting buddy

and after its all said and done if you got your ass whooped people arent gonaa justify it on the street by sayin he got hit below the waist [/b][/quote]
    I agree. I am average size. 50% of the peope I see are bigger than I am. I will punch their balls, bite them, stab their eyes wit a pencil........they are trying to kill me. Streetfighting should never be done, but there aren't any rules. [/b][/quote]
    That just goes to show you the caliber of most of todays street thugs. That's all .... doesn't disprove what I said.

When I was a kid , no way one dude would pull anothers hair , bite him or kick him in the nuts .... you'd be laughed at like a fucking girl and people around would stop the fight .

NO WAY any of my friends would get sucker punched or ganged on and I or any of my friends would stand there and watch .

Back in the day ... Gangs that would fight would agree before hand what was fair and what was not and it was a matter of honor that you obeyed those rules (That wasn't just shit in the movies)

THOSE are the lines that have moved .

Today if I found myself in this type of situation , I'd know not to take anything for granted cause the lines have moved .

IMO .... crackin on a guys kids crosses the lines that still exist today.

If someone ever thought for a second about doing that around me they'd better be prepared to get hurt. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed.

26. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> http://www.fightworld.us/forums/index.php?...3&t=19559&st=40 [/b][/quote]
    Halfway down the third page, you can see me predicting a Tarver upset. Nobody believed me! :D [/b][/quote]
    Yeah man you're a briliant analist. GO BUDDY RYDELL!!!!!

27. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's just like a street fight .... some people are capable of keeping it , man to man ... others show their true caliber and play dirty. [/b][/quote]
    no rules to fighting buddy

and after its all said and done if you got your ass whooped people arent gonaa justify it on the street by sayin he got hit below the waist [/b][/quote]
    I agree. I am average size. 50% of the peope I see are bigger than I am. I will punch their balls, bite them, stab their eyes wit a pencil........they are trying to kill me. Streetfighting should never be done, but there aren't any rules. [/b][/quote]
    That just goes to show you the caliber of most of todays street thugs. That's all .... doesn't disprove what I said.

When I was a kid , no way one dude would pull anothers hair , bite him or kick him in the nuts .... you'd be laughed at like a fucking girl and people around would stop the fight .

NO WAY any of my friends would get sucker punched or ganged on and I or any of my friends would stand there and watch .

Back in the day ... Gangs that would fight would agree before hand what was fair and what was not and it was a matter of honor that you obeyed those rules (That wasn't just shit in the movies)

THOSE are the lines that have moved .

Today if I found myself in this type of situation , I'd know not to take anything for granted cause the lines have moved .

IMO .... crackin on a guys kids crosses the lines that still exist today.

If someone ever thought for a second about doing that around me they'd better be prepared to get hurt. [/b][/quote]
    thats what im sayin

you can be all honorable and shit but if the other guy isnt it doesnt matter

the way it is now if my boy, teammate gets in a fight then im fightin also

unless he killin the guy right away

the way it is

you can call me a coward all you want as your ass is gettin stomped into te ground

now im not sayin i partake in this shit often, its just how its gonna go down

and if i get in a fight with somebody who has more friends around then me then either ima bow down or ima be ready to get jumped and fight everyone

you gotta be smarter then that and ready [/b][/quote]
    So you're admitting that you're a dickless piece of shit that would jump in because your friend wouldn't have the cojones to hold his own. :D

28. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG]

"Hi, I'm BigDawg. You may recognize me as a former NFL football player.......no? We that's not important anyways since I only scored 1 touchdown in my career. Some of my favorite hobbies include shooting dogs and making fun of children. Now that we have that outta the way let me introduce you to the love of my life........SPARKEBAR. The natural energy soap. It's the hottest thing going so please buy some. My broke washed up athlete ass really needs the money so please buy a bar, please......please......I'm begging you buy some soap........" :crybaby:

SPARKEBAR!! Give you the energy to break bagettes with ease!

<_< [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA......I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. :D

Now THAT was brutal. :D

29. Sir Dice N Slice

Sir Dice N Slice Scrub

Home Page:
    It might be the way it's done now but it still don't disguise the face you and your little friends are pussies who can't fight your own battles.

30. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Perez I read that post...and it WAS fucked up/disgusting........ :huh:  :huh: [/b][/quote]
    I thought it was quite classy. [/b][/quote]
    For the record, any racial shit should be kept out of here. No matter what.

If boxerdog got into any racial shit, then he did show true colours. The racial stuff is inexcusable. No matter the attempt at tedious rationalization.

But then again, some people scream racism simply because they have no other way to bullshit. Maybe he didn't say anything racial at all and these guys are full of shit.